There is the sound of a skeever following the player around, it drives me mad. I opened tes5edit and there is a skeever named "You". Why is it there? And why is it breathing?

I hear the skeever breathing as well. To me is only happening inside Dragonreach, though.

There is the sound of a skeever following the player around, it drives me mad. I opened tes5edit and there is a skeever named "You". Why is it there? And why is it breathing?

I hear the skeever breathing as well. To me is only happening inside Dragonreach, though.

There was one in front of whiterun, and during the walk of shame. It's following the PC around, I tell you!

There was one in front of whiterun, and during the walk of shame. It's following the PC around, I tell you!

Yeah that's how your player character has dialogue in scenes. I'm guessing the PC has no formal id in the editor to use for scene dialogue since your character is generated in the game so it's a work around solution. I actually made a sound pack I posted in this thread that replaces the skeever breathing sounds with blank sound files in case you find the skeever breathing annoying.

My impression 2.2.

ok doing the slave sex training with bellamy. Up to anal training.

Dunno how to but i fail to report back to pike and now fugitive slave. lol.

Too much linear text . Seems i don't have any option to answer differently , the player needs a challenge, may be  to think very well the answers to avoid another boring sex scene.

For my taste too much sadism.

For my taste it's not sadistic enough. :D At least, not all parts. Imho the milk slave part could need some spice, just running around and offer some milk doesn't feel slave like for me. For example:

-Actually you'll get fucked often enough to keep you pregnant, but one or two comments about that would be nice. Something like "We keep you well stuffed, cow. There won't be any time you're not pregnant producing milk." *

-Something like a minimum requirement how much milk you have to deliver per week or something**. Maybe with a punishment if you fail, beeing locked in a milking machine once a day for the next week or something.

-Although you're fucked often anyways, failing in giving enough milk might lead your slavers to the thought that you need some more. Get gangbanged by some orcs + fed with lactid.

-Maybe even some kind of "bad end milking slave", beeing locked in milking machines without hands/legs.

-Don't make it optional to be milked, enforce it. That my slave can offer or deny it via dialogue seems to be wrong.

* No native speaker, i think there is at least one mistake but i can't say what's wrong exactly.

** Not sure if that is even possible. I don't play often with MME, i never really got it what's the condition to get milk in your inventory.

Sorry for bothering, is the crash fixes really needed or can i try without? I am a bit unsure how to install it correctly with mod organizer, so if this is not a true hard requirement i would like to try without first :)

Using crash fixes with MO: just like any other mod. Read the description though to make sure the fixes are actually working, you'll probably need (or at least want) to make some edits to the .ini. It'll also give you warnings if stuff isn't working properly, just google it in case it does.

I don't think it's a hard requirement but it made my game work soooo much better, i'd never want to miss it again.

I don't have that dialogue option.  I tried Murffy, Bellamy and Pike :s .  Do I need to be at a certain level in the quest to have this options?  I use "Ineed" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51473/?) so I got to sleep, dink and eat and of-course, if I sleep without removing the makeup, it get smudge.  I also user bathing in Skyrim but it does not look like smudge can be remove while bathing.  I'm about to go see the Jarl of Slaverun (Lesson 3) and I look awful :s .  He might get scared. :P  I also have the dialogue mod you recommended.

The next update of the YPS mod will have the MCM option to turn off makeup smudging.

Of course, good slaves should ask their master first, whether they may use it :P

Great news, thanks, I will definitely look for your next update :).  

Other question, I have multiple devious keys, can I remove devices equipped on my by the slaver or does it risk to break the game?

No, you can add and remove devices without risk

First of all, thanks a ton for this great mod, I absolutely loved it. I just did a full playthrough as a female slaver acting very submissively, especially towards men, so everything I'm about to say is from that perspective and may not apply to other sides of the story. Also, I don't use the map for fast travel, I either walk or use carriage. So here's everything I thought of during my playthrough.

First the things I think could apply to every side:

Add devious devices to merchants once they are supposed to sell them once their city is enslaved.

Possibility of using the premium transportation after carriage quest happens. (slaves as attraction, slavers as customers, female slavers have choice?)

For quests like slave delivery, have a tour going a-b-c-d-e-a (maybe split it into 2 if one trips means too many slaves at once a-b-c-a-d-e-a) instead of back and forth a-b-a-c-a-d-a-e-a.

• Lots of loading...and for those who don't use fast travel it hurts...

Increase or decrease in relationship with people you help or enslave.

Enemies too weak/strong at the end is due to fixed levels. Slavers are fixed lvl 4, Dremora churl are fixed lvl 6, only Manimaru and Nesteru are leveled from 1 up to 25.

