This would be neat to combine with "Deadly Mutilation." http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917/?

we thought about it during development but Deadly Mutilation have a lots of issues in term of compatibility with other mods. So we decide to drop this idea.

I understand. I myself recently uninstalled Deadly Mutilation as well when I noticed it was causing a lot of CTD events for me as well as spamming my Papyrus log with errors. Now I can play for hours instead of minutes. :)

This would be neat to combine with "Deadly Mutilation." http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917/?

we thought about it during development but Deadly Mutilation have a lots of issues in term of compatibility with other mods. So we decide to drop this idea.

I understand. I myself recently uninstalled Deadly Mutilation as well when I noticed it was causing a lot of CTD events for me as well as spamming my Papyrus log with errors. Now I can play for hours instead of minutes. :)
Deadly mutilation is one of those awesome concept, problematic implementation mods that I'd love to have in my load order, but sadly it blows something up each time I try.

Moin,

Nice mod... makes cannibalism in skyrim a little bit more gore/fantasy.

One Question or a suggestion... will you make Bodyslide(UUNP<-prefered/Cbbe) files of the body(s).

and using the standard female textures....

So the dead/cut bodys can use tattoos and so on... Maybe it is simpler maintain than providing slim/normal/fat body.

Greats

Oli

This would be neat to combine with "Deadly Mutilation." http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917/?

Deadly mutilation is one of those awesome concept, problematic implementation mods that I'd love to have in my load order, but sadly it blows something up each time I try.

Ah yeah I always feel a bit sad when I see that mod and I know if i try it it will just fuck me over. :D

oh wow, haha, i turned my miaslair slaves into cannibals. Edited the food id from miaslair so that your slaves can eat cooked breast and vulvas. I mean there are a lot of bodies in the dungeon. Can't get those go to waste, now can i? :D

nice idea xD. yeah there is a lot of "food". a second spot is the "Fort Amol"(between whiterun and riften) There are a lot of dead body. in most of my play thought all female.

I turn them into females if they are males with the "sexchange" command. :D

Btw it'd be amazing if you could make the meshes of the dead chopped up bodies compatible with bodyslide. With the fat one as 100%, normal as 50% and the small one as 25% of your body size. 

I think it would be cool if there was a way to get the dismemberment post decapitation to work on the player. If it were posible to to make the dismemberment and general cutting up of the body to happen as part of the same script/effect as the decapitation. The seemingly hareder way would be to make NPCs swing their weapon at a dead actor once or twice.

I think it would be cool if there was a way to get the dismemberment post decapitation to work on the player. If it were posible to to make the dismemberment and general cutting up of the body to happen as part of the same script/effect as the decapitation. The seemingly hareder way would be to make NPCs swing their weapon at a dead actor once or twice.

but decapitation is not a script but an animation. I don't really know how this animation make a part of body falls off.

but decapitation is not a script but an animation. I don't really know how this animation make a part of body falls off.

With a quick look using the console, the body parts falling off is just equipping a mesh. It's called "cuttedslim" and "cutted01" (not 100% on the second name, it's been a few hours since I saw it, but they correspond to use of the slim and fat knife respectively. the mesh that is equipped from the normal knife uses non english characters in the name so I can't access it via console easily.

I suspect the actual body parts that are laying on the ground are put there by running the game's version of console commands "player. placeatme xxxxxxxx x"

Fair notice, I have no idea how to actually look at a script to see what it is doing so this is only a suspicion:

The daggers are given enchantments  that run scripts on actors when the enchantment's effect is applied to the actor. The script detects if the actor is living or dead. If living it plays the decapitation animation. If dead it equips the mesh corresponding to the enchantment on the weapon (slim, normal, fat) and spawns at the affected actor body parts corresponding to the weight and race.

If the scripts could be changed so that if the effect applied to a living actor not only played the decapitation animation but then also ran the script for equipping the respective mesh and spawning body parts maybe a half second later, this would allow the mutilation effect to be applied to the player via mod.

(the best I can do with console commands in game is open the console and equip the mesh right after the PC dies)

edit:

I'm not nesecarily asking you to do this, as you said in the description, you're just hosting it on a file page. I just think it would be bomb digity (bet you haven't heard that in a while :P) if someone did that

edit2: I have learned that if I put the enchantment from the dagger on a bow, the killing blow dealt with an arrow will equip the mesh and drop body parts; rather than having to strike them again post mortem.

"When feasible, one should always eat the rude." ~ Hannibal

Would you like some Alto Wine with that liver? :)

No thanks, but I'm having friends for dinner.

Besides that, as for further developement of the mod: what about a questline where one has to obtain "rare delicacies" from like high-level NPCs to create a full menu. The obvious question: did you see the HBO production with Matts Mikkelsen about Hannibal? Part of Hannibals work was something similar - collection organs for a special dinner now and then.

Yes, I know, everybody will just say: naww, thats too blunt, just copying from a source everybody knows. Yes, true. But that character and his story is too damn impressive and well drawn to be ignored. I'm not suggesting "create a Skyrim version of Dr. Lecter". I'm just saying: "maybe what he did is worth to create within Skyrim".  I doubt one could call that "just a copy cat".

I was waiting a mod like this to come for a long time. Ty for doing this mod Tengma, hope it will have a long life.

I didn't install and had the time to try the mod yet, so I don't know if it's already in the mod, but I have a suggestion. As far as what I've read and saw from the pictures this mod lacks spit roasting.

Zaz Animation has already a nice spit roasting animation and I was wondering if you could put and integrate it into this mode. It would be really great... :)

With a quick look using the console, the body parts falling off is just equipping a mesh. It's called "cuttedslim" and "cutted01" (not 100% on the second name, it's been a few hours since I saw it, but they correspond to use of the slim and fat knife respectively. the mesh that is equipped from the normal knife uses non english characters in the name so I can't access it via console easily.

I suspect the actual body parts that are laying on the ground are put there by running the game's version of console commands "player. placeatme xxxxxxxx x"

Fair notice, I have no idea how to actually look at a script to see what it is doing so this is only a suspicion:

The daggers are given enchantments  that run scripts on actors when the enchantment's effect is applied to the actor. The script detects if the actor is living or dead. If living it plays the decapitation animation. If dead it equips the mesh corresponding to the enchantment on the weapon (slim, normal, fat) and spawns at the affected actor body parts corresponding to the weight and race.

If the scripts could be changed so that if the effect applied to a living actor not only played the decapitation animation but then also ran the script for equipping the respective mesh and spawning body parts maybe a half second later, this would allow the mutilation effect to be applied to the player via mod.

(the best I can do with console commands in game is open the console and equip the mesh right after the PC dies)

edit:

I'm not nesecarily asking you to do this, as you said in the description, you're just hosting it on a file page. I just think it would be bomb digity (bet you haven't heard that in a while :P) if someone did that

To see how a script actually looks like , you need to look for the .PCS file. You can find them most of the time in /data/scripts/source

weirdly enough one of my chars likes to eat people lol she thanks you!

edit: after trying..

some npc's cause a CTD I tried it on female guards outside whiterun and it would crash and on some foreswarn women, besides that overall its working brilliant.

is the merchant supposed to be a undressed child? as that's how she appears for me.

hope the mod will still be worked on like translating the text also?

also adding males to the menu, ie = sausages, meat balls (think about it) lol

also maybe crafting flesh parts in to necklaces would be a neat idea.

Yea, I use that either, cool for atmosphere, already have it in my game, but it's just a decor. What I want is spit roasting an NPC and cook. It would be really cool if this mod had it.

working on mesh for whole person meal