1 hour ago, Roggvir said:

Since it fixes bugs in the game itself, bugs that haven't been fixed by Bethesda in any update so far, i'd say the short answer is YES.

The long answer: i do not know if DD needs the fixes, but it shouldn't hurt and even if the fixes are not needed, its still worth using them for all the other reasons.

Absolutely. I'm asking about it specifically because I have in my notes that Engine Fixes is needed, and I remember that it was for a very particular bug fix it did that somehow impacted DD, but I don't remember what that fix was, let alone whether it's still needed.

58 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Absolutely. I'm asking about it specifically because I have in my notes that Engine Fixes is needed, and I remember that it was for a very particular bug fix it did that somehow impacted DD, but I don't remember what that fix was, let alone whether it's still needed.

Aha, sorry. As for what that fix could be, i have no idea.

I looked at the list of fixes, and when it comes to DD, several of them caught my eye:

• AnimationLoadSignedCrash fix?
    DD comes with number of animations, which could be just enough to cause problems for ppl who recklessly install every anim pack they can get their paws on

• There was a temporary patch for CTD related to XPMSE+RaceMenu+SKEE
    I dont know what it was about, but if i am reading the changelog correctly, this temporary fix was removed in SSEEF 3.0, because the cause was fixed in SKEE or SKSE.

• lip sync fix
    Maybe it is somehow related to gags? - they rely on expressions, so there could be some connection to that lip sync bug?

• fix for double applying of perk effects to NPCs
    I dont recall DD using perks for anything, but i could be wrong, in which case this could fix some problems.

• fix for GetKeywordItemCount
    In recent versions of SSEEF it is disabled by default, but maybe this used to be the reason, because a lot of DD functionality relies on keywords?

• fix for CalendarSkipping bug
    There is a lot of timed events in DD, so maybe this bug was messing with correct processing of some device events?

Or maybe it was something related to DD's SKSE64 dll plugin - but now i am just wildly speculating.

The Zipsuit and Catsuit don't have any textures in bodyslide. I found an old post about it where pfiffy said someone who uses cbbe would have to look into it, and someone else said they would look into it but I never found a result. I also found oldrim posts about it from 2015 and 2018 so it seems to have been around for awhile. Also the new 4.3 version is missing skse 2.0.17 dll, which is not a problem for me because I have the standalone dll but it will probably generate ongoing posts from people who need the dll.

11 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

The Zipsuit and Catsuit don't have any textures in bodyslide. I found an old post about it where pfiffy said someone who uses cbbe would have to look into it, and someone else said they would look into it but I never found a result. I also found oldrim posts about it from 2015 and 2018 so it seems to have been around for awhile. Also the new 4.3 version is missing skse 2.0.17 dll, which is not a problem for me because I have the standalone dll but it will probably generate ongoing posts from people who need the dll.

The newest .dll should be installed with the DDi core files. It will only get overwritten, if you select an older one in the installer.  (At least it works that way for me, I'm using Vortex) 

for the future: Now that HDT - SMP is officially availible on Nexus, I will no longer support solutions without it. And I will also stop supporting old SKSE versions on the long term.   

28 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The newest .dll should be installed with the DDi core files. It will only get overwritten, if you select an older one in the installer.  (At least it works that way for me, I'm using Vortex) 

for the future: Now that HDT - SMP is officially availible on Nexus, I will no longer support solutions without it. And I will also stop supporting old SKSE versions on the long term.   

for chain work need smp ? no static one  ,smp drop fps

7 minutes ago, regain said:

for chain work need smp ? no static one  ,smp drop fps

We don't have any alternatives to SMP and I'm not gouing to discuss missing physics with those who want them. I would only replace the 3 models that are still broken, until they are fixed.  

When my character gets put into anything from the DD mod her expression is fixed in a permanent shocked expression. Even after they have been removed the character will do a moan and then the expression is fixed into place until they have sex. Or I force a rest via another mod. 

Picture showing her expression even after the devices have been removed.  

20200217210357_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

When my character gets put into anything from the DD mod her expression is fixed in a permanent shocked expression. Even after they have been removed the character will do a moan and then the expression is fixed into place until they have sex. Or I force a rest via another mod. 

I think mod that fix command fix this issue

20 minutes ago, regain said:

CBPC ..........

CBPC at its current state doesn't support physics for items..................

It only covers actor bodies/outfits with bone weights for tits and butt bouncing, not stuff like chains, wigs or additional clothing parts like you could have with HDT.

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

20200217210357_1.jpg

I have this issue also but i dont think it's DD related. For me this occurs during Sexlab animations if i have facial expressions off but lip-sync on. It also happens with ZaZ gags. I think its related to MFG not resetting when a device is removed or a SL moan animation plays but i tried MFG.fix and that didn't work. I guess not enough people are having the issue for it to a priority fix yet. People are still working on CTD issues. 

