6 hours ago, yeetwawawa said:

they're just not recognized as high heels. with working one i get "equipped high heels" and "unequipped high heels". i'm using racemenu heels

I don't think i've ever seen that message. But as long as they aren't sinking into the ground, it's working.

8 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

my scripts folder  where ?

sorry but dont understand my friend

Where depends on what mod manager you're using. It's expected you know how you're managing your mods and to look up the relative paths if you're doing something like this.

For Vortex/MO2, there's a staging/deployment folder. So the script folder in there.

Example: SexLab Devious Devices\scripts

For NMM, it will be in your Skyrim data folder

Example: <SE install path>\Data\scripts

Backup the original zadLibs.pex by copying it somewhere else or renaming it zadLibs.pex.old

Rename zadLibs(5.1).pex to zadLibs.pex.

Copy the SLIF patch into your scripts folder, depending on which mod manager you're using.

Alternately, for MO2 (and probably Vortex too)

Create a new folder, name it something like DD SLIF Patch

Create a folder named scripts in your patch folder

Paste the SLIF patch into the scripts folder

Enable the patch folder (which is now a mod)

For Votex, i'd create a new folder in the staging folder, then do steps 4 through 7. I don't know if Vortex has options to create empty mods, but it should recognize new folders in the staging folder as a mod.

After you're done, refresh or close/reopen Vortex, resolve the conflict (patch overwrites DD), then redeploy.

Spoiler

1. Create an empty mod

image.png.86e4c1968e9c43178fe7959eeafa0443.png

2. Name it whatever

image.png.05549474663be7cd3c33cfff9d00a7ae.png

3. Open it up in file explorer

image.png.2e13040c808cd364a394d083af06d505.png

4. Create a new folder

image.png.9e253bd0d652334117920c1a80675fec.png

5. Name the new folder 'scripts'

image.png.7b971ef32bb6c67b4a7838cf7ef59cab.png

6. Paste the patch in there

image.png.925780bc189bc4cf3d72b8d03ebd7e82.png

7. Rename the patch to zadLibs.pex

image.png.b3ab46319ab3af9b4e1e91759ded4fc5.png

8. Enable the mod. After MO2 refreshes, you should see the scripts icon in content if you enabled that column. It should be overwriting DD.

image.png.0c5fd27fc990f10d02dcd4b58653132a.png

17 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Vortex: - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts

MO2: - where you set DD 5.1 data folder.

7 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Where depends on what mod manager you're using. It's expected you know how you're managing your mods and to look up the relative paths if you're doing something like this.

For Vortex/MO2, there's a staging/deployment folder. So the script folder in there.

Example: SexLab Devious Devices\scripts

For NMM, it will be in your Skyrim data folder

Example: <SE install path>\Data\scripts

Backup the original zadLibs.pex by copying it somewhere else or renaming it zadLibs.pex.old

Rename zadLibs(5.1).pex to zadLibs.pex.

Copy the SLIF patch into your scripts folder, depending on which mod manager you're using.

Alternately, for MO2 (and probably Vortex too)

Create a new folder, name it something like DD SLIF Patch

Create a folder named scripts in your patch folder

Paste the SLIF patch into the scripts folder

Enable the patch folder (which is now a mod)

For Votex, i'd create a new folder in the staging folder, then do steps 4 through 7. I don't know if Vortex has options to create empty mods, but it should recognize new folders in the staging folder as a mod.

After you're done, refresh or close/reopen Vortex, resolve the conflict (patch overwrites DD), then redeploy.

Reveal hidden contents

1. Create an empty mod

image.png.86e4c1968e9c43178fe7959eeafa0443.png

2. Name it whatever

image.png.05549474663be7cd3c33cfff9d00a7ae.png

3. Open it up in file explorer

image.png.2e13040c808cd364a394d083af06d505.png

4. Create a new folder

image.png.9e253bd0d652334117920c1a80675fec.png

5. Name the new folder 'scripts'

image.png.7b971ef32bb6c67b4a7838cf7ef59cab.png

6. Paste the patch in there

image.png.925780bc189bc4cf3d72b8d03ebd7e82.png

7. Rename the patch to zadLibs.pex

image.png.b3ab46319ab3af9b4e1e91759ded4fc5.png

8. Enable the mod. After MO2 refreshes, you should see the scripts icon in content if you enabled that column. It should be overwriting DD.

image.png.0c5fd27fc990f10d02dcd4b58653132a.png

thank you very much for your help and time as always my friends ?

45 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I don't think i've ever seen that message. But as long as they aren't sinking into the ground, it's working.

they quite do, i'd say that the offset simply just doesn't work. for me it's strange, cause some of the boots from the mod are working, but 75% doesn't 

1 hour ago, yeetwawawa said:

they quite do, i'd say that the offset simply just doesn't work. for me it's strange, cause some of the boots from the mod are working, but 75% doesn't 

Are you using the Nexus version of HDT SMP? You don't have HDTHH installed too, do you?

