Spoiler

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

The older versions of the DLLs are probably still around, the DLL hasn't changed at all. I think you're the first person to ask in a year, so no, I won't be putting the old DLLs back into the installer. All that did was confuse everybody else.

For yourself, just keep a copy of the DLL as a separate mod until you update SKSE, then when DD updates you don't have to go looking for it again.

Since I don't feel like searching today, here it is from my backups:

SKSE 2.0.15 runtime 1.5.73.7z 66.62 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. I didn't know the DLL was the same. I still have 4.3. I just figured big changes would mean new DLL too...

Can't wait to try out the new DD and DCL.

36 minutes ago, TheOrdinator said:

I'm also having the issue where the fetters and manacles have no textures and are showing up as purple. I'm on Vortex with CBBE and I've reinstalled twice and they still won't show up. Is there a way to fix this?

You probably have something overwriting the texture with a bad file or something. Try putting it later in the load order.

I like No Enchantment Restriction SKSE Remake version 2.2 and want to keep it.  I think it's version 2.3 and 2.4 that have the compatibility issues.  I don't know yet since I haven't installed this yet and am researching my new mod load.

Read in a post much earlier by  zarantha that there's a conflict with No Enchantment Restriction SKSE Remake  - Uninstall No Enchantment Restriction
            Alternately, try disabling DisenchantEverything in the NoEnchantmentRestrictionRemake.json
            Locks break / don't work with this installed, and likely other unlisted conflicts

Looking at it on NEXUS, the disenchantEverything was added in version 2.3.  Latest version is 2.4.

I have version 2.2, is this version compatible to your knowledge?  Version 2.2 also doesn't have unlimited enchantment slots that version 2.4 does.  I like the way v2.2 allows you to enchant anything you wear with any enchantment. Limiting enchantments to certain pieces seems unnecessarily limiting. And I must say putting unlimited enchantments like v2.4 on something sounds over the top.

If you guys are having issues with idles, try removing Nemesis and going back to FNIS. You can do it midplay through as well. I had the same issue a while back, after much hair loss, going back to FNIS fixed broken idles, esp. the armbinders not working.

You gotta choose between sex or violence.

9 hours ago, remodel said:

I like No Enchantment Restriction SKSE Remake version 2.2 and want to keep it.  I think it's version 2.3 and 2.4 that have the compatibility issues.  I don't know yet since I haven't installed this yet and am researching my new mod load.

Read in a post much earlier by  zarantha that there's a conflict with No Enchantment Restriction SKSE Remake  - Uninstall No Enchantment Restriction
            Alternately, try disabling DisenchantEverything in the NoEnchantmentRestrictionRemake.json
            Locks break / don't work with this installed, and likely other unlisted conflicts

Looking at it on NEXUS, the disenchantEverything was added in version 2.3.  Latest version is 2.4.

I have version 2.2, is this version compatible to your knowledge?  Version 2.2 also doesn't have unlimited enchantment slots that version 2.4 does.  I like the way v2.2 allows you to enchant anything you wear with any enchantment. Limiting enchantments to certain pieces seems unnecessarily limiting. And I must say putting unlimited enchantments like v2.4 on something sounds over the top.

As far as I know, the incompatibility has always been there. It's not a mod I've ever used. Someone later mentioned editing the json to get it working after we had several reports that it was incompatible.

The issue is that it interferes with DD's scripts and breaks locks. Unless the entire function changed of the mod in a minor release (highly unlikely) then it's just the way the mod works that breaks DD.

So if you want to use it, you'll likely need to upgrade and use the json workaround.

1 hour ago, remodel said:

When I click on your requirement link, SexLab Aroused Redux - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux/ , I'm taken to the Skyrim version: Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016 28b.

Is this the SSE version DD5.1 needs?

Yeah, Kimy never updated the requirements to the SE ones.

That link is good, or run the LE one through CAO. It's a pretty simple conversion.

On 3/28/2021 at 1:59 PM, Elsidia said:

Check then crdeMariaEden (6A00A463) too - it's have ton of problems by init quest depend of papyrus log.

Have I to download Marias Eden or how should I fix it?

