daym homie, this is pretty damn hardcore, and just the mod i've been looking for my Namira worshippin Ork. gotta use them sharp teef for something. 

Good on ya for providing the options for non RND dependency. Even when I honestly appreciate iNeed, RND has a lot more major mods out there supporting it, and outdated or not, it's still working pretty well to this day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings.

Considering the inclusion of cannablism in Vanilla Skyrim, and the idea that m0dders can take the game in every direction at once, I see this mod as the natural extension of the Namira Questline. Regardless, I can't help but wonder about the mental stability of the person that conceived of and created this mod--here's to hoping that their interest in such matters stay well within the realm of virtual reality.

All that being said, I've been testing out and improving how this mod works in my current line-up. I tried it with RnD installed and I was getting constant garbage in my Papyrus logs.

The alteration that removed the RnD dependancy allowed me to try it out with iNeeds--it didn't work so well. All of the body parts--and most importantly--even the cooked foods did not register with iNeeds when eaten. iNeeds allows YOU to decide how iNeeds treats food and drinks added by mods the first time you eat one. The problem is that iNeeds ONLY recognizes items with the "VendorItemFood [KYWD:XXXXXXXXX]" tag, and all of the items added by Namira's Goat are all  labled with the "VendorItemFoodRaw [KYWD:XXXXXXXX]" tag.

This is easily changed in TESVEdit. You can solve some of the other issues with the mod at the same time. Directions as follows...

1) Start TESVEdit and right click the list of files that pops up--select none.

2) Type "Namira" in the search bar at the top. Scroll down until you see the highlighted mod and check the box next to the Namira's Goat .esp. Click "Accept" and wait for the "finished" message.

3) Expand the Namira's Goat .esp, then expand the "ingestibles" category. You should see all of the food items listed.

4) Select the item you wish to be recognized by iNeeds by left clicking it in the left-pane--you should see all the information about that item appear in the main edit pane.

5)Look for the "Keywords" section and you should see the raw food tag--single-left click it twice and you should see a small arrow appear on the right of that text field. Click it and you'll see a drop-down menu of tags. The tag you want you want (VendorItemFood [KYWD:XXXXXXXXX]) is directly above the current tag (VendorItemFoodRaw [KYWD:XXXXXXXX]). Single left-click the fooditem tag and then hit "Enter" to lock in the change. You should now see that line is in bold text, indicating it has been changed.

6)Continue doing this for all of the foods you want iNeeds to recognize. For realism you can do this to only the cooked foods, but in reality you can make all of them edible, making them provide hunger/drink satiation straight from the corpse.

7)Close TESVEdit and when the window pops up, make sure the box for Namira's Goat is checked, not bothering with backing it up. If you botch the edits, simply unpack the original download and take the original .esp file and drop it in you /Skyrim/Data folder and allow it to overwrite the botched file. This is a simpler solution than using a backup which will only take up more drive space.

While time consuming, you can also edit the remaining food items names that are still in chinese. If you look at the same files in TESVEdit, and look for the "FullName" line--simply rename the file in that line. I looked in-game to see what the individual items looked like and gave them appropriate english names. If you dig deeply into the .esp, you'll find many other references to these items that indicate what their actual name is--for example, the vagina pieces are all named based on the age of the person that it was acquired from, old, young etc.

I managed to get this working completely with iNeeds and have replaced most of the chinese with appropriate english.

For those willing to dig deeper than I (I'm content with it as is), I noticed that there is a huge portion of this mod that is either broken and not apparent in-game, or was never finished. It was obvious that the author intended extensive quests for this mod and the mod file includes much of this data and framework for these functions. I have no desire to build upon what I saw, but others might.

Hope this helps, and thanks for the upload Tengma!

(Also, thanks to the original creator, you sick puppy.)

EDIT: Please don't ask me to upload an editted version of the .esp. Not gunna happen for numerous reasons of my own. Sorry.

Second Edit: Making these changes might make RnD and iNeeds work, even with the file that removes the dependancy, although I have not tested RnD after making the above changes. I see no reason it wouldn't work for both mods.

