Ā 

I have an issue where furniture persists on npc after action. This happens after the female animation FB necro table or so.

Ā 

Bild_010.jpg

Ā 

it persists even after reloading or restarting the game.

Ā 

Any help?

Ā 

although its been answered a few times.

it happens quite a bit to my characters.

Ā 

alls i had to do is make them jump.

im unsure for npcs so try the console command tc for toggle control then make them jump.

or run into them.

something.

Ā 

Ā 

Jumping only works if the object is persisting on your charachter. NPCs though will have trouble. The solutions I found to this are:

Ā 

1) disable and then enable the NPC via console (thanks to nightwolf for this)

Ā 

or

Ā 

2) if you have SL Defeat. Tie them up and put them into the sack or kill them and put them into the sack. then release them out of the sack and untie/revive them.

Ā 

or

Ā 

3) Bash them that they loose a bit of health, then let them wait in the cell you bashed them. Travel away and come back after an hour (this one only works randomly though)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a slight problem when installing this pack, when generating FNIS sais there are too many animations,i didnt realize this pack is that big, and i have previously installed many SLAL packs i found here. My point is, should i delete all the other packs and install Funnybiz pack, are the animations here way better than whats on the market right now?

I have a slight problem when installing this pack, when generating FNIS sais there are too many animations,i didnt realize this pack is that big, and i have previously installed many SLAL packs i found here. My point is, should i delete all the other packs and install Funnybiz pack, are the animations here way better than whats on the market right now?

Here's your answer

Ā 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animation-resources/?p=1779391

Hey, FB, a quick suggestion. I'd love to see a branding animation. Either in the stocks or tied up, a simple animation of taking a glowing hot brand to a victim's ass, permanently marking them as your property. Any chance of that?

Ā 

Edit: Kinda like this

Ā 

01784DF.gif?fs=opencloud

Maybe in the future especially if theres a mod for that lol

Why the sudden activity in this thread? No new animations has been released for ages.

Most likely bc there are billions of people who have never been here before. ^_^
  • 3 weeks later...

Long time no content what are you up to mane :D

Lol I am finishing up the rest of the creature armbinder animations and then hopefully it will be fully up n running veryyyy soon. :)

Need more creature X female animation from you, because your latest armbinder creature animations are awesome :P

Thanks razzor that means a lot man. I'm just soooo damn greatful for Billyyyyyyyyy and Llabskyyyyy and definitely Bytion he totally stepped up! Those guys are f@cking lifesavers!

rip bro <3 no homo

Oooooooo...I am the ghost of modders past...I'm still alive lol just busy with animating stuffz

you are the reason why i still play skyrim. :angel::blush::P

I loveeee to hear that! Thank you WE. lol Stay brutal :)

Are you using SAM BodyĀ  with SAM HDT body Extentions,

Also are you usingĀ 

HeroedeLeyenda All-in-one Animated Pussy mod,

for your females in that animations gifs,and if you do is it working SAM Body HDT withĀ 

HeroedeLeyendaĀ  animated pussy mod can you tell me that,cause your in your new gifs male body's looks like SAM Body using And also full body HDT so that means your using SAM Body with SAM Body HDT extention.Correct me if ım wrong about this thanks already,

ı'll waiting for your answer,your doing awesome job by way ım always using your mods in my modded skyrim.

Are you using SAM Body with SAM HDT body Extentions,

Also are you using HeroedeLeyenda All-in-one Animated Pussy mod,

for your females in that animations gifs,and if you do is it working SAM Body HDT with HeroedeLeyenda animated pussy mod can you tell me that,cause your in your new gifs male body's looks like SAM Body using And also full body HDT so that means your using SAM Body with SAM Body HDT extention.Correct me if ım wrong about this thanks already,

ı'll waiting for your answer,your doing awesome job by way ım always using your mods in my modded skyrim.

I appreciate that ^_^ and I was using SAM but I switched back to SOS...and yes I use the all in one for the females. But I also use Floppy SOS which makes the vaginas react to the schlong I believe :)

Ā 

Are you using SAM Body with SAM HDT body Extentions,

Also are you using HeroedeLeyenda All-in-one Animated Pussy mod,

for your females in that animations gifs,and if you do is it working SAM Body HDT with HeroedeLeyenda animated pussy mod can you tell me that,cause your in your new gifs male body's looks like SAM Body using And also full body HDT so that means your using SAM Body with SAM Body HDT extention.Correct me if ım wrong about this thanks already,

I appreciate that ^_^ and I was using SAM but I switched back to SOS...and yes I use the all in one for the females. But I also use Floppy SOS which makes the vaginas react to the schlong I believe :)

Ā 

Thanks man ı appreciate your help ı suppose ım gonna turn back sos body also ım gonna use floppy SOS butĀ  can you tell me did you use custom male body texture in that gifs and if you do can you tell me which is also did you usingĀ Ā all in one for the females for uunp or cbbe if you can tell these to me so ı can use the same mods that you have or if you dont want to see that ım using yours mod in your game can you tell me at least alternative to yours SOS body custom texture,Thanks man any help can appreciated.

I tried loading this using Nexus Mod Manager and it told me there was an error. Something about the file name or location exceeded 250 characters or something like that

Ā 

Download the SLAL package instead. You can't do anything with loose animations.

• 2 weeks later...