Somehow in the current save-game the guards have stopped enforcing the curfew. If I go talk to a guard there's a forcegreet option in the dialogue where they'll recognize that I'm out even though I shouldn't be and they'll punish me. But if I just walk around without actively making contact with the guard enforcers they don't care. I have tried disabling the curfew in the MCM and save the game and then enabling it again after loading the game, as well as changing the time period. No change. Enforcers are responsive and there are a lot of them - I usually have little chance to dodge them without a license. Is there a way to troubleshoot this problem?

Playing on SE, 0.685.

Edited by BYJE137
8 hours ago, Majin Buu said:

Simple fix would be to go into SLS MCM and disable guards react to weapons equipped option. Changing adamant perk overhaul to be compatible I wouldn't know.

That definitely sounds like an easier solution, thank you.

10 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

Somehow in the current save-game the guards have stopped enforcing the curfew. If I go talk to a guard there's a forcegreet option in the dialogue where they'll recognize that I'm out even though I shouldn't be and they'll punish me. But if I just walk around without actively making contact with the guard enforcers they don't care. I have tried disabling the curfew in the MCM and save the game and then enabling it again after loading the game, as well as changing the time period. No change. Enforcers are responsive, and there are a lot of them - I usually have little chance to dodge them without a license. Is there a way to troubleshoot this problem?

Playing on SE, 0.685.

Maybe your game is being affected by script spam and the Enforcer monitoring scripts can not react on time.   Low performance PapyrusVM or a mod that triggered scripts spam or both could be the main issue, other mods and Skyrim scripted scenes may be also delayed and broken. 

Check the save file using latest ReSaver.  It uses Java 8 runtime, you also need to run it using the ".bat"ch file because of changes to Java. The bat just specifies some parameters to give it more runtime memory. 

• In the Open file window, go to the game saves folder in the "\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves".  Open your latest, you can use the "Date modified" column to sort it.
  • Looks for "Active Scripts" and "Suspended Stacks".  In my SkyrimSE 1.5 game, loading 844 plugins (251+esl593). The saves average only 6 scripts running all the time.  It sometime reaches around 20 during a cell load, but they complete very rapidly in seconds or less.  When it gets some suspended scripts, then it is because of a mod with scripted resources issues.

I recommend to open Monoman1 profile and read his Sexlab Survival post, many are support answers. Maybe his post will give you a hint to a proper troubleshoot.  In the MCM debug sections, you can reset some feature states.

If you think the problem is a performance "bottleneck" with papyrusVM and not some broken mod in your load list. You can try Papyrus Tweak NG, Also, download install as a separate mod the ini file in miscellaneous.  Change the ini file section "Experimental" bSpeedUpNativeCalls to true.  That should give it a boost, if there are no broken mods. It will make broken mods be even worst because now they break the game faster.  Clean your mod load list before using the boost feature. 

Edited by safado

Has anyone used a smashed patch with SLS? I'm having an issue w/ not being able to buy Breezehome after using a smashed patch (in the past I've used a merged patch but recently passed the 255 plugin master limit). I've also noticed that the inflate potion hasn't been ending properly and am now wondering if there are specific edits I need to make to the smash patch to make things work properly. I've found old comments in this thread about this but can't find the relevent FormIDs in SLS to make changes so I can only assume it was changed in a more recent update. I'm using 0.685 on SSE.

Edit: Fix for breezehome (and probably other buyable homes) is to make sure smash isn't overriding the script fragments of FormIds: 
000A7B2A, 000A7B23, 000A7B28, 000A7B1E, 000A851F

Edited by Pkingsley

The "Customising DeviceList.json" section says that devices from mods other than DDi/DDx can be used. Is that still true/Does this include devices from Toys? Seeing the "Unbound Slut +12%" every time I sleep is triggering me, so I was hoping for just an easy check on whether character is wearing anything. I don't play with DD, only Toys. & Im on SE which is maybe breaking the formIDs?

image.png.9ea8d86a5ff008f39c27402b0e97414a.png

Here's how I added one of them as an example. 001833 to decimal = 6195 . Maybe I fucked up here? Wearing 3 ingame but still seeing the same msg (code check is NumDevices <= 2). 

My other idea was to absolutely butcher _SLS_InterfaceDevious.psc & _SLS_IntDevious.psc and completely replace every function with Toys stuff & pray I can get it to compile. Just wanted to know if I fucked up the 'easy method' before I try to get Creation Kit to work. 

