On 1/31/2019 at 8:03 AM, donttouchmethere said:

The highest zzEstrus version that is still compatible with Estrus+ is [EstrusForSkyrimV160r1]

if you installed one of the newest zzEstrus versions Estrus+ won't be able to register the animations with SexLab

If you use EstrusForSkyrimV160r1 make sure Estrus+ is below it in load order, alternative just deactivate the zzEstrus.esp

If estrus+ doesn't register the estrus animations with SL on game start/load you will have to click  "register" in the estrus+ animation tap

Thank you, I didnt realise the newest version wasnt compatable

3 hours ago, WCSC said:

When Estrus For skyrim was loaded the shouts worked.

I did deactivate by unchecking the esp, and clicking on Register in Estrus+, it just says it's looking.  The version of Estrus For Skyrim is the EstrusForSkyrimV160r1

Did you try on a new game?

you could try the following to check if estrus+ works on your system:

basicaly its just a normal new game start

leave the zzEstrus.esp deactivated

Estrus+ needs at least one save/reload after sexlab is installed to register itself

> start a new game (best if you use LAL for that)

> after all mods have loaded => start sexlab ingame

> after sexlab is installed => activate creatures in sexlab

> after creatures are installed in sexlab => save

> reload and wait

> there should be a message in the upper left screen corner what mods update or install => one of them is from estrus+: "Estrus+ registering animations"

> wait a bit longer till all mods are ready and wait till estrus registers it's MCM (this can take up to 120sec depending on your setup, you can save/reload to speed it up)

> open Estrus+ MCM and check if animations got registered

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you try on a new game?

you could try the following to check if estrus+ works on your system:

basicaly its just a normal new game start

leave the zzEstrus.esp deactivated

Estrus+ needs at least one save/reload after sexlab is installed to register itself

> start a new game (best if you use LAL for that)

> after all mods have loaded => start sexlab ingame

> after sexlab is installed => activate creatures in sexlab

> after creatures are installed in sexlab => save

> reload and wait

> there should be a message in the upper left screen corner what mods update or install => one of them is from estrus+: "Estrus+ registering animations"

> wait a bit longer till all mods are ready and wait till estrus registers it's MCM (this can take up to 120sec depending on your setup, you can save/reload to speed it up)

> open Estrus+ MCM and check if animations got registered

I'll try that.  Thx

I cant seem to get the spit attack to trigger the tentacles, the mod is loaded into MCM and I can alter the values, I even altered the chance value to 100% and nothing.
I noticed that, the original version of this mod requires something called Actor Events Framework, which I dont have, while this version doesnt say anything about it, is that relevant?

On 2/4/2019 at 12:19 AM, hyper15 said:

I cant seem to get the spit attack to trigger the tentacles, the mod is loaded into MCM and I can alter the values, I even altered the chance value to 100% and nothing.

+1 on that. Followed some of the instructions stated above, still nothing.

The animations aren't registering for me either. I know I have the correct version of estrus. Alao, I'm pretty sure they were registering before. I've no idea what's changed. I've even started a new game and they didn't register then either.

5 hours ago, letterman said:

The animations aren't registering for me either. I know I have the correct version of estrus. Alao, I'm pretty sure they were registering before. I've no idea what's changed. I've even started a new game and they didn't register then either. 

5 hours ago, panthercom said:

I've manually registered the animations using the Estrus+ MCM, and the process seems to complete,

but every time I exit the game and restart they show as unregistered again.

just ideas, not sure if those informations will help:

> do you have more than human 500 and creature 500 animations in sexlab registered? (you can check the amount in SL MCM, last tab IIRC)

Every animation above that sexlab limitation will fail to register

> make sure Estrus+ is one of the first mods that registers it's animations:

>> only activate sexlab + creature animation in sexlab on a new game start (+ zaz sl animations if you still use them)

>> save and load

>> estrus+ resisters it's animations

>> register all other mods animations (SLAL packs)

>> save and reload

> I found that if you register the ZAZ SL animations - after Estrus+ registered it's animations - will reset the Estrus+ animations

(the last time I had that issue is a year ago, since than I don't register ZAZ SL animations anymore or I register them only before Estrus+ registers it's animations)

> Estrus for Skyrim V1.60r1 (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

no i have less than 500 on both accounts. that's one of the things i checked for. i always startup all my mods before saving, reloading, and starting up estruschaurus. but are you saying i should register the slal anims AFTER i activate estruschaurus?

57 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

WHAT!? I didn't know this. Ok, crap i just might have borked a 50+hour character, not that I have even run into a Chaurus yet.

