1 hour ago, zarantha said:

it would have been something like 'i think you owe me' or similar.

If you have another mod also doing prostitution, it could be interfering. best practice is to only have one mod doing one thing. so if you've got something like radiant prostitution, then you would disable the solicitation in DCL.

Otherwise, enable papyrus logging and reproduce the issue, then attach your log.

its ok i did it in another tavern and it worked. i have a mod that changes some stuff in bannered mare and thats where it wasnt wprking

can someone please tell em if the queen sarah chastity quest still uses that cabinet in the maidden dark? the mod corpse preparation necromancy adds stuff to that room but i cant seam to get sarahs quest to advance with console command to check to see if there is a conflict here. 

alsi cant find sarahs key near hgih horthgar its not where the quest arrow pointer is. pelase help

I removed all references about the (Khajiit) item from 2 bodyslide files and batch build finished fine. After some struggle also managed to get HDT SMP working on all devices. While i say i use AE it is actually just latest SkyrimSE without the AE's DLC. Most SE mods that you currently want to download are AE versions.

Oh, i still need to solve gags. The mouths aren't opening.

... aand that's solved now too.

Edited by Zaflis
17 hours ago, zarantha said:

Open the prisoner chains in outfit studio. There's a shortcut to the right to open the selected outfit. Do a "Save As" immediately. Change it to single weight. This should be done for both the HDT and nonHDT chains.

After that, rebuild the chains.

image.png.7742cbb9d6647d2cd8645b0debb82a57.png

If the AA has an _1 and weight slider is enabled, then it uses both the _0 and _1 meshes automatically, even with only one mesh in the record.

If weight slider is not enabled, then it uses the mesh name only.

Not sure how this slipped through, I'll try to get it corrected for beta 4, when I get time to convert that.

Thank you, I corrected the name in the AA record and now it works as expected.

Do I need to report it to the Dev Thread as well? this might be a LE issue as well

Edited by RandomPufferFish
On 1/13/2022 at 12:18 AM, Zaflis said:

Trying to build DD 5.1 for AE, using CBBE SMP 3BBB. I'm not using beast race mod if it's related to this:

dd_error.png.a4dae607d199c156a06d97bb52d06450.png

Edit: @natybs I don't believe Queen Sarah quest has changed at all for many years.

I had messed up on the chain harness and created a dupe that wasn't needed, then apparently incompletely removed it.

I thought I had taken care of it in the new bodyslides.

Are you using the DD 5.2 beta 3 3BA bodyslides?

BTW, DD 5.2 beta 3 is where I started supporting AE. You can get that version and the updated DLL on the troubleshooting post.

If you must (at the risk of confusing people later) you can just install the new DLL over DD 5.1.

Edited by zarantha
19 hours ago, RandomPufferFish said:

Thank you, I corrected the name in the AA record and now it works as expected.

Do I need to report it to the Dev Thread as well? this might be a LE issue as well

No, it's a mistake I made with the bodyslides, they are intended to be single weight. LE does not have bodyslides for the chains, those particular bodyslides only exist in SE. There's no need, since there's no issue with HDT in LE like we see with SE. I created the bodyslides to give people a quick and painless way to fix the chains if they run into HDT problems on SE.

Changing it in the ESP works, but you should have just done the bodyslide fix i posted.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

No, it's a mistake I made with the bodyslides, they are intended to be single weight. LE does not have bodyslides for the chains, those particular bodyslides only exist in SE. There's no need, since there's no issue with HDT in LE like we see with SE. I created the bodyslides to give people a quick and painless way to fix the chains if they run into HDT problems on SE.

Changing it in the ESP works, but you should have just done the bodyslide fix i posted.

Well brb, I have an AA to revert. I'll fix the bodyslide instead, thanks as always for the support

11 hours ago, Cintail said:

I am currently using this mod with 3BA(3BBB) with CBPC, currently the piercing is not lining up with the jiggle and seemingly lacking behind. Need some help with it thanks.

Can't really help with lag. If it's lined up when standing still and jiggles, that's all that can be done from a bodyslide standpoint.