19 minutes ago, Witchbrew said:

The "Customising DeviceList.json" section says that devices from mods other than DDi/DDx can be used. Is that still true/Does this include devices from Toys? Seeing the "Unbound Slut +12%" every time I sleep is triggering me, so I was hoping for just an easy check on whether character is wearing anything. I don't play with DD, only Toys. & Im on SE which is maybe breaking the formIDs?

image.png.9ea8d86a5ff008f39c27402b0e97414a.png

Here's how I added one of them as an example. 001833 to decimal = 6195 . Maybe I fucked up here? Wearing 3 ingame but still seeing the same msg (code check is NumDevices <= 2). 

My other idea was to absolutely butcher _SLS_InterfaceDevious.psc & _SLS_IntDevious.psc and completely replace every function with Toys stuff & pray I can get it to compile. Just wanted to know if I fucked up the 'easy method' before I try to get Creation Kit to work. 

Dont know much about toys but I'd seriously doubt they are equivalent. Likely different keywords and functions. What you're doing might work for say DD style punishment equips and/or paying tolls but nothing else really. 

SE json formids should really be in hex IIRC. 0x in front of number

You could just reset STA masochism and lock it but your PC will never grow to loving spanking as a side effect. 

Or probably modify sleep deprivation json 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Dont know much about toys but I'd seriously doubt they are equivalent. Likely different keywords and functions. What you're doing might work for say DD style punishment equips and/or paying tolls but nothing else really. 

SE json formids should really be in hex IIRC. 0x in front of number

You could just reset STA masochism and lock it but your PC will never grow to loving spanking as a side effect. 

Or probably modify sleep deprivation json 

Gotcha, yeah DD/Toys are pretty different. I was wondering if since it lists the .esp the device comes from (in the json file I mean) how loosely it would play out. I did see the 0x format in  _SLS_InterfaceDevious.psc (prob part of the SE conversion?) so I'll try that to sate my own curiosity. Otherwise I'll try modifying the sleep json like you suggested for now while I tinker with CK on the side...I like what SLS uses DD for, I just prefer Toys over DD itself.

Thank you for the insight! And thanks for the mod in general. It's been one of my 'keepers' for a long time. 

I'm having an issue with the SLS mysterious potion inflating the wrong butt node in SLIF. I'm using the BHUNP list and for some reason the mod inflates Breast02 (L and R) instead of the butt node. I figure this is a problem with the SLIF list I am using because I've used other ones in the past that have worked, but I'm not sure how to modify it to work with SLS. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the problem that the inequality stats are not permanent.

All males stay with vanilla stats until I uncheck and check the status change option again, but next time I load in, all males get normal vanilla stats again till I repeat the process of unchecking/checking again.

On 8/26/2022 at 4:39 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I vaguely remember that someone tracked down the bad texture file to one of the bruises included with SLS and applied as trauma, but that was a long while ago and I don't remember which it was or how they fixed it.  

On 8/26/2022 at 4:41 AM, Monoman1 said:

I don't believe this is true. Not for LE at least. I would have noticed it by now. 

I've encountered the purple body after a Trauma is applied and have done some testing.

The Trauma texture turning my body purple is Body - Left Inner Leg (F).dds but I find nothing wrong with this texture.

If i add this texture to another overlay mod that allows me to apply it in showracemenu it shows up fine.  Using a minimal mod build..around 120 mods and starting a new game then getting beat up the texture shows up fine.  I've tried changing the number of body overlays in skee64.ini at 6, 20, 30 with no effect other than getting 35(max in SL survival) overlays on body and face at the same time with no problems.  I even compiled _SLS_Trauma.pcs to see if i could find any bugs.  All that netted me was a folder with 11k+ source files just to get it to compile.

So on to the mod build that has this issue.  850+ mods on a amd 5950x 64GB, RX 7900XTX 24GB vram with a 8k skin texture so it shouldn't be caused by lack of resources.  It's on a new game with 5 other body overlays applied from spank that ass and blood from dirt and blood.  If i remove all body overlays in showracemenu except left inner leg i remain purple.  Only when i remove left inner leg my body turns back to normal, until the trauma quest reapplies it a few minutes later and back to purple i go.

Perhaps it's a combination of texture sizes?  8k skin, 4k blood, 2k trauma...applied in a certain order causes racemenu to mess up?

My minimal build doesn't have dirt and blood so that test would only of had 2k trauma applied to the 8k skin.

Guess i could upscale the other textures and see what happens.

Use a 4k skin?  Bite your tongue,  i got that gpu for 8k skin and to heat the home during winter!

