My thanks to Kimmy.  Also, thanks to Pfiffy and all who support the SE version and the fomod!

A suggestion - The FOMOD should say "Latest" instead of "None" in the pane that asks about the DLL.   Because, selecting "none" actually gives the most recent one from '02 DDi (I) - Integration' while the other choices all give older versions from '03 DDi (II) - DLL'.   I don't think that could be more non-intuitive!

Also, the FOMOD needs a fix to not mention the non-existent dd_plugin_src folder.

Adding DDHOT fix to FOMOD and asking/testing for HDT-SMP would be a nice touch.

On 7/12/2019 at 7:43 AM, Pfiffy said:

Thanks to Kythana we now have a Fomod installer that make a lot of things easier for you (the user) and for us (the porters)

You can now chooose CBBE SE as Body option, too. 

You can choose one of the last three .dls 

The HDT-SMP files are included now, so most of the Heretic models should now work with Physics. (some of them are still a work-in-progress)

Devious Devices All-In-One installer:

https://mega.nz/#!eZ4lGADR!8f9s3kM5pVNW8cdywYEPZutW0-_gdTsdfCGHgdyXYk0

I tried to download the file attached to the link only to be be told it's no longer available. Is there another way to get it? I REALLY need it!

I recently installed Devious Devices together with Laura's Bondage Shop for the first time and since then I would have a random moaning sounds every 15min or something. Currently neither my character nor my followers have any devices equipped. Is that just something that DD does?

23 minutes ago, DarkAkatosh said:

I recently installed Devious Devices together with Laura's Bondage Shop for the first time and since then I would have a random moaning sounds every 15min or something. Currently neither my character nor my followers have any devices equipped. Is that just something that DD does?

Are you using Skyrim Special Edition? If so, how did you get it work? I've been trying for days now almost a week!

59 minutes ago, N3v3rNeutral said:

I have that file but when I load it into Vortex I get the following message. So what the hell am I suppose to do? A LOT of mods depend on DD.

Download it again? and make sure the download finishes properly? and that no other software is blocking or altering said file, like antivirus/malware scanners, etc. The message says the file is damaged, so the issue is between your computer/internet and the file. The file itself and the install process works fine for me/most people here.

2 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Download it again? and make sure the download finishes properly? and that no other software is blocking or altering said file, like antivirus/malware scanners, etc. The message says the file is damaged, so the issue is between your computer/internet and the file. The file itself and the install process works fine for me/most people here.

Im getting the file from here.

https://mega.nz/file/HZFXHaqY#bUZSI5zF8mljHIqOqmfbZPo7_y8DsqHxNrU9lPbuWpE

Is this where I should be getting it?

26 minutes ago, N3v3rNeutral said:

Are you using Skyrim Special Edition? If so, how did you get it work? I've been trying for days now almost a week!

I used MO2 for installaton and to finish the download I had to install the MEGA client software. Still anyone knows whether or not these random moaning sounds without having a device equipped are intended? I noticed it happened more often when quicktraveling or waiting.

Had it install correctly yesterday. Deleted EVERYTHING including the game today and now I'm getting DLL error in MO2.

-- DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) reported as incompatible during query. --

What are the requirements for new all in one packaged download? What am I missing?

Given

Skyrim SE or VR And unofficial patch

SKSE 

SkyUI

CBBE 

XP32 

FNIS

Racemenu (I'm running Racemenu VR

All things to have Sexlabs working

SexLabArousedSSELoose 

Download and install from provided link.

Unsure if still needed?

MfgFix-vr 

DDHOTFIX

That page of instructions says they Used VRIK. I had huge issues when I was using VRIK. This would kick me out of the game a lot. Removed it and stopped getting kicked out of the game.

