Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Furnitures like the crosses, x-cross, poles, stocks, pillory never needed sexlab. But the milk machine anim does? What is the reason for that? I mean, the machine at least "looks" like an idle, if that makes sense, so why is it different from other furniture?

Because Most of the new furniture has more than one animation in it, 

If you look FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List the Milk machines Has over 10 animations each,They can be played by console as well  We are trying to make it easier for users to use the animations without using console commands .

I will give you a brief list of which Furniture has more than one Animation in them 

Both Milk Machines - 12 and 14 Animations each

Single Pillory - 5 Animations 

X Crosses ( New Ones both  ) - 4 Animations each

Crux Light/Heavy ( Crosses Squarish ones ) - 3 Animations each

Wooden Pony (I & II) - 8 Animations each

Spit Roast - 6 Animations

Vertical Stockade ( New One ) - 4 Animations

Restraint Pole - 6 Animations

Restraint Wall - 6 Animations

Furo Tub - 5 Animations

Spanking Chair - 3 Animations

Cheers

Wow the big update is finally here!!!

Quick question, what's the console command for the new spanking animations???

I haven't d/l this yet and just thought I'd ask

Thanks again u guys are amazing!!!

Use the MCM menu in ZAP ie Sexlab animations  ;)  its really easy 

Furnitures like the crosses, x-cross, poles, stocks, pillory never needed sexlab. But the milk machine anim does? What is the reason for that? I mean, the machine at least "looks" like an idle, if that makes sense, so why is it different from other furniture?

Because Most of the new furniture has more than one animation in it, 

If you look FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List the Milk machines Has over 10 animations each,They can be played by console as well  We are trying to make it easier for users to use the animations without using console commands .

I will give you a brief list of which Furniture has more than one Animation in them 

Both Milk Machines - 12 and 14 Animations each

Single Pillory - 5 Animations 

X Crosses ( New Ones both  ) - 4 Animations each

Crux Light/Heavy ( Crosses Squarish ones ) - 3 Animations each

Wooden Pony (I & II) - 8 Animations each

Spit Roast - 6 Animations

Vertical Stockade ( New One ) - 4 Animations

Restraint Pole - 6 Animations

Restraint Wall - 6 Animations

Furo Tub - 5 Animations

Spanking Chair - 3 Animations

Cheers

I welcome the playing animations without using console. There is so many wonderful animations in your mod and using console command for me is taking the time to write them down on the paper and try them out using console. Most of the time it is a hard thing for me since I'm mostly playing the Skyrim at night and can't have the lights on since sharing the room with my wife.

Thank you ZAZ and XAZ .

I tested the new version. Everything was fine, but when I equip a gag, my mouth would not open. Please check this.

You should check that cause ,

1.there is mod which may be overwriting your Tri file 

2.Which Gag exactly ?

Cheers

Tested again, this time gags are all working.

I tested before without loading sexlab. Is that the reason?

I just made a tiny mod that made it available to smith at a forge. I wonder if you were against it if i would upload it? basically what i did was adding recipes to the already existing "armors" and "weapons" (going to do it soon). I did this because i didn't really need devious devices since this one adds the same stuff.

By all means , You are welcome 

Cheers and good luck with your project

While  I have to make updates in Main Pages could someone test these ?

These are all located in the

zaztestzone

in a Chest

fluidity_2_0_by_mastercchris-d7x0y90.png

Test the new tinkle animations 

'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'ZaZ Fluidity 2.0 Tinkle AO's USE SAE      SendAnimationEvent
'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' Small Puddle
'Female
o ZazF20TF01 ZazAPCAO101.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF01
o ZazF20TF02 ZazAPCAO102.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF02
o ZazF20TF03 ZazAPCAO103.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF03
o ZazF20TF04 ZazAPCAO104.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF04
o ZazF20TF05 ZazAPCAO105.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF05
o ZazF20TF06 ZazAPCAO106.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF06

'Male
o ZazF20TM01 ZazAPCAO107.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM01
o ZazF20TM02 ZazAPCAO108.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM02
o ZazF20TM03 ZazAPCAO109.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM03
o ZazF20TM04 ZazAPCAO110.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM04
o ZazF20TM05 ZazAPCAO111.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM05
o ZazF20TM06 ZazAPCAO112.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM05