Does this mod add a default "fist" weapon to your character? I realized my issues with both Amputator, Public Whore and more is because *something* makes it so that I'm always equipped with a "fist" weapon, which causes issues with Amputator trying to unequip it, Public Whore detecting it as a weapon, DD not being able to drop it when in arm restraints, etc. - if not, does anyone have any idea what mod could be adding the always equipped "fist" weapon? (I'm on AE, if that matters)

Edit: if it's helpful info at all, whenever my character falls via steep fall in SLS, it often drops "Fist" as well

Edit edit: After some testing I found out the culprit was the mod "SPERG"/"Perk Overhaul", everything works perfectly now - maybe this should be added to the OP as an incompatibility?

Edited by inviz.t
16 hours ago, The Ashen said:

I can't seem to get RND to register swallowed cum as food and/or water. I was able to make a patch that added food values to all the cum potions/containers, but actually swallowing after a sex act has no effect. Any tips? 

Are you getting Spit swallow choice box?

Maybe try increasing the satiation provided via the mcm. 

On 8/17/2023 at 12:38 AM, inviz.t said:

Does this mod add a default "fist" weapon to your character? I realized my issues with both Amputator, Public Whore and more is because *something* makes it so that I'm always equipped with a "fist" weapon, which causes issues with Amputator trying to unequip it, Public Whore detecting it as a weapon, DD not being able to drop it when in arm restraints, etc. - if not, does anyone have any idea what mod could be adding the always equipped "fist" weapon? (I'm on AE, if that matters)

Edit: if it's helpful info at all, whenever my character falls via steep fall in SLS, it often drops "Fist" as well

Edit edit: After some testing I found out the culprit was the mod "SPERG"/"Perk Overhaul", everything works perfectly now - maybe this should be added to the OP as an incompatibility?

Nope. A quick check in tesedit for weapon entries would confirm it. 

If this invisible weapon is set up right it should work and will have to be fixed on SLSs side. 

On 8/11/2023 at 6:46 AM, onen said:

I've encountered the purple body after a Trauma is applied and have done some testing.

The Trauma texture turning my body purple is Body - Left Inner Leg (F).dds but I find nothing wrong with this texture.

If i add this texture to another overlay mod that allows me to apply it in showracemenu it shows up fine.  Using a minimal mod build..around 120 mods and starting a new game then getting beat up the texture shows up fine.  I've tried changing the number of body overlays in skee64.ini at 6, 20, 30 with no effect other than getting 35(max in SL survival) overlays on body and face at the same time with no problems.  I even compiled _SLS_Trauma.pcs to see if i could find any bugs.  All that netted me was a folder with 11k+ source files just to get it to compile.

So on to the mod build that has this issue.  850+ mods on a amd 5950x 64GB, RX 7900XTX 24GB vram with a 8k skin texture so it shouldn't be caused by lack of resources.  It's on a new game with 5 other body overlays applied from spank that ass and blood from dirt and blood.  If i remove all body overlays in showracemenu except left inner leg i remain purple.  Only when i remove left inner leg my body turns back to normal, until the trauma quest reapplies it a few minutes later and back to purple i go.

Perhaps it's a combination of texture sizes?  8k skin, 4k blood, 2k trauma...applied in a certain order causes racemenu to mess up?

My minimal build doesn't have dirt and blood so that test would only of had 2k trauma applied to the 8k skin.

Guess i could upscale the other textures and see what happens.

Use a 4k skin?  Bite your tongue,  i got that gpu for 8k skin and to heat the home during winter!

Remains a mystery. Not sure if this is specific to AE/SE. Cant remember if I've seen it on LE in a long time. At least its easy to fix (in game). 

On 8/9/2023 at 9:13 AM, sekuzeku said:

my followers get the magic curse whenever transition from exterior/interior.

i have a license. remove curse dialog and debug wheel don't stick, magicka drains again after travel.

this has never happened before, what's going on?

No idea. Try using the manual remove in the debug menu. Follower must be close under crosshairs. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Are you getting Spit swallow choice box?

HI

Quick question in passing.  Is this the only mod that adds swallowed cum to the Fill Her Up mod values?  Or is there any other way of doing that without having to add the whole mod? 

I've played it through SSURV few times now, and it seems that this particular function could be usefully stand alone in other games - maybe it is and I'm just missing it

If it's not available elsewhere, would it be easy for you to add it as a small mod in your miscellaneous collection?  If not, no bother

(SE esl would be preferable ?)