Because I didn't find much to it online.

14 hours ago, TheOrdinator said:

I'm also having the issue where the fetters and manacles have no textures and are showing up as purple. I'm on Vortex with CBBE and I've reinstalled twice and they still won't show up. Is there a way to fix this?

On 3/28/2021 at 4:02 AM, InsanityFactor said:

I'm having an issue where two of the devices seem to be missing textures; they're just bright purple. It's the black steel fetters and steel manacles. Everything else is fine and the animations work, they just don't have proper textures. Anyone else have this?

What body are you both using, and what other devious mods?

These look fine in CBBE / 3BBB.

These are the two items you both are complaining about:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.867a06d02043414f365a335bf66e8f39.png

image.png.c83cb61263f8ebfdfb54bb6e88ad1838.png

image.thumb.png.23854f5ad42de294d74a8db37904f665.png

image.png.f3be82f9f6b6de8eb2e226ea5562eda7.png

54 minutes ago, Ɲσχтυяη said:

Have I to download Marias Eden or how should I fix it?

Because I didn't find much to it online.

If you don't have it, don't download it. If your character's name is Maria, that's where the confusion is.

If it's not, what mod do you have in mod index 6A?

1 hour ago, RimmerInTheWorld said:

I wouldn't be looking for support or help or anything, just the old download link (I deleted 5.0 when I switched over to 5.1)

In my experience, in the software world, when you don't support a product, you remove the download. This is to prevent people from continuing to download stuff and then complain when things are broke that have been fixed in later versions. Whether that is your intent or not, that is why it's not available for download now that it's no longer supported.

39 minutes ago, zarantha said:

What body are you both using, and what other devious mods?

These look fine in CBBE / 3BBB.

These are the two items you both are complaining about:

Hide contents

I'm using 3BBB. These are the only Devious plugins I have:

image.png.9e90f573c3cbc4590bfc42fb9978b40f.png

Other bondage mods I have are
Bondage Furniture World

Slave tats

Slave of Tamriel

Simple Slavery

ZAZ Animation Pack (latest)
ZAP Furniture Placer

xazPrisonOverhaulPatched 461

27 minutes ago, TheOrdinator said:

Other bondage mods I have are
Bondage Furniture World

Slave tats

Slave of Tamriel

Simple Slavery

ZAZ Animation Pack (latest)
ZAP Furniture Placer

xazPrisonOverhaulPatched 461

Shit, found it.

Another copy/paste error, sorry. the models are used between multiple mods, and the textures are pointing to the DCL path, which is why I don't see it.

I was going to take the blame here, but I just looked at the LE download I converted from, and they all have the DCL texture path there too.

I'll update with the fixed meshes during my dinner break or after work tonight. Time for me to start working.

21 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Shit, found it.

Another copy/paste error, sorry. the models are used between multiple mods, and the textures are pointing to the DCL path, which is why I don't see it.

I was going to take the blame here, but I just looked at the LE download I converted from, and they all have the DCL texture path there too.

I'll update with the fixed meshes during my dinner break or after work tonight. Time for me to start working.

Thank you, I really appreciate that.

Also, I noticed that the chains in your screenshots look correct. When I wear stuff with chains in my game (Prisoner chains, manacles, fetters, etc) the chains move but they're also broken with random links and bits of chain flying around. I've installed HDT SMP, HDT SSEframework and HDTSSEHH and built in Bodyslide and Nemesis, is there a step that I missed or is that just an SSE thing?
image.png.b8e554ba905a125a2bf384ef011641dd.pngimage.png.aac2279283bf839ff934a7b46705a355.png

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you don't have it, don't download it. If your character's name is Maria, that's where the confusion is.

If it's not, what mod do you have in mod index 6A?

Ok thats funny because my characters name is indeed Maria, thanks !

Is there a way to change the name for all saves together?

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

As far as I know, the incompatibility has always been there. It's not a mod I've ever used. Someone later mentioned editing the json to get it working after we had several reports that it was incompatible.

The issue is that it interferes with DD's scripts and breaks locks. Unless the entire function changed of the mod in a minor release (highly unlikely) then it's just the way the mod works that breaks DD.

