4 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

Does anyone else have really bad clipping with a lot of the DD outfits, especially the catsuit + pretty much any body restraint? Or is this just me? I am willing to go into BS/OS whenever a new clipping issue pops up for me, but I thought with the catsuits they were typically meant to display over the top of other restraints and hide whatever is under them e.g. harness, padded bra, etc. and I don't really want to spend my time fixing a problem I have if not many other people are getting it. I also have DCL installed, not sure if this makes a difference.

The devices are meant to be worn over the body, not a bodysuit. So yes, clipping is expected. You can try to fix it using the methods the others discussed in the dcl thread, or edit the problem items in outfit studio. The problem with editing it in outfit studio is once you fix the clipping with the bodysuit, it will likely be a little too big for your body without the bodysuit.

Is it just myself having this issue with parasite/tentacles missing portions of my arms and legs while being ensnared by those slimy appendages? i believe i built the bodyslide files correctly, i could be missing something here, it doesn't cause any CTDs, just feels really awkward.. is there a fix i may have missed? I'm using Mod Organiser 2, so i placed all of the DCL files bottom of the 'mod installation screen' (left side) and here is also my load order (right side) attached ? 1720679309_MissingWristsAnkles.png.512b9b9240adbd81be4e52b3cab89972.pngimage.png.fbbc51a98ed09b091fe8f75ab0d968cc.png

loadorder.txt

2 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

Is it just myself having this issue with parasite/tentacles missing portions of my arms and legs while being ensnared by those slimy appendages? i believe i built the bodyslide files correctly, i could be missing something here, it doesn't cause any CTDs, just feels really awkward.. is there a fix i may have missed? I'm using Mod Organiser 2, so i placed all of the DCL files bottom of the 'mod installation screen' (left side) and here is also my load order (right side) attached

What other items is your character wearing in game? It looks more like you have something on your character arms and legs that is either missing bone weights or hasn't been built properly in bodyslide based on when I've had similar issues

2 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

Is it just myself having this issue with parasite/tentacles missing portions of my arms and legs while being ensnared by those slimy appendages? i believe i built the bodyslide files correctly, i could be missing something here, it doesn't cause any CTDs, just feels really awkward.. is there a fix i may have missed? I'm using Mod Organiser 2, so i placed all of the DCL files bottom of the 'mod installation screen' (left side) and here is also my load order (right side) attached ? 1720679309_MissingWristsAnkles.png.512b9b9240adbd81be4e52b3cab89972.pngimage.png.fbbc51a98ed09b091fe8f75ab0d968cc.png

loadorder.txt 7.53 kB · 1 download

You need to edit the esp providing the outfit to add forearms and calves. There is a link in my post with the fixes explaining how to fix it. that link takes you to this post:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2944414

3 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

What other items is your character wearing in game? It looks more like you have something on your character arms and legs that is either missing bone weights or hasn't been built properly in bodyslide based on when I've had similar issues

Shouldn't be a bodyslide issue anymore. One problem with converting outfits from LE to SE is if an outfit covered body, wrists and calves, the only slot that needed to be used is 32. SE needs to have each slot specified. If you see it after running bodyslide too, then you need to edit the esp to make that change.

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

The devices are meant to be worn over the body, not a bodysuit. So yes, clipping is expected. You can try to fix it using the methods the others discussed in the dcl thread, or edit the problem items in outfit studio. The problem with editing it in outfit studio is once you fix the clipping with the bodysuit, it will likely be a little too big for your body without the bodysuit.

@zarantha Thanks for the reply. I'll look through the DCL thread and see what others have done as a solution. I noticed the same problem you raised when trying to edit outfits myself, where they'd only fit for wearing the catsuit but end up oversized on an unclothed body, so maybe I'll just ignore the catsuit.

Just to confirm though, I shouldn't expect wearing a catsuit to try to hide any restraints worn "beneath" it with the device hider in DD, but rather the mod is actually trying to display all of these body outfits simultaneously?

10 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

@zarantha Thanks for the reply. I'll look through the DCL thread and see what others have done as a solution. I noticed the same problem you raised when trying to edit outfits myself, where they'd only fit for wearing the catsuit but end up oversized on an unclothed body, so maybe I'll just ignore the catsuit.