TIA for any help you can give on this

DQW

I'm having an issue with the Bikini Curse always activating and none of my bikinis being detected correctly, even though all my armors have the bikini keyword applied to them via SSEdit (picture below)

Anyone have some tips on how to troubleshoot this? I'm on AE, and I'm also using a merged patch

Edit: I made a mistake and had the armor mods loaded above Survival, for anyone with this same issue make sure Survival loads before any of your bikini armor mods

Bikini.png

Edited by inviz.t

Ok, so I've installed Survival with allmost every supported mod and am ready to start playing with it.
When I equip a new armor for the first time I get a prompt asking me how slutty it is.

But if I want to change sluttiness of an armor? I belliev I saw a menue for this somewhere in the MCM-menues but now I cant find it.
Any pointers? Anyone?

I'm having an issue where SLS inflate potions don't seem to ever remove their effects. I can manually unregister survival inflate but otherwise I'll have remnants of mainly ass expansion (I disable belly expansion and it seems morph values are low enough that I don't always notice it) forever even though it should only stay for a few days 

On 8/22/2023 at 7:54 AM, Leodriz said:

Ok, so I've installed Survival with allmost every supported mod and am ready to start playing with it.
When I equip a new armor for the first time I get a prompt asking me how slutty it is.

But if I want to change sluttiness of an armor? I belliev I saw a menue for this somewhere in the MCM-menues but now I cant find it.
Any pointers? Anyone?

I think that prompt is from "Milk Addict", not SL Survival.  Milk Addict is also a Monoman1 mod, maybe that is the confusion.

In Milk Addict MCM you can reset it.   The sluttier the cloths, the less likely to break if breast are bigger because of MME.  

Notes from mod page.

• Don't forget to save your settings files at \SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Milk Addict\
  • Settings.json - MCM settings
  • Food.json - Your saved food lactacid/addiction config. 
  • SlutClothes.json - Your saved clothes sluttiness values.

3 hours ago, RedNick54 said:

Where do I pay fines? I can't buy licenses until I pay them off and I don't know who to talk to to pay them.

Fines or Crime Bounty? Talk to a guard to pay the "Bounty on your Fine A$$".   Unless is a custom "fine" from another mod.  

Spoiler

Getting Arrested

If you have a bounty, guards from the hold in which the bounty applies will attempt to arrest you. You can ask the guards to ignore a small crime (100 bounty or under), by using persuasion. However, you will have to ask every guard to overlook the crime to stop them from confronting you. If you run from the guards, they will chase you.

If you cancel the dialogue when guards attempt to arrest you, they will attack you without allowing you to pay your fine, no matter how minor. If this happens, attempt to yield by sheathing your spells or weapons (or draw, attack, then sheathe them if they are not already drawn - guards will continue to attack you if you simply stand there unarmed and attempt to talk to them), or leave, allow a few days of in-game time to pass, and return. However, if you have a follower with you, this (or even opening the dialogue options) may be impossible, as your follower will very likely attack the guard no matter what you do; if you are traveling to a hold where guards are currently hostile to you, you might want to dismiss your follower, or have them wait elsewhere.

When you are arrested by a guard you have several options: If you are a thane, you can so declare, pay the bounty, bribe or persuade the guard, go to jail, or resist arrest. If you are accosted by a guard in an Orc stronghold, going to jail isn't an option; you can only pay the bounty or resist arrest.

Paying the Bounty

If you choose to pay off your bounty, all stolen items in your possession will be seized and put into the jail's evidence chest. If your bounty is low, the guard will deduct the fine from your current gold on the spot and you'll be free to go. Otherwise, you will be immediately transported outside the nearest town jail, and the fine will be deducted from your current gold. If you are a Thieves Guild member and have done a reputation quest, you can pay a much lower fine and keep your stolen items in the relevant hold.

If you mean licenses, is a specific NPC in the barracks.  Read the mod feature blog is helpfull with info about features and fixes.

Spoiler

Licences:

In order to use magic and carry weapons & armors you'll need to hold a valid licence. There are licences for magic, weapons, armor, bikini armor and clothes. Upon approaching a tolled gate you'll be inspected for any contraband and anything you don't hold a valid licence for will be confiscated. If you don't have a valid magic licence you'll be outfitted with a cursed collar that will drain all of your magcika. A magic licence is also required for enchanted clothing. The licences apply for all of Skyrim (Not just for inside the cities). Licences can be bought from the quartermasters in the holds:

• Whiterun - Trilbjorn Stone-Tooth - The barracks behind the Bannered Mare
  • Solitude - Ancolanar - Castle Dour (downstairs)
  • Markarth - Surgug - Guard Tower
  • Windhelm - Erilas - Bloodworks (First door on the right inside the palace)
  • Riften - Okan-Jei - The barracks to the left of Mistveil keep.

