Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

Hello fejeena

thanks for the quick help, the training thread really helped me to understand and clearify some of my doubts.

I think, I figured out the problem i was trying to pair a vanilla NPC with with one from a mod that I downloaded i think it was the Evil tifa mod by colourwheels,

I know I shouldn´t enslave spawning NPC like bandits or guards so i beleive enslaving and training NPC´s from mods could have some undesired effects.

Again thanks for the help and sorry for the noob question.

• 1 month later...

I don't think there should be problems enslaving NPC from other mods, as long as they are not respawning NPCs.

I have a question about vampires: I'm in the middle of the 'Lost Histories of Tamriel' quest (thieves guild) and I have just enslaved the Pale Lady. She followed me for a bit, but before I had the chance to leave Skingrad (it was 4 AM) she suddenly disappeared. I wonder what's the problem, it's her specific AI or something common to all the vampires?

EDIT

I've noticed something though. Casting the "Pack Slave" spell makes this unusual message appear: "the spell is extinguished by strange power". I assume it is because of the vampirism, right?

Pack slave spell script, 4 conditions in which the spell has no effect:

Begin ScriptEffectStart
 Set me to GetSelf
 if me.IsActor == 0
  return
 elseif me.GetItemCount xLSTEnslavedToken == 0
  Message"This is only for slaves."
  return
 elseif me.GetItemCount xLSTSlaveServiceToken > 0
  Message"Do not take the slaves of others without permission"
  return
 elseif me.GetitemCount xLSTBuyerToken > 0
  Message"You can't do this while a slave is being trained!"
  return
 elseif me.HasLowLevelProcessing == 0
  MessageEX"The spell was extinguished by strange power."
  return
 endif

-------------------------------------

Pale Lady only one AI package: aaaDefaultStayAtEditorLocationSkipFallout [PACK:00097CD3]

So that can not make Problems.

But how could you finish the quest without kill her ?

In the quest scripts she will not be diabled at the end of the quest ,but maybe in one of the Dialog result scripts. The blood in the dungeon is removed after you escaped with A ...( ? the Khajiit in the cell)  Maybe she is also diabled and then you have a "fight" between the disable and the LST follow Player command.

Or as you suspect it is a Vampire problem. I never enslaved a Vampire.

Or Stupid bitch ! So  ramm her a wooden stake into the heart. ;)  problem solved.

Looking at the script, I think that the key is the "LowLevelProcessing" thing rather than vampirism. If I recall correctly, it has to do with NPCs that rarely leave their home or starting location (or remain in interior cells), but I might be wrong. And ALL vampires, considering their weakness to sunlight, probably have low level AI processing, if my interpretation is correct.

That being said, it was a funny thing to watch her burn at the sunlight while been forced doggystyle in the pillory. :)

I think I'd better set her free now, I like my game stable. It's a pity, a vampire companion would have been a powerful ally.

P.S.

The name is 'Amusei'. I am fond of all the argonian characters in the game (how could it be different, with my nickname?).

@QuiteTheTail: The spell was extinguished because she has low level processing switched off (the final elseif in the code fejeena posted). You shouldn't really enslave anybody that has low level processing switched off, because scripts can't run on them if they aren't in a loaded cell.

One good way to make sure you don't enslave this type of NPC is to set cloning on in the LST options. Then, save before you enslave somebody, and if they are cloned (original NPC disappears and copy appears) you know they shouldn't be enslaved. You can then reload your save and continue without enslaving them.

If you have a recent version of the UOP, then virtually every vanilla NPC that remains in one cell (inn keepers, Tandilwe in the temple, etc.) has low level processing switched off.

Edit: Ninja'd.

You are correct. All spawned NPCs have low level processing switched off. This includes most (unnamed) vampires.

Ah Gaebrial, so it's the exact opposite. Low Level Processing ON = NPCs can wander freely (or better: are affected by scripts even when they are in a cell different from the loaded one). I didn't examine the condition with the sufficient attention. It's a zero value indeed. And thanks for the useful trick to tell 'good' slaves from 'bad' slaves.

@fejeena

The reason why I could finish the quest should be that I have cloning enabled. I must check.

The idea of enslaving the Pale Lady came to me considering that she's a named NPC, not a respawning one. But since she have LLP switched off (by default, or by effect of UOP), she can't be packed away.

And enslaving her is not advisable, as I take it from Gaebrial's comment.

Think it is the UOP, in the Oblivion esm the No Low Level Processing Box is not checked.

