8 hours ago, KLM_017 said:

For what not to use physics on, maybe the chasity belts? If they have pyhsics and would jiggle around it would look unreal, wouldn't it?

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

As i know a little of physics if you don't use physics on belts, it's not jiggle but if butt or belly have physics it will jiggle into chastity belt and clipping in movement.

You must choose between two evils: jiggle a belts, or clipping a belts.

TY 4 suggestion. So that metal underwear w/ locks has physics on it too?
I gotta work on CBEEtoTBD first then. Cyall soon

22 minutes ago, Kikaxe said:

underwear w/ locks has physics on it too?

If TBD have butt or belly physics then need.  I say that butt physics not related to belts, because on back belts have small line what not affect by butt physics. But belly definitely yes - need.

Also bra need physics or breasts will be bounce out of metal bra.

15 hours ago, Just Don't said:

ECE is not a requirement for Racemenu, at all, never has been. And indeed, the ECE install gives the user several versions of the dll for the different game versions, so unless users remove them manually they'll fail to load and probably produce a crash at game launch, a poor install design imo.

Damn, you're right. That was a requirement for a different mod, and I'm not even sure which one.

Hi all.

I'm encountering a weird conflict with DD and FNIS Sexy Move. Whenever I select a Sexy Move, it will sometimes instead use a random DD animation. This goes for any NPC with an SM assignment. The only workaround I found right now is to make only my player character use Sexy Move animations. By this, I mean by selecting the Vanilla walk as "unexcluded," hoping NPC's use the Vanilla walk, and assigning that walk to any female NPC that has a bugged out SM animation. My player character remains unaffected by this bug as long as I don't select other SM types (currently using SM 7). 

I tried using FNIS Player Exclusive Animations and the Nemesis Engine counterpart, but I haven't had much luck. The animations don't play when I select the option even with all the relevant .hkx files.

Does anyone else have this weird problem? It's not game breaking but I'd like to have Sexy Move work together with Devious Devices.

Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Lurking_Garbage said:

Does anyone else have this weird problem?

I do not have that problem.

I use DD SE 5.1 and FNIS PCEA2 and FNIS Sexy Move, and all the female NPCs in my game use various random sexy move animations. For my player character, I use Sexy Move 4 and FNIS Sexy Move's 360 movement feature.

Both NPC and player animations all work well for me. The only issue I have is that after heavy bondage items (e.g. yoke, armbinder, etc.) are removed, I have to toggle FNIS Sexy Move's 360 movement off and on again.

2 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I do not have that problem.

I use DD SE 5.1 and FNIS PCEA2 and FNIS Sexy Move, and all the female NPCs in my game use various random sexy move animations. For my player character, I use Sexy Move 4 and FNIS Sexy Move's 360 movement feature.

Both NPC and player animations all work well for me. The only issue I have is that after heavy bondage items (e.g. yoke, armbinder, etc.) are removed, I have to toggle FNIS Sexy Move's 360 movement off and on again.

Well, that's an unfortunate shame for me then. I can live with just my character with SM, anyways. 

2 hours ago, Lurking_Garbage said:

Hi all.

I'm encountering a weird conflict with DD and FNIS Sexy Move. Whenever I select a Sexy Move, it will sometimes instead use a random DD animation. This goes for any NPC with an SM assignment. The only workaround I found right now is to make only my player character use Sexy Move animations. By this, I mean by selecting the Vanilla walk as "unexcluded," hoping NPC's use the Vanilla walk, and assigning that walk to any female NPC that has a bugged out SM animation. My player character remains unaffected by this bug as long as I don't select other SM types (currently using SM 7). 

I tried using FNIS Player Exclusive Animations and the Nemesis Engine counterpart, but I haven't had much luck. The animations don't play when I select the option even with all the relevant .hkx files.

Does anyone else have this weird problem? It's not game breaking but I'd like to have Sexy Move work together with Devious Devices.

Thanks.

Hi, I used to have the same problem, and I used this fix to solve the overlap between DD animations and FNIS Sexy Move:

On 4/2/2021 at 4:55 PM, dedbear said:

i don't believe I have any patches for DD, unless you mean DD assets, expansions and equip. I also downloaded v5.1 from the mega link in the file page.

DD assets and expansion are included in the DD 5.1 download. If you have them installed separately, that is a problem - remove them. All you need is the 5.1 SE download.

DD equip is a separate mod and is fine.

Make sure nothing is overwriting DD in MO2.

Make sure you have nothing installed manually in your actual Data folder in the skyrim se path.

On 4/2/2021 at 2:36 AM, bruceadam said:

SO maybe if u could upload the dll for skse 2.0.15 :sweat_smile:. I swept though the forum and unfortunately all the mega links for the older version of ddls are down. :(

I gave you the direct link to where I attached the DLL to a post in one of my replies to you. You're only the second person to ask in over a year, any mod that's still maintained has been updated. Maybe you should update your skse and drop the mods that aren't maintained anymore...