Just to confirm though, I shouldn't expect wearing a catsuit to try to hide any restraints worn "beneath" it with the device hider in DD, but rather the mod is actually trying to display all of these body outfits simultaneously?

The catsuit is a bit of a gamebreaker for this option because of its transparent version.

15 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The catsuit is a bit of a gamebreaker for this option because of its transparent version.

Right so essentially because it has a transparent version, it's designed to display other items worn on the body at the same time? Then I guess in pursuit of immersion, if I were to edit any of the files in BS/OS I should be trying to increase the size of the catsuit so it sits on top of any other worn restraints?

3 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

Right so essentially because it has a transparent version, it's designed to display other items worn on the body at the same time? Then I guess in pursuit of immersion, if I were to edit any of the files in BS/OS I should be trying to increase the size of the catsuit so it sits on top of any other worn restraints?

Then it will be no longer a catsuit.... At least from my point of view.....But go for it, if you want to. 

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Then it will be no longer a catsuit....

Cant' catch your logics.... Then in real life first you must wear a catsuit then wear a chastity belt on. I assume if you wear a chastity belt in RL and then put on catsuit it's hidden a belt) Also the transparent catsuit and black catsuit have different models in game that means black catsuit can hide a items but transparent not. But in game both is set not to hide...

29 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Parasiterestrain?

No it's not grow. Also it's from DCL mod not this.

The bad side of parasite is it's makes you always horn and fucked, no one want's to fuck you. Also all items sell prices drop to zero because no one want's to buy items from parasite.

is there any command line to increase the message notification time and its font size? its too small imo and it too fast to dissapear. was trying to change the font size on skyui but nothing change... only skyui and sexlab aroused font size who got changed (more bigger bcs i set it to large) for some reason

6 hours ago, leonardizal said:

is there any command line to increase the message notification time and its font size? its too small imo and it too fast to dissapear. was trying to change the font size on skyui but nothing change... only skyui and sexlab aroused font size who got changed (more bigger bcs i set it to large) for some reason

not in this mod. that would be a skyrim setting or a hud mod.

maybe these? the second gives instructions on editing hudmenu.swf to make the messages last longer.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27707?tab=description

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

not in this mod. that would be a skyrim setting or a hud mod.

maybe these? the second gives instructions on editing hudmenu.swf to make the messages last longer.

thanks dude will try it! anyway if i use cbpc physic, can i use hdt devious devices on bodyslide? will it cause a problem? was wondering what the cause of ctd everytime animation happen. but after i reinstalled with "none" skse version on ddi, the ddiutil plugin is compatible now.

On 8/24/2020 at 12:05 PM, leonardizal said:

thanks dude will try it! anyway if i use cbpc physic, can i use hdt devious devices on bodyslide? will it cause a problem? was wondering what the cause of ctd everytime animation happen. but after i reinstalled with "none" skse version on ddi, the ddiutil plugin is compatible now.

CBPC cannot replace HDT for cloth physics at this time (cloth physics are anything worn). CBPC can only affect the body. You need to use HDT SMP or install ddhotfix if you can't use HDT SMP, otherwise some chains will cause CTDs.

Hey all,

So I'm trying to install DD for the first time using this guide:

However, when I tried to find all three DD files, only DDA was available... the other two links say the files have been removed. I went to the Devious Devices SE BETA 4.3 page, which also says you need the three files, but they don't show up under downloads on that page, either. Is the guide outdated, or have the files been moved somewhere else? Or are they just no longer available?

3 hours ago, Lady Latex said:

Hey all,

So I'm trying to install DD for the first time using this guide:

However, when I tried to find all three DD files, only DDA was available... the other two links say the files have been removed. I went to the Devious Devices SE BETA 4.3 page, which also says you need the three files, but they don't show up under downloads on that page, either. Is the guide outdated, or have the files been moved somewhere else? Or are they just no longer available?

That page needs to be updated or someone make a new one. I finally got it installed, went and found the note, key and books. Read all the books and have no idea what to do from there. The books I read the quest was done and I read the journal they kept...