13 minutes ago, saltshade said:

The UUNP Bodyslides for DDA don't conform to the sliders, and I used Legacy UUNP. Can you have a look at it?

I didn't change the UNP bodyslides, other than adding the elbow and armbinders. I did forget to add the heretic stuff, so if that's the issue you can get the bodyslides for those on the the troubleshooting post.

Otherwise, I just ran those through CAO.

Which outfits do you need checked?

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I didn't change the UNP bodyslides, other than adding the elbow and armbinders. I did forget to add the heretic stuff, so if that's the issue you can get the bodyslides for those on the the troubleshooting post.

Otherwise, I just ran those through CAO.

Which outfits do you need checked?

I have v5.1 installed and the issue was with the "Black Leather Restrictive Gloves" which has a lot of clipping. The mesh is located in Devious Devices SE 5.1\meshes\devious\devices\koffii.

Like I said none of the bodyslides starting with DDA works (search for DDA in bodyslide). I could post in the LE thread but good luck getting Kimy to see that or even care about it. If there are too many to reply to or if she's busy I don't know. I'm sure she has her reasons, but I'd rather not waste more words/energy there. Not to mention my pride.

I took the gloves from DDX which has the same mesh and replaced the CBBE mesh, but if there are bodyslides they are supposed to work and make life easier. Also, not everyone knows how to fix it themselves.

Hello Kimy, I was wondering if DD5.1 (or ZaZ if you know) could pick up other modders sex animations and filter them according to it's device? I ask because according to the mod author of Billyy's animations they won't work with his and to be honest I really didn't notice before weather they did or didn't and just wanted to be certain. I don't really see this being discussed anywhere else on the forum and really just want more clarity on it.

14 minutes ago, SexyTop69 said:

Hello Kimy, I was wondering if DD5.1 (or ZaZ if you know) could pick up other modders sex animations and filter them according to it's device? I ask because according to the mod author of Billyy's animations they won't work with his and to be honest I really didn't notice before weather they did or didn't and just wanted to be certain. I don't really see this being discussed anywhere else on the forum and really just want more clarity on it.

DD won't go outside it's own filter to pick, if I understood it correctly. More animations could be added to DD's filter if the right files are provided to kimy.

Opening up the filter will lead to issues where inappropriate animations could be selected due to how tags work.

Some of Billyy's animations have already been included. What he has in his pack is for use without DD. The option to not add devices and some animations is meant to work with DD, assuming I remember the syntax right. Hover over the explanation in his fomod, it explained which to use.

3 hours ago, Intronacious said:

I have v5.1 installed and the issue was with the "Black Leather Restrictive Gloves" which has a lot of clipping. The mesh is located in Devious Devices SE 5.1\meshes\devious\devices\koffii.

Like I said none of the bodyslides starting with DDA works (search for DDA in bodyslide). I could post in the LE thread but good luck getting Kimy to see that or even care about it. If there are too many to reply to or if she's busy I don't know. I'm sure she has her reasons, but I'd rather not waste more words/energy there. Not to mention my pride.

I took the gloves from DDX which has the same mesh and replaced the CBBE mesh, but if there are bodyslides they are supposed to work and make life easier. Also, not everyone knows how to fix it themselves.

Ok, downloaded 5.1 again just now, to make it fair.

Then loaded up UNP. Batch built to the UNPBB preset and the UNP Special body.

I have:

UNP Female Body Renewal

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio - Legacy UUNP (for SE)

DD 5.1 with UNP options. BRRF and For Him installed.

I am not seeing any clipping with the DDa devices. Here's a selection of the restrictive DDa stuff.

Spoiler

image.png.3cad541aa7dbce390c31d1835144775d.png

image.png.78b6444339b3c863013440aa8be21b63.png

Here's the same stuff from DDx in ebonite

Spoiler

image.png.6034726a7366428f00e90b30d9f9cc06.png

image.png.2b532ff9b013d8b7c31419fbbcb79511.png

If you have a custom preset, you'll likely need to add the DD groups to your preset.

If you have an extreme preset, you may need to fix it yourself.

22 hours ago, ashleytaylor said:

I tried to delete everything in overwrite directory then rebuilt, but didn't help. ?

I have:

UNP Female Body Renewal

Both elbowbinders are visible. There is clipping on this preset, I have a feeling I used a different one a few months ago. I am not going to check every preset out there for UNP, that way lies madness. I may fix for specific presets if there's an ask.

Anyway, so what ever is causing them to be invisible in your game is either a config issue on your end (your paths looked ok if that's where your skyrim is actually installed to) or you have a conflict somewhere in your load order. Have you already taken it down to just DD and it's requirements? If so, check your actual skyrim data folder and make sure there are no mesh or texture folders in there.