• As the mod doesn't require combat before this, it's very possible to be lvl 1-2 which makes everything but the bosses near impossible. And if you're beyond 10, anything but the 2 bosses become trivial.
  • Solution: Have them all be leveled with PC.

Inverted enforcer once Skyrim is free to put clothes back on

Possibility of failing a delivery (robbed of gold or slave escaping)

My impression was that my character, even though she was a HUGE submissive slut, was completely safe from slavery the second she became a slaver. The only thing that could have make her be enslaved was pretty much begging to be enslaved.

Things I wish the female slaver side had.

Threesomes with Pike and Eric should maybe exclude FFM and MFF animation tags ;)

Add some slaver training at the start.

During carriage sequence, when a second slave is needed, slaver could have the possibility to offer herself if she didn't at first. (and have the orcs arrive while the driver puts you in devices)

More interactions with other slavers (Eric might as well be a vegetable here only for 3some scenes) (whether it's one line of dialogue or mini quests)

• Having another slaver coach/test you at some points in the middle.
  • Speaking of which, I absolutely love the new dialogues with female follower slaves and male followers and the first time you speak with Neloth when you're a female slaver. More of those with story NPCs pushing you to become a slave would make for great atmosphere where a female slaver would need to constantly prove herself, possibly with a choice of more submissive answers.
  • More subtle answer for slaver to get enslaved, like PC starting to fantasize out loud to the graphic depictions made by Pike...current answer is pretty much "Enslave me!" and doesnt work if character has even a shred of independence.

Consequences for different levels of submissive slaver: have to follow nudity law, dialogue differences (mostly with pike?)

• For example: moaning when saying women should submit, Pike tempting you more, trying to actively trick you into slavery, enslaving you by force if you fail a quest

Enslavement for slaver, option for willingly (already a submissive slut after all, and carry submissive stat into slave part), when non-willing change the parts where PC claims women are equal? (she's been a slaver for a while so it makes no sense)

Some kind of ending scene for slavers?

I realize some of those ideas would probably require to wait for a V3 (if you even want them), but some at least might not require hundreds of lines of code.

That idea that I also got, when I played that a female slaver should be treated different than a male.

Pike wants you to be made a slave even if he tolerates you for the moment.

One example, when he sends you to Riverwood he gives you 5000 septims to buy Orgnar, but maybe Orgnar wants more from a female slaver? ...

Slaverun 2.01 worked for me.  2.02 does not. The quest does not start and I get no MCM menu. Will have to do more tests (and probably post a load order ...) tomorrow.

I am in the same boat.

I downloaded version 2.02 from loverslab, installed it in a new MO profile and it started without problems.

So at the moment I have no idea how to help

I can't seem to get the dialogue to show up for Milk Mod.

Most dialogues from soft dependencies like Milk Mod only appear in a subdialog from Pike when you have finished the first slave training (Jarl, Dungeon, Fang and first certification)

Yeah that's how your player character has dialogue in scenes. I'm guessing the PC has no formal id in the editor to use for scene dialogue since your character is generated in the game so it's a work around solution. I actually made a sound pack I posted in this thread that replaces the skeever breathing sounds with blank sound files in case you find the skeever breathing annoying.

I will add the blank sound files in a next version

I changed the race of SLV_You and selected Nothing for its voice type, but ok, Skyrim is Skyrim

but maybe... can anyone with this breathing sounds (which I don't hear in my version) open the console, type

sqv slv_mainquest

scroll up until SLV_You and its <ID> appears and do a

prid <ID of SLV_You>

it should be selected now and in the upper left should appear its race, is it still a skeever race  for you?

Did you start a new game or did you make a clean save?

For my taste it's not sadistic enough. :D At least, not all parts. Imho the milk slave part could need some spice, just running around and offer some milk doesn't feel slave like for me. For example:

-Actually you'll get fucked often enough to keep you pregnant, but one or two comments about that would be nice. Something like "We keep you well stuffed, cow. There won't be any time you're not pregnant producing milk." *

To be continually kept is a pregnant state would be bad for health. You need to allow some time between pregnancies for the body to recover somewhat. I mean, if you are breeding something you want to keep them healthy right?

-Something like a minimum requirement how much milk you have to deliver per week or something**. Maybe with a punishment if you fail, beeing locked in a milking machine once a day for the next week or something.

-Although you're fucked often anyways, failing in giving enough milk might lead your slavers to the thought that you need some more. Get gangbanged by some orcs + fed with lactid.

Yes, I like this and somewhat expect it. If your toon can produce enough milk for the master to make a profit, he should use the opportunity.

