39 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

When install DD 4.3 AIO in ddi section selcet none: it install latest DDI ddl compatible with SKSE 2.0.17 and later.

I hear quickloot SE is outdated and not work on latest SKyrim SE.

Ok thanks ill do that and yeah i found out there is a different quick loot called quick loot re that works.

Is there a way to disable the Devices Underneath for specific armors? E.g. if I have a set of skimpy clothes and a set of normal ones that both occupy the Body slot, can I set some kind of option so that the devices appear if I'm wearing the skimpy armor but are hidden if I'm wearing the normal armor? I could go in the MCM and set all 4 of the hidden pieces of body armor to "none", but that seems like a lot of work every time I change clothes.

Find a problem about the FT-ropes. I am using CBBE morph and it works fine with ft-ropes with color(black/red/white).

However when it comes to the rope of standard color, it would be bigger than my characeter's body. The morph still works, I adjusted the breast size in racemenu and the rope changed together. It is just always bigger than the body.

1 hour ago, SittingDuck said:

Trying to download this, but the files aren't showing when I click "download this file". Site was down for a couple hours before, don't know if that would have affected it.

There is 1 "file" which is only a link to mega, it's working fine. Just press the grey Download button in the right side and wait.

image.png.ad8e4537d08e47b2a52e730448ffacb2.png

This is a great mod but it seems to come into conflict with another mod I'm using by making me unable to equip an armor.  The mod in question can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/994zspggmjf26u6/AACH366PMHUz9OnOygRsbElua?dl=0

It was originally supposed to convert the Vampire Lord body into a Kerrigan model but for whatever reason I can't get that to work and instead use it as an armor mod as it spawns in an armor that gives you the exact same appearance.  When I try to equip the armor with Devious Devices enabled, all it does is unequip everything I'm currently wearing.  I don't know what exactly is causing this and hope that someone here can help me figure out a way to use both of these mods together.

47 minutes ago, LastD said:

This is a great mod but it seems to come into conflict with another mod I'm using by making me unable to equip an armor.  The mod in question can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/994zspggmjf26u6/AACH366PMHUz9OnOygRsbElua?dl=0

It was originally supposed to convert the Vampire Lord body into a Kerrigan model but for whatever reason I can't get that to work and instead use it as an armor mod as it spawns in an armor that gives you the exact same appearance.  When I try to equip the armor with Devious Devices enabled, all it does is unequip everything I'm currently wearing.  I don't know what exactly is causing this and hope that someone here can help me figure out a way to use both of these mods together.

I am also not familiar with this mod, but maybe you can try to deselect all the item in the two [devious underneath] section in the MCM of DD. In the default setting there should be four items selected.

9 hours ago, LastD said:

I don't know what exactly is causing this and hope that someone here can help me figure out

I can't figure out about what armor from that mod you talking because it can't be equiped on human race.

Name, id, somehow to understand you.

Upd: I test everything possibilities to equip that vampire lord armor but with no success.

23 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I can't figure out about what armor from that mod you talking because it can't be equiped on human race.

Name, id, somehow to understand you.

Upd: I test everything possibilities to equip that vampire lord armor but with no success.

The armor shows up as "Queen of Blades".  You have to be a vampire to equip it otherwise it'll just say that it burns the flesh of the living.

Yeah, and when I'm trying to equip it, I'm not trying to wear it with anything DD related.  Whenever I try to wear it, even if I have nothing on, it doesn't allow me to.  I hit equip, and it acts as though I've done nothing, unless I have clothing or armor on, then it unequips everything but the Queen of Blades armor doesn't appear, even for a second to process that you need to be a vampire to wear it.

In LE all sex animations were still available when wearing a straightjacket, but in SE whenever a rape event is about the start it gets cancelled as if it can't find any suitable animations. I have disabled sex animation filter in DD because I know there are a lot of animations that look good with a straightjacket, especially the bound ones. I would love to get some action while my char is tied up this way. Is there any way to fix this?

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You are wrong. This problem exist in last LE version too. Problem is in animations detection script. Will be fixed in DCL 9.0.

Sounds like a dream coming true, but I'm pretty sure I managed to get animations starting with a straitjacket on. There might be exceptions to the rule you know. Read the second post here and tell me both of us have had too much skooma:

On 9/20/2020 at 7:09 AM, LastD said:

Yeah, and when I'm trying to equip it, I'm not trying to wear it with anything DD related.  Whenever I try to wear it, even if I have nothing on, it doesn't allow me to.  I hit equip, and it acts as though I've done nothing, unless I have clothing or armor on, then it unequips everything but the Queen of Blades armor doesn't appear, even for a second to process that you need to be a vampire to wear it.

check the MCM under the devices equip slots, in the first one, if there are still 4 items under the body, the on each one, select "none" to remove them from the list, and try to equip the armor again afterwards. not sure if you tried this yet but it may work.