2 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

is there a way to fix my body periodically clippin through DD gear with jiggle physics? Its mostly the thighs through boots & boobs through chastity bras so far but could be other similar gear or more. I have HDT SMP & CBPC with CBBE 3BA & yes all the HDT options were built in BodySlide

make sure you are using the 3ba bodyslides, since you have a 3ba body. sounds like you are using the cbbe se bodyslides in the DD 5.1 installer.

updated bodyslides are on the troubleshooting post in the beta section. they're for DD 5.2 beta, but will work for DD 5.1 too

Please forgive my question, as I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.  Does DD SE 5.x replace DDa, DDi, DDx?  If so, I'm assuming mods looking for the DDa/x/i aren't compatible with DD SE 5?  I ask because I'd like to use Naked Defeat, which recommends using DD Equip.  But DD Equip wants the DDa/x/i mods.  "Being a bear of very little brain", I'm so very confused.

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

DD 5.0 (the extension on the archive is .7z) is old. Current release is DD 5.1, and we have DD 5.2 in beta now.

For AE, you need to install the DD 5.2 beta3 version. The DLL included with DD is not supported by skse 2.1.4+ on any other version.

You can download it from the troubleshooting post.

You have a slot conflict. If you have a DD item equipped and your hat uses a non standard slot, then it's expected that the other item will not equip, because DDs are locked and cannot be removed.

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference

Thanks, I'll update, but that doesn't answer the main problem.  I suppose I should further clarify.  I'm not wearing a device when this happens.  Unless some invisible one is automatically attached to you at the start of each game, this isn't that kind of conflict.

7 hours ago, natybs said:

Not really a big issue, but i just removed the tentacle parasite (it ran away and its not on me anymore) but the quest for it is in my journal. 

Probably best to revert the save to just before that happened and hope it removes itself again, or get it removed by using the recipe to remove it. Talking to alchemists or priests should get the recipe, and it is made at a cooking pot, not the alchemy  station.

4 hours ago, barrett1980 said:

Please forgive my question, as I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.  Does DD SE 5.x replace DDa, DDi, DDx?  If so, I'm assuming mods looking for the DDa/x/i aren't compatible with DD SE 5?  I ask because I'd like to use Naked Defeat, which recommends using DD Equip.  But DD Equip wants the DDa/x/i mods.  "Being a bear of very little brain", I'm so very confused.

DDa, DDi, DDx, DDc, DD for Him, BRRF are all included with DD starting with 5.0. If you have any of those installed separately, remove them. They could break DD 5.1 due to old scripts.

3 hours ago, Storms1 said:

Thanks, I'll update, but that doesn't answer the main problem.  I suppose I should further clarify.  I'm not wearing a device when this happens.  Unless some invisible one is automatically attached to you at the start of each game, this isn't that kind of conflict.

There is a device hider in the DD MCM, you can try disabling that as a quick test. It's meant to hide DDs when they should  logically be hidden under something. Like breast piercings should not show through armor.

If your hat is using one of the DD slots, and you are wearing an armor that DD expects to 'cover' that slot, it won't be visible even when equipped.

Hi ! I'm back so I have reinstalled everything now with Modorganizer following a guide in this forum to get Sexlab properly install and Sexlab do work fine. Problem is that when I install Devious device from here (which there is only one file) MO says this which seem it's the wrong version. I have Skyrim SE as well and its 1.5.97. (I have the same problem for Devious Lore, Public whore and SS++ which are all skyrim SE for my version but as you can see here MO doesn't agree)

Capture d’écran 2022-01-07 181329.png

Edited by alexsl
31 minutes ago, alexsl said:

Hi ! I'm back so I have reinstalled everything now with Modorganizer following a guide in this forum to get Sexlab properly install and Sexlab do work fine. Problem is that when I install Devious device from here (which there is only one file) MO says this which seem it's the wrong version. I have Skyrim SE as well and its 1.5.97. (I have the same problem for Devious Lore, Public whore and SS++ which are all skyrim SE for my version but as you can see here MO doesn't agree)

Capture d’écran 2022-01-07 181329.png

Ignore it, form 43 works just fine on SE. Which you'd know if you bothered searching this thread...

