AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

Who ever started updating the whole mess that now exist with AAF and Leito and everything else? It would of been nice if you had warned everybody the problems this started.

Didn't anybody test the update before posting....wait thats what Bethesda does hoping modders will again fix there buggy games?

I can't ever start a new game. It is stuck in a loading mode or whatever???? 

I read one person and they say delete another person says something else. Follow the instructions aaah that aren't complete yet?

Knowing something new always causes a rippling affect across all mods is understandable. I guess just waiting till the dust settles is going to make it better?

Or has Micro-soft done there best to shut-down adult mods as they now own all things bethesda...what a disaster?

12 minutes ago, Grundvigs69 said:

Who ever started updating the whole mess that now exist with AAF and Leito and everything else? It would of been nice if you had warned everybody the problems this started.

You don't have to have all the patches.  Including this one.

The only animation packs that need a patch are Crazy's old Four-Play ones, because they aren't compatible with AAF otherwise.

All of these other animation packs will work just fine with no patches at all.  You just need AAF, along with AAF Themes to tag the animations for mods:

Patches for these packs add features like more genders, different sounds, overlays, etc.  But they aren't necessary.

If you are just starting out, install the male and female bodies you want to use, install AAF, install AAF Themes, then install animation packs.  Don't mess around with patches until you have the basics working.

22 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you are just starting out, install the male and female bodies you want to use, install AAF, install AAF Themes, then install animation packs.  Don't mess around with patches until you have the basics working.

Well, I THOUGHT I had everything fixed, but they are standing up in the middle of the animations again. I believe "auto relax" is the culprit perhaps?

:(

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, far_kas said:

what fixes the problem marked 008 "erected"? The word is not even listed here for 30 pages.

fgghncz.JPG.09730562c4c610eaaa4919670b68b7ea.JPG

a 008 "erected" jelölésű problémát mi javítja? Itt 30 oldalon át a szó nem is szerepel.

This patch is too old to use it

Take a look at my patch or if you need only can overlays try scripted version

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 11:02 AM, Indarello said:

This patch is too old

Maybe old ... The patch is new and the game is unusable.

1114700360_Fallout42021-03-0716-38-23-48.jpg.1dd75a9f072a813e354f196a4bcf35b4.jpg

Spoiler

1761826094_Fallout42021-03-0714-53-47-02.jpg.5910978a4c2faea0331da63486d073ac.jpg

then ... what worked was also faulty

1739966180_Fallout42021-03-0716-46-54-02.jpg.85f398eacfb878b25ba4eb35e47c5b5f.jpg

and now the best .... stuck...  me too.

74445249_Fallout42021-03-0717-09-21-60.jpg.410a43d72434081998045b8c0b6d0785.jpg

what ... it's still 130 !? Yep. Incomparably faster than the 163! Plus ... more stable!  Even the 138 is not so stable

1953584957_Fallout42021-03-0822-51-47-38.jpg.6383c68e1062a10cc62824457822f2f8.jpg

...although the aaf thing seems to be forced out of the game regardless of that dick it stands like spike! The posture, on the other hand, became horrible and they do it under the bed. brrr...  

Spoiler

961109168_Fallout42021-03-0815-44-01-63.jpg.5307964b2b772c598c21b9890336bee9.jpg

Spoiler

1360884485_Fallout42021-03-0817-38-17-71.jpg.1052dc6fc9731a987c54cadf32fd8ea5.jpg40594170_Fallout42021-03-0817-50-09-43.jpg.10a8e23a970ab01edc9394fe139f9bfb.jpg

Mi ... még mindig 130!? Igen. Összehasonlíthatatlanul gyorsabb, mint a 163-as! Ráadásul ... stabilabb! Még a 138 sem olyan stabil ...mint ez. Most úgy tűnik, hogy az aaf dolog kiszorult a játékból függetlenül attól, hogy ez a fasz úgy áll, mint a cövek... majd rendesen lekonyul. A pozíció viszont borzalommá vált és az ágy alatt csinálják... brr... szörnyű. 

