38 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

Then maybe step out of your own identity .... could you be Russian? Hmm ...?

And then it would appear in Russian? Or Korean ...? And then ... and accordingly...?

But I think there are other peoples too .... Other languages too ... No, just "BANANAS".   sticker-2-72.png.2a7d812913ba80db409e357de5baf22f.png

Oh .... And I still thought this was a DD discussion board.

The page where shortcomings can be pointed out. The many and repeated ... misses.

Even after the very many versions, there is no compiler file for the application.

Jesus .... someone is so unaware of what this is ... it is better not to advertise this ignorance but to read the works of other makers!

The screenshot tells you which the word cannot explain. Or not ... (for some users)

*** my lethargy has become ....

788487927_3564558689789.JPG.238223d855aa6a3b9c2664397f2cdc2b.JPG

Akkor talán lépjél ki a saját identitásodból.... lehetnél orosz? Hmm...? 

És akkor Oroszul jelenne meg? Vagy Koreai... ? És akkor ... meg annak megfelelően.

De azt gondolom, vannak más népek is.... Más nyelvek is... Nem, csak a "BANÁN".

Óo.... És én még azt hittem ez a DD vitalap.

Az oldal, ahol a hiányosságokra fel lehet hívni a figyelmet. A sokadik és ismételt... hiányra. 

A nagyon sokadik változat után sincs fordítófájl az alkalmazáshoz. 

Jézus.... valaki annyira nem tudja hogy mi ez... az inkább ne reklámozza ezt a tudatlanságát hanem olvassa el más készítők munkáit!

A képernyőkép elmondja azt, amit a szó nem képes megértetni. Vagy sem... (néhány felhasználó esetében)

If you are referring to the source script files (not for the .dll, but for the Papyrus script), they should all be in the zip installer. I am 100% sure that in the latest beta there is an option in the FOMOD to install source script as well (I recompiled a couple to fix some problems pointed out by Zarantha and Elsidia).

5 hours ago, Holt_ said:

Hello again, I already have this mod,it needs to be reinstalled or I m doing something else wrong?

Are you on latest SkyrimSE version? You need AE version of MfgFix, probably 1.6.0. (Not just that, you'd need AE version of every core mod starting from SKSE itself)

Edited by Zaflis
19 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

Then maybe step out of your own identity .... could you be Russian? Hmm ...?

And then it would appear in Russian? Or Korean ...? And then ... and accordingly...?

But I think there are other peoples too .... Other languages too ... No, just "BANANAS".  

Oh .... And I still thought this was a DD discussion board.

The page where shortcomings can be pointed out. The many and repeated ... misses.

Even after the very many versions, there is no compiler file for the application.

Jesus .... someone is so unaware of what this is ... it is better not to advertise this ignorance but to read the works of other makers!

I'm not sure why you are being angry or sarcastic here. I asked a clarifying question because you don't speak english as your first language (something I assume as you repeat your text in another language) and restating the same thing a little differently can help understanding. I do it all the time as I do worldwide support. I am well aware most of the world doesn't speak english and it is considered a difficult language by the rest of the world. I was not intending to insult you, I meant exactly what I said, I don't know what you meant by your word choice. Google translate is not helping us here. It does not translate your words well enough in this case.

On the basis of my understanding of the broken english provided by google translate, I provided some possibilities.

You said 'compiler'. Compiler is an application or process that takes code in one format and changes it to another. With the recent Skyrim SE update, the most frequent thing that needs recompiled is the DLL, that is why I assumed you meant DLL. I cannot provide a 'compiler file', since that is an application not part of DD. I can provide a DLL.

If by 'compiler file' you mean the source scripts as mentioned by RandomPufferFish, then yes, these are included in the installer and have been for years. You may reinstall DD to get them - they are on the last page of the installer. Or unzip the archive and look for the folder "90 Source Scripts".

14 hours ago, Holt_ said:

Hello again, I already have this mod,it needs to be reinstalled or I m doing something else wrong?

Check your skse64.log to ensure it's loading right.

You need the version of MFG Fix that matches your game version, and MFG Fix also requires Address Library.

Log is located at the path below. Make sure you look at skse64.log and not skee64.log

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

This may well be the wrong site to ask, but the PAH site has not really been able to, so far, help.

I simply cannot restrain slaves: devious suits, iron/steel collars, anklets, cuffs or even ceiling /floor chains always fail and within several minutes.

The last batch I had to repeat restrain some 20 times. to gain full sub/pose and it took a week real time.

Now I do realize that escape from such for the PC is inbuilt.

But RL history has proven that only 1 in a 100 people so restrained can free themselves and to do so within minutes and repeatedly is impossible

as even Houdini had his limits. I only need NPC restraint.

