Echoing Nelandros here: wishing good health for you all and your loved ones.

This is one of my favorites, as it showcases a secure, loving, and fun side of Sam and Ray's relationship. Some surprises for you as well!
I started working on this one two months after I finished recording Episdode 24 and 3 or 4 days before I started on the epilogue.

That makes it the first of the Sam and Ray Adventures. I just felt it fit better in this later stage of the sequence.

Sam & Ray Adventures #3: "The Mall"
Previous episodes are at https://bit.ly/3b7KWJN

You ever have one of those days where technology just isn’t your friend? Because I sure the hell am.

image.thumb.jpg.bc4663f1985350ed8451eda6a99e8dbe.jpg

It’s been like this for at least 3 hours. ?

I need a new fucking laptop. I’m so tired of Apple’s shit. Fucking useless-update-ass, fuck-up-my-system’s-storage-ass bullshit. 

Also, shoutout to the reflection of my arm ?

On 3/14/2020 at 12:58 PM, mrrakkonn said:

I'm thinking I'm finally going to start putting together a save/world with my sims that people can download. However since I've got so many sims now, I've decided to kind of do it incrementally rather than all at once. Specifically, since I recently started working on some more Maxis sim makeovers/reimaginings, I decided that finishing these and putting these in a world and setting up relationships and such according to how they've been characterized across many of the games in the series (it seems that stories and relationships of sims were set up much more thoroughly in past games than in Sims 4 where it's very barebones) would be a good starting point, and I can then go on to add my own sims into that world as I go along. 

I've already redone my Goth family with my new Bella, and I'll be reuploading my Don Lothario and Calientes soon enough, here's a bit of a preview (which I also posted over in the thread for my collection) of the other Maxis sim makeovers/reimaginings I've got in progress. All of these are based around or created using an unused or unfinished sim I had in library and figured I could use as a base to make remake these sims. 

Pleasant Family

image.png.bff732e4fa890652457b982bb2c9ce9e.png

Hello mrrakkonn! always love your work. I also love your remake of the Pleasant family. Are you going to release it anytime soon? I'm looking forward to it.

14 hours ago, cttw125 said:

Hello mrrakkonn! always love your work. I also love your remake of the Pleasant family. Are you going to release it anytime soon? I'm looking forward to it.

They're probably the next thing I'm getting out. I just really did not have much time to do much this week. 

Changed everyday 5 

From a turtleneck sweater and her default hair

570960171_03-27-20_8-41-47AM.png.d67ec8eb2792756d0eb644f03486533a.png

1375392676_03-27-20_11-33-13AM.png.6559c0580ebfd28b0f48d55d0e51052e.png

To a shorter turtleneck sweater with cutoff sleeves and an open back. She also now has thigh-high boots, a ring and a new hairstyle

1935178037_03-27-20_11-27-10AM.png.28c74b2a799e3f9f1e55fd6ca8954dba.png

1806642128_03-27-20_11-32-38AM.png.471418b688905313bf4a04b27a22c07d.png

I may change out the boots if I feel something better goes with it

On 3/26/2020 at 12:22 AM, R-Lo said:

Hey all! Hope you are well ❤️

Some news caught my eye and knowing that some simmers are health workers and key workers of other means.. 

Seems scum are mugging health and key workers for  ID cards to claim any support they get during the covid lock down, 
Eg, free food, discounts etc, 
Make sure you keep them tucked or hidden as best as possible while travelling to and from work! 

Stay safe  all those on the front line and I hope it's over soon xx

Hello !

Sorry for my off-topic request, and I don't know if someone has already asked you about sharing the sims you show in your mod releases.
If you don't want to share them, I get it, but at least I'd like to know what mods you used to customize them, thanks for reading!

(Sorry if I had misspellings, I am not a native English speaker)

@Juliette Tango Ah, my favourite trilogy of all time! I remember the first time I heard 'Leaving Earth', such a brilliant intro to an amazing game. Then 'An End Once And For All' came along at the games end and I was bloody broken for weeks. I've never gotten so invested in a story or characters like in Mass Effect! ?

RE3 looks stunning as well. Wasn't that keen on the new designs for Jill and Carlos at first but they've definitely grown on me!