21 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hi R-Lo.   I've been away for a bit. 

1) Your new Kaede is luscious ?

2) Your pillow humping animation (as shown in Post 101) is one of my favorites. 

3) Are you using a cel-shading filter now?  Adds a cool graphic novel look to your pics.

2 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

Hey Juliette!

I'm happy that you enjoy the pillow humping! I enjoy the cuter things!

Been playing with it lately and seeing some improvement I want to add to make it a bit more fluid hopefully!

Kaede is already becoming one of my faves as she seems to have something about her!

I'm a long time fan of 2D beat em up games and AA action games and she looks like straight out of Street Fighter or Ninja Gaiden!

I've been working  on the side at a combat scene for a story posepack and having the right characters really helps speed things up and now I have a cute sparring partner for her!

The hairstyle actually shows like that in game and the details/layers are drawn on so it really looks comic book style already! I did make an adjustment though for Kaede and made it a bit larger to give off more anime feel!

Found it somewhere down a Pinterest rabbit hole and been trying to retrace my steps!

4 hours ago, kesryth said:

Is that KOS-MOS? That is really well done! I love that game!

It is! 

I haven't played this before but loving her style! Been a while since I played a good RPG so I may check out one day,

Will have to blow the dust off the old PS2 emulator!!

5 hours ago, ExSimmer said:

Is anyone here good at making gifs? I'm using adobe premiere and I keep getting choppy low quality gifs.

Hey dude!

I'm kind of struggling with this too for a while,

Although I get the inverse issue,

They're smooth but too big in file size and takes time to load!

It's the frame count I think that controls smoothness but maybe using the lower capture size in game menu could help?

I've yet to try this myself

54 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

It is! 

I haven't played this before but loving her style! Been a while since I played a good RPG so I may check out one day,

Will have to blow the dust off the old PS2 emulator!!

Hey dude!

I'm kind of struggling with this too for a while,

Although I get the inverse issue,

They're smooth but too big in file size and takes time to load!

It's the frame count I think that controls smoothness but maybe using the lower capture size in game menu could help?

I've yet to try this myself

Hey R-Lo. I think i'll just stick to vids with no audio. Gifs i guess run either way. Low quality, high frame rate, or vice versa. Id like to have the best of both worlds and gifs just dont cut it for looping 15 second animations.

46 minutes ago, ExSimmer said:

Hey R-Lo. I think i'll just stick to vids with no audio. Gifs i guess run either way. Low quality, high frame rate, or vice versa. Id like to have the best of both worlds and gifs just dont cut it for looping 15 second animations.

To be fair I avoid GIFs lately too for the same reasons, I've made quite a few that loop around 30 seconds and they're no good for that so far,

It's why I enjoy the webm vids and the files are actually smaller than GIFs with sound included too!

3 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Wich anim is that Slick? ?

Also the dick too? Wich one?

diddo on that.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Slick Clyde said:

Gifs can be a real pain to work with and considering webms usually play fine then they're pretty much superior. I agree with what R-Lo said, gifs are generally large in file size, play slowly, and do not include sound. Sometimes animated gifs can be fun if you can get past the hassle of making them.

My methods for creating gifs and videos.

Reveal hidden contents

I record all footage using NVIDIA's ShadowPlay feature as the Sims 4 in-game recording feature doesn't pick up ReShade and ShadowPlay is far better with frames and resolution. Also its free.

When making gifs I use "Free Video to GIF Converter" (the most generic name ever...) and "Instagiffer."

FreeVidtoGif is extremely easy to use and creates decent quality gifs while Instagiffer takes a bit more time, but can create the highest quality gifs (at least from my experience using the two.) Both of these are free to use as well.

When making webms, or any video for that matter, I use "Freemake Video Converter" (version 4.1.6.3) anything after that version is complete garbage as it adds disgusting watermarks all over any edited videos. Freemake also comes with a couple of nifty editing options as well like adding audio tracks, combining videos with fading between scenes, and other little things all while being very easy to use. Only hard part would be acquiring the old good versions of it (guess I am lucky to have kept a backup of it on a separate HDD.) Also Freemake is free! (See a pattern? I like free stuff cause I'm CHEAP!)

Here's a little comparison of a gif I made using Instagiffer and a webm with Freemake.

The GIF's size is 12MB while the WEBM sits at about 3.5MB!

I honestly prefer webms for simplicity plus I like to shove my music tastes down peoples' throats haha (oh and adding custom voice clips is nice too!)

gif-test.gif.99bd13244928175a8796c5abf30acaa3.gif

Thanks slick! I'm gonna give that a shot.

I always get rid of the body edges in Photoshop via the "liquify" tool under the filter tab. Added a cooler tone and some subtle grain.  Also added background blur to replicate some 'aperture'.

Finished product. 

20180603_234304.jpg

Pose 001.jpg

7 hours ago, 0verPaperSkies said:

I always get rid of the body edges in Photoshop via the "liquify" tool under the filter tab. Added a cooler tone and some subtle grain.  Also added background blur to replicate some 'aperture'.

Finished product. 

Thank you for that hint, @0verPaperSkies! Do you mind to post the adjustment of the two filters? Would be great!

1 hour ago, Sims4Adults said:

Thank you for that hint, @0verPaperSkies! Do you mind to post the adjustment of the two filters? Would be great!

These are my settings for liquify and my grain settings. I use the "forward warp tool" and gently drag the cursor circle inwards towards jagged edges. I recommend zooming in so you can see individual pixels. For the cooler tone. I simply used "auto tone" in the image drop down menu. 

Hope this helped. :)

2.png

1.png