And the "HasLowLevelProcessing == 0" is also in the slave Train slave script. A slave with "No Low Level Processing" can not train another slave. You can train him or the other slave but he can not function as Trainer.

I just had the Problem with a  Bandit camp ( all no respawn )  but they can not train each other.

And UOP does this in order to increase game performance (the NPCs checked by scripts are drastically reduced), I suppose.

After the initial fun, the vampire roast beef is becoming boring. I'd better reload a previous save.

EDIT (massively OT)

Went back to the cellar and after killing the Pale Lady, I found that Amusei was not alone. Sharing his cell, there was Armand (?) (the monk from Kvatch Rebuilt). When I opened the cell, the bugger started attacking me. Trying to resign resulted in "I accept your surrender", which stopped the fight, but only for a moment. Even the almighty [LST] Negotiation spell was useless.

Of corse I couldn't have him killed (besides, maybe he's an essential NPC), or I would have ruined the Kvatch Rebuilt quest.

I had to disable all Kvatch Rebuilt stuff to get past that spot. Good thing that the quest was not started yet.

What the heck was he doing there, in the first place?

(giving Amusei his last rites, perhaps?)

Sorry for hammering this thread with specific cases.

I had problems with the SI11b quest (my clone didn't appear and the quest didn't update correcty). I found a patch (symbolsofoffice.esp) that works great. Now though, due to the influence of other mods/overhauls perhaps, I'm not able to loot the corpse: most importantly, I can't get Shadowrend.

Here's where the things get weird.

I tried using [LST]Reanimate on my clone (enslaving a copy of my PC, in fact). The slave acts like a normal slave in the first dialogue (I can inspect the inventory to retrieve the items and all). I can pack the clone (lowlevelprocessing seems ON) but something prevents any further interaction (there are no dialogue options for it).

I don't like the enslavement idea of the clone in the first place (other than taking some funny screenshots of it - I have already a 'clone' companion - the family is growing bigger day by day), so if there's a different way to get the items, please share it.

OR at least point me to a solution to get a 'functional' slave :)

EDIT

I've found a solution.

Your clone cannot be activated once dead (and asking a CM companion to "Find" > "Weapons" results in an endless and fruitless animation loop). The clone will only drop Shadowrend if it's his equipped weapon the moment he dies. I made the mistake of entering the grove with a heavily enchanted Elven Sword, an Orcish Shield, Ruin's Edge plus various weapons added by LL mods (skooma siringe, Premium Slave Club and so on). Leaving these items to my companion before entering the Grove to face the clone proved effective. Shadowrend was dropped and I could retrieve it normally. The fight was easy because I had a convenient Glass Dagger enchanted with paralyze effect (from a runeskull). That, and the timely summon of a Skeleton Hero.  ;)

Make sure that the clone becomes hostile before killing him/her, if you don't want to trigger the Dark Brotherhood quest.

The [LST] Reanimate trick on the other hand would have made me a lot more wealthy. But enslaving yourself is a bit creepy (don't you think?) and after all it doesn't work 100% well.

Which makes me wonder: is there a way to force an actor to use a specific item (in this case a weapon, but could be clothing or armor) through script, instead of chosing the best equipment available? That would remove the need for such "cheats".

If the clone only have the item you want he will use them.

So use MCS spell, trade,  remove all items you don't want so he only have one weapon and armor/clothes so he must use it.

Then you can make him hostile and kill him.

-------------------------

CM companion ? You know it works not well with Lovers (and the whole system is not the best) Use MCS.

Yeah, I know that CM sucks compared to MCS (too heavily scripted, they say), but I can't get myself to abandon it. I'm the nostalgic sort. (Lie: I'm simply too lazy to follow the guide "How to migrate CM partners to MCS") :)

To be honest, I never had too many problems using Lovers and CM partners, probably because my game is not so heavily modded. Certainly MCS would have been better in this case, for its feature to turn any NPC (and so the doppelganger) into a companion. But that's not the real problem (as I said, I already have a companion clone, of a sort).

The "Shadowrend not equipped by the clone" problem affects also the vanilla version of the game.

It was silly of me asking, of corse one can attach a script to any item in a common NPC inventory, making it "unequippable". But, would it work in a case like this (with the clone, I mean)? A sort of patch, if you will.

The MCS spell  trade function works without making the NPC a MCS follower/companion, so it should be possible to use it with a CM companion.

Add-remove all items you want and clone him.

If he has only one wappon he should use it.

