8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm thinking about reworking the whole package. Replacing the old BS files with those for 3BBB and BHUNP (have to ask for permission of the authors) Maybe we should do some Brainstorming....

Whatever changes are made, I imagine that you want to structure things such that it's easy to redo the packaging whenever the LE version changes.   On a related note, I notice that the stuff on github isn't quite up-to-date.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's a script fix. It's only going to matter if the animation is calling that script, not what the particular object is or where it came from. If you're having CTDs related to animations, try the fix. Otherwise, you'll need to see what is conflicting in your mod list.

nope no quest, its was after sleeping in a bed, any bed, here is the weird part, i used the console to remove the iron plug, no crashed, there was a animation start up after the message,  it stayed in my inventory not like other items , then added it back with the console and it worked fine no issues after, dont get that one  but it is like the plug that the kidnappers gave my PC was corrupted code or something, so i dont know, i got mine through LL but thats good to know

10 hours ago, Pfiffy said:
11 hours ago, zarantha said:

@Pfiffy do you want to host an updated installer again, or can you get an updated one to kimy for her to upload here?

MikeWander is also looking at adding ddhotfix, and i think it would be good to add the other patches at least if we do that.

I'm thinking about reworking the whole package. Replacing the old BS files with those for 3BBB and BHUNP (have to ask for permission of the authors) Maybe we should do some Brainstorming....

if i can make a suggestion, if you're going to revise and update this with fixes and such. there are "unused" items just sitting in there, like the Heretic nose piercings, which would be nice to have and use ingame, since the files are already there..

but i do agree with Zarantha on the groups. they're a mess and very confusing as you pile on more mods with similiar group names.

i know though that the HDT items that worked so well in LE have not translated so well in SE and have had many issues. will this be changed / replaced / removed at all in your update ? maybe reverting them back to their ugly non-hdt state until a viable working solution comparable to the LE version can be implemented would be best for now ?

20 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

if i can make a suggestion, if you're going to revise and update this with fixes and such. there are "unused" items just sitting in there, like the Heretic nose piercings, which would be nice to have and use ingame, since the files are already there..

but i do agree with Zarantha on the groups. they're a mess and very confusing as you pile on more mods with similiar group names.

i know though that the HDT items that worked so well in LE have not translated so well in SE and have had many issues. will this be changed / replaced / removed at all in your update ? maybe reverting them back to their ugly non-hdt state until a viable working solution comparable to the LE version can be implemented would be best for now ?

There are things that I can do, there are things, that I'm allowed to do, there are things, that I can't do, and there are things that I'm not allowed to do...

I didn't really know what I'm dealing with, when I started this. For me DD was just one of the majors that had do be ported, to get things going for SE here. I never really cared about

HDT or BS in LE, so most of the things had been completly new to me. And without the help of Zarantha and others DD would never made it that far.

To improve what we have now I need the help of the community. 

I'm just the caretaker, this means: I will not make changes to the .esm. This is part of the DD Team around Kimy and everything related to content has to be done by them.

Also I will only make changes to scripts as far as they are absolutly needed to make it compatible with SE. Everything else is part of the DD team.

HDT-PE IS a requirement for the LE version and as there is actually no alternative for it, HDT-SMP IS a requirement for the SE Version.

These are the rule for the game...

As far as I know we only have 3 models that are not working. Fixing them is beyond my capabilities, but I still think that it can be done. The Xmls for the rest of the stuff need some tweaking, but that has to be done by someone who knows what he is doing. All help is welcome.

For the BS files: We now have two SE Bodys (3BBB an BHUNP) and there are already BS files for the whole stuff in DD. If we could include them is depending on two things: 

1. The authors give us the permission to use their work.

2. Someone is willing to organize the stuff.

If we sort out what is no longer needed, we will have the space to add the patches and to reorganize the installer.

We also have to add a better description to the main page, but that has to be done by someone who is a native speaker of english and I'm a german. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

2. Someone is willing to organize the stuff.

If we sort out what is no longer needed, we will have the space to add the patches and to reorganize the installer.

We also have to add a better description to the main page, but that has to be done by someone who is a native speaker of english and I'm a german. 

totally understand, given your position, and yes, you are and can be handcuffed (no pun intended) by modding politics and such, and i get it. but i also assume that it's just more than you working on this, so my suggestion was for the entire DD Team, or whoever does whatever for DD.

and last time i checked, HDT was not listed as a requirement for DD on the main page, even though i suggested that it be listed on both DD and DCL quite a while back. at best it should be listed as a soft requirement, but i'm an anal ocd kind of guy when it comes to de, tails and info like that. blame my QA backgrouns lol.

but if you guys do need help with organizing / grouping stuff, or writing, i certainly don't mind offering to help, if you can't find anyone else that is lol.

So ive got some problems with fnis and DD SE some of the animation behaviour files in my devious devices SE are somehow LE Anims and my game was working fine for about a month without mayor problems like these 

5633d01e1dca72386c7bf846791f61da.png

Why and how did my files either become LE files or somehow not compatible with SE was working fine yesterday

17 hours ago, MikeWander said:

Whatever changes are made, I imagine that you want to structure things such that it's easy to redo the packaging whenever the LE version changes.   On a related note, I notice that the stuff on github isn't quite up-to-date.

I think kimy made her branch private, so the only github stuff I've found for DD is a few years old.

