I thought I would mention this, I just noticed a oversight with PO, in prison when the guards use the player, the skullfuck animation plays while the player is still gagged. I guess it's a ghost gag lol. Is there a way for me to unequip the gag?

Is it a plug gag or a ring gag? Ring gags allow oral animations like that.

Don't know what caused my previous issue, but it seems the latest patch fixed it :)

Also...Is there a suggestions topic for PO? If not:

- Perhaps an option to keep the character gagged during the whole sentence. She is after all the dragonborn that can kill with her voice.

- Other perhaps, make the amount of restraints worn increase the more times the character sucesfully escapes. The guards of course don't want it to happen again.

The collar stops the magic and the shouts, ... uhm, you know by strangling you every time you try to cast a spell or shout.   ;)

Don't know what caused my previous issue, but it seems the latest patch fixed it :)

Also...Is there a suggestions topic for PO? If not:

- Perhaps an option to keep the character gagged during the whole sentence. She is after all the dragonborn that can kill with her voice.

- Other perhaps, make the amount of restraints worn increase the more times the character sucesfully escapes. The guards of course don't want it to happen again.

The collar stops the magic and the shouts, ... uhm, you know by strangling you every time you try to cast a spell or shout.   ;)

Actually makes some sense...Then, no idea how hard that would be, maybe a glowing effect to the collar and/or the jailer saying something along these lines...Dunno, for me personally that would be more immersive. Always felt a bit off to me why an evil character would not just fight her way out. :D

I thought I would mention this, I just noticed a oversight with PO, in prison when the guards use the player, the skullfuck animation plays while the player is still gagged. I guess it's a ghost gag lol. Is there a way for me to unequip the gag?

Is it a plug gag or a ring gag? Ring gags allow oral animations like that.

Neither, it's the wood gag that gets equipped when first arrested.

I love the idea of this mod and was very excited to use it but every time i "get arrested" the guard simply says "drop your weapon" and i do and then it gets stuck. Like the NPCs keep moving and i can keep moving but they never take me to jail /:

I love the idea of this mod and was very excited to use it but every time i "get arrested" the guard simply says "drop your weapon" and i do and then it gets stuck. Like the NPCs keep moving and i can keep moving but they never take me to jail /:

Some other mod might be conflicting, are you using it with the patches? How about a load order, or better yet a log?

You sure the guard doesn't say "Sheathe your weapon, and come quietly!" 

Patch No. 4e

• Added .::. Pause leash forced follow while in combat. You still can't get away, because when the combat is over you get teleported back to your captor. But with this, you won't be frozen in place while a bear is chewing on your ass, you can run away, or hide behind your captor ... something other than just being frozen in place.
  • Added .::. If your captor dies while you follow, you will get set free instead of not being able to leave his/her dead body and just sit there looking silly.
  • Added .::. Re-calculation of your whip health % after the jailer strips you of your armor, as suggested by @PubliusNV.
  • Added .::. More random dialog.
Install

Uninstall previous version, then install this version overwriting everything.

Patch No. 4e includes everything in all the previous patches.

• Get it here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e

• Or for a direct download here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e

@CGi has provided a German translation for all the bilingual prisoners out there.

• Get it here.

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 04e Translation

Tested the actual Version and this time everything works. puh i am happy about that!

however, the Cage Scenario is pretty boring. a naked prioner beneath the Cage, kissing and forplay actions which are not included in sexlab -not serious yet. can be skipped.

Parade finally works, no problems with Whip anymore. best is duration slider for whipping and additional dialogues.

i am still waiting for the simple whipping matchmaker / dialogue !

Seems I was happy too soon. Apparantly the night time punishment works, but at the end of the night, she just gets released...Even though the settings are set so she has 9 more days of jail time to go...Not a clue where it goes wrong, still...

I also have an unrelated question, namely:

Are followers a part of this mod? I.e. is it normal Lydia is standing outside of the prison cell. Fully armored and carrying her shield?

Version 0.4e again?

Avoiding from getting the upload burried in the depths of this thread or do i have to re-translate?

