AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

You should search for any male nif in the entire mod manager folder ("Program Files/ModOrganizer" because there is an overwrite folder). Also check into the install game folder. (Using *male*.nif and *body*.nif you should found them.)
I don't remember which one is used by the game if the same "resource" is in the install folder and the mod manager.

3 minutes ago, soulbreaka said:

Done that and nope still flaccid.

I haven't really played Fallout 4 much lately and I'm still using an older version of AAF and all the other mods so I'm a bit out of touch of whatever changes have been made. I think there is multiple files now that reference EVB and have options to check it on their fomod during installation. Maybe just double check them and make sure that the option has been checked in all of them. Like I said I'm a little behind in what changes have been made but I think I read that Halstrom's tags now has the option for EVB and theres the AAF Compatibilty patch that has the option and I don't know but maybe even AAF now has the option? Not sure on that 1 but theres really nothing to it if youre using EVB, its gotta be something stupid

9 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

You should search for any male nif in the entire mod manager folder ("Program Files/ModOrganizer" because there is an overwrite folder). Also check into the install game folder. (Using *male*.nif and *body*.nif you should found them.)
I don't remember which one is used by the game if the same "resource" is in the install folder and the mod manager.

Nothing is in the overwrite folder and the only male nif body that I found via search are the ones I just placed in. The other is in the AAFCP mod.

9 minutes ago, walkin said:

I haven't really played Fallout 4 much lately and I'm still using an older version of AAF and all the other mods so I'm a bit out of touch of whatever changes have been made. I think there is multiple files now that reference EVB and have options to check it on their fomod during installation. Maybe just double check them and make sure that the option has been checked in all of them. Like I said I'm a little behind in what changes have been made but I think I read that Halstrom's tags now has the option for EVB and theres the AAF Compatibilty patch that has the option and I don't know but maybe even AAF now has the option? Not sure on that 1 but theres really nothing to it if youre using EVB, its gotta be something stupid

The only thing I remember checking in the fomod was from the AAFCP where I have to select EVB with morphs and that's it. May I also ask what version you are using? Maybe reverting to an older version might somehow help.

EDIT: Apologies for the double post.

6 minutes ago, soulbreaka said:

The only thing I remember checking in the fomod was from the AAFCP where I have to select EVB with morphs and that's it. May I also ask what version you are using? Maybe reverting to an older version might somehow help.

I'm using Beta 58 which runs perfectly. I'm a couple hundred hours in with no issues but like I said I haven't played any in a few weeks. I have a earlier version of Fallout and F4SE and the only 2 mods I use are SexEmUp and Violate

I have every animation pack installed also but I'm also using older versions of the themes when there used to be 3 different ones to use.

Like I said I'm pretty sure I read that Halstrom's themes has a option now for EVB or Bodytalk. Don't know if that would have anything to do with it or not

1 hour ago, Polistiro said:

Check animationdata + morphset data xmls.

Slider names must match with tri morph (open nif in outfit studio and import morph tri file, you will be able to see sliders names)

Opened up the Nif file and the tri file. I see stuff like erection, erection up and erection down. Does that count as being correct?

EDIT: Morphset data xml is in the AAF folder in MO and nothing is overwriting it either.

EDIT 2: I think...I may have found the problem. The error logs says that Looksmenu - 1 - is not found. Disabled Morph handling. But i do have looks menu installed though...

Fixed, reinstalled looks menu and now it's doing the morphs. Thanks for help people. Now to fix the positioning of the animations somehow cause dicks are now going through her nose lol.

Not sure where to post this but I'm having problems starting animations/scenes.

To test animations, I'm using the menu from atomic lust to start scenes. It looks like any scenes involving more than one character will have them move into position, strip, but then never start the animation. If the player is involved, the screen fades to black and shows the loading indicator and never gets out of that. The exception to this are the BP70 animations. Those work fine with multiple characters; player included.

If this sounds familiar or if you need more information, like the mod load order, let me know.

Since yesterday, I've been trying to fix an issue with penis alignment affecting all except the BP70 animations. I tried a bunch of different things, installing compat. mods, starting over from zero, building meshes with bodyslide which I forgot, using the patches from the second post in this thread. Along the way a bunch of stuff has broken and penises went from being misaligned, to flaccid, to animations now not starting at all.

I followed several different guides here trying to use discretion/most recent information when they contradict. I'm trying not to use four-play to keep it simple. I'm using MO2.

Edit: I have these three mods for AAF themes.

Advanced Animation Framework Basic Animations Theme

Advanced Animation Framework Sex Animations Theme

AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes

If I enable any of them, it seems like the animations stop working in different ways. I had them in the wrong order today and it prevented animations from as I described above. So I tried only enabling the last and the penises were misaligned and something broke with a mutant. If I don't have any enabled, things seem to mostly work except at least one set of animations are flaccid.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:40 PM, walkin said:

The files might have gotten overwritten somehow. You want to grab the 2 files Supermutantbody.nif  and Supermutantbody.tri  from the AAF Compatibility Patches and copy them into your data/meshes/actors/supermutant/characterassets folder and say yes to overwrite.

