I really like this mod because I was looking for some kind of resources for the bodies and models you have there.

The mod I need this for is designed for cannibals living in caves so while some of the models can definitely work in a cave some of the recipes and their models are too... 'high class' from what I can see in the preview pictures.

Are there some primitive recipes as well? like someone just cooked a leg over the fire?

This mod is amazing i gave my son/follower some of the big leg meat and he loved it lol thanks for this!

how do you give a follower a bit of "meat" and then get them to show them eating it?

just put it in they're inventory?

That's part of it, but on it's own nothing'll happen unless there's a script that tells them to eat it. You should get iNeed as it'll give NPCs a needs schedule and they'll eat most foods in their inventory automatically.

This mod is amazing i gave my son/follower some of the big leg meat and he loved it lol thanks for this!

how do you give a follower a bit of "meat" and then get them to show them eating it?

Oh lol no i switched the bread nifs and textures to the ones from this mod so when npcs do the eating animations they eat the "meat" lol

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30726/?

This should help them eat with you.

I had no idea that existed lol downloading now!

dat mod fit well with who play as werewolf. i mean, why eat only the heart when you kill an human ? eat him all ...

i m not surprise anymore now i already have see this mod before.... but still, feel uncomfortable to just thinking i m coming here for post .. lol.

amazing work again.

little question i have in my mind... do you think its possible to use this "parts" as part like in the mod "bloody dismember" ? exempl : explode an ennemi make him "pop!" in all of these parts ? would be cool as the model are very nice

Yea, I use that either, cool for atmosphere, already have it in my game, but it's just a decor. What I want is spit roasting an NPC and cook. It would be really cool if this mod had it.

working on mesh for whole person meal

Nice, great to hear that. ^^

This mod does not work for me. I downloaded part 1 and 2 (I have RND installed). With "mod organizer" I can´t install it. With "mod manager"  I can install it but there is nothing in game. Where is my mistake?

MO is a bit tricky at my end. it doesn't relly like split rars.

What I did:

1. Open the "Namira's Goat.part1.rar" (At my end it was "Namira's Goat.part1.rar" so I renamed it to be on the save side). Pull out the Namira's goat file. 

2. Now you can rar this thing again. Right click it and "Namira's Goat" file and there you should see the "Namira's Goat" archiv (hope that you have winrar installed ^^)

3. Now you can open this with MO.

4. and the esp should show up there if you activate the thing in the left side.

hope that works for you

Yea, I use that either, cool for atmosphere, already have it in my game, but it's just a decor. What I want is spit roasting an NPC and cook. It would be really cool if this mod had it.

working on mesh for whole person meal

Really looking forward what you will do in this mod.

Could someone post the ID codes for the weapons and spellbook, I have it installed and it runs, and I think I know which NPC is the merchant, but the kid just doesn't seem to want to bring up the dialogue option; if nothing else, I'd like to use the console to try it out.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30726/?

This should help them eat with you.

nice mod, but that's not what I ment, for example I have all 23 female followers in my hearthfire house, but I only take 2 at a time etc, those left in my house sit down and eat bread, that's what I wanted to change (change bread to body parts) as I don't normally eat food in game anyway lol

message added above >.< oops..

anyway.. another bug (2) if it can be fixed I don't know is if you have defeat as well (think its defeat that does this) once you've cut the body you can have a bit of necro fun with it and the body shows up as normal again BUT you cant recut it

edit:

another bug: (3) again using the female guard inside whiterun as an example: kill (assuming there's no CTD) and harvest her, after 24hrs skyrim removes the corpse and resets her to a living being, but this time you cant harvest her again even though she's alive & been reset by the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HeavyArmorAssassin

Got this error while trying to unpack the contents of the "Namira's Goat.part2.rar:

Bad block: "Namira's Goat\Data\textures\zaku\kitchen knife\caidaoz_m.dds"
File fails CRC check: "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Temp\Namira's Goat\Data\textures\zaku\kitchen knife\caidaoz_m.dds"

This also prevents me from installing part 2 with MO as it can't unpack these iles and stops at like 2% of content.

Got this error while trying to unpack the contents of the "Namira's Goat.part2.rar:

File fails CRC check: "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Temp\Namira's Goat\Data\textures\zaku\kitchen knife\caidaoz_m.dds"

This also prevents me from installing part 2 with MO as it can't unpack these iles and stops at like 2% of content.

Have you tried to redownload the second part?

May be renaming it could help. "Namira's Goat.part1.rar" was the name after downloading. Have renamed it to Namira's Goat.part1.rar. Both parts of course

At my end the MO don't like the Partz 1 and 2 parts.

I used 7zip to extract both parts in a file and repacked it so MO could use it.

Guest HeavyArmorAssassin

Have you tried to redownload the second part?

May be renaming it could help. "Namira's Goat.part1.rar" was the name after downloading. Have renamed it to Namira's Goat.part1.rar. Both parts of course

At my end the MO don't like the Partz 1 and 2 parts.

I used 7zip to extract both parts in a file and repacked it so MO could use it.

Still does not work. It always complains about "Bad block: "Namira's Goat\Data\textures\zaku\kitchen knife\caidaoz_m.dds"", even if I want to extract a different file. I tried renaming, redownloading and renaming the redownload.

Update while still writing post: I got it to work by extracting but namiras goat folders at the same time and then putting them into one zp archive together.

I get CTD after turning back to the scene where I harvested a body. I guess bodies aren't removed.

I harvested 3 bodies in Helgen, then went to that Stormcloak camp at east. Stayed 1 night there, then headed back to Helgen. But when I got near to Helgen, it resulted CTD. I tried going somewhere else, changed cells a few times, but nothing worked. I couldn't go to Helgen again.

Then I started from the previous save, went to Helgen, harvested 3 bodies again, then left. This time I could turn back to Helgen. Weird...

i think somethings wrong with either the download or  my computer. it only downloads 71KB or so and when i try to open the file it says "unexpected end of archive" anyone else getting this?

tested it. and it looks like what your said is right. loaded it yesterday and there it worked. so maybe some server issues or something else would try it later again. had something similar a few weeks ago with another mod.

• 3 weeks later...