The fact that there are some enchantments like Paralysis that have a random component gives me some ideas:

- New knife that has a 1 in 3 chance of acting like a Slim Knife, a 1 in 3 chance of acting like a Normal knife, and a 1 in 3 chance of acting like a fat knife;

- 50% chance of mirrored result (if mirroring a .nif is that easy)

- 50% chance per boob to not be severed

I can't extract the part 2 of the download, keeps saying its empty , even if it weights like the complete file, and yes i have readed previous page with people posting same error but renaming files does not work for me, no matter what i do keep saying number 2 its empty, and looks like if if try open it, i have tried installing both part on MO and 1 installs no problem, and 2 does show some files if i try manual installation, but says its missing a .nif ( grill.nif or something like that ), no idea if it missing more files because stops there...

Any ideas ? or can someone who has extracted em no problem upload it on 1 file ? or 2 correct ones lol :sleepy:

I can't extract the part 2 of the download, keeps saying its empty , even if it weights like the complete file, and yes i have readed previous page with people posting same error but renaming files does not work for me, no matter what i do keep saying number 2 its empty, and looks like if if try open it, i have tried installing both part on MO and 1 installs no problem, and 2 does show some files if i try manual installation, but says its missing a .nif ( grill.nif or something like that ), no idea if it missing more files because stops there...

Any ideas ? or can someone who has extracted em no problem upload it on 1 file ? or 2 correct ones lol :sleepy:

You need to rename both files to a simpler name, I posted this awhile ago

goat brother please making more and unp body

those nifs work pretty well ingame! :D but zdd / diablo-esque decorations over rights the left and right ones (bandit poles) >.< so an esp is needed to over right zdd

i hopes brother c3d is giving more work for use

this here c3d bandit butt

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17478-c3dloadscreenart-vol1-vol2/?p=1331471

down i dont know is illegal mixing mods but sharing brynjof cock cutting hut

meshes\architecture\riften\

tg00brynjolfstall.nif

those nifs work pretty well ingame! :D but zdd / diablo-esque decorations over rights the left and right ones (bandit poles) >.< so an esp is needed to over right zdd

that link has some REALLY nice stuff >.< as did the one you shared! :D

problem with the one you listed I have a purple penis on the model lol (see pic)

and those others from that link! the charredskever02.niff has no head for me >.< (3rd pic in) and the bottom row? the first one has weird white bits?

post-53106-0-72036600-1443528283_thumb.jpg

post-53106-0-12666400-1443528309_thumb.jpg

problem with the one you listed I have a purple penis on the model lol (see pic)

and those others from that link! the charredskever02.niff has no head for me >.< (3rd pic in) and the bottom row? the first one has weird white bits?

i sorry you. this make penis purple not

inside you put at textures\c3d\Vol1textures\part3\

game time is night empty item when i making brynjof hut. i see problem now

charredskever02.ni is repair already yes now download again

white = sperm picture is using trollfat01.dds

many sorry for share bad quality mods

femalepenis_1.dds

femalepenis_1_msn.dds

femalepenis_1_s.dds

femalepenis_1_sk.dds

no probs lol

ok all seems to work lovely, still gives out charred skever meat but that's easily fixable!

now I can carry on with my "plaster skyrim with gore models" :D

post-53106-0-94043700-1443544886_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for these meshes! I am currently working on a new horse saddle. I just wanted to show you what it looks like so far. =) post-51187-0-76141400-1445319085_thumb.jpg

i installed this mod but it causes my game crashes at start up

Which means your missing the extra files it needs

where can i get them? i already download part 1, part 2 and the rnd removed version (i don't use rnd). i also have xpms

have you tried running the game without the mod checked?

do you have the latest xpms? it also could be your load order as well xpmse.esp should be above it preferable near the esp top.

you could alternatively try installing xp32 maximum skeleton + extended.

if those fail there could have been a problem when you unzipped the archives and combined them into a single file as a few people have had an issue with this.

have you tried running the game without the mod checked?

do you have the latest xpms? it also could be your load order as well xpmse.esp should be above it preferable near the esp top.

you could alternatively try installing xp32 maximum skeleton + extended.

if those fail there could have been a problem when you unzipped the archives and combined them into a single file as a few people have had an issue with this.

i didn't rename the archives. now it works. thank you very much :D