My character just got locked in a catsuit straitjacket and the back of the legs is showing through the outfit.
I already rebuild the BodySlide files.
I had the issue before with the restrictive boots, buit a rebuild did fix it there.
Is this the same as with elbowbinder? I found a overwrite file for that somewhere on this forum because that was also clipping.

2 hours ago, Jon20 said:

Hi! Just started a new playthrough on Skyrim, first time using these kinds of mods. Really love the look of the outfits, they're great!

I've been having an issue with gags and beast races however. I've installed the MFG fix from the link provided in the troubleshooting part, but it seems like the gags don't fit the races. The gags are clipping through the head. I've got For Him and the BRRF installed too. Hopefully it's just me being an idiot and missing something important.

what order are the plugins in?

For him should be before BRRF.

otherwise, nothing should need to be done unless the npc has a custom sculpted head.

1 hour ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said:

Hi!

I'm currently editing my mod, and I wished to ask the assets' creators for the permission to include retextured version of some items, but I don't know which one created which items. Currently, the items I would like to retexture are the "restrictive" restraints (boots, gloves, collar, corset), and the harnesses (slave and chastity, and ebonite gags).

Let me know if you need more information, before giving out an answer!

Have a good day, thanks for the mod anyway!

Contributors should be listed both in the readme, the first post and the download page.

if you look through the folder structure, some meshes are separated or named by contributor. (HR is heretic, ft is fuertin, collygen, etc)

Beyond that, I'd try asking/looking on the LE thread or the dev thread. The SE thread isn't old enough to have this info.

1 hour ago, tekkkie said:

My character just got locked in a catsuit straitjacket and the back of the legs is showing through the outfit.
I already rebuild the BodySlide files.
I had the issue before with the restrictive boots, buit a rebuild did fix it there.
Is this the same as with elbowbinder? I found a overwrite file for that somewhere on this forum because that was also clipping.

straitjackets don't yet have a 3BBB conversion. i'm assuming that is what the clipping is, but a picture and telling us what body you use may help if you aren't using 3bbb

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

what order are the plugins in?

For him should be before BRRF.

otherwise, nothing should need to be done unless the npc has a custom sculpted head.

Thanks for the quick reply! I disabled all of my mods then reenabled them one by one, rebuilding FNIS as I went. I did also move the BRRF again back to after For Him, though I had tried that before and it didn't work. Somehow, and I'm still not really sure how, it's working again. Somewhere along the way I must have fixed whatever was wrong, and now the gags are showing correctly.

Also, I believe I read somewhere in this thread that you can change the size of the gags with RaceMenu? Given that I'm using a modded khajiit head who's muzzle is just a little longer than normal, I wouldn't mind changing the size of the gags, though I'm unsure of how to do that.

4 hours ago, Justalittlesexy said:

I get a notification in MO that some Devious Devices plugins are Form 43 or lower. I downloaded the SE version, and the game runs, I haven't tried to use any of the Devious Devices stuff in game yet but I just want to make sure it is working or if I need to fix the Form 43 problem?

Ignore the form 43 warning. There's no real reason to convert the ESMs to form 44, and leaving them form 43 ensures that conversion does not break them.

3 hours ago, Jon20 said:

Thanks for the quick reply! I disabled all of my mods then reenabled them one by one, rebuilding FNIS as I went. I did also move the BRRF again back to after For Him, though I had tried that before and it didn't work. Somehow, and I'm still not really sure how, it's working again. Somewhere along the way I must have fixed whatever was wrong, and now the gags are showing correctly.

Also, I believe I read somewhere in this thread that you can change the size of the gags with RaceMenu? Given that I'm using a modded khajiit head who's muzzle is just a little longer than normal, I wouldn't mind changing the size of the gags, though I'm unsure of how to do that.

There's a mod that can do that for LE, but the script needs some work for SE. Nothing shows up in the showracemenu for the gags. I'm toying with trying to fix the script, but I've got the upcoming DD 5.2 release to prepare for, so that's on the back burner. I believe Roggvir has something unreleased in the works to do the same thing.

Your only options now until one of those two things happen is deal with it or try to fix it in outfit studio.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

There's a mod that can do that for LE, but the script needs some work for SE. Nothing shows up in the showracemenu for the gags. I'm toying with trying to fix the script, but I've got the upcoming DD 5.2 release to prepare for, so that's on the back burner. I believe Roggvir has something unreleased in the works to do the same thing.