Lag is more likely to be on your computer's performance with physics mods.

21 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Can't really help with lag. If it's lined up when standing still and jiggles, that's all that can be done from a bodyslide standpoint.

Lag is more likely to be on your computer's performance with physics mods.

I use UNPB with CBPC on SE, and the DD nipple piercings bounce perfectly in sync with breast bounce.

I have noticed that the bounce can be out of sync if the weight painting differs between the character's body versus the nipple piercing.

59 minutes ago, natybs said:

DDi和裁军事务部没有自己的mcm,其所有包裹在mcm为DD。 被诅咒的战利品应该有它自己的MCM如果你用它,

I remember it used to exist, its function is to control the equipment library (one-click to equip the set DD device) and the security word (one-click to remove all DD devices), maybe I remember wrongly(maybe DDE?)

1 hour ago, VivaQWQ said:

I remember it used to exist, its function is to control the equipment library (one-click to equip the set DD device) and the security word (one-click to remove all DD devices), maybe I remember wrongly(maybe DDE?)

Yes, those features are from Devious Devices Equip (DDE) by Inte. DDE is a completely separate mod by a different mod author.

Huh I've never seen it before. Well that leaves me with another problem then. While over encumbered and wearing DD items like hobbles or boots i can move at all. Jumping, looking around, interacting is all fine but actually taking a step is impossible. Normally i just drop on item or two and continue my misadventures (slowly). I always assumed it was the dd slow stacking with the overencumber slow making movement speed 0.

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

It's normal, DD ads negative weight to support slow motion, you just need slowly go to NPC poited for you and return back with that speed to dollmaker.

Hi! I have an issue about high heels that I haven't been able to correct so far. Some heels, but not all, have the floating above ground issue?

Restrictive boots and Pony boots are alright, but Ballet bootshover/float.

It's not a DD-only issue (DX's Ancient Draugr Armor or Grim's Wednesday Addams exhibit the same issue, while not a single Sunjeong mod has it), but given the issue appears on part of the items of the DD set but not all, I thought maybe others were plagued by the issue and had found a fix (if possible one that doesn't involve modifying the incriminated pieces of gear in Nifskope nor Outfit Studio).

I use CBBE, RaceMenu, RaceMenu High Heels (fixes), and have removed all other Heels mods, with no results.

Thanks in advance!

28 minutes ago, devilhunter89 said:

Huh I've never seen it before. Well that leaves me with another problem then. While over encumbered and wearing DD items like hobbles or boots i can move at all. Jumping, looking around, interacting is all fine but actually taking a step is impossible. Normally i just drop on item or two and continue my misadventures (slowly). I always assumed it was the dd slow stacking with the overencumber slow making movement speed 0.

If you have "true directional movement"  look at page 281 of this thread, there are  some tips  (1 patch or  turn off  "true directional movement" or change your speed via console command)

it worked it worked! youre a genius i never would have thought tdm was the issue

57 minutes ago, gamefan7710 said:

If you have "true directional movement"  look at page 281 of this thread, there are  some tips  (1 patch or  turn off  "true directional movement" or change your speed via console command)

1 hour ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said:

Hi! I have an issue about high heels that I haven't been able to correct so far. Some heels, but not all, have the floating above ground issue?

Restrictive boots and Pony boots are alright, but Ballet bootshover/float.

It's not a DD-only issue (DX's Ancient Draugr Armor or Grim's Wednesday Addams exhibit the same issue, while not a single Sunjeong mod has it), but given the issue appears on part of the items of the DD set but not all, I thought maybe others were plagued by the issue and had found a fix (if possible one that doesn't involve modifying the incriminated pieces of gear in Nifskope nor Outfit Studio).

I use CBBE, RaceMenu, RaceMenu High Heels (fixes), and have removed all other Heels mods, with no results.

Thanks in advance!

Are you using Racemenu HH? If not, I'd suggest doing that.

I've changed the float in the DD 5.2 beta, but ballet boots haven't had an issue for me for a long time, so that's not the only reason why it's not working for you.