I double checked now the animations work properly. Thank you

Okay so quick question. Do I still need to install this for Leito's, or should I install Leito's by itself and not overwrite it with this patch? Because I noticed the strap-on portion of this patch doesn't install the necessary strap-on files unless you install the Leito patches. The strap-on files are inside the Leito folders, and if you don't install the Leito patch, you won't get the strap-on patch.

I only ask this cause I know Leito's mod on it's own supports AAF now, so it shouldn't need a patch. But in order to get the strap-on patch from this mod, I have to install Leito's patches as well. Guessing I'll just have to install this manually since the installer is "messed up"?

And on that note, do I need the strap-on patch anymore? The strap-on mod has updated to V3 and now supports AAF as well. My only issue is I can never get strap-ons to even show up in the first place. Whether using this patch for V2, or using the new V3 without this patch. They just never show up during AAF animations.

So basically, use this only if I want to use Crazy's animations then? Leito has updated for AAF now, the strap-on has updated for AAF now, only thing that hasn't updated is Crazy's animations. The front page is just rather confusing for me and seems it hasn't updated for all these new updates, so I'm unsure on what all to do now, or what to use this for.

On 5/16/2019 at 11:16 PM, jimmywon34 said:

i'll check it out, what causes the cumstains to stay on npcs? I don't want to disable cumstain overlays altogether but I also don't want to be bothered with removing them all that often either.

Trying to jog my hampster memory

Lets go over the check list
-Open your AAF folder in the Data folder
-Open the cum overlays xml with notepad (notepad ++ is the best choice if you have it)
-Now scroll down and look at the duration of all of them, they all have their own duration. 

If the word duration is absent or if duration has no number after it or the number is 0 (zero) then cum stains are permanent.  The duration is in seconds of real time.
This reminds me that I should put in a duration so that my Companions and the female NPC's will eventually get clean on their own.  

(if bloodstains go away then this next step wont matter) If this doesn't help I will jog my memory as to which file you need to look into to see if all Overlays have been altered

6 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

Okay so quick question

Cum overlays.  For other sexual animations not just for Leito and Crazy.  This patch gives you the Cum N Wealth esp.

For strap-ons you still need to build them, with morphing (CBBE/outfit and bodyslide studio).  I am not up to date on fusion girl so I do not know how strap-ons work with that.

2 hours ago, BigMoney1738 said:

After installing this patch all leito animations are now very misaligned. Is there any way to fix... this?

ScreenShot0.png

Hey whats up. I haven't played in a while and I'm not keeping up with this as much at the moment, but I have it happen periodically from time to time when I load a save. I don't know what the official problem or fix is off the top of my head without looking around for it but when this happened to me I just cycled through all the animations while the wizard was open until I found 1 that lined up again. Once I did that I found I could go back and pick any 1 I wanted and they were fine. Don't know if I just got lucky or it will work for you but since no one has answered yet you could give that a try. Like I said its happened to me 2-3X for no particular reason at all and doing this fixed it everytime.

1 other thing. In your custom .ini file there is a line that says fMinPlayerMove blah blah blah that has a value of 1000. In my game I have it set to 2000 and my animations line up really good. You could always check this and see what yours is set to.

can anyone help me why my penis morph suddenly not working?

supermutant and human, I used to have a perfectly fine penises lol.

Okay, all I did was just reinstalling AAF Patches leito etc so that females would actually use strap on during FF sex, and then I reinstalled AAF compatibility too. That's it, next thing I know is a working strap-on but a straight erect penis (flaccid is still a thing, but when erect it's just straight forward, can't move down up or bend as usual) the same goes with Supermutant, but the supermutant couldn't even erect at this point :(

is too many plugins could be the answer?

I got 254 active plugins.

EDIT

I'm using Leito's rigs as well.

Im having a problem: I followed your exact instructions, but yet humans always have a flaccid penis. Also, other dogs than dogmeat has functioning penis, but dogmeat doesnt work, his is only sheathed(flaccid).

What do i do to fix it?

7 minutes ago, Chnie said:

Im having a problem: I followed your exact instructions, but yet humans always have a flaccid penis. Also, other dogs than dogmeat has functioning penis, but dogmeat doesnt work, his is only sheathed(flaccid).

What do i do to fix it?

Craft a suit for Dogmeat and give it to him. He will be treated like the NPC's and put it on for scenes and take it off when not in a scene.

Dog Love1.2.7z

You will have to find thread for help with the NPC flacid problem. I am on my way out the door and don't have time right now to explain it. There are tons of posts on this subject, shouldn't take you long to find answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is an issue with this mod or Leito's but for some reason none of the "bed" animations are coming up as a choice in the menu for AAF.  Went searching in both threads and couldn't really find anything relevant.  Any suggestions as to what might be causing it?  Only trying the FF animations at present (my Nora doesn't want any filthy men on her [but she does like her pet :) ])

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to get all of this to work correctly is far too much for my tiny brain. Since this all still seems to be WIP, think i'll hold off and wait for it to get less complicated. Went in a circle trying to find a fix my super mutants erectile disfunction. A good bit of the animations do work, so i can manage.