Yeap, just a repost nothing new, for now.

I'm going to try to keep the latest patch at the beginning of every page, to make it easier to find. ;)

Seems I was happy too soon. Apparantly the night time punishment works, but at the end of the night, she just gets released...Even though the settings are set so she has 9 more days of jail time to go...Not a clue where it goes wrong, still...

Are followers a part of this mod? I.e. is it normal Lydia is standing outside of the prison cell. Fully armored and carrying her shield?

Imprisonment duration is dependent on the bounty as well.

See my settings bellow as a reference. The bounty hunter caught me with a bounty of 3000 gold and with the settings bellow I spent 3 days and 3 nights in jail.

My PO settings.

Tested the actual Version and this time everything works. puh i am happy about that!

however, the Cage Scenario is pretty boring. a naked prioner beneath the Cage, kissing and forplay actions which are not included in sexlab -not serious yet. can be skipped.

Parade finally works, no problems with Whip anymore. best is duration slider for whipping and additional dialogues.

i am still waiting for the simple whipping matchmaker / dialogue !

What do you mean by, "simple whipping matchmaker / dialogue" ?

See my settings bellow as a reference. The bounty hunter caught me with a bounty of 3000 gold and with the settings bellow I spent 3 days and 3 nights in jail.

My PO settings.

I understand that.

In my situation I get caught with a 3001 bounty (got that in all reaches for escaping slavery) and have the settings to the default 100 a day. With the max being 10 days she can't be there for the 30ish days it would take, so I would expect her to have to stay there for the max. Not to be released after a night, or even as soon as she got brought in.

My PO settings.

I understand that.

In my situation I get caught with a 3001 bounty (got that in all reaches for escaping slavery) and have the settings to the default 100 a day. With the max being 10 days she can't be there for the 30ish days it would take, so I would expect her to have to stay there for the max. Not to be released after a night, or even as soon as she got brought in.

Interesting... I will need your log to see what happened.

You can also try the usual

• Clean your save.
  • Reset PO.
  • Move PO and the patch last in your load order.

I was looking for an immersive or at least better prison experience and this does it, however is it possible to make the equipment work? I mean like the stretcher? and the X cross? Because I'm not sure in prison that I want constant rape, I don't mind being nude but yeah if its possible to get things like the X cross working can someone tell me?

This mod does me a big favor since i actually want the character to suffer consequences with things like wasted time, but yeah I like it even if it has its sexual aspects which I dont' mind really but I would just like to get all the equipment to work.

Did not realize there were two esps for PO. So already thought this was my major fuckup (like often :P). However when I tried again with the char caught for slavery. It did the same thing. Also noticed something odd in stats. Apparantly it registered as her having been arrested 6 times and spend time in jail 6 times as well...Neither happened...Long story short, I tried on a different save and simply comitted a crime to get bounty and the pillory scene starts normally. No parading thing, but don't know if this is a random occurance or not.

Conclusion. It seems dependant on how one gets the bounty if one will be punished.

I have a problem; why won't my MCM pick up the overhaul? I tried starting a new game, it worked once, but I recently had to start a new game and I am just noticed that it didn't pick up my prison overhaul ( it has no menu in the MCM, it's as if it doesn't even exist in the game, but no errors or anything). I have my animations and all up to date (v6) of the animations, as the overhaul requested. Again, not getting any errors, it's just not activating for some reason.

Does someone know why it does; how can I fix this please. Thank you!

I have a problem; why won't my MCM pick up the overhaul? I tried starting a new game, it worked once, but I recently had to start a new game and I am just noticed that it didn't pick up my prison overhaul ( it has no menu in the MCM, it's as if it doesn't even exist in the game, but no errors or anything). I have my animations and all up to date (v6) of the animations, as the overhaul requested. Again, not getting any errors, it's just not activating for some reason.

Does someone know why it does; how can I fix this please. Thank you!

Do you have the original PO files? The patches aren't standalone, they still need PO installed. If not, try waiting or use "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance" in the console.