Próbáltam a 163-ast. 5 órán át tartott a telepítése. Igen. 1 óra alatt 7x omlott le vagy sötét volt a képernyő és semmi látvány nem volt. Meguntam...

6 hours ago, far_kas said:

Maybe old ... The patch is new and the game is unusable.

then ... what worked was also faulty

and now the best .... stuck...  me too.

what ... it's still 130 !? Yep. Incomparably faster than the 163! Plus ... more stable!  Even the 138 is not so stable

...although the aaf thing seems to be forced out of the game regardless of that dick it stands like spike! The posture, on the other hand, became horrible and they do it under the bed. brrr...

Give me a list of your mods, please.

Gib mir bitte eine Liste deiner Mods.

:exclamation:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 10:25 PM, Polistiro said:

Don't MP me, use this forum: everyone will be able to see solutions.

Please report problems here. (like misalignments)

BEFORE starting:

What is this?

It's a simple FOMOD that allows AAF to reference Leito and Crazy animations.

This FOMOD regroup all my xmls in order to play all Leito's an Crazy's animations via AAF.

To please the largest public i made xmls for (in addition of originals Male/Female animations) Female/Female & Male/Male.

With this you can trigger all Leito's and Crazy's animations using AAF wizard

If you take a moment to read instructions in my FOMOD, you can install only what you want and only what you want.

For Female/Female patch, read the important note bellow.

How to:

Before installing, you should install AAF (+compatibility patch) and an original animation pack (like leito one) to see if all is working.

Installation:

Once you checked all works without this mod you can install this mod (link in the second post).

REQUIREMENTS (choose at least one):

For Leito animations: FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2 from here

For Crazy animations: Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) - 3-11-17.7z from here

:  Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3.7z from here

Follow fomod instructions,it advice you (when possible) when you try to install a patch without the original mod and explain step by step what you will install.

Fomod paths are made to simplify manual installations, I tested my fomod using Mod Origanizer 2.

FOMOD since V2 integrate my cum overlays mod, they are applied at the end of animations (after stage 4 if staged animation). If you want to disable them you can edit AAF_settings.xml, there is an overlays option to set to "TRUE" like this : <setting id="disable_overlay_handling" value="true"/> <!-- Turn off all overlay changes by AAF -->

I made all my possible to keep them not glowing in the dark and visible in hight luminosity with transparency. If you know how improve them, let me know.

Hide contents

butt.jpg.1e55c4cac9e6eb1902c75cfae6306f6c.jpg

buttSun.thumb.jpg.c8b3e2f234b1b4fdbade144311ba22eb.jpg

Important note about FF (Lesbians) animations:

This strapon mod in version 2 is REQUIRED.

Because i made sliders for morph you must buid the strap-on with bodyslide (not institute version), don't forgot to tick "Build morphs" . Only one version of strapon at the moment.

Keep "Up" and "Down" sliders at 0% when build.

If you install this mod using a mod organizer like mod organizer 2, you may need to launch bodyslide via your mod organizer to build the strap-on.

If you can't see "Up" and "Down" sliders in bodyslide, you need to edit your mod load order to place stap-on original mod upper than my fomod (my fomod must overwrite original mod).

If you don't follow these instructions the stap-on will stay at the same position independently of animations.

AAF Leito staged :List all human staged animations. S1>> (S2<->S3 loop until "END" key pressed) >> S4>>Overlay.

AAF Leito staged extended  if you need also all stages listed (AAF alphabetize the list). This option doesn't add any new anims, it just make the list longer

AAF Leito staged or extended Lesbians: Same Leito animations but in lesbians versions with stap-on (read "Important note about FF (Lesbians) anims above.

AAF Leito staged or extended Gay: By request humans male / male . Due to leito anims were not made in this optic, there is a lot of clipping on some animations.