To recover your confiscated stuff, buy the appropriate licence and talk to the quartermaster to retrieve your items.  

Licences are highly configurable. In the Mcm you can change the costs of each licence type and how long each type lasts. You can add/remove licence names in the json file at: \SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\LicenceNames.json 

Clothes licence: 
Clothes licence is optional. You can choose between:

• Never - Never require a licence to have clothes (Off essentially). 
  • Slaverun - Licence required to have clothes in Slaverun enslaved towns only. 
  • Always - Always need a licence to have clothes. 

Bikini licence: 
Bikini licence is also optional. If you want to use it then you need to add a keyword to the bikini armors so that Survival can differentiate them from normal armors. If you use the stock bikini armors mod on the nexus then I have uploaded a 'ready made' version of it here that adds the needed keyword. You simply replace your esp with the one here and you're good to go. If you've modified your bikini armor mod and don't want to replace it then see how you can add the keyword yourself in the 2nd post on the support page. I recommend method 2. Remember to backup your armor mods first! https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2251507 

Remember that the bikini licence is optional you don't have to do it. You can just play the mod with the normal armor licence which will cover all armors (bikini or not). You might want to change the cost of the armor licence as it's expensive to encourage you to go bikini.  

A bikini licence will allow you to carry and trade full armors but you'll be heavily penalized for wearing full armor (or most clothing items in the body slot) as the licence comes with a curse that will drain your stamina and massively increase shout recovery times. You should only wear bikini armor. You can wear a clothing item in the body slot if it is revealing enough - The armor must be tagged as 'slooty' in Sexlab Aroused Extended. 

Licence Discounts:

Get discounts on licence costs based on your ranks with various factions. 

Companions - Weapon licence discount.

Stormcloaks/Imperials - Armor/Bikini armor discount

College of Winterhold - Magic licence discount

Trade Restrictions:

Optional. Most traders won't trade items you don't have the appropriate licence for (optional). You can attempt a speech check to allow them to trade but at a serious penalty (+33% buying prices, -33% selling prices). If the speech check fails you can bribe them for a small sum of gold. Members of the 'fences' faction ignore licences so it'll be worth your while getting in with the thieves guild. You can add merchants to an exception list if you think they're suitable for free trade. You can also add custom merchants to Slaverun regions so they follow the rules for the clothes licence for that region. Merchant statuses are saved to a json and imported on new games. Built in support for Mortal Weapons & Armor and Milk Addict tailors. 

Enforcers:

Added licence enforcers to Riverwood, Rorikstead, Falkreath, Morthal, Dragon Bridge, Shors Stone, Winterhold, Ivarstead, Kynesgrove and Dawnstar. Same rules for covering your head/body and keeping distance for toll evasion apply but they're much 'looser' than city guards on Toll evasion duty (By default, see 'Responsive Enforcers' option in the Mcm). Most towns have 4, some only have 3. The number of enforcers can be randomized each time the town loads using the Mcm settings on the Licences page. If caught you'll get processed for contraband/collar as usual but enforcers will also check if you have an escort (can be disabled by setting followers required to zero). You can try to fool them (difficult) but if you fail you'll be teleported to the nearest licence headquarters and force assigned an escort. This will obviously work best with Devious Followers + The Devious Followers Continued minimum contract feature. Hirelings aren't supported right now, they're too different. You can add/remove escorts via the MCM licence page. Put the follower under your crosshairs and then open the Mcm to add/remove an escort. I recommend adding escorts as you encounter followers as you travel around. Escorts are automatically saved/imported on new games.

Follower Contraband:

Optional. Followers will refuse to carry anything you don't have a licence for and instead will hand back the offending items. Anything they have equipped is exempt as they are considered as being 'officially licensed escorts'. This way you can change their equipment but not allow them to smuggle contraband for you. You can turn this behaviour off in the Mcm ('Followers Won't Carry Contraband' option on the licences page) in which case they'll still be checked by the guards at toll gates and by the town enforcers. 

There is an add-on option to disallow followers to carry keys. This is intended to prevent you giving them devious keys but all keys are refused. 

Magic Curse Tats:

The magic curse and bikini curse come with tats to visually identify you as cursed. Huge thanks to olokoko & another most generous contributor for the tats. You can turn them off if you don't want them. 

Edited by safado

What's the recommended BHUNP bikini mod that works with Sexlab Survival? I've gone through about just a dozen mods now that either aren't recognized by SL Survival. Have the bikini top & bottom share the same slot, Or don't have other keywords for Aroused.

Edited by Snapping Crab