Or if you really must have non issues fixed, use DD 5.2 beta 3 on the troubleshooting post.

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

Probably best to revert the save to just before that happened and hope it removes itself again, or get it removed by using the recipe to remove it. Talking to alchemists or priests should get the recipe, and it is made at a cooking pot, not the alchemy  station.

i removed it with the potion thought i finnished the quest the quest just never updated from my journal

Did someone have a fix for the Iron Fetters missing texture ?

Other question. When wearing a yoke my char is still playing sprint animation from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51533

loot and open doors animations from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51533

Did i miss something when installing DD or is that normal ?

Edited by azax1470
37 minutes ago, azax1470 said:

Did someone have a fix for the Iron Fetters missing texture ?

There's a bug with 5.1 where certain devices reference textures from Deviously Cursed Loot. Check the post linked in the first reply to the thread - in the spoiler under the header marked "If you are using DD SE 5.0 / 5.1 and DCL 9.0", there is a file labeled "Missing DD textures if you *don't* use DCL".

11 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

There's a bug with 5.1 where certain devices reference textures from Deviously Cursed Loot. Check the post linked in the first reply to the thread - in the spoiler under the header marked "If you are using DD SE 5.0 / 5.1 and DCL 9.0", there is a file labeled "Missing DD textures if you *don't* use DCL".

thx for the answer dude ! maybe you can help me with something else : i try do play with Slaverun Reloaded but it ask me to get Devious Device Integration and Devious Device Extansion ... they are supposed to be integrated with v5 of DD but Slaverun seems to not find them even with de DDhotfix (but im dont konw if i dl the right fix...) im totaly confused

ps: sorry for my bad english

7 hours ago, azax1470 said:

thx for the answer dude ! maybe you can help me with something else : i try do play with Slaverun Reloaded but it ask me to get Devious Device Integration and Devious Device Extansion ... they are supposed to be integrated with v5 of DD but Slaverun seems to not find them even with de DDhotfix (but im dont konw if i dl the right fix...) im totaly confused

ps: sorry for my bad english

Check on the slaverun threads for a script patch for version checks. DDa, DDi, DDx, DDc, DD For Him, and BRRF are all included, but slaverun is probably looking for old versions.

Installing old versions of DD on top of DD 5.1 will break DD 5.1. Remove any loose versions of DD you may have installed. Everything you need from DD is included in the DD installer. Any other problems you need to resolve on the slaverun side.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-jan-4?-6932-se-16353-✔skse-✔addrlib-✔cbpc-dd-hdt-✔jc-?rm/

image.png.f633b1c6052fc7f43334f16b63d9237a.png

DDhotfix is an old  patch to remove HDT chains from some problematic chains. It has nothing to do with why slaverun is bitching.

DDhotfix has been replaced by building no HDT chains in bodyslide. you don't need it unless you don't know how to use bodyslide, in which case you'll have other problems.

1 hour ago, derpycat97 said:

so how exactly do you get the furniture for devious devices is it something i need to do in console ive looked everywhere online i cant seem to find out 

You install a mod that uses them or places them in the world. DCL is one such mod, i don't know others off hand.

1 minute ago, anona mouse said:

Where can I get the latest version of DD AE?

I'm working on the DLL update now. I can get the debug dll to load, just not sure why the release version won't work.

Bear with me, I have no clue what I'm doing here.

If I don't get it figured out soon, I'll just toss the debug one up on the troubleshooting post.

It will be only a DLL update, meant to be installed over the top of DD 5.2 Beta 3.

5 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I'm working on the DLL update now. I can get the debug dll to load, just not sure why the release version won't work.

Bear with me, I have no clue what I'm doing here.

If I don't get it figured out soon, I'll just toss the debug one up on the troubleshooting post.

It will be only a DLL update, meant to be installed over the top of DD 5.2 Beta 3.

Thanks homegirl, you're a legend