Is there any way of ensuring that 99% stay put? I would not even mind 90% or even 50% FTM as anything is better than the 0% current.

im having a strange new problem during the chloe quest. when talk to nazeem in the hall of the deal i get the devices locked on, them my characer floats up into the air and i get electrocuted to death by punishment shocks??

also i get a notification that all my redundant items were stashed no note from nazeem in inventory ....please help.

ok this issue was caused by a conflict with the pet collar mod. don't have the mcm setting to count all collars as set collar in mcm for that mod, it counts the prisoner chains for chloe quest. 

Edited by natybs
12 hours ago, zarantha said:

Check your skse64.log to ensure it's loading right.

You need the version of MFG Fix that matches your game version, and MFG Fix also requires Address Library.

Log is located at the path below. Make sure you look at skse64.log and not skee64.log

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log

I found a solution to the problem, thanks.

On 1/17/2022 at 10:32 PM, csacskamacska said:

ehhez még mindig nem készült fordító fájl vagy csak én nem találtam?

A sokadik változat és még mindig fogalmam sincs miről szól...

So: Dear maker! Kimy!

We are waiting for these files .... from Russia to Japan!

I mean ... no, not these,  as these are already here. The useful and usable!

Nem... nincs.

És ahogy olvasom az itteni eléggé értelmi zavart (és sértődött) bejegyzéseket egy ideig még nem is várható... (már ha és hogyha az ilyen használókon múlik) 

Tehát úgy... majd a soha nap körül. Talán...  
Ezek még a rozsdát is polírozva akarnák "megmagyarázni... " holott ha valaminek, annak ténylegesen sincs értelme.   bj.gif.b097abfb08fd3bbd0c6fa659b4fb82c2.gif

Ez az oldal, baleset veszélyes mivel majdnem leestem a székről a röhögés miatt.

--->>>   Minek a kép... ha még azt sem érti valaki ... amit lát!? bj.gif.b097abfb08fd3bbd0c6fa659b4fb82c2.gif

Szóval: Kedves készítő! Kimy!

Devious Devices - Integration_ENGLISH.txtDevious Devices - Expansion_ENGLISH.txtDevious Devices - Equip_ENGLISH.txtDevious Devices - Contraptions_ENGLISH.txtDevious Devices - Assets_ENGLISH.txt

Ezeket a fájlokat várjuk.... Oroszországtól, Japánig!

Vagyis... nem, nem ezeket, mivel ezek már itt vannak. A hasznost és használhatóakat!

Greetings,

I'm currently having some issues with Devious Devices, I have installed the mod and all the required ones, run FNIS and BodySlide including Batch Build but I can't figure it out what is causing this error, I haven't got any CTDs at all.

It happens with all the chains or bound items, I can't get them to work.

Spoiler

ScreenShot18.png.15166d50e579d5ea7b551349061c19e2.png

I'd love to get some help with this issue.

Thank you.

19 hours ago, Will55 said:

This may well be the wrong site to ask, but the PAH site has not really been able to, so far, help.

I simply cannot restrain slaves: devious suits, iron/steel collars, anklets, cuffs or even ceiling /floor chains always fail and within several minutes.

The last batch I had to repeat restrain some 20 times. to gain full sub/pose and it took a week real time.

Now I do realize that escape from such for the PC is inbuilt.

But RL history has proven that only 1 in a 100 people so restrained can free themselves and to do so within minutes and repeatedly is impossible

as even Houdini had his limits. I only need NPC restraint.

Is there any way of ensuring that 99% stay put? I would not even mind 90% or even 50% FTM as anything is better than the 0% current.

NPCs have minds of their own and forcing them like you are trying to is a recipe for disaster with some NPCs - it means quests can/will break because you've bound the NPC and they can't do X.  I've never heard of the chains just falling off though and I'm pretty sure you can't force them the way you're thinking.

You can try this mod, but i've never used it. Use at your own risk.

You can also disable all of your mods except DD and PAH and try with a bare bones load order. If it works there, it's probably something else resetting the NPC.

13 hours ago, natybs said:

so chloe wont follow me inside anywhere? not caves and not buildings? is this normal she seams bugged//..

she then disappears untill i fast travel

She sounds bugged. Try dismissing her then save and reload and add her as a follower again.

If that doesn't work, try reverting to a save where she's not broke.

11 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

Ah! You mean the localization / translation files, and possibly updating the dialog contained in scripts. That makes a lot more sense, thank you.

No, there is no ETA. They are not even started that I'm aware of. These will need to be done by users of those other languages, and I've never seen them posted even before SE was released. But I have seen someone asking about an unofficial translation they are doing on the dev thread, so it may be elsewhere on other sites.

