Awesome addition to the site. Early game is really hard now.

bug reports time now (havent read the whole 12 pages of topic to see dupes so pardon me) :

Dunno if it's because RND 2 or just messed up things, but there are weird things going on with how your mod interacts :

-skooma and other drugs (using skooma whore) can set a negative fatigue gain rate

-overeating is fucked for me, the gluttony effect doesnt go away once i get it (shouldn't be both hungry and overeaten...)

-hunger ticks sometimes just stop anf i have to reset the RND

Anyway i'm gonna switch to the original to see if changes go for the better.

Also, the gold weight feature gets wonky on game load, i have to open the slider and exit it for it to register at the designated value otherwise it uses default.

Some cities have "easy ways out" (Riften with brewery/honeyside for example)

13 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Awesome addition to the site. Early game is really hard now.

bug reports time now (havent read the whole 12 pages of topic to see dupes so pardon me) :

Dunno if it's because RND 2 or just messed up things, but there are weird things going on with how your mod interacts :

-skooma and other drugs (using skooma whore) can set a negative fatigue gain rate

-overeating is fucked for me, the gluttony effect doesnt go away once i get it (shouldn't be both hungry and overeaten...)

-hunger ticks sometimes just stop anf i have to reset the RND

Anyway i'm gonna switch to the original to see if changes go for the better.

Also, the gold weight feature gets wonky on game load, i have to open the slider and exit it for it to register at the designated value otherwise it uses default.

Some cities have "easy ways out" (Riften with brewery/honeyside for example)

Yea, your the 3rd person to report problems with RND 2.0. One said that stopping and starting RND fixes the problem but if it happened once. At this stage I'm prepared to write-off RND 2.0 and mark it as incompatible. I used to use RND 2.0 until I had the same problem and this is long before survival existed. 

I will check out the gold thing. Might have to force carry weight to update. 

Skooma, drugs and MME milk is supposed to reduce tiredness unless I'm misreading you?. It might be a bit overpowered though. I think there's a setting in the MCM. 

22 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

So there's no chance of any baddies in the thieves guild *cough* Mercer frey *cough* ?

Why not just set Num of items to steal to zero in the Mcm?

Hehe, yeah never trust Mercer. Though the rate at which stashes empty in public places, I doubt he could empty the entire coffer without the others noticing (while their chests are untouched! Conspiracy!). And yeah I'm one of those immersion fanatic roleplayers who dont steal from friends even if it doesnt have a "steal" tag on their stuff.

I'd rather not turn the option off completely, I quite like it. Getting over-encumbered and having your hideaway of excess loot discovered by another adventurer on a roadside somewhere before you get back to it is a nice risk I quite like having. I wouldn't be asking for more options if I didn't want to use it! ?

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Skooma, drugs and MME milk is supposed to reduce tiredness unless I'm misreading you?. It might be a bit overpowered though. I think there's a setting in the MCM. 

Yes it instantly refreshes fatigue, that works as intended. But with RND 2 it also knocked back the fatigue rate by 1 or more, so consuming multiple drugs in a short timeframe set fatigue rate in the negative, lol.

I have restarted a game after cleaning rnd2 and installing the original, not tested drugs again yet.

Just uploaded a map and compass only version of the esp a few people have requested. I've tested that it's functional but not much more than that. Should be ok though I think. 

Also added the TesEdit script as a separate download. 

8 hours ago, kiesu said:

Hehe, yeah never trust Mercer. Though the rate at which stashes empty in public places, I doubt he could empty the entire coffer without the others noticing (while their chests are untouched! Conspiracy!). And yeah I'm one of those immersion fanatic roleplayers who dont steal from friends even if it doesnt have a "steal" tag on their stuff.

I'd rather not turn the option off completely, I quite like it. Getting over-encumbered and having your hideaway of excess loot discovered by another adventurer on a roadside somewhere before you get back to it is a nice risk I quite like having. I wouldn't be asking for more options if I didn't want to use it! ?

I will consider adding some way of making a container safe.

8 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Yes it instantly refreshes fatigue, that works as intended. But with RND 2 it also knocked back the fatigue rate by 1 or more, so consuming multiple drugs in a short timeframe set fatigue rate in the negative, lol.

I have restarted a game after cleaning rnd2 and installing the original, not tested drugs again yet.

Yea I'm going to go ahead and put RND 2.0 down as incompatible then. I've not seen or heard of that problem with old RND. 