Your only options now until one of those two things happen is deal with it or try to fix it in outfit studio.

Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know!

14 hours ago, Justalittlesexy said:

I get a notification in MO that some Devious Devices plugins are Form 43 or lower. I downloaded the SE version, and the game runs, I haven't tried to use any of the Devious Devices stuff in game yet but I just want to make sure it is working or if I need to fix the Form 43 problem?

In MO2, go to "settings", then "Plugins", and look for the Form 43 Checker under the "Diagnose" category, and disable it (uncheck it if it is checked). no more form 43 warnings :)

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

straitjackets don't yet have a 3BBB conversion. i'm assuming that is what the clipping is, but a picture and telling us what body you use may help if you aren't using 3bbb

Of course, I always seem to forget to include some part of relevant info, I am using the CBBE oppai body.

image.png.dba623936d17be74171ac0cd672b0ef4.pngimage.png.37ca0e555ab0353da858acd79abd5264.png

58 minutes ago, tekkkie said:

Of course, I always seem to forget to include some part of relevant info, I am using the CBBE oppai body.

Ok, thanks, but I was looking for the body name, not the preset name though.  :)

Which one of these are you applying the Oppai preset to?

• Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
  • CBBE 3BA (3BBB)
  • CBBE SMP (3BBB)

If it's one of the last two, there's no bodyslide yet for those bodies. You're using the CBBE SE bodyslide since it's the only available one instead, which doesn't have the rear thigh, rear calf bone weights, so it clips on really tight fitting clothing. I wouldn't expect it to be quite so bad though. You could make sure you installed the CBBE version of the bodyslides and not the UNP ones.

You can load the outfit in outfit studio, select the catsuit part of it only, right click and copy bone weights, and save. Exit outfit studio and bodyslide, then reopen it and rebuild the outfit and that should either fix it or improve it.

Either way, I expect it will be fixed in the next version, which should be soonish. I'm going through the bodyslides now to add 3BBB bodyslides, and this will include the straitjackets.

We're adding in some zaps too, which should reduce the clipping a lot more for things like the catsuits.

Ok. I am confused. Is this the Skyrim SE version or Skyrim LE version of this mod? The mod page is in the SE section and is titled SE, but all the requirement links point to LE mods. I downloaded the version linked to this page and installed the SE (not VR) option using Vortex and everything installed but every plugin is flagged "Designed for a different game" in Vortex. I'm getting the same Vortex error with DCL 9. Is this normal? 

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Ok, thanks, but I was looking for the body name, not the preset name though.  :)

Which one of these are you applying the Oppai preset to?

• Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
  • CBBE 3BA (3BBB)
  • CBBE SMP (3BBB)

If it's one of the last two, there's no bodyslide yet for those bodies. You're using the CBBE SE bodyslide since it's the only available one instead, which doesn't have the rear thigh, rear calf bone weights, so it clips on really tight fitting clothing. I wouldn't expect it to be quite so bad though. You could make sure you installed the CBBE version of the bodyslides and not the UNP ones.

You can load the outfit in outfit studio, select the catsuit part of it only, right click and copy bone weights, and save. Exit outfit studio and bodyslide, then reopen it and rebuild the outfit and that should either fix it or improve it.

Either way, I expect it will be fixed in the next version, which should be soonish. I'm going through the bodyslides now to add 3BBB bodyslides, and this will include the straitjackets.

We're adding in some zaps too, which should reduce the clipping a lot more for things like the catsuits.

I am using CBBE SMP (3BBB)
Sorry again, I clearly don't understand it quite well enough. Not even to give the proper diagnostic info for 'bug' fixing.

I work in 3D (CAD) drawing/designing, but for some reason I just cannot seem to figure out how to change anything in the outfit studio.
If updates to DD are coming soonish (tm) then I'll just wait.

On 9/30/2021 at 11:51 AM, tekkkie said:

Sorry again, I clearly don't understand it quite well enough. Not even to give the proper diagnostic info for 'bug' fixing.

I work in 3D (CAD) drawing/designing, but for some reason I just cannot seem to figure out how to change anything in the outfit studio.