2.0.15 is directly attached to this post. Click the attachment. I hope you understand this time.

On 4/2/2021 at 5:26 PM, recentcabbage said:

Thanks for your help, then it's strange that they didnt fix the problem for a long time.

I figured out 'cursedlot' here was not the mod but a folder in DD/texture later on, and solved the problem simply by dragging the cursedloot folder from old DD texture. 

That's because people were complaining about duplicate files when using cursed loot. So the mod author removed the duplicate files, which revealed this problem.

On 4/2/2021 at 9:29 PM, grimzombie said:

Currently having an odd issue. I'm using vortex and I have a 3bbb body just for general information. Most devices work fine and dandy, however some give me an invisible body and other make my characters wrists and shins invisible. I'm not to sharp when it comes to the more informative side of modding so I'm not quite sure what the issue could be?

Here is a piece working fine, physics work, no missing textures E.G

image.png.a232f8c20b4b1ce765af183fb62d5fb9.png

Now here is an example of a piece of the same type of armour in a different colour but for some reason has invisible segments.

image.png.0a1caba23ed50e3f5d359ed946e26111.png

And lastly a piece that has physics but the body is invisible.

image.png.c8561477d6437bb682d5b14d56a75ce0.png

Now it might be worth mentioning that the last image is from an arachnophobia mod that doesn't have any unique assets of its own but just makes use of ones from DD, however these problems still exists around some of the DD items, mainly rope but I've yet to experiment deeply to find if there is anything else.

Can't seem to figure out the root cause, any suggestions?

Names of the outfits in game?

If arachnophobia copied armor and armor addons from DD to rename to it's own unique items, you will probably need to add forearms and calves to those armor addons in that esp. I've done this in the 'Devious Devices SE patch.esp' for DD items.

The last one looks like the reference mesh is missing, or something else weird going on with it. I haven't seen this in any of the bodyslides I've built.

Are you using the 3bbb conversion linked on the troubleshooting post?

On 4/3/2021 at 9:22 AM, Intronacious said:

Found another issue with the UUNP bodyslides for the pony boots. In the esp they have only slot 37 but the nif has 37 and 38, so the calves part will be invisible.

The esm has 37 and 38. For Him reverts that change for the red leather pony boots only, and I fixed that in my patch.

Which one don't you see it fixed for? As far as I see, they are all correct after my patch.

What may be happening is the priority for the boots is lower than the outfit, so the outfit may be taking the calves slot.

Spoiler

zadx_XinPonyBootAA

image.png.cd9c240ce2c532499b3c8564ff1e2593.png

zadx_XinEbonitePonyBootAA

image.png.be471b8a28c21ba0839d464a394fceb7.png

zadx_XinWTLPonyBootAA

image.png.2ff7913f2a245f237e28c8eb27918955.png

zadx_XinWTEbonitePonyBootAA

image.png.348aeaaea741b600aa7f881ad6856776.png

zadx_XinRDLPonyBootAA

image.png.471021947b7910706d845be670d6c619.png

zadx_XinRDEbonitePonyBootAA

image.png.eddbf031db023061fc3c5ada91509bfc.png

11 hours ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

I don't know what's wrong. i have updated every mod this needs i have updated skse i have ran finis bodyslide and no matter what it refuses to install on a new character after loading the new save.

What do you mean by refuses to install?

You have the requirements?

SexLab SE 1.6.3: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

SexLab Aroused Redux SE - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

FNIS SE 7.0 - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038 You need to run FNIS for Users after installing this mod!!!

Racemenu: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

CBBE/UUNP Bodyslide compatible body (either CBBE or UUNP):
    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1699

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988

If it's the MCM, wait for all the messages to stop in the top left. Save and exit the game.

Wait for the new messages to finish on the top left. now check for the MCM.

If it still doesn't show, try this command in the console: SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Is skse installed correctly?  in the console, run: skse ver

5 hours ago, Lurking_Garbage said:

Hi all.

Thanks.

Toggle player 360 move off and on. Move to a new cell after doing this to fix NPCs. This is the only workaround found. Otherwise, it's compatible  per kimy.

It's noted in the troubleshooting post.

Thanks for the help, all.

But even with the workarounds above, a lot of NPCs are still walking with DD animations. I've discovered it was the 360 movement option that was causing the bug. Since I use 360 Movement Behavior SE, I can assume that all other NPCs are also using 360 movement and therefore causing them to use a DD animation. I've opted to instead only have my character use SM movement; "No NPC assignment" is toggled off.

For some odd reason, my player character uses Sexy Move 360 movement by default, even with the option toggled off. I won't complain about that; it's one less weirdness I have to worry about. With that option off, my character is able to walk with an SM without a DD animation.

I'll continue to update more on my specific problem. Otherwise, thanks again for the help.