If you've been playing with zzestrus.esp checked, you might have a problem. Unchecked, which EC+ finds fine as it doesn't need the esp to run, you're probably ok. There's a stripped down version of estrus somewhere in the thread that has just the files needed to run EC+ if you have a problem though. This may not help you if you were playing with the esp checked though.

nope registering slal after estruschaurus didn't help. i don't get it. the animations were working find in previous games. same files, i think. estruschaurus might be a newer version, but i'm not sure. i dunno what's different

1 hour ago, letterman said:

no i have less than 500 on both accounts. that's one of the things i checked for. i always startup all my mods before saving, reloading, and starting up estruschaurus. but are you saying i should register the slal anims AFTER i activate estruschaurus?

yes, I guess

I do always the same on a new game

> all mods done loading

> SL install + creature install via MCM

>> save/reload

> wait for all updates (incl estrus+ registers animations)

> wait for the estrus+ MCM to register (it registers last, at least if you use other delayed MCMs from other mods too, like Pet Project and the Estrus addons (Spider, Dwemer)

=> no need to manually activate the estrus+ animations via MCM, they should be registered by now and activated in MCM

> only than I register the SLAL pack

>> save/reload

[> loading SL MCM preset]

[>> save/reload]

> start the MCM mod settings madness and activate other mods that need to be activated manually (Apropos, NDUN,...)

=> like that I can be sure all mods find all registered SLanimations/mod dependencies/soft dependencies/registrations with DD...

=> on a new game - if started like stated above- it is not nessesary to activate the Estrus+ animations manually in Estrus+ MCM, because they should be activated by than already (in Estrus+ MCM and can be found in SL)

if not, than something went wrong already

(unless you install ZAZslanimations later, than you need to register the estrus animations again IIRC and hope for the best)

i started a save with nothing but estrus chaurus+, zzestrus (deactivated), sexlab, xpmse, fnis, skyui, and alternate start installed. i activated sexlab, then activated creature anims, saved, reloaded. estrus chaurus started up. but it still didn't register the animations. i know without a doubt it's the correct version of estrus. i don't understand what's going on

6 minutes ago, letterman said:

i started a save with nothing but estrus chaurus+, zzestrus (deactivated), sexlab, xpmse, fnis, skyui, and alternate start installed. i activated sexlab, then activated creature anims, saved, reloaded. estrus chaurus started up. but it still didn't register the animations. i know without a doubt it's the correct version of estrus. i don't understand what's going on

that sucks :(

maybe you can post a FNIS output and a load order here

2 hours ago, Xiaron said:

If you've been playing with zzestrus.esp checked, you might have a problem. Unchecked, which EC+ finds fine as it doesn't need the esp to run, you're probably ok. There's a stripped down version of estrus somewhere in the thread that has just the files needed to run EC+ if you have a problem though. This may not help you if you were playing with the esp checked though.

Ok, thanks. If I use Estrus shouts, I will use version 1.6 only.

52 minutes ago, letterman said:

Give the helpful instructions here a try if nothing else works. There's a bit specifically about missing animations, but if that isn't enough try the stripped version of estrus and the newest EC+.

i figured out what the problem was, and it was something dumb on my part. at some point i must have accidentally put the estrus animations into sexlab's suppressed list along with a bunch of other animations

i dont' suppose there's any fix to the tentacles disappearing in estrus's "double tentacles" animation partway through?

19 minutes ago, letterman said:

i figured out what the problem was, and it was something dumb on my part. at some point i must have accidentally put the estrus animations into sexlab's suppressed list along with a bunch of other animations

Well at least you figured it out? I would not have thought to suggest that though, what made you check?

5 hours ago, letterman said:

i dont' suppose there's any fix to the tentacles disappearing in estrus's "double tentacles" animation partway through?

sexlab supressing animations?

why did you do that in the first place with estrus ?

tentacles have rights too ?

good that you found it out and didn't gave up. ?

Will add that to my growing "check if you..." list of doom

well, I would like know that fix too

I read already all kind of stuff about that, one is to deactivate the DD device hider because that tentacle gets equipped on the chastity belt slot?

(rumors!)

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

sexlab supressing animations?

why did you do that in the first place with estrus ?

tentacles have rights too ?

good that you found it out and didn't gave up. ?

Will add that to my growing "check if you..." list of doom

well, I would like know that fix too

I read already all kind of stuff about that, one is to deactivate the DD device hider because that tentacle gets equipped on the chastity belt slot?

(rumors!)

i don't have dd installed, so it's not that