Once in outfit studio, file > load reference > CBBE SMP (or whatever it's called, I use 3BA)

Tick merge sliders at the bottom of the pop up

Ctrl + Shift + C to conform all meshes to the sliders > Ok

Right click the meshes you loaded up (the boots in this case) > Copy bone weights > Ok

Delete the reference and anything else that loaded with it (vagina, etc)

Save (should really save as instead though in case something went wrong)

This is the most basic, low effort way of converting things. Using the brushes for greater quality and precision actually requires you tinker around to learn stuff but this should get you through most basic conversions.

Edited by hexofishy
5 hours ago, hexofishy said:

Right click the meshes you loaded up (the boots in this case) > Copy bone weights > Ok

As you speak about boots - i don't recommend this setting

If you do it - you will destroy feet bones.

Instead of it you need select all bones what related to legs - not feet and then copy selected bone weights.

In that case feet bones left from previous.

if you need change a feet bones too, load into boots your feet reference and the same - select now all bones what related to feet and do the same copy selected bone weights.

Also before import feet reference - remove reference from your current body or feet reference deletes body. After copy bones, delete feet reference and restore reference to body.

Also i not recommend use feet reference because those boots most is made in wrong shape for default body and copying feet bones can destroy boots.

Edited by Elsidia

So.... I can't pinpoint a problem I have and it's ruining my game (and sanity).... I can't remove devices.... NO MATTER what I do.

Be it from DD debug menu, DDequip can't remove them either, DCL can't remove them as well, console commands the same.

Whenever I click on an equiped device instead of remove it says "put it on" or "carry on" even if I have restraint keys.

And for some reason it seems it's happening only on "DDExpansion Devices". And it practically ruined my save, since I can't remove the iron chain collar no matter what I do. Obviously I am on SE.

Does anyone have any idea.....? Nothing overwrites DD.

Edited by Sorrow_421
2 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

So.... I can't pinpoint a problem I have and it's ruining my game (and sanity).... I can't remove devices.... NO MATTER what I do.

Be it from DD debug menu, DDequip can't remove them either, DCL can't remove them as well, console commands the same.

Whenever I click on an equiped device instead of remove it says "put it on" or "carry on" even if I have restraint keys.

And for some reason it seems it's happening only on "DDExpansion Devices". And it practically ruined my save, since I can't remove the iron chain collar no matter what I do. Obviously I am on SE.

Does anyone have any idea.....? Nothing overwrites DD.

May want to post your mod and load order, and a papyrus log, if you have one. It would help others be able to investigate and troubleshoot better :)

If not, then give Elsidia your address. Elsidia will go with a sledgehammer and destroy your computer. and then no more problems ?

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

As you speak about boots - i don't recommend this setting

If you do it - you will destroy feet bones.

Instead of it you need select all bones what related to legs - not feet and then copy selected bone weights.

In that case feet bones left from previous.

if you need change a feet bones too, load into boots your feet reference and the same - select now all bones what related to feet and do the same copy selected bone weights.

Also before import feet reference - remove reference from your current body or feet reference deletes body. After copy bones, delete feet reference and restore reference to body.

Also i not recommend use feet reference because those boots most is made in wrong shape for default body and copying feet bones can destroy boots.

Absolutely right, I always forget about the extra step with converting thigh high boots. Regarding the bone weights, you gotta learn about masking vertices first for things like boots I suppose if you want to lazily copy all. The actual feet bones should be fine in most cases, it's the thigh and calf movement that causes the animation clipping which you need the main body reference for so masking the everything below the ankles generally covers your bases for a copy bone weights. Otherwise, yeah you could just select the relevant bones in the bones tab and copy the selected weights.

On 9/30/2021 at 1:36 PM, carlj67 said:

Ok. I am confused. Is this the Skyrim SE version or Skyrim LE version of this mod? The mod page is in the SE section and is titled SE, but all the requirement links point to LE mods. I downloaded the version linked to this page and installed the SE (not VR) option using Vortex and everything installed but every plugin is flagged "Designed for a different game" in Vortex. I'm getting the same Vortex error with DCL 9. Is this normal? 

This is the SE version of the mod. The description was copy/pasted from the LE version.

Don't worry about form 43 warnings as long as you downloaded from this topic/download. There is no reason to resave the ESMs as SE can handle form 43 and 44.

The same is true of DCL. As long as you downloaded from the SE topic/download you're fine.

6 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Yes papyrus log and mod list (not plugin list, because some of not have plugins) will be nice.

Maybe you have noenchanment restriction mod? It's incompatible with DD.