Update: I'm wrong as hell. It seems that most of the SM animations have been "shuffled" around with DD animations. Only SM 6, 7, and 8 remain relatively untouched.

Thanks for the help, all.

But even with the workarounds above, a lot of NPCs are still walking with DD animations. I've discovered it was the 360 movement option that was causing the bug. Since I use 360 Movement Behavior SE, I can assume that all other NPCs are also using 360 movement and therefore causing them to use a DD animation. I've opted to instead only have my character use SM movement; "No NPC assignment" is toggled off.

For some odd reason, my player character uses Sexy Move 360 movement by default, even with the option toggled off. I won't complain about that; it's one less weirdness I have to worry about. With that option off, my character is able to walk with an SM without a DD animation.

I'll continue to update more on my specific problem. Otherwise, thanks again for the help.

Update: I'm wrong as hell. It seems that most of the SM animations have been "shuffled" around with DD animations. Only SM 6, 7, and 8 remain relatively untouched.

If you're using the actual 360 movement mod, I've got this in the troubleshooting post:

• 360 move - Player and/or NPC walking or idle animations incorrect. Remove 360 move

You could try with the older version that does not require nemesis, as only a few people have gotten nemesis to work. I have not made time to vet the last suggestion to make nemesis work with DD, so for now I still consider it incompatible/too problematic.

• Idles not working/playing as expected with Nemesis - Use FNIS only if it doesn't work for you, Nemesis usage has inconsistent results for DD users.

If you're using both 360 movement and fnis sexy move (with player 360 move) together, I would assume they conflict as they do the same thing to the player. So pick one and ditch the other. My recommendation would be to get rid of nemesis and 360 movement.

For this one, do I have to leave a location entirely or move through a loading screen?

Should just be a loading screen or door, or just walk far enough away that you're in a new world cell.

I have a quick question, I hope, but I've noticed after updating my devious devices from like the 4th edition to the most recent that certain items are invisible. I dont have an exhaustive list, but it seems like all of the elbowbinders are effected for starters. I've gone into body slide and tried building the elbow binders there but no luck, maybe the location is wrong? It seems to be saving to Data\meshes\devious\devices\feuertin\FT_ArmbinderElbowEbonite_0.nif and 1nif and FT_ArmbinderElbow_0.nif and 1.nif respectively. Since it shows up in body slide and not the game I can only assume its pointing somewhere it shouldnt be.

Ive also noticed that some of the new rope stuff and the straightjacket catsuit was invisible for me too, which was also added in here. So I'm guessing my problem has something to do with the new DD Framework CBBE SE bodyslide group.

As an aside, I've been gone for a bit but Im guessing that DDX and all that has just been merged into Devious Devices? If so, good idea. I just don't know why it's not working for me~

So does anyone know what I can do to fix it? I still have my old ddx stuff, maybe installing that again would make the elbowbinders at least show up.

25 minutes ago, unmog said:

I have a quick question, I hope, but I've noticed after updating my devious devices from like the 4th edition to the most recent that certain items are invisible. I dont have an exhaustive list, but it seems like all of the elbowbinders are effected for starters. I've gone into body slide and tried building the elbow binders there but no luck, maybe the location is wrong? It seems to be saving to Data\meshes\devious\devices\feuertin\FT_ArmbinderElbowEbonite_0.nif and 1nif and FT_ArmbinderElbow_0.nif and 1.nif respectively. Since it shows up in body slide and not the game I can only assume its pointing somewhere it shouldnt be.

Ive also noticed that some of the new rope stuff and the straightjacket catsuit was invisible for me too, which was also added in here. So I'm guessing my problem has something to do with the new DD Framework CBBE SE bodyslide group.

As an aside, I've been gone for a bit but Im guessing that DDX and all that has just been merged into Devious Devices? If so, good idea. I just don't know why it's not working for me~

So does anyone know what I can do to fix it? I still have my old ddx stuff, maybe installing that again would make the elbowbinders at least show up.

Are you UNP? Missing DD Binders bodyslides and heretical bodyslides are on the troubleshooting post.

There's four bodyslides for the binders - two elbow binders and two armbinders. The elbowbinders were the issue.

If you don't use DCL, there's missing textures too. If you do use DCL, ignore that.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Are you UNP? Missing DD Binders bodyslides and heretical bodyslides are on the troubleshooting post.

There's four bodyslides for the binders - two elbow binders and two armbinders. The elbowbinders were the issue.

If you don't use DCL, there's missing textures too. If you do use DCL, ignore that.

Nope, using CBBE. And I do use DCL too. I'll give the troubleshooting post a look tho.

Hmm, I assume you're talking about this? 

If so, nope, I havent seen it before now but do you think it'll help if I'm using cbbe? I mean theyre just elbowbinders, so maybe~

Edit: Yup those unp files for the elbowbinders made them visible again~ still have some other things invisible but at least I know why. Maybe someone should go back over the DD Framework CBBE SE bodyslide group to make sure everything is working~