Thanks 

1 hour ago, DarkAkatosh said:

My character did the same it was Estrus+ she was getting ready to lay eggs :)

@N3v3rNeutral  I looked up that error and its saying that means your zip is corrupted.

https://superuser.com/questions/801002/zip-unexpected-end-of-archive

4 hours ago, DarkAkatosh said:

I used MO2 for installaton and to finish the download I had to install the MEGA client software. Still anyone knows whether or not these random moaning sounds without having a device equipped are intended? I noticed it happened more often when quicktraveling or waiting.

Not without a device not equipped or a parasite of some kind.

Check your arousal, if it's high you'll get more events, but events are tied to devices. Doesn't sound like it would be this mod.

3 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Had it install correctly yesterday. Deleted EVERYTHING including the game today and now I'm getting DLL error in MO2.

-- DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) reported as incompatible during query. --

What are the requirements for new all in one packaged download? What am I missing?

Given

Skyrim SE or VR And unofficial patch

SKSE 

SkyUI

CBBE 

XP32 

FNIS

Racemenu (I'm running Racemenu VR

All things to have Sexlabs working

SexLabArousedSSELoose 

Download and install from provided link.

Unsure if still needed?

MfgFix-vr 

DDHOTFIX

That page of instructions says they Used VRIK. I had huge issues when I was using VRIK. This would kick me out of the game a lot. Removed it and stopped getting kicked out of the game.

Thanks 

If you've got skse 2.0.17+ choose 'none' when installing on the dll selection. it will install the version of the dll compatible with the latest skse

If you're using VR, there's a VR dll floating around somewhere on the interwebs, it's not included in the aio.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you've got skse 2.0.17+ choose 'none' when installing on the dll selection. it will install the version of the dll compatible with the latest skse

If you're using VR, there's a VR dll floating around somewhere on the interwebs, it's not included in the aio.

Thanks - I downloaded the VR dll but unsure which folder to drop it in. It's a zip file with a single DLL and nothing else. So it looks like supposed to drop it in a DD folder maybe. Just unsure what to do with it. :) Thanks

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

Not without a device not equipped or a parasite of some kind.

Check your arousal, if it's high you'll get more events, but events are tied to devices. Doesn't sound like it would be this mod.

I checked some more and I think it was Fill Her Up that made those sound effects. Sorry for the confusion.

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

So I tried this, but it looks I still get the error.  I am running SKSE64 2.0.19 so I think that is were the problem lies.

I am also still getting the 'Folder '02 DDi (I) - Integration\01 DDi Core\dd_plugin_src' error.

Are both of these benign?

Hoping someone has insight on what to do. Everything ran with no errors for the 24 hrs or more. The ESM files are there, bit now I get this. I uninstalled and reinstalled DD and still get this.

When in the game it gives a more generic error and says aborting load of DD.

This has been the most pain in the butt to keep running. LOL :D

2020-08-28_19-52-18.jpg

4 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

So I tried this, but it looks I still get the error.  I am running SKSE64 2.0.19 so I think that is were the problem lies.

I am also still getting the 'Folder '02 DDi (I) - Integration\01 DDi Core\dd_plugin_src' error.

Are both of these benign?

I'm using 2.0.19 with no dll error. The status won't change until you run the game once after install. If you've reinstalled and selected none, and run the game, and it's still complaining, you can unzip the download file and manually copy the dll over.

The path in the zip is "02 DDi (I) - Integration\01 DDi Core\SKSE\Plugins\".

The "03 DDi (II) - DLL" are the old dlls.

If you're using VR like cyberinfluencer, the VR dll is not in the SE download. You'll need to look through that other link he posted, i think.

Yes, dd_plugin_src is a benign error. The folder isn't there, and isn't needed unless you want to recompile the dll yourself.

3 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Hoping someone has insight on what to do. Everything ran with no errors for the 24 hrs or more. The ESM files are there, bit now I get this. I uninstalled and reinstalled DD and still get this.

When in the game it gives a more generic error and says aborting load of DD.

This has been the most pain in the butt to keep running. LOL :D

2020-08-28_19-52-18.jpg

Did you enable the plugins in your mod manager?