6 hours ago, Niveket said:

So ive got some problems with fnis and DD SE some of the animation behaviour files in my devious devices SE are somehow LE Anims and my game was working fine for about a month without mayor problems like these 

5633d01e1dca72386c7bf846791f61da.png

Why and how did my files either become LE files or somehow not compatible with SE was working fine yesterday

If you downloaded 3 mods (DDa, DDi, DDx) you downloaded the unconverted LE versions. Remove them and download and install the AIO from the download link for this thread (check the first post).

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you downloaded 3 mods (DDa, DDi, DDx) you downloaded the unconverted LE versions. Remove them and download and install the AIO from the download link for this thread (check the first post).

Well i dowloaded them a month or so ago and i had no probleems with them and i dowloaded the ones in that link you mentioned

3 hours ago, Niveket said:

Well i dowloaded them a month or so ago and i had no probleems with them and i dowloaded the ones in that link you mentioned

The animations in the all in one installer have all been converted to SE. There's only one download for SE now, not three, and it's been that way for quite a while now. You're getting the LE animations from somewhere. You can try reinstalling, but that won't help if you've got an LE mod overwriting the SE mod.

Hi guys. I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I am getting a weird HDT-SMP bug with any chains from Devious Devices. See pic below. They are all static, with random links floating everywhere. Everything else works. Boobs, butt, pussy, belly, schlongs, everything is jiggling and colliding properly. Except chained devices from DD. I have also built the devices in bodyslide 100 times trying to fix this. Send help! 

685673309_SkyrimSE2020-09-0303-41-37-04.jpg.0119b1e9d238a900e809e9ed7c3c2440.jpg

2 hours ago, LixxiClits said:

a weird HDT-SMP bug

HDT-SMP can't fix this bug. it's not work as HDT LE version because wrists, legs chains is broken and can't be fixed without new HDT SMP mod.

Leg chains sometimes fixes itself after you save a game when wear a chains, exit to windows, run skyrim SE again and then there is chance that those leg chains work. For me it's work 1 time from 5.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

HDT-SMP can't fix this bug. it's not work as HDT LE version because wrists, legs chains is broken and can't be fixed without new HDT SMP mod.

Leg chains sometimes fixes itself after you save a game when wear a chains, exit to windows, run skyrim SE again and then there is chance that those leg chains work. For me it's work 1 time from 5.

I haven't gotten proper chains even once yet

18 hours ago, LixxiClits said:

Hi guys. I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I am getting a weird HDT-SMP bug with any chains from Devious Devices. See pic below. They are all static, with random links floating everywhere. Everything else works. Boobs, butt, pussy, belly, schlongs, everything is jiggling and colliding properly. Except chained devices from DD. I have also built the devices in bodyslide 100 times trying to fix this. Send help! 

685673309_SkyrimSE2020-09-0303-41-37-04.jpg.0119b1e9d238a900e809e9ed7c3c2440.jpg

Chains should be moving, but depending on the device won't connect. This is an HDT SMP limitation. But ankle chains are one of the ones that should work, after you save and reload with them  on.

Try this: https://mega.nz/file/NPgRECpK#3FyfCRIyGagWobZ_uznneC9ajmLtCwEKmp94fglXX5g

You can also take a look through this post to see if anything else applies:

14 hours ago, Niveket said:

Wot all in one installer what do you mean is the normal Se version of DD a all in one installer?

The downloads for DDa, DDi, DDx have all been combined into one fomod for SE. You get this from view file on the first post of this thread and then clicking the download this file link.

2 hours ago, MonkeyShoulder said:

When trying to use darkfog it says you need consoleutil - and people noted that this mod has not been ported to SSE. However there is

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24858

consoletuilsse, this should register in game as consoleutil as far as I can tell but the mod is not picking it up.

Not sure what you mean by not picking it up. How are you testing, or are you just assuming?

You could try the LE script, but I doubt it's changed. The DLL would have been compiled against SKSE64, but probably didn't need any other change.

I'm using the defaults, so if you're using some other option, what is that?

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Have you redownloaded the patches?

i have downloaded that patch and i have 2 issues (one solved but second - can't be):

1) Somehow Zaz animation 8+ rewrite those chains because it's installation have it.

I remove fix archive from vortex, delete it and then manually delete those chains nif and xml.

Later vortex ask update zaz 8+ archive, i do it.  When install fix it's work.

2) Chains only work if you do those steps:

a) Put on chains.

b) Save game

c) exit to windows (most important!!)

d) Start a skyrim and load a game.

Chain works!

And there is second issue:

When you take off chains, and not SAVE a game but just load previous save with worked chains - chains stop working.

You need before load this save exit to windows!!!!!

This is if you use zaz 8+ Maybe without it it works differently.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

i have downloaded that patch and i have 2 issues (one solved but second - can't be):

1) Somehow Zaz animation 8+ rewrite those chains because it's installation have it.

I remove fix archive from vortex, delete it and then manually delete those chains nif and xml.

Later vortex ask update zaz 8+ archive, i do it.  When install fix it's work.

2) Chains only work if you do those steps:

a) Put on chains.

b) Save game

c) exit to windows (most important!!)

d) Start a skyrim and load a game.

Chain works!

And there is second issue:

When you take off chains, and not SAVE a game but just load previous save with worked chains - chains stop working.

You need before load this save exit to windows!!!!!

This is if you use zaz 8+ Maybe without it it works differently.

Ah, I thought you meant something else. The chains should move, but not connect, before the save and reload.

You are correct that it requires exiting the game completely then starting the game and loading the save before the chains connect. This is what I meant by reload. It's going to be needed every time the chains are equipped, you can't unequip and reequip and have them work. I don't know why hot reload doesn't work and the game exit and load is the only way to make them work.

This works the same with and without zaz.