'--------------------------
' Big Puddle
'Female
o ZazF20TXF01 ZazAPCAO101.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF01
o ZazF20TXF02 ZazAPCAO102.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF02
o ZazF20TXF03 ZazAPCAO103.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF03
o ZazF20TXF04 ZazAPCAO104.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF04
o ZazF20TXF05 ZazAPCAO105.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF05
o ZazF20TXF06 ZazAPCAO106.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF06

'Male
o ZazF20TXM01 ZazAPCAO107.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM01
o ZazF20TXM02 ZazAPCAO108.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM02
o ZazF20TXM03 ZazAPCAO109.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM03
o ZazF20TXM04 ZazAPCAO110.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM04
o ZazF20TXM05 ZazAPCAO111.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM05
o ZazF20TXM06 ZazAPCAO112.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM05 

My new character has been having fun in the zbftestzone. :) Tried out the equippable pussy effects and the only ones that show anything are the sticky goo ones. I get nothing from drops, squirting or pee. The animations all show a nice splashy puddle without a stream.

Gags are all opening her mouth fine for me (the ones that are meant to.) The only slight hiccupp is with the devious tongue gag. The straps on it clip through her cheeks:

attachicon.gifmilk.jpg

Love the update! Thanks.

Hmmmm, Strange  is there a mod that modifies particle effects ? that you maybe using or maybe it has to be that something is using the pelvic slot ?

As for the Gag , which head mesh are you using 

Cheers

i think "MoM Suction I" should be moved to 32 slot so it can be attached to breasts, so it could scale/move with hdt and maybe one day someone makes bodyslide for it

Groovtama , May work on a hdt skeleton that may allow animators  to animate breasts , when that happens I will  Redo the whole thing 

The "MoM Suction I" is specific to the milking machines  using it anywhere else would be a problem , But yes they can adjusted since they are now skinned for people to use and change it to their own body type

Cheers

First off: Great work on your mod! I have been using it since the early days! ;)

I wonder, is it maybe possible to add chains to the ankle cuffs? With HDT and all the improvements made since 2011, would that be possible? :)

This update I was going add hdt stuff , but I was switching between skeletons so as to accommodate the Milk-Machine .

I did fuck around with HDT good enough to know that is possible 

Cause I did mange to fairly decent movement on a skinned whip I did not save my work though , because I used a crappy mesh to test 

Maybe later I would add a few things who knows :P

Hi ZaZ.

I love the ZaZ-Animation pack!

But the sex-animations dont play after I have selected a option from the SexLab Romance dialogues. The NPC only walks away. 

I did alot of research and troubleshooting this evening, but nothing works. I only use mods from Nexus and no Workshop mods.

I do generate FNIS for every install and uninstall mod. I do have SKSE, the latest version installed correctly for the latest Skyrim version.

I have the following mod-order:

-Skyrim

-Update

-Dawnguard

-Hearthfire

-Schlongs Of Skyrim Core

-SexLab

-SexLabAroused

-ZaZAnimationPack

-HighResTexturePack01

-HighResTexturePack02

-HighResTexturePack03

-Shlongs Of Skyrim

-SexLab Defeat

-SOS - VextorPlus Regular Addon

-SOS Shop

-SkyUI

-LoversComfort

-TheEyesOfBeauty

-zzLSAR

-ZZLSARAddon

-dD Enhanced Blood Main

-dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force

Modlist:

CHSBHC - BBP Nude and Jiggly Mod CHSCHC-Body-Physics-modV2-4-1

DIMONIZED UPN female body - UNP BASE Main body V1dot2

UNP Bouncing Boobs Using CHSBHC BBP

DCF_Plugin 36125-1-3

paoryusutilv26

SexLab - Defeat

SexLab - Romance V1-0-6

SexLab - Aroused V20140124

SexLab - Lovers Comfort V 20131230

SexLabFrameWork V159

SKSEscripts

SOS - Schlongs Of Skyrim V205033

ZaZAnimationPack Main V0600

ZaZAnimationPack Textures V0600

SkyUI

Enhanced Blood Textures

Hope this info help and I hope you have some time to look at it :) 

My new character has been having fun in the zbftestzone. :) Tried out the equippable pussy effects and the only ones that show anything are the sticky goo ones. I get nothing from drops, squirting or pee. The animations all show a nice splashy puddle without a stream.

