I use SOS body and for females I use Trepleen's body with bodyslide :D

Could you please share the preset? :P

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. :(

Love your animations. Thank you for creating and sharing. One question, do you have to have creature mods if you don't want creature sex? I currently have no mods for creature sex and after once having tried to use them, my computer melted.  hank you again.

I'm confused. lol you want to know if you need creature mods if do want creature sex? Yes. Now if you mean exactly what you typed then no...theres no point in having creature sex mods if you don't want creature sex my friend. :blush:

New Hardcore3way is redone! Sweet! lol hope you guys like it. :cool:

Once you create a body in bodyslide and hit save, it makes a .xml file.

Should be located at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

(Or if you don't use mod organizer, wherever your bodyslide is stored.)

If you gave it a custom name, it will have that.

Thanks for your awesome work by the way. I can only use the re-placer, as my modding knowledge pretty much stops at what I just posted for you haha.

Keep up the awesome work!!!

Once you create a body in bodyslide and hit save, it makes a .xml file.

Should be located at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

(Or if you don't use mod organizer, wherever your bodyslide is stored.)

If you gave it a custom name, it will have that.

Thanks for your awesome work by the way. I can only use the re-placer, as my modding knowledge pretty much stops at what I just posted for you haha.

Keep up the awesome work!!!

Ohhhh...lol I didn't know about that. Thanks Sfeile  :shy: 

Hi! Which mod do you use to have the females panties stay on during sex? Thanks! (in your latest images)

Oh I just found it two days ago its here --> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43515-kofmans-cccp-for-bodyslide-2/   under the "wave1" and its called Hentai Pants CBBE HDT :D

Keep up the awesome work!

what underwear mod are you using in the first image? - the slightly pulled down one

Oh I just found it two days ago its here --> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43515-kofmans-cccp-for-bodyslide-2/   under the "wave1" and its called Hentai Pants CBBE HDT :D

I have nothing to say except: Thank You :D

I have nothing to say except: You're very welcome lol :P

has anyone created a set with all the newest animations with that new animation loader mod, i seem to be incompetent at creating it

Same here :( orxx is a genius in my book. I just wish I could understand it all. Hopefully someone is up for the task.

I don't know what orxx is doing right now but I am working on more documentation to help people. It as actually not that tough when you get your head round it.

has anyone created a set with all the newest animations with that new animation loader mod, i seem to be incompetent at creating it

Same here :( orxx is a genius in my book. I just wish I could understand it all. Hopefully someone is up for the task.

I don't know what orxx is doing right now but I am working on more documentation to help people. It as actually not that tough when you get your head round it.

Wow sweet deal! Yeah I tried and it makes my brain hurt. Thanks Rydin! :D

Hopefully I can produce a simply enough that even you yourself can add your own animations in, then testing for you will became more straight forward. I feel like packs is a way to go and this mod does it very well (been doing it myself and it makes life smoother). I am doing some testing with it cause I think there is a fault within the mod (after dicussing with CPU) but I will have more clarity soon. I'll probably post my findings in the mod's support thread.

Hi~Funnybizness !

First, I have to say thank you for your work ! your animations are really great, I really love your rape animations :3

And I have a question....No offence, when I play animation, some of them got wrong position (male fucks air) should I adjust the position by myself ?

Thank you again for your great work, luv u :3

(English is not my first language, I've try my best, hope you know what I mean ; _ ; )

Hopefully I can produce a simply enough that even you yourself can add your own animations in, then testing for you will became more straight forward. I feel like packs is a way to go and this mod does it very well (been doing it myself and it makes life smoother). I am doing some testing with it cause I think there is a fault within the mod (after dicussing with CPU) but I will have more clarity soon. I'll probably post my findings in the mod's support thread.

Thanks Rydin. Yeah man I will give it another shot next week and hopefully can figure it out. ^_^

can't seem to figure out wat animations thumbnails 10-15 are, they all take place on a blue carpet with thumbnail 10 being a mage floating grip scene and thumbnail 15 being a sorta extreme spread eagle missionary where he's holding her mouth as well. 

