Shit, you weren't kidding this was extreme. I even feel a little sick after watching those pics. Probably because i just ate. But still. I'm going to try this out when my stomach has a bit calmed down.

Btw can't you just "delete" the need and deseases dependancy i CK? I mean it doesn't seem to come with any special script (note: i haven't downloaded it yet so i haven't seen the structure of this mod yet)

edit: here's the .esp without real needs and deseases. WARNING i have no idea if this will work without it. But it seems to only mess up 2 formid's. Something about certain effects not working when this dependancy isn't there. Shouldn't crash your game though.

If the author really doesn't like this upload, let him say so and i will remove it again.

edit: This does NOT work on ESSENTIAL npc's ofcourse. I just wanted to mention this for those that had any plans on devouring certain annying or unwanted unpc's (like Maven...). Another note though is that it does seem to work 4-5 times depending on how fast you slice them up and your script load because after that i crashed. Maybe it was because i was in a cell where a lot scripts were active? (it was in mia's palace from miaslair mod, i went a bit full house there after using the setessential command for a while :) )

I hate how you cant kill Maven -.-. Sandboxes like these should let you kill people who annoy you if you are role playing a character like that .:P

It's possible to use parts of this mod for another one ?

Yes, I'm thinking to Ravenous... Quests are built, but cannibalism stuff can be improved, and there is no RND dependencie...

BoomGodelin, what do you think about this ?

There are also nice meshes in Deadly dismemberment mod...

It's modders resource matey. Seems you can vivisect this mod for parts as long as you give the author/poster proper credit.

What do I think... Strong potential for body parts for FTD / AFS / Ravenous and TitD! Although from the pics linked in an earlier post, Id'e have to translate them from Chinese to English... And maybe add a bit of creative flair in renaming. Count me in if you want me to lend a hand in editing stuffs!

I like the idea of this mod, and it would fit with my playthrough as a Wildling/Beastess where animals are friends not food.

Just one problem for me, the knives. Can there be an option to just use a one-handed weapon to carve the person?

I also play on Legendary difficulty which doesn't allow fast travel; so getting to a location is really difficult, and I would like to keep my immersion.

Sorry for slow response..College summer school, taking a test tomorrow, will work on improvement after the test.

Good luck with your test.

Oh and the notion behind "goat" in "Namira's Goat" is the fact goats tend to eat everything when they herd (apart from meat obviously) and normally leave no leftover like other livestock.

I don't use RND and didnt want to install it to get this working.

But I did... but just do that I could remove the dependency from RND.

From what I could see its mostly used for the status on the cooked food.

removed them and RND master.

looks to be working.

the ground work for this mod is amazing.

If this can be better worked into the game it will phenomenal.

I uploaded a .esp without RND a couple of posts ago.

Btw i had an idea. Why not make those Vulva bits into Fleshlights? You know for on the road or would that count as "playing with your food". There are plenty of animations floating around to do this. 

Damn, i have a depraved mind :D

Btw is it normal that the merchant (merchent ingame?) is a little kid with no clothes on (underwear)? O.o

Maybe they should add those tools in Namira's cave. Where they belong.

Think this would be a good idea.

Some Ideas:

-A mechanic to carry the whole bodys. to your hideout/cave...

-Using the whole body not only pieces, a bit strang that you get only 1 leg and the other one is still there. Same for other body parts.

Some Ideas:

You can use either Defeat or Clean Up Your Corpses to do that.

I didn't know defeat had this option. I'd use that one though. I heard "clean up your corpses" is quite buggy and author is kinda "strict" when it comes to helping you out.

Think this would be a good idea.

Some Ideas:

-Using the whole body not only pieces, a bit strang that you get only 1 leg and the other one is still there. Same for other body parts.

It's quite easy to do this actually. Just deldete the merchant and place those ojects into the cave, dafe, done. As long as you don't use any mods that change the cell, it should be fine.

Some Ideas:

You can use either Defeat or Clean Up Your Corpses to do that.

Can you carry a dead person in defeat? I only know the sack for the living.

Clean up your corpses comes with to many scripts. Ever time my vampires get buggy even if I deactivate the option in the menu. They resurrect and so on. best one till now was a immortal one -.- .

oh wow, haha, i turned my miaslair slaves into cannibals. Edited the food id from miaslair so that your slaves can eat cooked breast and vulvas. I mean there are a lot of bodies in the dungeon. Can't get those go to waste, now can i? :D

nice idea xD. yeah there is a lot of "food". a second spot is the "Fort Amol"(between whiterun and riften) There are a lot of dead body. in most of my play thought all female.

RND dependency now removed...

I decided to not add iNeed dependency, at least not to the main esp..

current goals:

MCM memu:

add a option to only decap enemy with a % health

Other:

a way to carry a body

fix some translation

bug fix:

make it not work on essential NPC