Untouched Data folder should look like this when used with MO2:

Spoiler

image.png.0c1e78f3f0ac659f150f47c03310f1e5.png

Proof i'm not crazy and they are there, if not as 'perfect' as I remember:

Spoiler

Ebonite:

image.png.838b80a5327fd3b9c7f3f657d94f8f7b.png

Leather:

image.png.39bc4c03a0b4319614ddc3205f1034d6.png

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

I have:

UNP Female Body Renewal

I am not seeing any clipping with the DDa devices. Here's a selection of the restrictive DDa stuff.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.3cad541aa7dbce390c31d1835144775d.png

image.png.78b6444339b3c863013440aa8be21b63.png

Here's the same stuff from DDx in ebonite

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.6034726a7366428f00e90b30d9f9cc06.png

image.png.2b532ff9b013d8b7c31419fbbcb79511.png

If you have a custom preset, you'll likely need to add the DD groups to your preset.

If you have an extreme preset, you may need to fix it yourself.

Of course I'm using a preset. That's the whole point with bodyslide. Building basic UNP meshes without slider adjustment isn't proof of anything. Try adjusting several sliders to 100% and see if you get an effect.

I don't use boring skinny unp bodies in my game. I have BHUNP and a curvy preset and I tried resaving it for the DD groups. I click "save as" and tick the boxes in front of those groups, but the sliders still doesn't do anything. It doesn't matter if I pick my preset or any standard UUNP body. Maybe you can also explain why it works for DDX and not DDA?

21 minutes ago, Intronacious said:

Of course I'm using a preset. That's the whole point with bodyslide. Building basic UNP meshes without slider adjustment isn't proof of anything. Try adjusting several sliders to 100% and see if you get an effect.

I don't use boring skinny unp bodies in my game. I have BHUNP and a curvy preset and I tried resaving it for the DD groups. I click "save as" and tick the boxes in front of those groups, but the sliders still doesn't do anything. It doesn't matter if I pick my preset or any standard UUNP body. Maybe you can also explain why it works for DDX and not DDA?

No, that's not what I meant at all. I meant did you modify the sliders to make your own preset instead of using the built in ones. Extreme presets don't conform as well as the default ones.

If you aren't using a custom preset, I could test with that exact preset instead of picking one at random. I actually prefer CBBE.

All I'm saying is that the basic UNP body with a default, non-extreme preset (boring if you must say so, whatever dude) works just fine.

I redid with BHUNP and Manga preset, and the UNP special body. The reason I did not do the BHUNP body is because DD does not contain BHUNP bodyslides, just UNP. That matters.

The only clipping I see is due to the extreme size of the breasts. This is an example of something you'd need to fix manually in outfit studio.

Spoiler

Breasts clipping because they're too big

image.png.ff0d95139c93b20a08fe3d24e0a80496.png

Everything else is fine, including the gloves you were complaining about.

image.png.fceb57475eab3f78e288eb5dcd233650.png

image.png.15e929b0d27e4a68cc47c3cd4a481bda.png

Since you are using BHUNP, make sure you grabbed the BHUNP conversion. Otherwise you will see clipping due to HDT weights. This is not a conformance issue, just a difference between the UNP breast bones and BHUNP breast bones and other weight painting. And just like the 3BBB conversion, the BHUNP conversion does not contain the new outfits, since it's for 4.3. Still, it will fix most weight painting for the outfits.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10729-bhunp-3bbb-bodyslide-collection/

If you do have the BHUNP bodyslides, and still see an issue, then you'll need to ask on the BHUNP DD Bodyslide page.

Yes, I do see movement when moving the sliders in the preview and in Bodyslide. If you aren't seeing movement, make sure you do High weight at 100 in the preview and Low weight at 0 on the preview.

Spoiler

Manga High

image.png.0c34503fbc1c7aea37dc419981819285.png

Manga Low

image.png.abfc654aa7f85674dc42c7b4261daf4e.png

Setting the 'Low' slider to zero

image.png.902720f7789b0a23024d27315ff6ffaa.png

If none of that helps, then:

Reinstall bodyslide and DD. Make sure you picked UNP both times in the installer. For bodyslide, make sure you got the UNP files.

Make sure you don't have anything in your skyrim data folder if you using MO2. If you have vortex undeploy everything and make sure there's no leftovers in the skyrim data folder.

Clear out the overwrite folder, or clear out your bodyslide output folder and regenerate just one of the problem outfits. make sure the path is right. after that, you can batch build everything, and make sure build morphs is checked.

You could have something old for just dda leftover somewhere and overwriting the new files, or you have ddx saved somewhere correctly, but have since messed up your bodyslide outputs so everything new is not going to the right place.

