Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Hey Zaz, did you guys fix the spider cocoons? For some reason the do not render on the player when equipped.

This  is only happening with the update from yesterday. Not sure if you've looked into it or not.

Should I re-download the mod?

I have made a note  of that and fixed it

From my knowledge it was only the cocoon Spools not showing 

All the Cocoons use slot 61 now 

And the Web Uses Slot 48

CocoonSpoolsMF.7z

Just Drop them into 

Skyrim\Data\meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Animated Equips\ZaZ Aracnophobia

Let me know if works thanks 

Cheers

Just updated my animation pack and after some testing I can say it works correctly, I didn't spot any bugs on my side.

But I have one question, is there only one milker animation so far?

I'm wondering just because I can't find any animation who fits the milker II via the mcm menu.

And the Web Uses Slot 48

attachicon.gifCocoonSpoolsMF.7z

Just Drop them into 

Cheers

Nah, the cocoon suits are not working. The files did not work.

The only equipable webbing that works is the webbing bed.

I checked, and I don't think I'm having any conflicts with the slots, but I'll post a log.

Maybe it will be of use.

Edit:

I just realized that it could be DD's hider system. I'll take a look.

Edit2:

Nope, not DD's hider system.

And the Web Uses Slot 48

Just Drop them into 

Cheers

I checked, and I don't think I'm having any conflicts with the slots, but I'll post a log.

Maybe it will be of use. attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Edit:

Edit2:

Equipping them Manually works , Even the Spool shows up when I equip it . 

There has got to be something else . are you using a custom race or sumthing ?

Cheers

Cheers

Nope, no custom race and nothing that changes slots either.

The older (i.e. last version) webs worked.

Does the log indicate any conflicts or issues?

Is there a post somewhere about getting breast physics to work with animations? Maybe I installed something wrong or am missing something. Or I'm not even sure if it works this way. I would just like to have my character's normal and quite bouncy breasts to still be as they should instead of being almost completely stiff during animations.

Is there a post somewhere about getting breast physics to work with animations? Maybe I installed something wrong or am missing something. Or I'm not even sure if it works this way. I would just like to have my character's normal and quite bouncy breasts to still be as they should instead of being almost completely stiff during animations.

Manually keyframed breast Animations  will not work with breast physics, You can use HDT and they should work with other animations well even within ZAP they just wont work with the Milk Machine as its supposed to

Cheers 

So I'm seeing some odd behavior with facial expressions. When I last played some months ago, using what I think was Zap version 5.4, I used cuffs from Zap together with Devious gags, putting the cuffs' Fear mood and the gags' open mouth to get a good submissive look going. Now that I'm playing a new file and using Zap 5.62 with other updated mods, I'm finding that the Zap cuffs' Fear mood is overwriting any attempts from the gags to open the mouth. When equipping a Devious gag and cuffs on an NPC, their mouths close in a second, and when equipped on the player the mouth keeps momentarily opening then closing again, as if the two face effects are struggling for dominance. Thinking that the problem was the two mods clashing with each other, I made an attempt to get around this - I made a quick edit to zbfBondageShell, making it so that if an actor is wearing an item that has both the keywords zbfEffectSetExpression and zbfWornGag, they will have their expression set to Fear and MFG will open their mouths. However, I found the same behavior after making a copy of a shackle that had zbfWornGag attached to it, the mouth would continuously twitch open and then close again. I can't tell if this behavior is because of something faulty in my installation or because of something in this or a related mod, so is this something that others see happening, or is it just me?

It doesn't happen when I revert Zap back to 5.4, when it used different scripts, but that leaves me unable to use a number of mods. And it does happen with the new version 6.0, incidentally.

So I'm seeing some odd behavior with facial expressions. When I last played some months ago, using what I think was Zap version 5.4, I used cuffs from Zap together with Devious gags, putting the cuffs' Fear mood and the gags' open mouth to get a good submissive look going. Now that I'm playing a new file and using Zap 5.62 with other updated mods, I'm finding that the Zap cuffs' Fear mood is overwriting any attempts from the gags to open the mouth. When equipping a Devious gag and cuffs on an NPC, their mouths close in a second, and when equipped on the player the mouth keeps momentarily opening then closing again, as if the two face effects are struggling for dominance. Thinking that the problem was the two mods clashing with each other, I made an attempt to get around this - I made a quick edit to zbfBondageShell, making it so that if an actor is wearing an item that has both the keywords zbfEffectSetExpression and zbfWornGag, they will have their expression set to Fear and MFG will open their mouths. However, I found the same behavior after making a copy of a shackle that had zbfWornGag attached to it, the mouth would continuously twitch open and then close again. I can't tell if this behavior is because of something faulty in my installation or because of something in this or a related mod, so is this something that others see happening, or is it just me?

It doesn't happen when I revert Zap back to 5.4, when it used different scripts, but that leaves me unable to use a number of mods. And it does happen with the new version 6.0, incidentally.

I'll have a look at this. Those expressions shouldn't clash.

And the Web Uses Slot 48

Just Drop them into 

Cheers

Maybe it will be of use. attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Edit:

Edit2:

Cheers

I too am not getting the new cocoon equips, only the webbing is appearing. These are the ones you find in the special chest of the test zone.

No I am not using any custom race.