15 hours ago, zarantha said:

Until CBPC has an update that will allow it to affect cloth physics, no it cannot be used as a HDT replacer for the chains. CBPC can only affect the body at this time - that's a CBPC limitation.  I remember there was discussion last year between vyxenne and shizof on getting CBPC to work with cloth physics, but I don't know where he is on that.

If you're not able to use HDT, then just make sure you've got ddhotfix installed. This should prevent CTDs due to the HDT enabled chains and no HDT.

Damn, okay, thanks anyways. Yeah, I have ddhotfix. the crashes were due to HDT itself, after I uninstalled it, I stopped getting crashes overall.

16 minutes ago, Meladiator said:

due to HDT

As i heard you no need uninstall hdt if you want use it for others. Only from dd restraints folder need delete xml files what refer to gloves and etc. This is HDT configuration file and i hope without it can't operate dd gloves and make a crash. You can test it if want - i can't: no CTD with HDT SMP.

8 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

As i heard you no need uninstall hdt if you want use it for others. Only from dd restraints folder need delete xml files what refer to gloves and etc. This is HDT configuration file and i hope without it can't operate dd gloves and make a crash. You can test it if want - i can't: no CTD with HDT SMP.

As I stated in a previous post,

On 8/14/2020 at 11:21 PM, Meladiator said:

I figured out the problem. I am using 3BBB and forgot to switch to SMP mode with the NUM+ and when I did such, my game crashed the same way. CBPC mode is working, but HDT SMP is not, and it is because my PC is old, and the CPU does not have SSE 4.1 instructions on it... DD wasn't the problem, but I appreciate the effort.

That being said, I'm sure I know the answer to this question... but is there a similar way to make DD work with CBPC instead? I don't have any of the above. Nothing overwriting xpmsse because weird things happen when you do so, no custom race, no JOP or the latter, to answer your question.

It is because of HDT prerequisites. The mod author of HDT-SMP who ported it to Nexus shortly after hydrogensaysHDT left modding, aers, posted here, in the sticky posts, that your CPU needs to have SSE 4.1 instruction set in order to use the mod, no matter what. So, regardless, I can't use HDT, which I found out due to trying to get DD HDT to work, because I used CBPC beforehand, and had no interest in HDT previously.

Thank you though. :)

I'm having a problem with the Chloe quest where, after meeting with Nazeem I go to the hall of the dead but he isn't there/nothing happens?

I haven't been able to find a post about a similar issue so hoping someone here could help me, thanks

edit: I also noticed he just disappears a few seconds after talking to him in the tavern, not sure if this would be related

1 hour ago, asdj1239 said:

after meeting with Nazeem

Best solution is reload save before and talk again while Nazeem appears

You can try use console but it can break all completely even in vanilla skyrim related to Nazeem

Spoiler

prid 0001A6A4

moveto player

then exit to console and it must shows up

Also before that you try previous you can try this:

(it's dangerous and after that you need to reload a game also it can end with your death)

in console type

player.moveto 0001A6A4

Exit console - it will you teleport to nazeen location to find out where it is and why it's not at hall of dead.

13 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I am experiencing the bug where the chains meant to be attached to the harness gloves are floating around in front of it.

I have followed the advice in this comment and installed the fix already:

However that did not resolve my issue. Any ideas on how I might fix this?

The gloves chains are never going to connect together. The most you can do is get them connected to the gloves.

This is the patch for it, you need to run bodyslide and select the hdt gloves smp option

Harness glove chains flying around unattached to anything == DDX HarnessGloves  SMP: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2978556

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

?????

His issue is the CPU issue for HDT itself. It's not a DD issue.

sticky #2

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872?tab=posts

HDT-SMP requires your CPU to have the SSE 4.1 instruction set.

This was added to Intel CPUs in ~2009 (late Core 2 refresh models, and Nehalem+) and AMD CPUs in ~2012 (Bulldozer+).

This applies to the no-AVX version too.

53 minutes ago, zarantha said:

His issue is the CPU issue for HDT itself. It's not a DD issue.

sticky #2

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872?tab=posts

HDT-SMP requires your CPU to have the SSE 4.1 instruction set.

This was added to Intel CPUs in ~2009 (late Core 2 refresh models, and Nehalem+) and AMD CPUs in ~2012 (Bulldozer+).

This applies to the no-AVX version too.

Anyways, i fixed that, however, now when i have it installed and the plugins activated, the game won't start at all, if i disable the plugins the game will start, what am i missing

49 minutes ago, Katrius said:

Anyways, i fixed that, however, now when i have it installed and the plugins activated, the game won't start at all, if i disable the plugins the game will start, what am i missing

How many animations, and do you have sse engine fixes or the animation count fix installed?

Too many animations, sometimes even with those fixes, will prevent the game from loading. Easiest way to figure out if that's the problem is to disable some animation packs and rerun fnis before starting again.

And not related to DD, if you installed an LE mod with BSAs, it can do the same thing. LE BSAs need to be extracted using BAE or CAO. CAO will also convert the mod meshes and optimize textures.