So if you want to use it, you'll likely need to upgrade and use the json workaround.

Version 2.2 does not have the json containers, that was added later with version 2.3.  Reading between the lines here from what "someone" reported, sounds like version 2.2 will work.  I'm going to try it.  If the locks break I'll know what it is and if they don't I'll report it back here incase other modders are interested in enchanting any piece of worn clothing, armor or jewelry with any enchantment.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, TheOrdinator said:

Thank you, I really appreciate that.

Also, I noticed that the chains in your screenshots look correct. When I wear stuff with chains in my game (Prisoner chains, manacles, fetters, etc) the chains move but they're also broken with random links and bits of chain flying around. I've installed HDT SMP, HDT SSEframework and HDTSSEHH and built in Bodyslide and Nemesis, is there a step that I missed or is that just an SSE thing?

It's an SMP thing, and since SE only has SMP...

You're actually seeing the better version of the prisoner chains - they're a lot closer than they used to be, I just did another tweak to the xml with 5.1. The problem is that SMP doesn't like loops, it's a mystery on why the ankle chains work as well as they do. Saving, exiting the game completely (quick load and exit to menu don't work) and loading the save again will fix the ankle chains until they're removed and re-equipped, you'd need to repeat the process at that point. For prisoner chains, they will now enter the initial, approximate correct positions on load (not always equip), but gradually worsen as you move around. No help for that at this point.

You only need HDT SMP. HDT SSE Framework and HDTSSEHH are the old versions. If you got it for the heel, just use racemenu heels.

Nemesis tends to be problematic for DD, if you start running into problems with animations, you may need to switch to FNIS. Only if you see problems though, you might be one of the lucky ones that it keeps working for.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Shit, found it.

Nice catch, thanks for fixing it!

3 hours ago, Ɲσχтυяη said:

Ok thats funny because my characters name is indeed Maria, thanks !

Is there a way to change the name for all saves together?

No, you can't change the name on the saves. When you change your character's name, it will be for the new saves going forward, the old ones will still have the old name.

2 hours ago, remodel said:

Version 2.2 does not have the json containers, that was added later with version 2.3.  Reading between the lines here from what "someone" reported, sounds like version 2.2 will work.  I'm going to try it.  If the locks break I'll know what it is and if they don't I'll report it back here incase other modders are interested in enchanting any piece of worn clothing, armor or jewelry with any enchantment.

Thanks.

right, i'm thinking the problem isn't the json, it's the option you can disable in the json. before the json, it couldn't be disabled, it was always active and thus, always incompatible.

We've seen the issue since that mod was first released.

36 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It's an SMP thing, and since SE only has SMP...

You're actually seeing the better version of the prisoner chains - they're a lot closer than they used to be, I just did another tweak to the xml with 5.1. The problem is that SMP doesn't like loops, it's a mystery on why the ankle chains work as well as they do. Saving, exiting the game completely (quick load and exit to menu don't work) and loading the save again will fix the ankle chains until they're removed and re-equipped, you'd need to repeat the process at that point. For prisoner chains, they will now enter the initial, approximate correct positions on load (not always equip), but gradually worsen as you move around. No help for that at this point.

You only need HDT SMP. HDT SSE Framework and HDTSSEHH are the old versions. If you got it for the heel, just use racemenu heels.

Nemesis tends to be problematic for DD, if you start running into problems with animations, you may need to switch to FNIS. Only if you see problems though, you might be one of the lucky ones that it keeps working for.

That makes sense. I do remember in earlier versions of DD SE the chain physics were all over the place and not even working most of the time...it seems like they've definitely come a long way at least. I've also definitely noticed what you're saying, where they reset well if the game is restarted but gradually worsen. Oh well, at least now I know I'm not doing something wrong. 'tis a shame, though - those 5 point shackles (aka the Prisoner Chains) are my favorite kind of restraint, not just ingame but also in the real world. I even own a set in real life! I hope some day the ones in SSE can be brought to the same level that they were in LE.

Thanks for the heads up about the framework, I just went ahead and uninstalled it. I will say, so far Nemesis has been working well for me and I haven't seen any issues with the current DD.