I agree. No pee stream, just the puddle. Even equiped the two tinkle items. Tested on a male PC.

Because many of the new devices have a defined sequence of animations. Furniture and idles don't support sequences, so SexLab is a convenient way to play those.

Hi ZaZ.

I love the ZaZ-Animation pack!

But the sex-animations dont play after I have selected a option from the SexLab Romance dialogues. The NPC only walks away. 

I did alot of research and troubleshooting this evening, but nothing works. I only use mods from Nexus and no Workshop mods.

I do generate FNIS for every install and uninstall mod. I do have SKSE, the latest version installed correctly for the latest Skyrim version.

I have the following mod-order:

-Skyrim

-Update

-Dawnguard

-Hearthfire

-Schlongs Of Skyrim Core

-SexLab

-SexLabAroused

-ZaZAnimationPack

-HighResTexturePack01

-HighResTexturePack02

-HighResTexturePack03

-Shlongs Of Skyrim

-SexLab Defeat

-SOS - VextorPlus Regular Addon

-SOS Shop

-SkyUI

-LoversComfort

-TheEyesOfBeauty

-zzLSAR

-ZZLSARAddon

-dD Enhanced Blood Main

-dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force

Modlist:

CHSBHC - BBP Nude and Jiggly Mod CHSCHC-Body-Physics-modV2-4-1

DIMONIZED UPN female body - UNP BASE Main body V1dot2

UNP Bouncing Boobs Using CHSBHC BBP

DCF_Plugin 36125-1-3

paoryusutilv26

SexLab - Defeat

SexLab - Romance V1-0-6

SexLab - Aroused V20140124

SexLab - Lovers Comfort V 20131230

SexLabFrameWork V159

SKSEscripts

SOS - Schlongs Of Skyrim V205033

ZaZAnimationPack Main V0600

ZaZAnimationPack Textures V0600

SkyUI

Enhanced Blood Textures

Hope this info help and I hope you have some time to look at it :)

hmmm, After registering Sexlab animations in ZAP's MCM   , Rebuild 

Make sure the animations are seen in sexlab mcm

and then try 

Cheers

While  I have to make updates in Main Pages could someone test these ?

These are all located in the

zaztestzone

in a Chest

fluidity_2_0_by_mastercchris-d7x0y90.png

Test the new tinkle animations 

'ZaZ Fluidity 2.0 Tinkle AO's USE SAE      SendAnimationEvent

' Small Puddle
'Female
o ZazF20TF01 ZazAPCAO101.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF01
o ZazF20TF02 ZazAPCAO102.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF02
o ZazF20TF03 ZazAPCAO103.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF03
o ZazF20TF04 ZazAPCAO104.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF04
o ZazF20TF05 ZazAPCAO105.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF05
o ZazF20TF06 ZazAPCAO106.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF06

'Male
o ZazF20TM01 ZazAPCAO107.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM01
o ZazF20TM02 ZazAPCAO108.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM02
o ZazF20TM03 ZazAPCAO109.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM03
o ZazF20TM04 ZazAPCAO110.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM04
o ZazF20TM05 ZazAPCAO111.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM05
o ZazF20TM06 ZazAPCAO112.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM05

'--------------------------
' Big Puddle
'Female
o ZazF20TXF01 ZazAPCAO101.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF01
o ZazF20TXF02 ZazAPCAO102.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF02
o ZazF20TXF03 ZazAPCAO103.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF03
o ZazF20TXF04 ZazAPCAO104.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF04
o ZazF20TXF05 ZazAPCAO105.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF05
o ZazF20TXF06 ZazAPCAO106.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF06

'Male
o ZazF20TXM01 ZazAPCAO107.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM01
o ZazF20TXM02 ZazAPCAO108.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM02
o ZazF20TXM03 ZazAPCAO109.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM03
o ZazF20TXM04 ZazAPCAO110.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM04
o ZazF20TXM05 ZazAPCAO111.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM05
o ZazF20TXM06 ZazAPCAO112.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM05 

Gags are all opening her mouth fine for me (the ones that are meant to.) The only slight hiccupp is with the devious tongue gag. The straps on it clip through her cheeks:

attachicon.gifmilk.jpg

Love the update! Thanks.