I am certain if I tried to do them for you, you would laugh at the resulting dialog. But I have translated a russian mod to english once long ago, and found this tool helpful. Maybe it can get you started?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77759

Kimy has already given permission to translate the mod, if you are up to it. Just ask permission if you post it outside of the loverslab site. Any one can do so, it just has not been done to my knowledge.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15078-devious-devices-le-50/

Q: Can I translate your mod?
A: Yes. But please re-post only the files needed for the actual translation, as a patch with a link to the official mod! Do NOT re-distribute the entire mod. If you want to post the translated files outsides of LL, please ask for permission first.

3 hours ago, Targetdh said:

Greetings,

I'm currently having some issues with Devious Devices, I have installed the mod and all the required ones, run FNIS and BodySlide including Batch Build but I can't figure it out what is causing this error, I haven't got any CTDs at all.

It happens with all the chains or bound items, I can't get them to work.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot18.png.15166d50e579d5ea7b551349061c19e2.png

I'd love to get some help with this issue.

Thank you.

If you have DAR animations, disable or uninstall those mods. Some conflict, we have no way of knowing if any of yours are a problem or not.

Check the output when you run FNIS - are there any errors?

If you have Nemesis and FNIS together, that can be a problem. Remove Nemesis and reinstall DD.

If you have any other mod that replaces idle animations, get rid of them. They may be conflicting.

Review the lists of known issues and troubleshooting for conflicts on the troubleshooting post.

Edit: Since you're in the LAL cell, make sure you DO NOT use anything from DDa - the scripts will not be attached properly when you manually add the item. Use only the devices from DDx.

Edited by zarantha
15 hours ago, natybs said:

she then disappears untill i fast travel

This happens time to time with DCL followers Chloe and Sasha. If Sasha have reason to do (she is very horny and instead of following lays down and do masturbate), then Chloe have no excuse. Problem fix herself after some time after teleport. Sometimes fix game load after disappearing. Sometimes i feel Sasha near, but not see. Always help reload a save in that place. Also i see in youtube then sometimes this happen with original followers from Skyrim too, that probably can be global Skyrim problem.

Edited by Elsidia
On 1/20/2022 at 3:27 PM, zarantha said:

NPCs have minds of their own and forcing them like you are trying to is a recipe for disaster with some NPCs - it means quests can/will break because you've bound the NPC and they can't do X.  I've never heard of the chains just falling off though and I'm pretty sure you can't force them the way you're thinking.

You can try this mod, but i've never used it. Use at your own risk.

You can also disable all of your mods except DD and PAH and try with a bare bones load order. If it works there, it's probably something else resetting the NPC.

Thank you for the reply.

On the PAH site the impression is that there is a limit to the PC's total slave number.

I have sold well over 120 and released some ~60

PAH allows a max of 128 current slaves, but I am nowhere near that now (<90)

I do not restrain NPCs per se. I ONLY restrain slaves and unless duplicates, never unique ones and that is purely to keep the NPC alive as I d it to those the game programs to die (Susanna the Wicked etc.)

I mean the restraint of freshly enslaved NPCs who have attacked me and in past games would have been deservedly killed.

By repeat restraint, sometime 20x I can push up pose and submission although WRT the latter there are other ways.

But this is incredibly time consuming and destroying the value of the game.

While they no longer run once past the set sub level, they still free themselves of all restraints and cripple pose increase as well as slow down sub increase.

Thanks for that file I shall at least look at it and see if it helps.

Edited by Will55
19 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

annak ténylegesen sincs értelme.   

Egy lefordításhoz, honosításhoz engedély...? Ez most komoly?  af.gif.3bfdd9b4201c8b64e53692d0fd848b82.gif

(Az effélét kapásból elvárni, kérni és megköszönni kell minthogy a SexLab kapásból elkészíti a produkciójához ezt a fordítófájlt! Gondolom másoknak is hasonlóan kellene.)

És még is itt mit fordítson le valaki ha a lehetőségek egy elképesztő zagyvaságként mutatkoznak?

Nagyon sok felirat meg sem jelenik sehol... "LÉTEZEK" és vagyok stílusban... Csak... van.

Lassan már egy 10 éves gyerek is tudja, hogyha a script tartalma nincs megfelelően össze állítva az értelmesen nem fordítható!

És még is mi a francot fordítanék le ha NINCS meg a kívánt anyag!? Azt előbb valakinek el kellene készíteni legalább a sokadik változat után... EREDETI NYELVEN!

Aztán van valami... ami fordítható. Kínai vagy akár Klingon nyelvre.... hogyha éppen az tetszik.

A társalkodó értelmi zavart és annyira anglikán, hogy szart se ért az egészből...  wb.gif.582f4d338d6f0fe354f293f262d96c1d.gif  De valami különös ok vagy késztetés miatt, brutálisan erőlködik... 