Companions use the Shadowrend: quick in-game test , only one weapon in inventory.

post-3205-0-85494700-1437061699_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-50341000-1437061710_thumb.jpg

Don't know why clones not use it :(

Maybe not a full clone, forgot the brain :lol:

On the contrary, she was a very smart clone. The first time I entered the grove I had a better weapon than hers, and a good shield which makes for better protection. So she switched the combat style to one-handed. I can only think of a script attached to Shadowrend to prevent it. For companions it's as you say, you can leave only one item for each slot in their inventory, leaving them no choice. But then again, there are problems when you give them your loot.

The smartest companion around is Vilja: you can use her two built-in containers to stash all the items you want her to carry, she won't use them. Perfect for stashing dangerous weapons like "area of effect" staves, or clothing/armor tailored for bodies different from hers.

• 6 months later...

Somhow two of my slaves wont walk around naked if I want them to. They wear Dark Green Shirt which isnt even in their inventory. I tried taking all of their inventory from them using the dialog option and still no luck. They walk around as if the Dark Green Shirt is in their inventory. I tried using the console command removeallitems and also the active inventory spell mod and still no improvement. During sex, they remove it, but afterwards they put it back on.

Not sure how long this has been going on or what caused it or how to fix it. The rest of the slaves are fine.

Somhow two of my slaves wont walk around naked if I want them to. They wear Dark Green Shirt which isnt even in their inventory. I tried taking all of their inventory from them using the dialog option and still no luck. They walk around as if the Dark Green Shirt is in their inventory. I tried using the console command removeallitems and also the active inventory spell mod and still no improvement. During sex, they remove it, but afterwards they put it back on.

Not sure how long this has been going on or what caused it or how to fix it. The rest of the slaves are fine.

If they are custom races they might have a custom body that includes a shirt. 

We can't do much more than guess without more information.  Load order would be helpful and as the wise Baron mentioned refscope might help you troubleshoot.  Also Tes4Edit will reveal what esp/esm the clothes might be from if you leave them on the NPC.  Refscope can be used in game.  Tes4Edit is used outside of the game.

Cheers,

Greg

Ok heres the load order and RefScope info. Might be useful to know that the two npcs are Marie Alouette and Jolie Retiene. I resurrected them and Biene Amelion after their quest was ended. Biene Amelion doesnt have the issue that the other two have. Nor do other named npcs that I resurrected and enslaved.

Marie Alouette RefScope:

Clothing 0002C0FA

Name: Flax Tunic

Defined in oblivion.esm

Clothing 0001C82C

Name:Coarse Linens

Defined in oblivion.esm

Load order:

Oblivion.esm

all natural base.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Race Repository.esm
Minotaur Race.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Roads of Cyrodiil.esp
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
all natural - si.esp
all natural.esp
Sutch Village.esp
RumpleMod.esp
GwedenBrothel.esp
LoversBitch.esp
Vergayun.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
Feldscar.esp
Gottshaw Village.esp
FalkreathGS_RM.esp
RumpleModSI.esp
GwedenExpansion.esp
Trashdog's SPB Heavy AB Shop.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
Drake Knight Armor and Weapons v1.0.esp
Dread Knight Armor.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
Slaveknight armor.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
BitchTattoo.esp
Body Writing.esp
Immersive Interiors.esp
RefScope.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I just looked them up in TES4Edit and they are both marked as quest items.  I mean the NPCs not the shirts.  I'm not sure if that would cause it.  hmmm I doubt it since you said they were walking nude at one time. 

Wait a minute did you do the quest related to these NPCs?  Could whatever quest they belong to be messing up the inventory?  I haven't really used this slave mod.  I have it, I just haven't used.  Do you have any other NPCs that are marked as quest items? If so do you have any problems. 

Can't help with the no-nude-problem, but the load order is a mess. Also the DLCs are not in right order, and Lovers is sorted completely wrong.

Sort your Mods. first sort with BOSS, then sort your Lovers Mods manually ( BOSS does not sort Lovers Mods right )

see my yellow Link below ( BOSS, Lovers example load order,... )

Maybe you must start a new game after sorting your Mods ( it's better to start a new game after so many changes )

The quest's they were related to are finished.  Seems to be some some internal vanilla game quest script overiding their inventory. If I give them something differnt to wear they will wear it and keep wearing untill I tell them otherwise. This problem only happens if I take away all their armor/clothes. I'll just live with it I guess. The game is very stable otherwise. I use Loot 8.1 to sort my mods and its masterlist just got updated two days ago. I am aware Boss is better for sorting Oblivion, but I didnt know that untill well after I started this playthrough.  Making significant changes to it now would probably do more damage than good like you said so I'll just wait untill a new playthrough.