Just to let your know the mod has incompatability with the Dragonborn DLC.

When it Sholstheim if you use the armbinder simple knock option you half the time wake up outside the home mining at a shrine with make use unable to talk to the npc that bind you unless they leave there home and cause some bugs. 

A fix for this is you if you get that outcome you armbinder will be removed or you can make an alternate version where they they are giving oral sex to the workers and reikings for that event as an out come in other to get out of your armbinder after giving oral and anal to the worker when you mind was being controlled.

9 hours ago, Soaryne said:

Just to let your know the mod has incompatability with the Dragonborn DLC.

When it Sholstheim if you use the armbinder simple knock option you half the time wake up outside the home mining at a shrine with make use unable to talk to the npc that bind you unless they leave there home and cause some bugs. 

A fix for this is you if you get that outcome you armbinder will be removed or you can make an alternate version where they they are giving oral sex to the workers and reikings for that event as an out come in other to get out of your armbinder after giving oral and anal to the worker when you mind was being controlled.

Believe it or not I've never actually played dragonborn. This is a part of the quest? You go to sleep and wake up somewhere else?

6 hours ago, Amrovich said:

Is is still not compatible with RND 2.0?

could you please consider making it compatible or a make compatibility patch please?  

Nope. Don't mean to be rude. But just change to RND. There is hardly any difference that I can tell. For me to make a patch could take weeks of work that would 've better spent on fixing things or adding new stuff. Switching to RND would take 10mins?

5 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I could see this being good with Cursed Loot or S.L.U.T.S Redux but don't know if it would be compatible with them 

Like clockwinding said I don't think there's any problem. None reported at least. The only possible problem I can think of is if you have no map & compass and the quest doesn't tell you who or where to go to but instead relies on quest pointers. I added a workaround for dcls bondage adventure quest. 

56 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The only possible problem I can think of is if you have no map & compass and the quest doesn't tell you who or where to go to but instead relies on quest pointers. I added a workaround for dcls bondage adventure quest. 

Getting map & compass asap is vital. Bestial Essence as example is such a mod. If you don't know where the shop is, you're lost.

4 minutes ago, Stuker said:

Getting map & compass asap is vital. Bestial Essence as example is such a mod. If you don't know where the shop is, you're lost.

Does the shop move around or something? ?

If you really get stuck you can disable the compass mechanics in the MCM anyways. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

For me to make a patch could take weeks of work that would 've better spent on fixing things or adding new stuff. Switching to RND would take 10mins?

Well, I have to admit you actually have a point. I only asked because I thought they where kinda the same code base (RND and RND 2) but apparently this is not the case.

I don't know why but whenever I mess with RND in my game .. it crashes every time :D ... anyways do you mind telling me what would happen if I used your mod with RND 2 (I mean, why is it considered conflicting)

47 minutes ago, Stuker said:

No I was playing it first time and had no clue where the shop is located. The mod doesn't give a single hint where to go to via text.

I'm joking. But sure in cases like that disable option in the mcm and find out where it is but then disable it afterwards. No cheating! ?

47 minutes ago, Amrovich said:

Well, I have to admit you actually have a point. I only asked because I thought they where kinda the same code base (RND and RND 2) but apparently this is not the case.

I don't know why but whenever I mess with RND in my game .. it crashes every time :D ... anyways do you mind telling me what would happen if I used your mod with RND 2 (I mean, why is it considered conflicting)

No problem. Reports are that hunger stops increasing. You get stuck at satiated/glutted. And that the fatigue rate can reverse. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Believe it or not I've never actually played dragonborn. This is a part of the quest? You go to sleep and wake up somewhere else?

Nope. Don't mean to be rude. But just change to RND. There is hardly any difference that I can tell. For me to make a patch could take weeks of work that would 've better spent on fixing things or adding new stuff. Switching to RND would take 10mins?

Like clockwinding said I don't think there's any problem. None reported at least. The only possible problem I can think of is if you have no map & compass and the quest doesn't tell you who or where to go to but instead relies on quest pointers. I added a workaround for dcls bondage adventure quest. 

In the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim, you can travel to Solsteim. If you sleep in any of the beds in Solsteim before Miraak is defeated, you wake up near one of the All-Maker Stones, having been hypnotized to work in your sleep like everyone else.

Miraak is the final boss of the main DragonBorn DLC 15 hour main questline.

