1 hour ago, lanmi81 said:

Time to kill some badASS  :cool:

Woah! Looks good :cool: the Racoon police logo makes me think that zombie mod would fit well with that look!

4 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Woah! Looks good :cool: the Racoon police logo makes me think that zombie mod would fit well with that look!

This time there will be no zombies, although it looked like that. This time I plan to create a hostage situation or something similar, of course in brutal WW mode. This uniform is excellent for my special police force. 

5 minutes ago, lanmi81 said:

This time there will be no zombies, although it looked like that. This time I plan to create a hostage situation or something similar, of course in brutal WW mode. This uniform is excellent for my special police force. 

Does look the bomb!

Is it a "DBW" (Death by Wesker) by any chance? :classic_biggrin:

I like your idea! Will be interesting to see how you make this into a Hot Story :tongue:

Some new pics for the new thread

Nick's son, also named Nicholas (son doesn't like his name shortened),  almost 18 is sneaking around having sex with the maid :smile:

Nicholas-Maid3.thumb.png.284426d1e14c2b0090e8df1a0d22bc1f.png

Nicholas-Maid2.thumb.png.88922abb3b4e208c1705dc5a04e7e8b5.png

Nicholas-Maid.thumb.png.675dfea02f915a21f7f5bd283c703ac5.png

Dad has no idea - He's been modelling some pants. Here's one of the pics not used for the cc post :smile:

Nick-Pants.thumb.png.1b8908b88c3d3b95eec13aa205784153.png

10 hours ago, keylee said:

click 

Very lovely girls!  I see you also like having one of them with  a penis.  I do that on occasion, then get my housemates pregnant.  If they are "daughters of the Easter hare" <from Nisas Wicked Perversions> then they just deliver drug eggs - no extra mouths to feed that way!

5aff184cbeeae_TheSims43_2_20183_10_48PM.thumb.jpg.dcf4d91bbbd206353cbda1130bbada98.jpg5aff18adaa6e9_TheSims43_10_20183_52_11PM.thumb.png.acc4d331e8d9afae4cf862b1002e10b7.png

23 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

Very lovely girls!  I see you also like having one of them with  a penis.  I do that on occasion, then get my housemates pregnant.  If they are "daughters of the Easter hare" <from Nisas Wicked Perversions> then they just deliver drug eggs - no extra mouths to feed that way!

Nice pic! The flower in her hair is very cute too :classic_heart: which one is that? :tongue:

12 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Also posted these in the Share your Female Sims thread, but figured i'd also post them here because why not.

Your pics are always so crisp! You should totally be in advertising or something promotional :classic_heart:

Should take a look to see if I can find some more selfie poses. Also found this hair recently and set it as Thalia's sleepwear and swimwear hair instead of the previous one I used as I'm going over her a bit now making a few small changes, added a nose overlay and a new tattoo (not seen in the picture). 

self.thumb.png.d318722775eaff512dff4cf21d1f3108.png

1 minute ago, mrrakkonn said:

Should take a look to see if I can find some more selfie poses. Also found this hair recently and set it as Thalia's sleepwear and swimwear hair instead of the previous one I used as I'm going over her a bit now making a few small changes, added a nose overlay and a new tattoo (not seen in the picture). 

Looks great! :classic_wub:

Did you make this one?

The hair is pretty cute too :blush:

13 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Looks great! :classic_wub:

Did you make this one?

The hair is pretty cute too :blush:

No, didn't make it, it's from one of a bunch of couple pose sets released by Rinvalee (or something like that) recently. 

Yeah, I really like the hair. Still keeping the old one for everyday/formal/party though. The one in the previous picture looks good I think because it is somewhat the same length and looks a bit less done up which is good for sleepwear/swimwear. 

image.thumb.png.d4a8b03acba53265e91c653b7dd47b13.png

Also added hairline. Never noticed I didn't have it on her, though I downloaded them while ago now. It really goes a long way in making your sims look better (though doesn't look good with all hairs). 

50 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

No, didn't make it, it's from one of a bunch of couple pose sets released by Rinvalee (or something like that) recently. 

Yeah, I really like the hair. Still keeping the old one for everyday/formal/party though. The one in the previous picture looks good I think because it is somewhat the same length and looks a bit less done up which is good for sleepwear/swimwear. 

Also added hairline. Never noticed I didn't have it on her, though I downloaded them while ago now. It really goes a long way in making your sims look better (though doesn't look good with all hairs). 

They're pretty cool! I really wanna do some more poses like that when I have time, the anims are so time consuming as I'm so fussy!!

The hairline is a nice touch and suits her too :kiss_wink:

I think I've used the same style on Dani and went for the barrette :grin:

5b01aa103ff05_TS4_x642018-05-1614-32-50.thumb.png.75b96f34294770d1946568d94c4e7bdd.png