So, I'm looking at new hairs for my sim, Linnie, again. The one I was using (Breeze by Nightcrawler I think it was) wasn't that bad but had a couple of things working against it such as me not finding a maxis match version out there and it getting a bit too much in the way of her boobs, which never really felt right. 

So I was looking through my hairs and found this one. It works with the hat, it interacts in a kind of interesting way with the highlights I have one her, and it also allows me to have earrings and such on her unlike the old hairs. So, anyone else think this looks good? Should I keep it? Probably gonna be back to looking for a new hair eventually again, this has to be the third or fourth time in 6 months or so that I've changed out her hair and asked about it here ?

image.thumb.png.c361f78dedf21b2bd88e0e3d5eb5e9f5.pngimage.thumb.png.e0b02dc13fb1b3bd15e9e5b0f18053df.pngimage.thumb.png.fd5403a7f6b9f8ad25517f0d566aa810.png

Hmm... maybe reversing the colors, black/dark brown primary and blond highlights might look good? Gonna take a picture of that and see how it looks. 

edit: nah, the blond hair color to come with the highlights kind of sucks...

1 hour ago, mrrakkonn said:

So, I'm looking at new hairs for my sim, Linnie, again. The one I was using (Breeze by Nightcrawler I think it was) wasn't that bad but had a couple of things working against it such as me not finding a maxis match version out there and it getting a bit too much in the way of her boobs, which never really felt right. 

So I was looking through my hairs and found this one. It works with the hat, it interacts in a kind of interesting way with the highlights I have one her, and it also allows me to have earrings and such on her unlike the old hairs. So, anyone else think this looks good? Should I keep it? Probably gonna be back to looking for a new hair eventually again, this has to be the third or fourth time in 6 months or so that I've changed out her hair and asked about it here ?

Hmm... maybe reversing the colors, black/dark brown primary and blond highlights might look good? Gonna take a picture of that and see how it looks. 

edit: nah, the blond hair color to come with the highlights kind of sucks...

It does really look the part and totally her style, it just lacks the body of the previous one,

The result isn't too bad though! She's looking a little bit more grown up now ?

10 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

It does really look the part and totally her style, it just lacks the body of the previous one,

The result isn't too bad though! She's looking a little bit more grown up now ?

Yeah, you're probably right. While the new one looks good do really like the general shape of the old hair, especially how it fits with the hat and how it looks from behind. 

There's just somethign about hwo it looks from the front I don't really like, well, ideally just want it to show more boobs ;) and not wrap over so much because it doesn't interact that well with the breast size and chest height sliders and such so it really restricts me. 

image.thumb.png.2e787e8e9f83037d9252335cf10c53a3.pngimage.thumb.png.3512f45c85a3725cbe21293d9b67a7f3.png

Really nicely done @kortjakje your poses are looking very natural 

I know what you mean @mrrakkonn that's the irritating thing with some hairstyles,

When the bust clips through etc, I like the previous hair for similar reasons I think, seems to compliment her physique around her shoulders but this one makes her appear slimmer, amazing how much it change!

Brendon taking Nick to a BDSM club - Noir's Mask on to hide Nick's identity, can't have a famous married popstar and father of three exposed by the press as a sub in a seedy BDSM world and Brendon been a cop would also have his career and reputation at risk :)

Spoiler

Nick_BredonClub1.thumb.jpg.c11e8231a065d9fd96f8ef3c894b6c43.jpg

Nick_BrendonClub2.thumb.jpg.9508db120f100ee217c9142a7101a6ba.jpg

Nick_BrendonClub3.thumb.jpg.4a01f7adbe4ae3daa806aeef6f9d048c.jpg

Nick_BrendonClub4.thumb.jpg.2c73a3e82f1f2b847c9718d05a1251b4.jpg

Nick_BrendonClub5.thumb.jpg.355b734453d073888113650089508ff5.jpg

Nick_BrendonClub6.thumb.jpg.54eda73dfe1e9590411b42984b16da84.jpg

Nick-Brendon8.thumb.jpg.9531a6854d82db641d75c8bfd8628e84.jpg

Coming soon - Roleplay on Brendon's turf ....

8 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I know what you mean @mrrakkonn that's the irritating thing with some hairstyles,

When the bust clips through etc, I like the previous hair for similar reasons I think, seems to compliment her physique around her shoulders but this one makes her appear slimmer, amazing how much it change!

Yeah. Having thought about it and looked at just about all the hairstyles I have I've settled on the current hair rather than the new one, I like the longer style better personally. In anticipation of seasons, here's some pictures on the beach. 

image.thumb.png.43aaa85e31783c5d7ccf0c98cfa2c414.pngimage.thumb.png.4b90c160ee61bcc10389f1bdc670356c.png

image.thumb.png.feef88c5230a6a3192881bb843c6e02c.pngimage.thumb.png.382479fc6d810405c372a0e6948255f5.png

Despite the last post, the search for hair continues and I think I found something I actually might really like, despite it failing the length test (but I can live with that I think). Achieved by using some accessory hair recolors that @crabb sent me. 

image.thumb.png.1dc50b9086c67e2d68703dc1146c0001.pngimage.thumb.png.a9422c49d0b25aeb099e1627709012ec.pngimage.thumb.png.077fd9ce5b7aa6393653c2eeeeb49fe5.png

Also some pictures without a hat in new party outfit I put together. 

image.thumb.png.09d83e46a9e7631e4773af90900cf84d.pngimage.thumb.png.d0d4827e5232dc4b853053d2d88e12ec.png

And you're right @R-Lo she does look quite a bit slimmer without that much more voluminous hairstyle. I've been playing around with the new body sliders recently though, but I haven't really touched the fat/muscle sliders or stomach size. 

@mrrakkonn it's her arms I think! 

When I first saw her she she looked pretty tough, they had a strong but cute thickness about them  it's strange!

She really does appear smaller now!

You can alter hairstyles if you feel like experimenting it's possible to rescale meshes in blender or alter the shape or shuffle layers around, by switching from object mode to edit mode and pressing s,

You can scale vertically by pressing s then z

Or horizontally with s then x

Then import the mesh back in the way you extract it, just be sure to make a copy of the package file first!

18 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

@mrrakkonn it's her arms I think! 

When I first saw her she she looked pretty tough, they had a strong but cute thickness about them  it's strange!

She really does appear smaller now!

I don't think I've changed the thickness of her arms, it's possible I've reduced the muscle slider somewhat over the months, I think it used to be filled out, but her arms have always been pretty thick, though I think the poses and angles and just how the game looks that might make them look pretty small at times. These were taken with the height slider on though, and she is very short, though that shouldn't really make her appear that much smaller except in relation to other sims :P

I still think she looks pretty tough personally, at least in her everyday clothes. 

6 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Clean Kitty

Big fat T H A N K S for the update, R-Lo!

Hey you're welcome Mariana! Had a lot fun making that one! Glad you're enjoying it ?

More about Brendon Wilsonoff - He's a detective and like Nick he's bissexual and has some fetishes.

Brendon loves dominating men, he is single but known to have an on off relationship with a glamour model (more on her later).

Brendon1.thumb.jpg.bc835573c6cc79d27c7be7a37c9bb1a5.jpgBrendon2.thumb.jpg.243eca9b84a3821d0a695ddae56c8eae.jpg

3 minutes ago, Julie J said:

More about Brendon Wilsonoff - He's a detective and like Nick he's bissexual and has some fetishes.

Brendon loves dominating men, he is single but known to have an on off relationship with a glamour model (more on her later).

Looks like a classic tale already ? been spending far too much time in CAS this week myself and looking forward to playing something out!