Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

ZAZ,thanx for the fix of cocoonspool equip,it's ok now.

I want ask another question:would you kind to add "podS"(the Duke Nukem forever's Hive chapter ones)into this mod?

There was indeed a pose mod which "eat the victim alive" in the old Oblivion game,but I only get this pic

that's an oblivion screenshot? impressive

Sadly it's only a pose mod,nothing can move .

would be great if it had animations like Estrus, with an abundance of liquid effect, that would be great! :)

These would be great too:

Meh , some leftovers that were left out of v6.0

Will try to put it later 

Cheers

attachicon.gifFNIS Sexy Move Shizit.7z

Looks great to me ,so there will be real shibari or kinbaku  'items' in this Animation pack very soon?Can we tie the character to the chair:)?

a complete upgrade for Shibari, is the thing that I look forward to more on new next-gen ZaZ animation, for a long time, who knows if one day.. this hope become a reality ? :blush:

ZAZ a frsh install seemed to fix the problem for me! but one question is the spanking chair in the test zone? I don't seem to have it

lol , stand corrected there isn't a spanking chair in zbftestzone , what I had see was an AO left behind after the Spankings 

thanks! I thought I was doing something wrong XD

This may be a failing of the SexLab Framework or even PapyrusUtil, but I can't seem to import/export SexLab animation settings since updating to v6.00 (and yes, I did try re-registering the Zaz animations with SexLab and even a completely new character). I would postulate that this has something to do with trying to "append" the current .json profile file, which is missing entries for all the new Zaz animations added in v6.00... Has anyone else run into this problem...?

This may be a failing of the SexLab Framework or even PapyrusUtil, but I can't seem to import/export SexLab animation settings since updating to v6.00 (and yes, I did try re-registering the Zaz animations with SexLab and even a completely new character). I would postulate that this has something to do with trying to "append" the current .json profile file, which is missing entries for all the new Zaz animations added in v6.00... Has anyone else run into this problem...?

I've been able to export the Sexlab settings since updating Zaz Animation Pack.

Tested some anims and furniture.

Impressive, very impressive.

post-341848-0-30479100-1409605499_thumb.jpg

The only drawback is that I have to try a billion times to spawn furniture correctly with "player.placeatme" command in order to use them out of test zone, since they spawn in random directions and it is very difficult to have them in the right place :D

Speaking of test zone, I have tried to use the rack and my game crashed when leaving it. Papyrus log says nothing about it, can anyone help?

The only drawback is that I have to try a billion times to spawn furniture correctly with "player.placeatme" command in order to use them out of test zone, since they spawn in random directions and it is very difficult to have them in the right place :D

Speaking of test zone, I have tried to use the rack and my game crashed when leaving it. Papyrus log says nothing about it, can anyone help?

ZaZ Furniuture (cross, rack, pillory, Etc..) can be scaled by the size ?

if I have a character a little higher or lower, there is a way to scale the size of the ZaZ furniture ?

a command to type in the console like "setscale" (number from 0.1-10) ?

Thanks ,

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61854108

for your furniture needs

About the rack , Im not so sure , I havent had crash issues 

if I have a character a little higher or lower, there is a way to scale the size of the ZaZ furniture ?

Try Scaling your Character or reducing/increasing height via race menu

I think setscale can be used for furniture 

setscale 0.98 

where 1 is the max scale IIRC

just try it out

The new fluid effects look great. 

Are you planning on adding a lactation effect as well?

With the milking machine, I was hoping for a generic lactation stream to be included for use in other mods. 

The milk emitters are dicey with Actors tits all over the place , Eventually I think It will happen once these skeletal issues get fixed

Cheers

Strange it works as intended once the animations are registered .............. Maybe check your duration and press space to proceed to the next stage 

My durations were set to 15 seconds per scene part tho

For some reason the sexlab hotkeys wouldnt work. Also sometimes the "F" button and FOV zoom would also stop working too after exiting a sex scene. Or going TFC at one point during a scene. I experienced this in the old furo back then too

I was able to fix it by going to an earlier save file yay

Thanks very much for this awesome mod :D

I am new to console commands,

First how do I return to the place I was before I entered the test zone.

Second, is there a way to make the npc in the room use the equipment so I can see what is happening better

Three is it safe to summon my follower there.

Four where are the suckers for the milking machine?

Can a player turn the handle on the roasting thing?

I use "setscale" command. If your pc has a scale of 1.03 (like high elves) you have to select the furniture you are using and type "setscale 1.03".

This should do the trick. ;)

I almost forgot to ask: is there a way to make non-follower NPCs (like guards) use spawned furniture?

Not yet, since zaz only provides the ressources for other mods. Oli3d and darkconsole have made mods for placement and use of zaz furniture and I'm sure they will update to the newest pack. Keep an eye open for "oli3d furniture pack" and "i'll take the display model".

coc zbftestzone should really be in the sticky.  I have no idea such place existed before.  However, NPC does not appear to actively interact with the furniture.  Is this due to how ZaZ works or that zbftestzone is not navmeshed for NPC? 

PS: after reading over the sticky I noticed that installation did not instruct user to register ZaZ with Sexlab in MCM menu.  I guess at one time SL wasn't a requirement to use ZaZ so this was optional but now that SL is I am wondering should future ZaZ automatically registered to SL by default so users don't have to do an extra step?  I've seen quite a few support posts because users didn't register ZaZ with SL in MCM.

There are very good reasons for not registering animations with SL. You will get animations that don't make sense from time to time, and ZAP has good support for playing SexLab animations without registering them.