POP uses scripts and edits to stop that event form happen when you in jail.

Do to the natural of the mechanics there of always being teleport outside one of the all-maker stones after everytime you sleep in a bed, bedroll, or SD rest you can see how that will cause a problem and some of the all maker stone are very far away for the home you can be resting at those it alway choose the close one to the area you sleep at.  

So you either need to do what POP does and disable this event when you in the armbinder or have the armbinder and placed bedroll be removed as part of the event. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Basically until you do a few of the main quests in Dragonborn, attempting to sleep on Solsteim will have your character be teleported to one of the nearby stones where you find you were sleepwalking/mind controlled and forced to build like the mind-controlled locals.  It honestly doesn't take that long to stop this event from triggering by following the main quest (you free the locals quite early on in the Dragonborn DLC story which disables the sleep events), but since your mod links with needs mods it might be worth investigating a workaround for this. 

The event is pure flavour and has no bearing on the DLC itself (people who don't have a reason to sleep often could bypass it entirely) so blocking the event while your mod is installed or in progress shouldn't cause any compatibility issues.  For something that would be an issue for a few hours at most in an entire playthrough, probably not worth doing something more elaborate than that.

Man your mod is amazing! Finally got it to work with all the requirements and all. Works well. So worth a new survival playthrough.

Can't wait untill you implement more of your ideas. 

Still have to try the kennels. I know about the Whiterun one. Are the others also outside the city entrances? 

44 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

Man your mod is amazing! Finally got it to work with all the requirements and all. Works well. So worth a new survival playthrough.

Can't wait untill you implement more of your ideas. 

Still have to try the kennels. I know about the Whiterun one. Are the others also outside the city entrances? 

There's only one kennel for the moment I'm afraid. 

@Monoman1 Your mod sounds so cool but I simply must have an iNeed version. I understand you're not particularly interested in implementing it and I fully understand and respect that. I've taken the liberty to try and implement iNeed support myself and I currently have basic functions working without RND in my load order.

Currently the following functionality is converted to use iNeed:

• Cum drinking
  • Sleeping - Energy recovery modifiers.
  • Dialogue conditions on beggingFood/Drink
  • GluttonyInflation (Not tested yet)
  • Modifying sleepiness from the Kennel (Not tested yet)

I haven't added iNeed as a master as I'm implementing all Needs functionality through an interface (of sorts, it's Papyrus after all) so I think it should be possible to implement a RND provider in the same manner as well.

I'm hoping you might be interested in at least taking a look at my changes to see if this might be something you could add to the mod going forward? The changes to your scripts are very minimal but changing the scripts and removing RND as a master for every release isn't really feasible so without your blessing and investment it's a wasted effort.

It goes without saying that it's your mod, your choice, should you have no interest then I totally respect that and at the very least this has been an interesting foray into Papyrus scripting for me. I usually struggle with motivation when it comes to personal coding projects but your mod has piqued my interest quite a bit, if nothing else I hope you can take my meddling as a compliment. :)

7 hours ago, vampsel said:

@Monoman1 Your mod sounds so cool but I simply must have an iNeed version. I understand you're not particularly interested in implementing it and I fully understand and respect that. I've taken the liberty to try and implement iNeed support myself and I currently have basic functions working without RND in my load order.

Currently the following functionality is converted to use iNeed:

• Cum drinking
  • Sleeping - Energy recovery modifiers.
  • Dialogue conditions on beggingFood/Drink
  • GluttonyInflation (Not tested yet)
  • Modifying sleepiness from the Kennel (Not tested yet)

I haven't added iNeed as a master as I'm implementing all Needs functionality through an interface (of sorts, it's Papyrus after all) so I think it should be possible to implement a RND provider in the same manner as well.

I'm hoping you might be interested in at least taking a look at my changes to see if this might be something you could add to the mod going forward? The changes to your scripts are very minimal but changing the scripts and removing RND as a master for every release isn't really feasible so without your blessing and investment it's a wasted effort.

It goes without saying that it's your mod, your choice, should you have no interest then I totally respect that and at the very least this has been an interesting foray into Papyrus scripting for me. I usually struggle with motivation when it comes to personal coding projects but your mod has piqued my interest quite a bit, if nothing else I hope you can take my meddling as a compliment. :)

People seem to think I have something against ineed. Seriously I don't. Time is the problem. Post it up!