9 minutes ago, zarantha said:

How many animations, and do you have sse engine fixes or the animation count fix installed?

Too many animations, sometimes even with those fixes, will prevent the game from loading. Easiest way to figure out if that's the problem is to disable some animation packs and rerun fnis before starting again.

And not related to DD, if you installed an LE mod with BSAs, it can do the same thing. LE BSAs need to be extracted using BAE or CAO. CAO will also convert the mod meshes and optimize textures.

I only have ZaZ animations and i do have sse engine fixes and i don't have any LE mods

how exactly do you tell which soulgem plugs do what? i know the description just kind of vaguely tells you, like vibrates, greater vibration, causes sexual torment via shock, etc. But theres also quite a few different modifiers, like whether they edge you randomly, edge you always, or let you cum. is there any way you can custom enchant them or something? or does it just depend on the tier of soulgem? and for that matter, whats the difference between filled and not? id like to find the plugs that always edge and vibrate strongly, i do like how the piercings follow suit.

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You can try use console but it can break all completely even in vanilla skyrim related to Nazeem

Hide contents

prid 0001A6A4

moveto player

(it's dangerous and after that you need to reload a game also it can end with your death)

in console type

player.moveto 0001A6A4

Exit console - it will you teleport to nazeen location to find out where it is and why it's not at hall of dead.

So I did both of these things. He teleports into one of the rooms in the tavern instead of going to the hall of the dead. When I talk to him about the quest (either in the tavern or after teleporting him) he says to get out of restraints first, however my character isn't in any so I'm not sure how to advance the quest

edit: I have also tried reloading to various previous saves before I spoke with him, still get the same problem

26 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

I spoke with him, still get the same problem

First check the inventory i nonsole - maybe some left hidden restraint without name:

Spoiler

player.showinventory - if yes then remove it by player.removeitem id

later at home i can try to start new game to advance to that step but it will no fast... Maybe while i do it other shave better idea.

1 hour ago, asdj1239 said:

He teleports into one of the rooms in the tavern instead of going to the hall of the dead.

The most weird thing that i'm remember i meet Nazeem outside a Whiterun. That was long time ago and version 8.4 maybe i remember wrong. Maybe you have save before you read a note in bandit chest and reload from that point? Nazeem will change a place to meet? Also maybe you have some mod what modify Nazeem meeting place and he can't get there? You can ask in DCL LL topics maybe there is people why knows more.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I check this dialogue conditions: it's not depend on quest stage, that means you have hidden device on, need rid by console.

You were right, I had a hidden device on. I ended up with another problem where if I removed the device, he still didn't want to go to the quest point. If I then teleported him there, he would progress the quest but my character would get frozen after the animation. I wasn't very far through the story so I ended up just making a new save, and this time I won't talk to him until I am free from all devices.

I should also note on this second run through I saw him walking around Whiterun, so you're correct he does not need to be in the Tavern. Maybe talking to him outside might solve some of these issues for me. Hopefully it all works this time

Just now, asdj1239 said:

get frozen after the animation

Maybe it can be fixed by enter in console? Nazeem equips many of devices to you and it's need take to time. Test it because in second time it can be the same. Need wait some time while you are tied up and Chloe too.

Also first time when i speak with Nazeem in Hall of Dead i be in restraints too and after take it off quest goes normally further.

21 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Reveal hidden contents

prid 0001A6A4

moveto player

in console type

player.moveto 0001A6A4

On my new save I had the exact same problem even after I approached Nazeem without any restrictions on both my character and Chloe, where he walks a few steps then teleports to the Tavern - seems to be a bug but not sure if it's reproducible for others or I have broken something.

Either way I am back to dealing with the new problem, where after moving Nazeem to the hall of the dead, after getting equipped with all the devices my character ends up locked in place unable to move.

edit: I managed to get movement back by using enableplayercontrols and spamming the attack button. Can someone confirm for me though, is your movement meant to be restricted to a walk after talking with Nazeem?

Hey all. I am having an issue with some of the nipple piercings in body slide. I use UUNP and have been able to build the soul gem base piercings to fit my pre-set without issues. However, the larger ring type piercings and nipple clamps are not working with my pre-set. The piercings are there but they are inside my characters body when I equip them. Has anyone else seen this issue and is there a fix? I use the UUNP special body for my pre-set. 

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

And when you speak with him in tavern?

Many people says that quest cursor in hall of death is empty.

I try to later start new game to test it

I think even it is in tavern quest must still continue.

I managed to progress the quest by teleporting Nazeem to the temple then using enableplayercontrols and spamming movement options until I unfroze, which I had to do again every single time an animation played or a dialogue started. Was frustrating but it worked in the end. However when I got to the part of the quest where you needed to search the chest in his room, the quest didn't update after I searched the chest so I think I'm going to give up on this questline and do something else in the game.

edit: I realized this quest is tied to the Deviously Cursed Loot SE mod, so I'm going to move my discussion over to that thread.