SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

Don't think there is one for lucy since having sex with her will increase it, however Sam's does have a peak since you only gain that through several dialogue options in the promontory.

I was thinking that maybe it would be better if there was a milking animation instead of just standing there waiting for the boobs to shrink. After a while the whole thing got rather tedious. If possible maybe even have an option to toggle animations on and off in case the animations themselves got tedious.

Been only playing for a short time but is there any breast feeding events in this mod? Might another area to look at if it exists.

Of course it would be better lol, but no one's made an animation for it. I'd use it if you want to make me one.

Breast feeding animations sorta got the boot. masterchris made me a couple for lakelurks, however Pride didn't feel comfortable adding it to an adult sex animation plugin. And I saw his point so that was the end of that.

Actually there is a sort of breast milking animation at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3833-fonv-wip-adult-resources-for-scr-on-hold/  and I've come to the breeding party point but I have an invisible deathclaw breed me once then the other two continually have sex with Miranda and Lucy over and over I can't get them to switch to the other three any hints or suggestions?

Talk to the deathclaw that breeded you.

Although if he is invisible and you cant... load a older save.

If you dont have the CASM mod i recommend getting it. It is a better autosaver.

I have tried using the Prid recognized by the game for the third deathclaw by using the Prids of the other 2 deathclaws as a starting point and trying a number higher and lower the game recognizes the deathclaw but will not move it to my character I have tried to disable and enable the deathclaw and it states it enables it but will not spawn it to me. The biggest trouble I find is the deathclaw always disappears after it rapes Miranda when you snap your fingers to send it back to the basement it just disappears

Of course it would be better lol, but no one's made an animation for it. I'd use it if you want to make me one.

Breast feeding animations sorta got the boot. masterchris made me a couple for lakelurks, however Pride didn't feel comfortable adding it to an adult sex animation plugin. And I saw his point so that was the end of that.

Wth!? Why would he object to it? You're looking to add stuff for your mod, what possible reason would he have an issue with? Weird. But since Sexout is under new management now maybe you can consider that area again. Breastfeeding animations should technically work like sex animations so it should be a easy to do

Anyway, you can PM me the finer details, I should have a working animation to work with in 5-10 mins maybe. Also now that I got BBB working again I can give it a more authentic look as well. Any chance you still have the Lakelurk animations Chris gave you? Would love to see what kinda of look or feel you guys were aiming for.

The problem arose because it was a little lakelurk. I don't imagine there would be any problem whatsoever with breastfeeding any adult creatures.

It was more of a gray area. Since it was a creature after all. It just wasn't worth messing with.

Edited by user29