Trying to get this to run with Aylis' modlist but running into animation errors. No t-pose (idles work) but the character just floats around. No walking/jumping/combat animations

The mods i'd like to use are (in that LO):

Devious Devices (5.1 merged SE version).esm

SD+

SD Customisation Addons

Devious Devices.esp

Slaverun Reloaded

Simple Slavery Plus

Immerslave

So far I've moved the Devious devices .esm's to the top of the load order and have everything else ordered as shown above, BELOW the last sexlab mod in Aylis' order (so SL, SLAL, ZAZ etc are above, as is XPME32 and all the other animations, while the FNIS and Nemesis overwrites are below). To use FNIS and Nemesis together I am using the method described in Aylis thread (enable & run FNIS, disable it, enable and run Nemesis, activate both overrides), which seems to work fine. Animation errors only start once I add the additional sexlab mods

Any tips would be much appreciated

Edit: The problem seems to be related to Nemesis. If anyone knows how to run Devious Devices with it I'd appreciate it

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

No, that's not what I meant at all. I meant did you modify the sliders to make your own preset instead of using the built in ones. Extreme presets don't conform as well as the default ones.

If you aren't using a custom preset, I could test with that exact preset instead of picking one at random. I actually prefer CBBE.

All I'm saying is that the basic UNP body with a default, non-extreme preset (boring if you must say so, whatever dude) works just fine.

I redid with BHUNP and Manga preset, and the UNP special body. The reason I did not do the BHUNP body is because DD does not contain BHUNP bodyslides, just UNP. That matters.

The only clipping I see is due to the extreme size of the breasts. This is an example of something you'd need to fix manually in outfit studio.

Reveal hidden contents

Breasts clipping because they're too big

image.png.ff0d95139c93b20a08fe3d24e0a80496.png

Everything else is fine, including the gloves you were complaining about.

image.png.fceb57475eab3f78e288eb5dcd233650.png

image.png.15e929b0d27e4a68cc47c3cd4a481bda.png

Since you are using BHUNP, make sure you grabbed the BHUNP conversion. Otherwise you will see clipping due to HDT weights. This is not a conformance issue, just a difference between the UNP breast bones and BHUNP breast bones and other weight painting. And just like the 3BBB conversion, the BHUNP conversion does not contain the new outfits, since it's for 4.3. Still, it will fix most weight painting for the outfits.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10729-bhunp-3bbb-bodyslide-collection/

If you do have the BHUNP bodyslides, and still see an issue, then you'll need to ask on the BHUNP DD Bodyslide page.

Now we're talking. The BHUNP bodyslides solved the issue (I didn't even know they existed). They conform to the sliders compared to the UUNP ones that didn't conform at all. So it wasn't a matter of not conforming well or having minor clipping that I can fix myself.

What's strange is that I could build the DDA outfits in a previous version of DD just fine. Actually I think it was v5.0 even. I don't know if something changed or if it was caused by moving mods around, but I checked that nothing was overwriting DD. Whatever... ?‍♂️

Thanks a lot for taking the time to help. I'd give you 5 thumbs up if I could.

7 hours ago, Hamakabula said:

Edit: The problem seems to be related to Nemesis. If anyone knows how to run Devious Devices with it I'd appreciate it

For the ones that have it working 'it just works'. I don't consider nemesis supported with DD due to the number of other folks I've seen (including myself) where it doesn't work.

It may be the total number of animations, or maybe just the presence of creature animations even if it won't do anything with them, I don't know.

On 3/22/2021 at 1:57 PM, zarantha said:

Check known issues in the troubleshooting post for known conflicts.

Checked it, didn't helped. I can't even leave my inventory after clicking on one of the items from DD because of this messages/popups.

And I already tried reinstalling.

Papyrus.3.log

1 hour ago, Ɲσχтυяη said:

Checked it, didn't helped. I can't even leave my inventory after clicking on one of the items from DD because of this messages/popups.

And I already tried reinstalling.

Papyrus.3.log 348.37 kB · 0 downloads

I don't remember. Do you see it on a new game, or with only DD and it's requirements?

No old DD patches installed?

Nothing overwriting DD?

Did you remove DD 4.3 if you had it before installing 5.1?

Looks like zadlibs may be incorrect:

ERROR: Method ReEquipExistingDevice not found on zadlibs. Aborting call and returning None

ERROR: Method CleanupDevices not found on zadlibs. Aborting call and returning None

I'd expect this with an old DD version of that script, or an old SLIF patch. If you use SLIF, i've got updated patches on the troubleshooting post.

1 hour ago, yeetwawawa said:

yup , no HDTHH and nexus version of HDT SMP.

I don't know what to say. The boots all started working for me after installing racemenu heels, and before that, the ones that were built in bodyslide were working even if others weren't.

Maybe do another batch build, and make sure you do the hdt or no hdt chains group, as the heretic restrictive boots are in there? shouldn't matter which one you pick, just rebuild them.