View File

Sorry for my poor English.

Warning: Extreme content, Cannibalism content

Description:
This is a standalone mod around the theme of canniablism. you will be able to cutoff human flesh and cook them into food.
This is an completion of the old mod made by Chinese modder 黑暗武士, who was half way into making a cannibal quest mod but abandoned his mod due real life issues. We made it into a standalone mod and modder resource, also added scripts, with additional meshes and textures.

How to use:
there is a merchant in Dragonsreach, who sells 3 knife and a spell book.

Knife:there are 3 of those, for slim, normal and plump body. When using it to attack people alive, you will decap them. When using on dead people, you will cut meat off their body. Meat dropped depends on the knife you used and the race of target. So far it only work on humans, elves and Orc.(Argonian and Khajiit are not supported)

Spellbook: summon a spit for you to cook human flesh. To de-summon, use the spit while weapon drawn

Requirement:
XPMS skeleton:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

Realistic Needs and Diseases(now optional):
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228/?
If you don't want RND, download the RND dependency removed esp.
Future plans:
MCM menus
More cooked food
Bug fix and improvement.

Restaurant and quest mods based on it.

Credit:
script: Tengma 黑暗武士
meshes: zakuran
support: Bee9999 乱影 西区杰克 hardyhardy

Permission:
All are welcome to make mods base on it. Just please credit us and put a link of this mod if you publish any mod based on this one.
You are not allowed to post this mod into other sites without my permission.

Other:
If you like to help me with this mod, please contact me via forum message. We are new to scripting and meshing and we need your support. Thank you!

Chinese link:
http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4877715

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/28/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

How do I upload a 170mb file

I think it is OK now..

7/30

working on: 

MCM memu:

add a option to only decap enemy with a % health

Other:

a way to carry a body

bug fix:

make it not work on essential NPC

Ho-ly Sheeeeeeeeeeit... I'm gunna hotlink this to a modder on LL who just may wanna take a peek at this. Daaaaaaaamn son!

My dova, is so gunna have some new toys for nasty bandits who try to tie her up!

Edit: Downloading to test tomorrow... After I test othe mod edits Whee!

Y'know... from the title, I expected one of two things. Either a sex animation for goats, or some kind of high-concept totally custom mesh creature probably based on the werewolf frame designed to look like Baphomet as it would appear if it were a Daedric entity.

Gotta admit, a little disappointed it wasn't the latter. Kudos on what looks to be a great mod for people into this sort of thing, though.

Well then, albeit me despising Realistic Needs and Diseases to the core - I gave this mod a try.

Graphic Content:

q5Syjo5.jpg

xkvQNtS.jpg

DUE1lP0.jpg

Phenomenal work. Hopefully this will work without RN&D or at the very least with iNeed in the future.

Many thanks!

Having an issue downloading this...im sure i am doing something wrong and i know i am not smart enough to figure out what....keep getting this message ( Sorry, we couldn't find that! An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator ) Does anyone know what cause this ?

It's possible to use parts of this mod for another one ?

Yes, I'm thinking to Ravenous... Quests are built, but cannibalism stuff can be improved, and there is no RND dependencie...

BoomGodelin, what do you think about this ?

There are also nice meshes in Deadly dismemberment mod...

Shit, you weren't kidding this was extreme. I even feel a little sick after watching those pics. Probably because i just ate. But still. I'm going to try this out when my stomach has a bit calmed down.

Btw can't you just "delete" the need and deseases dependancy i CK? I mean it doesn't seem to come with any special script (note: i haven't downloaded it yet so i haven't seen the structure of this mod yet)

edit: here's the .esp without real needs and deseases. WARNING i have no idea if this will work without it. But it seems to only mess up 2 formid's. Something about certain effects not working when this dependancy isn't there. Shouldn't crash your game though.

If the author really doesn't like this upload, let him say so and i will remove it again.

edit: This does NOT work on ESSENTIAL npc's ofcourse. I just wanted to mention this for those that had any plans on devouring certain annying or unwanted unpc's (like Maven...). Another note though is that it does seem to work 4-5 times depending on how fast you slice them up and your script load because after that i crashed. Maybe it was because i was in a cell where a lot scripts were active? (it was in mia's palace from miaslair mod, i went a bit full house there after using the setessential command for a while :) )

Namira'sGoat.esp

It's possible to use parts of this mod for another one ?

Yes, I'm thinking to Ravenous... Quests are built, but cannibalism stuff can be improved, and there is no RND dependencie...

BoomGodelin, what do you think about this ?

There are also nice meshes in Deadly dismemberment mod...

That would be great :) can't you just use this mod as a required mod. And add the knife thing and stuff into your mod. :)

Stands on the top that it's aloud to be used as long as you give credit.

Yes, can be possible...

For now, i work on FTD and TID, but I keep the idea to use taht mod ressources as dependancie for a Ravenous v2...

By the way, you're not the one who wanted to made a dolcett mod ?

Sounds good. :)

Yes I wanted a dolcett mod made. But I can't really make it myself. Maybe will give molding a try with fallout 4. There we can have some nice dolcett mods.