-Maybe even some kind of "bad end milking slave", beeing locked in milking machines without hands/legs.

My problem with "bad ends" is that it is the end. You can't continue afterward and have to restart a new game, which to me defeat the purpose of skyrim. And I really don't want to restart all slaverun and go through all the dialogues again, unless there is a way to incarnate a "dominant slave" in the form of a futa - some kind of Kapo?

-Don't make it optional to be milked, enforce it. That my slave can offer or deny it via dialogue seems to be wrong.

Yeah, the choice given to me always put me in a weird position. I want to so "fuck you", but I also want to progress the quest, but I also want to have my toon punished AAAAH!

I will add the blank sound files in a next version

I changed the race of SLV_You and selected Nothing for its voice type, but ok, Skyrim is Skyrim

but maybe... can anyone with this breathing sounds (which I don't hear in my version) open the console, type

sqv slv_mainquest

scroll up until SLV_You and its <ID> appears and do a

prid <ID of SLV_You>

it should be selected now and in the upper left should appear its race, is it still a skeever race  for you?

Did you start a new game or did you make a clean save?

TES5Edit tells me that the race in my current esp is skeever and also a child, ghost, invulnerable, unique and essential. I'll try to look at its race from the game console though.

I can't seem to get the dialogue to show up for Milk Mod.

Most dialogues from soft dependencies like Milk Mod only appear in a subdialog from Pike when you have finished the first slave training (Jarl, Dungeon, Fang and first certification)

Is there any way to activate that content if the dialogue has been missed?  I'm assuming what you mean is, after you've progressed further than that point, it's gone?  Because I made it all the way through the story with the "medium" ending, and have no such dialogue.

To be continually kept is a pregnant state would be bad for health. You need to allow some time between pregnancies for the body to recover somewhat. I mean, if you are breeding something you want to keep them healthy right?

To keep slaves healthy is expensive, and replacing them is cheap. Didn't try the v2 story yet, maybe there are circumstances which changes that. In v1 you were supposed to be killed most part of the mod anyways, so... no point in wasting money for health. :P

The babies will probably just become slaves as well, it's only your milk they want.

I agree on the "bad ending". I could imagine you're just kept in the machine until you're "dry", due to your bad health. ;) Would need something so it won't be too boring for the player. Then they'll just throw you on the streets, without arms and legs. Or maybe sell you to giants and you can crawl away from there after you've made them tired enough. Would still be some kind of end for Slaverun (at least for your questline), but you can keep playing Skyrim.

*edit: I think a bad end could be simulated, would need to be story driven with messages to prevent boredom and conflicts with need mods, though:

You're kept in the milking machine without any food or something to drink, and they literally suck the life out of you. You become weaker every hour and every day, until you finally pass out. The slavers, considering you dead, sell you to [creature] which doesn't care about fucking an amputated corpse, at least as long as it's fresh. When their cum fills your belly, you finally get your consciousness back again...

I hope Kenjoka likes something of those ideas, and i apologize that i didn't had that idea earlier before you considered v2 finished. ;)

Alright, sorry about my skeever rant. I was only half right. Turns out "You" is a fox-skeever hybrid. I have proof!

@Nazzzgul666

You can replace your merchandise as long as you have stocks around. But if you kill or maim every last woman, you'll have a hard time to make babies. And a human needs to grow for years before being useful, lots of investment. It's just not worth it, unless the organization is very capable which it obvious is not for SlaveRun (those guys are tools and idiots).

post-914471-0-30146500-1494951637_thumb.png

post-914471-0-19514300-1494951641_thumb.png

post-914471-0-94723100-1494951654_thumb.jpg

Slaverun 2.01 worked for me.  2.02 does not. The quest does not start and I get no MCM menu. Will have to do more tests (and probably post a load order ...) tomorrow.

I am in the same boat.

I downloaded version 2.02 from loverslab, installed it in a new MO profile and it started without problems.

Just for confirmation - is the main quest supposed to be active when you start a new game, or will it be triggered by something later on? Because on a totally fresh game, the quest isn't active for me, either.

Yeah, the choice given to me always put me in a weird position. I want to so "fuck you", but I also want to progress the quest, but I also want to have my toon punished AAAAH!

Wait, slaves get choices about whether or not things are done to them? That seems silly, given their position. I'd say, if you want to give the player a choice, put it in the MCM menu. The slave, on the other hand, probably shouldn't have much say in the matter.