• 1 month later...

So, for the quest where you have to break the First Mate, I'm once again having issues: "invalid actor" or "x is an invalid actor"

I know I've had this problem in the past, but can't remember or find what I did to fix it. Archive Invalidation is done by BSA redirect, load order (see below) should be fine, don't think there are any mod conflicts...

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  underdark.esm
02  CastleWestWeald.esm
03  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
04  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.72]
05  Lovers with PK.esm
06  TamagoClub.esm
07  HiyokoClub.esm
08  LoversCreature.esm
09  TantrivayliaChimer.esm
0A  x117race.esm
0B  Chanpon.esm
0C  TRoN.esp
0D  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.2]
0E  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0F  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
10  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
11  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.6]
++  phinix-waterfix.esp
12  Blackmarket.esp
13  DLCHorseArmor.esp
14  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
15  DLCOrrery.esp
16  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
17  DLCVileLair.esp
18  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
19  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1A  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
1B  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
1C  VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
1D  DarkIllusionArmor.esp
1E  EY_AoD.esp
1F  Griffon Fortress 7.2.esp
20  Schwertleite Armor.esp
21  SentientWeapon.esp  [Version 3]
22  Underworld Armor.esp
23  Mage Equipment.esp
24  1SB_LethalMajestyOutfit.esp
++  DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
**  DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp
25  DMRA  Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp
**  DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp
26  DLCThievesDen.esp
27  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.13]
28  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.13]
29  Plate Armor Plus - Woman's Move Edition.esp
2A  Trade and Commerce.esp
2B  Castle Arpenia - Niben Bay.esp
2C  CastleWestWeald.esp
2D  DibellaTempleWillowLakeVillagev1.esp
2E  Hentai Mania.esp
2F  Reaper's Sorcerer's Shop.esp
30  Servant of the Dawn.esp
31  SMChorrol.esp  [Version 1.0]
32  Tamriel Rare Traders.esp
33  Tantrivaylia.esp
34  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
35  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
36  DLCFrostcrag.esp
37  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
38  Knights.esp
39  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.6]
++  DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
3A  SoT_TheOrderofNibenay.esp
3B  HoarfrostCastle.esp
3C  MannimarcoRevisited.esp
3D  MannimarcoWardrobeChest.esp
3E  HentaiMania2.esp
3F  Colourwheels Sexy Skyrim Outpost HGEC.esp
40  Colourwheels Sexy Dark brotherhood.esp
41  Colourwheels Sexy Ayelid Shrine.esp
42  Banes Guilds United.esp
43  Banes Guilds United Wardrobe Chest.esp
44  P1DkeyChain.esp  [Version 5.00]
45  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
46  TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
47  TamagoNews.esp
48  TamagoTopic.esp
49  TamagoConfide.esp
4A  LoversTamagoClub.esp
4B  HiyokoGenerator.esp
4C  TamagoSetBody.esp
4D  LoversCalm.esp
4E  LoversHudInformation.esp  [Version 1.02b]
4F  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
50  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
51  LoversBiko.esp
52  LoversImmoralGuards.esp
53  LoversImmoralSisters.esp
54  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
55  LoversCreature.esp
56  LoversAchievments.esp
57  LoversSkirtFlipper.esp
58  LoversMB2.esp
59  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
5A  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
5B  DarkBloodline.esp  [Version 3.0b-en01]
5C  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
5D  Vampire Revolution.esp  [Version v1.13]
5E  Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
5F  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
60  No psychic guards v1.2.esp
61  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
62  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
63  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
64  x117race.esp
++  x117Race ENG Race.esp
65  Lop-ears Elf.esp
66  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
67  AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
68  X.Races.Comp.esp
69  Companion Neeshka.esp
6A  UnderdarkSaga.esp
6B  UnderdarkMap.esp
6C  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
6D  Thunder and Dawn Retex.esp
6E  Armored Princess.esp
6F  TO Royal Crusader.esp
70  Castle Almgard V25.esp
71  Secret Sanctuary v1.esp
72  SPPea.esp
73  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
74  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

No Lovers Mods in the Bashed Patch ! ?

Load order/Mods changed and Bashed Patch not rebuilt ?

Maybe LoversMB2.esp down in load order.

What's with the Mods below  the Bashed Patch, 0.esp  and above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  ?

Why not sorted ?

e.g. Secret Sanctuary v1.esp should be near  Servant of the Dawn.esp.

See also my yellow Link below.