10 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Looks like a classic tale already ? been spending far too much time in CAS this week myself and looking forward to playing something out!

Thanks :) - My game is shaping up again - Haven't been inspired to make much apart from this shirt :)

Non-sex pic coming up lol :D

Russells-EnglandShirts.thumb.jpg.e355f788fc3b1ffd59476cc09f355e07.jpg

@heartbeatsandbrainwaves It is Kotori to look out for! That chick is lewd as hell and wears it like a badge of honour!

The girls mainly enjoy ecchi, Yuri and Shoujo AI, 

they're openly into girls and were a nightmare in their school days, constantly feigning headache, lady pains or anemia in order to slope off to the nurse's office together!

They enjoy role play and cosplay a lot and often they like to re-live those times!

Hopefully we'll get a peek soon!

30 minutes ago, kesryth said:

Hey R-Lo, love your work and your sims are soo cute! I was digging through cc to add and came across this and immediately thought of you:

http://winglysimmer-hiatus.tumblr.com/post/157196957987/karzalee-love-this-pretty-outfit-winglysimmer

That would look nice with your fairies or kitties :D

Oh my! That's gorgeous and totally up my street! Thanks ?

I know already who's gonna rock this look!

13 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Tea making club's room turned hentai club fast xD from playing club.

If you get it R-Lo ;) (I hope you do)

No! Please do tell!

Got some ideas but really I'd be guessing lol 

20 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

If you wish ;) 

Hide contents

Yuru Yuri

Oh! Ok cool thanks, I tried to watch this one a while back but couldn't find it dubbed, 

I'm much less fussy about that now and will check it out!

Nothing exciting going on in these pictures, just didn't really know where else to potentially post them on here.

Getting ready for actually playing the game some time after Seasons comes out and having sims age up and everything. Which is why I have made a (new) teen version of Thalia and also made over her family. Might do the same for a couple of more sims and build over and populate a town, once the expansion comes. 

image.thumb.png.daddab32f6e27c0b4d1220aafa3686cc.pngimage.thumb.png.2f416a8250cfbc004f8597c138d48ade.png

I guess it doesn't really make sense that she'd have alot of freckles as a teen compared to as a young adult (she just has a couple of body moles), though I think I've heard of some people starting to tan rather than freckle in the sun as they age, so maybe it makes sense, who knows. I just kind of liked how it looked.