VALAKI! Segítség!

5 vagy 6 témacsomag... Vajon melyik tartozik melyikhez a 279 script közül!? Lehetne 10 ezer is...  vagy bármennyi!

Persze... van megoldás. 1 csomagot kell írni aztán fél tucatszor lemásolva és külön névvel ellátva az alkalmazásokhoz tenni. 

Ez a hülyeség csúcsa... Azonban még ott van: MI LEGYEN A PONTOS ELNEVEZÉS!? Mert mi van, ha ezen itt felsoroltak... egyike sem jó!?

De úgy kell mindenkinek, aki más nyelven akarja olvasni a láthatót és megjelenítettet  .... bj.gif.b097abfb08fd3bbd0c6fa659b4fb82c2.gif

Remélem az oroszok közül valaki megcsinálja, hogy legyen mit lemásolni....

Разрешите перевести...? Ты серьезно?
А что еще кто-то будет переводить, если возможности, если это возможно, окажутся потрясающим месивом?

Мало-помалу даже 10-летний ребенок понимает, что если содержание сценария составлено неправильно, его нельзя осмысленно перевести!

И что, черт возьми, я бы делал, если бы у меня не было материала, который я хотел!? Кто-то должен был бы сделать это первым, хотя бы после множества версий...!

Товарищ психически сбит с толку и такой англикан, что ни хрена не понимает...

КТО ТО! Помощь!

5 или 6 тематических пакетов... Какой из 279 скриптов принадлежит !?

Конечно... есть решение. 1 пакет должен быть написан, а затем скопирован полдюжины раз и ему дано отдельное имя для приложений.

Это кульминация глупости...

Но это обязательно для всех, кто хочет прочитать увиденное и отображенное на другом языке....

Надеюсь, кто-нибудь из русских это делает, чтобы было что копировать....  rl.gif.2a94c0225fd91f06ed5c2c0d306fa996.gif

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you have DAR animations, disable or uninstall those mods. Some conflict, we have no way of knowing if any of yours are a problem or not.

Check the output when you run FNIS - are there any errors?

If you have Nemesis and FNIS together, that can be a problem. Remove Nemesis and reinstall DD.

If you have any other mod that replaces idle animations, get rid of them. They may be conflicting.

Review the lists of known issues and troubleshooting for conflicts on the troubleshooting post.

Edit: Since you're in the LAL cell, make sure you DO NOT use anything from DDa - the scripts will not be attached properly when you manually add the item. Use only the devices from DDx.

Hello, thank you for the quick answer.

I had several Idle animations mods installed, however i unistalled all of them and left only DD + all the requirements (and LAL for a quick test), I also had nemesis but removed the mod and deleted everything inside the skyrim folder. Reinstalled DD and ran FNIS multiple times, still having the same issue. I read the troubleshooting post and try to apply BodySlide because I was doing it the wrong way, however the problem still persists.

The FNIS didn't show any errors, but when I started the game I had this error in the console window.

ScreenShot19.png.edfbc89d3b5d44eb29c94ac3088f5476.png

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Targetdh said:

Hello, thank you for the quick answer.

I had several Idle animations mods installed, however i unistalled all of them and left only DD + all the requirements (and LAL for a quick test), I also had nemesis but removed the mod and deleted everything inside the skyrim folder. Reinstalled DD and ran FNIS multiple times, still having the same issue. I read the troubleshooting post and try to apply BodySlide because I was doing it the wrong way, however the problem still persists.

The FNIS didn't show any errors, but when I started the game I had this error in the console window.

Thank you.

Those errors are from DD trying to register with sexlab. try resetting the sexlab animations and slal animations.

To confirm, you're testing with items out of DDx, right? DDa items won't work for testing.

5 hours ago, VeloxE said:

Hey im using BHUNP (DD UUNP Version) and the only armbinders that work are the Ebony Armbinders. Build the DD Binders in Bodyslide but all the other Armbinders/ellbowbinders seem not to work/invisible ingame. Anyone got a solution for that? 

What version of DD?

Are you using just the UNP bodyslides, or do you have the BHUNP bodyslides downloaded from elsewhere?

6 hours ago, Targetdh said:

I started the game I had this error in the console window.

When you start a game - sexlab not initialized: enter in Sexlab MCM and initialize manually. Wait while initialization is end.  Check console and debug messages in screen.

When it done, save a game and load saved game again. Now when Sexlab is initialize, DD initialize own animations. Check console and wait while DD ends initialization. Now you can check animations.

But you still need wait and maybe save while all mods initializes. It can take 2 - 3 saves and load.

As more mod you have as longer it will be.

UPD: and those failed animations is for sex as i hear.

Edited by Elsidia