Hmmmm, Strange  is there a mod that modifies particle effects ? that you maybe using or maybe it has to be that something is using the pelvic slot ?

As for the Gag , which head mesh are you using 

Cheers

Hmm. Nothing to do with particles I'm aware of, and she was naked and carrying nothing when I 'coc'ed to the test zone. Only thing she'd have had on her was the devious devices hider, slot 50 by default. Do any of them use that slot? I might switch it to something else and try again. I'll stick my load order in just in case it's any use.

loadorder.7z

As for head mesh: heh. Really not sure. She's just a basic Imperial as far as I know, though I did a bit of tweaking with the sliders in RaceMenu. Nothing too major. All the other gags are fine on her, it was just that one.

ZaZ, I did a rebuild and reset on the whole SexLab FrameWork and the ZaZAnimationPack. Did a new save and tried it on Lydia in my Breezehome in Whiterun. 

It worked until I choosed the use nearby bed option but then Skyrim crashed. I also use RealVision ENB V262a, but that shouldnt cause any issues? (EDIT: I deactivated it, but it still crashes)  (EDIT 2: It seems to happend to all NPCs and animations)

I also have the XP32 Maximum Skeletion XPMS installed. Thanks for the support so far :) And my pc should handle Skyrim fine:

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit - Case: HAF 932 - HK: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme - Prossesor: Intel Core i7 2600K 1155 @ 3,40GHZ watercooled - RAM: 8GB - GPU: ASUS Nvidia GeForce 680 2GB - PSU: Chill Innovation modular @ 700W - HD: x1 Western Digtal internaldrive 500GB - x1 Samsung expansiondrive 1TB + 1 MyBook 1TB external disk.

Yes yes yes yesss! Thank you guys! A million kudos, internez and/or cookies to you. And oli working on an integration mod... and galgat let loose in skyrim with your resources to play with... this is like christmas:) I was worried about the bad weather during the weekend. Now... who cares!?

hey ZAZ ;-)

Q: how do i play the new spanking anims thru the console, please?  and, btw, is there spanking "sounds" when playing?

needless, to say, AWESOME fugn work ;-)

thanks!

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

Sorry dude. No sounds. I am unsure how tos et the animations up via the console (just played about setting the individual ones up using a single PC for texting). The best way is if you have sex lab. Target the NPC you want to spank (default N key) and go into Zaz Animations MCM, texting animation menus and select Sexlab → spanking and Run animation. Make sure both you and the PC are named on the right column under the filters.

That's how I've been doing it all evening :D

hey ZAZ ;-)

Q: how do i play the new spanking anims thru the console, please?  and, btw, is there spanking "sounds" when playing?

thanks!

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

There are no sounds at the moment.

You would be better of playing through MCM. There's a spankin chair animation in the "Animation Test System" that you should try out.

Just printed out the FNIS_ZazAnimationPack_List and had a bit of fun trying out a bunch of animations using the console comand. One error I came accorss was under "Medieval Punishments / Execution" section where animations ZazAPCAo203 and ZazAPCAo205 were missing their torture pole. Apart from that was amazing to see all that work! Loving those shame animations!

hey ZAZ ;-)

thanks!

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

Sorry dude. No sounds. I am unsure how tos et the animations up via the console (just played about setting the individual ones up using a single PC for texting). The best way is if you have sex lab. Target the NPC you want to spank (default N key) and go into Zaz Animations MCM, texting animation menus and select Sexlab → spanking and Run animation. Make sure both you and the PC are named on the right column under the filters.

That's how I've been doing it all evening :D

wow - lol - works great; thx so much for the reply instructions, rydin ;-)

hey ZAZ ;-)

thanks!

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

There are no sounds at the moment.

You would be better of playing through MCM. There's a spankin chair animation in the "Animation Test System" that you should try out.

thx ZAZ, AnimTestSys works awesome ;-)