I did want to report something odd I've had happen in my game: I haven't actually started the Slaverun quest yet, but it's installed in my game, and notices come up when I hit the "n" key. I've encountered the "leash game" from Devious Framework, and even after escaping (typically by killing the slaver), my character will lose their "free woman" status and be recognized as a slave afterward. Not sure what the connection is between the two mods; I only noticed that I was getting a complete change in how NPCs were addressing my character, even though she should have been free.

I am in the same boat.

Just for confirmation - is the main quest supposed to be active when you start a new game, or will it be triggered by something later on? Because on a totally fresh game, the quest isn't active for me, either.

You should get a starting quest entry enquiring Baalgruf what he thinks about slavery. When i started my new game yesterday it worked as it should.

I am in the same boat.

I have tried just about everything to get mine to start with a new game, even tried to start it through the console.  The only thing I have changed was I updated to 2.02, the file structure looks fine, nothing missing or anything.  I get the MCM menu but the mod is running is greyed out, everything else is ok.  Other people have it working so I'm sure its on my end, I just cant find it.   The only other thing I changed with this new game is I updated to the new Zaz, but I don't know how that could do anything.

Slaverun 2.01 worked for me. 2.02 does not. The quest does not start and I get no MCM menu. Will have to do more tests (and probably post a load order ...) tomorrow.

I am in the same boat.

I have tried just about everything to get mine to start with a new game, even tried to start it through the console. The only thing I have changed was I updated to 2.02, the file structure looks fine, nothing missing or anything. I get the MCM menu but the mod is running is greyed out, everything else is ok. Other people have it working so I'm sure its on my end, I just cant find it. The only other thing I changed with this new game is I updated to the new Zaz, but I don't know how that could do anything.
so, to be clear, you did go to balgruf and ask him about slavery?

If you load or start the game the first time with slaverun_Reloaded.esp enabled, the mainquest should start automaticaly and apear in your quest log.

There should also be a big quest message about rumors of slavery on your screen.

A few seconds (depends on your system) later the MCM should appear where the status of the mainquest is visible, but it can not be started in the MCM and shouldn't.

If the quest does not start a papyrus log would be usefull.

If the quest starts but the questmarker is not on Jarl Balgruf, please check the alias in the mainquest by doing 'sqv slv_mainquest'

Most of them should be filled, only slv_slaver, slv_follower (all normal names should be initialized) are empty and will be filled later on...

I testet with a small MO profile and with a very big (~240 esp). The slaverun start never failed for me, but I use 'Alternate Start - Life another Life' mod all the time.

I just uploaded a new version 2.03 which should fix the skeever sound. I also regenerated the seq file. I don't think that's the problem, but...

If you run the quest and have no skeever sound problems you don't need to update.

Slaverun 2.01 worked for me. 2.02 does not. The quest does not start and I get no MCM menu. Will have to do more tests (and probably post a load order ...) tomorrow.

I am in the same boat.

I have tried just about everything to get mine to start with a new game, even tried to start it through the console. The only thing I have changed was I updated to 2.02, the file structure looks fine, nothing missing or anything. I get the MCM menu but the mod is running is greyed out, everything else is ok. Other people have it working so I'm sure its on my end, I just cant find it. The only other thing I changed with this new game is I updated to the new Zaz, but I don't know how that could do anything.
so, to be clear, you did go to balgruf and ask him about slavery?

You can't ask him about slavery is the quest hasn't started... Which is what those people are saying.

So THAT's what kept raping me. I thought it was a commentor or something, like from Sexist Guards, but with Aroused Creatures on, I keep getting "You are being pursued by an aroused (player name here)". I think it's a wolf though, because it plays wolf sex animations when... my character is apparently raping themselves, air-humping.

If you load or start the game the first time with slaverun_Reloaded.esp the mainquest should start automaticaly and apear in your quest log.

There should also be a big quest message about rumors of slavery on your screen.

A few seconds later the MCM should appear where the status of the mainquest is visible, but it can not be started here and should not.

If the quest starts but the questmarker is not on Jarl Balgruf, please check the alias in the mainquest by doing 'sqv slv_mainquest'

Most of them should be filled, only slv_slaver, slv_follower (all normal names should be initialized) are empty and will be filled later on...

I testet with a small MO profile and with a very big (~240 esp). The slaverun start never failed for me, but I use 'Alternate Start - Life another Life' mod all the time.

I just uploaed a new version which should fix the skeever sound. I also regenerated the seq file. I don't think that's the problem, but...

If you run the quest and have no skeever sound problems you don't need to update.

This didn't happen for me in any attempt so far. Which is odd. My load order is about half as large as the upper end you tested it with and the installation is fairly clean. I had a look at the log though, and it looks pretty terrible. The mod is coughing literally hundreds of errors into the log upon starting a fresh game. They all look related to the main quest not being able to start. I created a new SEQ file for the mod on my end, so that's NOT the problem.

