SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

Guest user29

great work with the ant episode. one small thing i found is during "the vision" u can still leave the hive if u turn round and go up to the entrance

Ah yes that's right. Thanks.

Only thing I can think of to make it better is change the smoothness of the fade to black/ and vision start ups.  Like maybe slowly fade out the hud as well from the screen when the screen goes black..or have the screen slowly go black/transition to black.  Iono just  nit picking here, but it was awesome good job so far. 

It feels a little funky because you can still move around. I'll disable player controls (and hud) and it'll look better. Fade to black is harder to work with, I can never figure out how to just fade it to black and have it stay black until I tell it not  to.

So I gave the Farm a try, it was fun but I noted a few things.

I liked the being imprisoned however with imcn I had to turn alot of the multipliers down to keep the character alive primarily due to pan not feeding for a few days, also the debbie scene never proced, so on the 3rd attempt to get out I found the deslaver which didnt work.

overall despite the difficulties encountered it was good, no mutations found and the women imprissioned not being really used as cows ergo milked was bit off.

Now just throwing it out there perhaps for the Farm maybe throw in some mutations bigger chest that always has milk in it, negative mutations that after x amount of births the player losses intelligence.

After the ant episode I'm gonna start over a new farm episode. It'll have mutations and milking etc.

There's 2 plants. It may take a minute (I found waiting an hour helped) for the mutations to appear.

There are 3 in game, actually. Two are in the bedroom, and the other is just outside of it in the hall.

I'd echo what others have said about it not being too responsive to changing when you do eat the peppers, though. Sort of confusing to know how many do and don't effect you. I had to down all 6 to get anything to happen. How many levels are there to the coyote mutation? It looked fairly different when I tested it from the picture. I was going to try more than 6 to see if there are other steps to it but if there isn't, I'd rather not waste the time. Especially since I don't know the item code to spawn the peppers from the console, and would have to rely on the limited number of herbs to respawn. That takes a lot of waiting...