Sure you don't have overrides? Some old patch from other mods? DCL 9.0 need DD 5.1. You have it? Nothing left from DD 4.3?

15 hours ago, hexofishy said:

Ctrl + Shift + C to conform all meshes to the sliders > Ok

DO NOT conform the sliders in bulk for straitjackets and armbinders/elbowbinders. Because the default reference pose does not match the outfit, you WILL get the conformance wrong. (I.E. only the shoulders will change, the folded arms will actually conform to the belly/breast sliders and look awful). These need a lot more work to conform properly.

On 9/30/2021 at 2:51 PM, tekkkie said:

What hexofishy said is true of most outfits. In order to conform the straitjackets, you'd have to apply a pose. I'd recommend for your leg clipping issue, you first try just the weights only but you can do the conform if you want to, for the bottom only. For CBBE SMP, the sliders should be the same or very close. 3BA (the other 3BBB CBEE body) has more sliders that would need to be conformed, but your body doesn't have any new sliders. I think you'll do alright with just the bone weights, but can walk you through conforming the bottom too.

Or wait for DD 5.2 since I am doing a 3BBB conversion for that version. Kimy has said she's hoping to finish it this fall.

Basically, what we're saying is do this:

Spoiler

1. Right click on CBBE on the left and click Set Reference. The body name will no longer be green. Because the included body has been edited to remove clipping, we can't just replace it.
    image.png.8a60988a9aadbf63287730f9b99e89a2.png

2. Right Click on CBBE again and click Rename. Rename it to anything you want, something like cbbe_old or whatever. As long as it's not just 'CBBE'. If the shape is not renamed, then the new reference shape will be a duplicate and won't load right.
    image.png.3b4ff55833361a6927916ad4fd033354.png

3. Go to File -> Load Reference -> CBBE Body SMP (3BBB). Check merge sliders.
    image.png.4682886f184555f630aeb6eab03bf613.png

4. Select only Catsuit_LP_body and the old body on the right. Holding CTRL will let you multi select the shapes.
    image.png.48108bfe6d7c1b21bbc0ff2bf067672a.png
  5. On the bottom half, click De-/Select Sliders until everything is unchecked.
  6. Put checkmarks in the leg and butt sliders only.
    image.png.8220eefd95ce46a307390c1d96373fae.png

image.png.939f0e61f2e738a121797374e541c110.png

7. Select Slider -> Conform Selected. Leave the selections at default and click OK. Remember, we're only conforming the catsuit bottom and the edited cbbe body. Do not try to conform the straitjacket part.
  8. Make sure there's no clipping. You can use inflate/deflate tools to fix it if you see it, but as long as you installed the CBBE SE bodyslides there should be none here. To make it easier to see, you can hide the collision meshes by clicking the 'eye' next to them. Collision meshes are invisible in game, so you don't need to worry about clipping with them. Make sure to select Catsuit_LP_body and the original body again after hiding the collision meshes. Editing sliders only works for the selected shape(s).
    image.png.b7e06dfa0b5a711684f20bcf8e2fc575.png

9. You can click the pencil on each of the selected sliders one at a time to make sure each still conforms at max weight. You can fix clipping here too, but again, there should be none.
  10. Right click Catsuit_LP_body and select Copy Bone Weights. Leave everything default and click ok again. Both shapes should have remained selected when you right clicked. If they didn't, repeat the process for the original body.
    image.png.7a0df2b1d329e231407665e87188ecb6.png

11. If this is the 'Open' or 'Topless' version of the outfit, Click Bones.
    image.png.aab19272430f545d1eed4647d205b9c8.png

12. Select the NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast bones. Right click one of the selected bones and select Delete -> From Selected Shapes.
    image.png.7b6ce5337b569bc329d0373e9ad9900f.png

13. If this is not the 'Open' or 'Topless' version, select the 'breast_cover' shape and delete the same bones as in step 11 and 12.
  14. Select CBBE, the Labia, and all the collision meshes and delete them.
  15. Right click the original body and rename it back to CBBE
  16. Right click the original body again and click Set Reference. CBBE should be green again.
  17. Click File -> Save Project. If you want, you can do Save As and rename the project. It will be in the Unassigned group if you do Save As.
  18. Exit Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
  19. Reopen bodyslide (this forces it to read the changes to the sliderset and mesh)
  20. Build the outfit again.

You'd need to do this with all 3 versions of the catsuit straitjackets.

Edited by zarantha