17 minutes ago, Teddar said:

I have this issue also but i dont think it's DD related. For me this occurs during Sexlab animations if i have facial expressions off but lip-sync on. It also happens with ZaZ gags. I think its related to MFG not resetting when a device is removed or a SL moan animation plays but i tried MFG.fix and that didn't work. I guess not enough people are having the issue for it to a priority fix yet. People are still working on CTD issues. 

I ran some tests. 

I made a new male character and placed him into the DD gear and he also had the same problem. Removed the DD equipment and it was resolved instantly. 

Took my existing female character who is in the picture and removed all the DD gear and again it resolved the problems. If this was another mod causing this surely it would still be in effect? 

At first I thought it was another mods till I started to run out of options when looking for the problem, I don't have this problem on LE version of Skyrim and this mod though. 

I would really like to use the equipment for a PSQ play through but this mod makes my character look in shock all the time. I may modify the mod myself or make a patch so I can use the items like armour just without the scripts for DD. 

Only thing I can think of it is a conflict with SL Hormones also moaning and the two in this version of Skyrim SE are not working together very well at the moment. 

9 hours ago, PappaBeer1945 said:

If I already have the AIO version from Pfiffy, do I need to update or is it exactly the same?

If you don't have any issues, the old one should be fine. I just checked the installer again ant tried to clean up the CBBE SE folder. 

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I ran some tests. 

I made a new male character and placed him into the DD gear and he also had the same problem. Removed the DD equipment and it was resolved instantly. 

Took my existing female character who is in the picture and removed all the DD gear and again it resolved the problems. If this was another mod causing this surely it would still be in effect? 

At first I thought it was another mods till I started to run out of options when looking for the problem, I don't have this problem on LE version of Skyrim and this mod though. 

I would really like to use the equipment for a PSQ play through but this mod makes my character look in shock all the time. I may modify the mod myself or make a patch so I can use the items like armour just without the scripts for DD. 

Only thing I can think of it is a conflict with SL Hormones also moaning and the two in this version of Skyrim SE are not working together very well at the moment. 

The whole facial expression stuff is not working as intendet right now. This is a general problem and not related to DD or PSQ.  

56 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The whole facial expression stuff is not working as intendet right now. This is a general problem and not related to DD or PSQ.  

Agreed. Many of the mods we are cheerfully using for SE are in fact ported by kind individuals (with permission) not the original authors. There are bound to be "issues" at this point but they will eventually be sorted out. 

52 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Agreed. Many of the mods we are cheerfully using for SE are in fact ported by kind individuals (with permission) not the original authors. There are bound to be "issues" at this point but they will eventually be sorted out. 

If you see it that way, I can stop this right now, and we all wait until Kimy make the jump to SE... I will save me a lot of work.

Is this the sae as DD-AIO Rev3? If yes, then I still can't select Body Type in Body Slide for DD Assets items (for example Padded Chastity Belt and Bra). If I use CBBE SE then I have the same problem with Restrictive items too in DDx. Since I prefer using Slim/Petite characters, the default body shaped items looks very bad on my characters. :(

I kind of gave up on this, I have this problem since the first version of DD SE appeared. :(

Edit: I checked it. I actually could select and build the items for my body type (I tried with CBBE Petite). But the result was the same, the Chastity Belt did not fit on the body at all. The CB had the same shape when I could not select Body Type. I will experiment it a bit more tomorrow, but I need to sleep now.

Edit2: It seems it works now! I can hardly believe it! Thank you!

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

If you see it that way, I can stop this right now, and we all wait until Kimy make the jump to SE... I will save me a lot of work.

I appreciate the work you guys put into converting the mods. I was just asking here to see if anyone had a fix as well as shine a light on this problem for those who are working on the mod. 

I barely just managed bodyslide projects let alone bug hunt and script in mods. 

6 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I appreciate the work you guys put into converting the mods. I was just asking here to see if anyone had a fix as well as shine a light on this problem for those who are working on the mod. 

I barely just managed bodyslide projects let alone bug hunt and script in mods. 

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

this fix it for my https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669?tab=files

CTD when I unlock a device with a key or struggle out of it seems to be the removal animation any idea what I can do to fix it? Looks like some others are having the same problem too I'm pretty new to this so any help would be appreciated. nvmd looks like it was an issue with zaz 7 looks like it requires zap 8+

Ok MO 2 is now giving me the dreaded • DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices SKSE 1.5.62 runtime 2.0.12) reported as incompatible during query.

which is preventing Skyrim SE from loading, that is the most recent version of the dll, I installed the AIO which includes even older versions of the dll.. I am stumped on where to turn to resolve this. 

Any help would be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, Vilenia said:

Ok MO 2 is now giving me the dreaded • DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices SKSE 1.5.62 runtime 2.0.12) reported as incompatible during query.

which is preventing Skyrim SE from loading, that is the most recent version of the dll, I installed the AIO which includes even older versions of the dll.. I am stumped on where to turn to resolve this. 

Any help would be appreciated.

for the newest version select 'None'...