Mario although happy with the way things are asking Nick to move in as his permenant slave.

It wasn't for Nick, he was married with children and grandchildren, this was to satisfy his fantasies of been dominated by men and to switch off from his hectic celebrity lifestyle.

"Forget I ever asked" said Mario, "Let's leave things as they are"

74.png.43ea07712095f874f7a83ab2ffa0d747.png

75.png.eb7676cea517c6caec82fc06a0812791.png

27 minutes ago, Juliette Tango said:

I know, right! Are they reacting to the male domination, or to this:

75.png.eb7676cea517c6caec82fc06a0812791.png.cfade4fa11b826327542a17ad3003241.png

Excuse me, sir, but you need to tighten your p.c. muscle with some kegels ?. You're in danger of losing something rather vital!

u6bUs6h.gif.e242597fe792f20277236e2161efbad4.gif

6 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

I know, right! Are they reacting to the male domination, or to this:

Excuse me, sir, but you need to tighten your p.c. muscle with some kegels ?. You're in danger of losing something rather vital!

So far it still is hanging on a silken thread... hope for Nick because the tear resistance of silk is higher than that of steel.

Good luck for Nicks adventures and "Cheers" to the silkworm! ?

4 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Spent a little more time with those animations after all ? so they can also be used same time by a couple ?

Hey R-Lo! That's great! Does it mean that a couple can ride the pillow on that bed at the same time?

Great shots of the girls in the city! Did the arrive in that black limo we see in the first couple of pictures?

With classes moved online, I'll be working from home all week.

A little something to brighten your Monday!

"The Maltese Dildo" Epilogue:
I really enjoy it when movies or video games (I'm thinking of the Dragon Age series) include scenes to show the fate of the characters after the story ends.

So here is a wrap up of events after Episode 24.
BTW: Some of these characters will continue to have roles in future Sam & Ray Adventures.

Put together a very similar condo-like house for the Calientes as well, right next to Don's. It's got alot of unused space to the left that I'm not quite sure what I want to do with. Mayb try to indicate that another such "condo" was planned there but never seriously started to perhaps reflect a development boom that didn't last and how these sims got these houses relatively cheap. 

image.png.691227d78034369f26400a57709eda1a.png

I'm not quite sure what I'll do with the Goths' residence, currently I've just got a version of Villa Ophelia plopped down at the Yuma Heights lot. It does look a little out of place, but I'm not quite sure if all it needs is a bit in the way of editing to fit slightly better into where it is (that said it's the Goths it seems fitting that they should kind of stand out) or if I should instead just use a more typical Oasis Springs house, like Yuma Heights. 

image.png.5db8501bb2cdd4a3add2aa2e0db3d53b.png

55 minutes ago, Juliette Tango said:

Did the arrive in that black limo we see in the first couple of pictures?

I did not notice the limo until you pointed it out. My attention was elsewhere. ?

It does look like that though, very cool!

48 minutes ago, Juliette Tango said:

I really enjoy it when movies or video games (I'm thinking of the Dragon Age series) include scenes to show the fate of the characters after the story ends.

Same here. It feels so satisfying to see the "loose ends" being tied up and it often further develops the characters, exactly as in your wonderful epilogue! ?

1 hour ago, Proje said:

I've been meaning to ask...

What mod or effect gives that cel-shaded look? It looks really nice.

A lot of us are using ReShade, should be the first hit if you google it.  It has TONS of settings to play with, including the cel shading.  Just be aware, that depending on what settings you use, it can be very demanding on your hardware.  Some of the really spectacular screenshots people post, they don't play with those settings normally, they get the shot set up and pause, then turn on the really heavy settings just for the screen capture.

I use just some subtle settings to make details pop, and it doesn't hurt performance.

Ok, so in my reply to Proje, I tried to include With and Without shots of my game.  But I discovered that ALL my screenshots were Without!  A screenshot taken with the C key doesn't include what ReShade does.  I found how to do a screenshot with Print Screen, and where they go when you do, but it includes the UI.  How do I toggle the game UI off?

Edit:  Oh, duh.  Tab

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

A lot of us are using ReShade, should be the first hit if you google it.  It has TONS of settings to play with, including the cel shading.  Just be aware, that depending on what settings you use, it can be very demanding on your hardware.  Some of the really spectacular screenshots people post, they don't play with those settings normally, they get the shot set up and pause, then turn on the really heavy settings just for the screen capture.

I use just some subtle settings to make details pop, and it doesn't hurt performance.

Ah okay. I was suspecting it had to be that. I just recently downloaded Reshade for RE2 and Fallout 4, but I've yet to experiment with it. 

Thanks for letting me know