19 minutes ago, Valgo said:

maybe I missed something but is there a way to like re-scan the slavery mids that are installed?

It does that automatically when you load the game.  I just verified that with a couple of mods that I didn't have running yet in my current game.  If it's not detecting enslavement mods that you added later, possibly they were not installed correctly or they have been modified in a way that causes them to not be detected.  And of course the mods must be one of those that SS+ knows about (the grayed-out list on the right) or it won't look for them.

45 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It does that automatically when you load the game.  I just verified that with a couple of mods that I didn't have running yet in my current game.  If it's not detecting enslavement mods that you added later, possibly they were not installed correctly or they have been modified in a way that causes them to not be detected.  And of course the mods must be one of those that SS+ knows about (the grayed-out list on the right) or it won't look for them.

Guess I'm just gonna revert to an older save and try installing again. Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I don't manage to make this mod work.
I use CCAS, and my character wake up in the cage, speak with the slave master, and send to the auction. However, nothing happen then. No dialogue, nothing, even after waiting 3 and a half minute. I tried to remove every mod but this one, CCAS and devious follower and don't manage to make it work yet.

I'm still trying to find what trigger this bug.

=========================

SOLVED :  It was a very dumb reason : I didn't saw I didn't downloaded Fus Roh d'Oh.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

The MCM needs a "Sell Me" button that puts you up for auction.

That would be handy.  The next best thing might be the patch I posted here, that adds a dialog option to the auctioneer in the slave market to ask to be sold.  Just for pretend of course, to fulfill a fantasy, but naturally it ends up being very real.  I've used it for testing & debugging enslavement mods. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

That would be handy.  The next best thing might be the patch I posted here, that adds a dialog option to the auctioneer in the slave market to ask to be sold.  Just for pretend of course, to fulfill a fantasy, but naturally it ends up being very real.  I've used it for testing & debugging enslavement mods. 

Cool I'll install that, thanks!

30 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I think there is a little error in

Meshes > actor

guess it should be

Meshes > actors

Good catch, I don't build these often.  I updated that post with a new version with Meshes\Actors rather than Meshes\Actor.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 8:19 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Good catch, I don't build these often.  I updated that post with a new version with Meshes\Actors rather than Meshes\Actor.

It looks like @Lozeak has kinda wandered off as well. You should just grab this and make another official version with your tweaks. :)

On 6/28/2020 at 8:22 AM, jfraser said:

You should just grab this and make another official version with your tweaks. :)

Unfortunately I'm not adept at building installers or working with localized mods.  Tweaks to one version is one thing, but I'm looking at all the different options in the latest installer and I'm afraid.  ?

26 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Your report seems to be missing what's missing.  What isn't there?  The 6.04 installer should work.

I in stall saxlab framework, roman, workinggirl, matchmaker, fans (I forget name but this is animation) , skin cbbe

But I install dda, dai, ddx, slut, dd framework, slut Must have a plugin missing switch back and forth 

Help me

15 minutes ago, raindragon456 said:

But I install dda, dai, ddx, slut, dd framework, slut Must have a plugin missing switch back and forth 

I'm sorry, it's still not clear what the problem is, but I will say this about the framework.  DD Framework is not Devious Devices.  DD Framework adds other things, and it is generally considered to be unstable (it works for some people).  Unless you really really want DD Framework, do not install it, and definitely do not use the Simple Slavery installation option for DD Framework if you do not have it (or if you removed it). 

16 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm sorry, it's still not clear what the problem is, but I will say this about the framework.  DD Framework is not Devious Devices.  DD Framework adds other things, and it is generally considered to be unstable (it works for some people).  Unless you really really want DD Framework, do not install it, and definitely do not use the Simple Slavery installation option for DD Framework if you do not have it (or if you removed it). 

If I don't  to install Devious Devices. Can it play? Mod slave etc. 

1 hour ago, raindragon456 said:

If I don't  to install Devious Devices. Can it play?

It's not required.  But you said above that you had installed it so I thought you were using it.

But I install dda, dai, ddx, ....

16 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's not required.  But you said above that you had installed it so I thought you were using it.

Yes I installed dds ddi ddx but I can't install salve mod because plugin missing and it bug do not take off clothes 

I don't know this problem occurred I probably can't play mod slave. 

My game is skyrim legendary + dlc

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Unfortunately I'm not adept at building installers or working with localized mods.  Tweaks to one version is one thing, but I'm looking at all the different options in the latest installer and I'm afraid.  ?

Then just make it without the installer. Grab the non-DD framework version and just work with that. Legume hasn't been around in awhile, DDF is probably not going to be updated ever again. You don't need a fomod if there are no options to choose. XD

Yes I installed dds ddi ddx but I can't install salve mod because plugin missing and it bug do not take off clothes 

I don't know this problem occurred I probably can't play mod slave. 

My game is skyrim legendary + dlc

Uninstall Simple Slavery and then install it again but do NOT choose the Devious Devices Framework option. 

11 hours ago, raindragon456 said:

I can't do that because I install mod in vortex

I hope to have a kind person upload data file that has saxlab and slavemode ?

you can uninstall and re-install mods in vortex.