[05/16/2017 - 11:22:50AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[05/16/2017 - 11:22:50AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.

[05/16/2017 - 11:22:50AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 2.000000ms, Load screen budget: 1000.000000ms)

[05/16/2017 - 11:22:50AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[05/16/2017 - 11:22:50AM] Cannot open store for class "xxbrandingdevicescript", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:22:50AM] Cannot open store for class "xxbquestscript", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Cannot open store for class "ExampleConfigMenu", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Error: Unable to bind script ExampleConfigMenu to ExampleConfigMenu (2C000808) because their base types do not match

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Cannot open store for class "iDDeUtilities", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "xpoIntegration".

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Error: Unable to bind script xpoIntegration to xpoIntegration (45041A3B) because their base types do not match

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Error: Unable to bind script xpoIntegration to xpoIntegration (45041A3B) because their base types do not match

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "TPBDOD" in state "" on object "slv_utilities".

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_slaveroutfit"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_slaveroutfit"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_revivenpc"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_revivenpc"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunExcecuteSlave"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunExcecuteSlave"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunExcecuteSlave to SLV_WhiterunExecuteSlave (5D127DDC) because their base types do not match

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myUtilities_var" on object "SLV_DeadSlaveWalking"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myUtilities" on object "SLV_DeadSlaveWalking"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_DeadSlaveWalking to SLV_DeadSlaveWalking (5D11673E) because their base types do not match

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_CatchingHeike3"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_CatchingHeike3"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_CatchingHeike3 to SLV_CatchingHeike3 (5D2186D6) because their base types do not match

The errors continue almost endlessly from there, but you get the idea.

If you load or start the game the first time with slaverun_Reloaded.esp the mainquest should start automaticaly and apear in your quest log.

A few seconds later the MCM should appear where the status of the mainquest is visible, but it can not be started here and should not.

I just uploaed a new version which should fix the skeever sound. I also regenerated the seq file. I don't think that's the problem, but...

This didn't happen for me in any attempt so far. Which is odd. My load order is about half as large as the upper end you tested it with and the installation is fairly clean. I had a look at the log though, and it looks pretty terrible. The mod is coughing literally hundreds of errors into the log upon starting a fresh game. They all look related to the main quest not being able to start. I created a new SEQ file for the mod on my end, so that's NOT the problem.

[05/16/2017 - 11:22:50AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.

[05/16/2017 - 11:22:50AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 2.000000ms, Load screen budget: 1000.000000ms)

[05/16/2017 - 11:22:50AM] Cannot open store for class "xxbrandingdevicescript", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:22:50AM] Cannot open store for class "xxbquestscript", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Cannot open store for class "ExampleConfigMenu", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Error: Unable to bind script ExampleConfigMenu to ExampleConfigMenu (2C000808) because their base types do not match

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Cannot open store for class "iDDeUtilities", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:02AM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "xpoIntegration".

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "TPBDOD" in state "" on object "slv_utilities".

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_slaveroutfit"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_slaveroutfit"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "slv_revivenpc"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "slv_revivenpc"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_WhiterunExcecuteSlave"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_WhiterunExcecuteSlave"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_WhiterunExcecuteSlave to SLV_WhiterunExecuteSlave (5D127DDC) because their base types do not match

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myUtilities_var" on object "SLV_DeadSlaveWalking"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myUtilities" on object "SLV_DeadSlaveWalking"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_DeadSlaveWalking to SLV_DeadSlaveWalking (5D11673E) because their base types do not match

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::myScripts_var" on object "SLV_CatchingHeike3"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "myScripts" on object "SLV_CatchingHeike3"

[05/16/2017 - 11:23:03AM] Error: Unable to bind script SLV_CatchingHeike3 to SLV_CatchingHeike3 (5D2186D6) because their base types do not match

As the first error related to slaverun is

with the 'Branding Device of Doom' mod,

do you have installed the 'Branding Device' mod?

if yes which version?

if no, could you install version 0.47 and try again please?

I tested with and without that mod, but with no significant errors/problems

As the first error related to slaverun is

with the 'Branding Device of Doom' mod,

do you have installed the 'Branding Device' mod?

if yes which version?

if no, could you install version 0.47 and try again please?

I tested with and without that mod, but with no significant errors/problems

I made sure to have all hard requirements, but I barely have any of the soft dependencies installed. I do actually suspect that this might be the problem. I will see if I can find that mod and test it with it. Hang on!

EDIT: You were right on the money. WIth BDD 0.47 the quest starts up just nicely.