The new animations you've added have names next to their respective thumbnails and its been a blessing, thank you for naming them clearly

Hi~Funnybizness !

First, I have to say thank you for your work ! your animations are really great, I really love your rape animations :3

And I have a question....No offence, when I play animation, some of them got wrong position (male fucks air) should I adjust the position by myself ?

Thank you again for your great work, luv u :3

(English is not my first language, I've try my best, hope you know what I mean ; _ ; )

No my friend those are mistakes I made. I wanted to replace animations I didn't use so by mistake I made animations and turned the root bones in some of them bc I was a beginner and didn't know what I was doing lol I left them in the pack bc they still work it just depends on which animation you replace. And thank you for trying it out :)

how to play 4way ?

I replaced the zyngay4way with my 4way then used matchmaker. Until there's a mod that includes it :)

can't seem to figure out wat animations thumbnails 10-15 are, they all take place on a blue carpet with thumbnail 10 being a mage floating grip scene and thumbnail 15 being a sorta extreme spread eagle missionary where he's holding her mouth as well.

The new animations you've added have names next to their respective thumbnails and its been a blessing, thank you for naming them clearly

Lol no problem it was a bad idea not to name them right off the bat. The animations your talking about are the mage rape. :)

i have no idea if i have latest version or not, so , just in case i m going to download it again and see. i was out for some time and apparently someting happen to LL about deleting all change sinze november (thing like that).. well.. i take it again anyway lol

Like your animations a lot :lol: one question, is nonReplacermod outdated?

I'm glad you like them ^_^ and yes it is. I guess until someone takes over.

You don't have to wait ^^ SexLab Animation Loader lets you easily do it yourself without even opening CK.

You can just use this as your base:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/?p=1379619

Then simply update it with new animations in 3 steps:

1. List new animations in meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz\FNIS_FunnyBiz_List.txt

(+in case of creatures, also the lists in their respective folders)

2. Define parameters for sexlab stuff in SLAnims\source\FunnyBizness.txt

(you can simply copypaste a block and just change the names of things)

3. Run SLAnims\SLAnimGenerate.pyw which will output SLAnims\json\FunnyBizness.json and from then on you can enable the new animations in SLAL's MCM.

With SLAL, it's really trivial and you don't have to wait for someone to make a nonreplacer pack for you.

I just uploaded a new mod to make registering animations in Skyrim easier:  SexLab Animation Loader

Here's an animation pack I created for it based on version 8.5 of your animations.  I haven't tested all of the animations, so some position information is probably a little wrong.  I know 8.5 is a bit out of date, but it should be pretty easy to add new animations and tweak parameters.

My goal is to make the process simple enough that you can create your own animation packs as you create new animations.  The animation loader mod contains a readme and a few other docs about how to update animation packs.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about it.  I'll try to write up some more docs tomorrow.  Let me know if there is anything in particular that needs explanation.

attachicon.gifFunnyBizness8.5-SLAL.7z

i added 4 more animations to this but is the 2012 error that finis fo rmodders give u a bad error or something to ignoroe? it still made the hkx file and the nexus page for info on finis for modders is hidden to dont know what the error means.

I just uploaded a new mod to make registering animations in Skyrim easier:  SexLab Animation Loader

Here's an animation pack I created for it based on version 8.5 of your animations.  I haven't tested all of the animations, so some position information is probably a little wrong.  I know 8.5 is a bit out of date, but it should be pretty easy to add new animations and tweak parameters.

My goal is to make the process simple enough that you can create your own animation packs as you create new animations.  The animation loader mod contains a readme and a few other docs about how to update animation packs.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about it.  I'll try to write up some more docs tomorrow.  Let me know if there is anything in particular that needs explanation.

attachicon.gifFunnyBizness8.5-SLAL.7z

i added 4 more animations to this but is the 2012 error that finis fo rmodders give u a bad error or something to ignoroe? it still made the hkx file and the nexus page for info on finis for modders is hidden to dont know what the error means.

Are you using MO?

If someone lists what the new animations are that are not in the pack, I can get them added at the weekend (unless someone beats me)