Leito dogs Staged or extended: 3 animations for dogmeat and all dog that use its skeleton like junkyard dog, raider dogs, vicious dog. Use the original mod bundled dog penis and textures, you don't have to install others.

AAF Leito supermutant.7z: 6 animations for super mutants.

AAF patch for Crazy_Gun v1b.7z . 8 MF animations + 6 on beds / 3 female masturbation + 1 on bed / 1 Male masturbation.

AAF patch for Four-Play Animations by Crazy6987 v1b.7z : 8 MF animations / 2 DP animations (the 3 dogs animations are removed from list because dog is bugged and won't play anim)

-----------------------------------------

Troubleshooting :

Males won't strip their underwear and or don't have penis: You probably installed a mod that content a male body mesh without penis and / or nevernude textures (like unique NPCs). You can test unequipall console command: click on an NPC to see is ID at screen and type unequipall and exit console command. Normally, you should see the male NPC naked with a flaccid penis.

Males penises stay flaccid during animations: Like already stipulated above you should place this FOMOD bellow "AAF compatibility patch by Farelle" in your load order.

Or you have installed a mod that overwrite male body mesh with one that don't have penis or just the flaccid one. This may occur when installing unique PC / NPC.

The workaround is to replace the mod meshes and/or textures. To work correctly the mesh must have is .tri file (with same sliders names)

Overlays won't disappear after load a save game: Use showlooksmenu like above chapter to deactivate overlays.

"Body"(B), then Overlays (R), EDIT (X), choose one overlay in the list (Arrows and Space to untick), Apply (E) and quit showlooksmenu.

Not tested yet but "Wash Out That Cum" by megururu should solve overlays stains. Go here

How to test body overlays ?:

Once installed you can test overlays (or for troubleshooting) by using showlooksmenu. For player, in the console menu type:

smlplayer 1

For NPCs clic on the npc you want to test to have his ID . Replace ID letters in the follow command by the NPC ID:

slm ID 1

Once this done quit the command console

Type on the key corresponding to "Body"(B), then Overlays (R), Add (R), choose one overlay in the list (Arrows and Space), Apply (E) and quit showlooksmenu

mine it missing body texture did i do something wrong?

On 7/27/2021 at 12:51 PM, FFAL said:

mine it missing body texture did i do something wrong?

Yes. Clothes need to be built up using "BodySlide".

-----------

Igen. Fel kell építeni a ruhákat a "BodySlide" segítségével.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, godwhatamIdoingwithmylife said:

2 problems:

1: how do I get the crazy animations to progress? for example, the dog handjob one, the first part of the animation plays, but I had thought there were more stages to the animation.

2: the crazy animations are unaligned. Here is a screenshot of what I mean. You can see my character is sort of hovering above the ground

Reveal hidden contents

984878479_falloutglitch.png.1679a09d1b94ae4246f25b5a5826b7a9.png

How long you gonna wait for update of this patch? 

16 hours ago, Indarello said:

This patch was not updated for 3 years

I mean, that doesn't inherently mean there isn't a fix for my problem. There might be something that I can adjust in an ini or something, or maybe someone could point me towards a more recent mod that does the same thing. Or, at the very least, I could get confirmation that it is a known problem and there is no fix.

1 hour ago, godwhatamIdoingwithmylife said:

I mean, that doesn't inherently mean there isn't a fix for my problem. There might be something that I can adjust in an ini or something, or maybe someone could point me towards a more recent mod that does the same thing. Or, at the very least, I could get confirmation that it is a known problem and there is no fix.

I think its a case no one else is all that bothered, hence the lack of patches for this. The most likely slution is that you'll have to learn how to fix it. then you can make a patch...

On 9/22/2021 at 4:32 PM, ebbluminous said:

I think its a case no one else is all that bothered, hence the lack of patches for this. The most likely slution is that you'll have to learn how to fix it. then you can make a patch...

this patch was needed in 2018, now AAF can read the animations without it.

Follow this new handy how-to precisely.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-fucking-manual-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-19september2021/