SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

I need to know if pregnancy is working for you guys with multiple deathclaw eggs in your inventory' date=' so get the deathclaw mutation in the queen's chambers then talk to your alpha. Play that out a bit and tell me if your pregnancy starts progressing.

[/quote']

It was working until I closed the game and came back again later. Then I died when I loaded in.

What is the episode of Riverside?

What will be the next episode? I expected the episode impatiament with Aliens and Centaurs Jawba and ants

Riverside will have you invading the town, from the inside out (quite literally :P), with deathclaws.

Jawba got cut because centaurs are crazy gross :(

Thanks.

You might want to lock the last thread. I am sure inna while someone will go posting on it about how it doesn't work and Pregnancy will be in V4 by then and by the time this happens Zippy will have had enough he will lose it and reach through their screen and pull their heart out and show it to them while they die while screaming like Christopher Lloyd at the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Which, I mean, is awesome, but still.

Thanks.

You might want to lock the last thread. I am sure inna while someone will go posting on it about how it doesn't work and Pregnancy will be in V4 by then and by the time this happens Zippy will have had enough he will lose it and reach through their screen and pull their heart out and show it to them while they die while screaming like Christopher Lloyd at the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Which' date=' I mean, is awesome, but still.

[/quote']

I can't lock threads I don't think, just delete them. I've already PM'd loogie to lock the old thread.

edit: looks like he already locked it :)

Anyone that was having problems with the bighorner ranch let me know how it plays for you now.

Success! I've finally managed to export the modified breasts mesh to FNV an it is displaying correctly.

Thanks for the help user29, I'll keep trying to give the mesh a better appearance. Meanwhile here are some screenshots of what I've managed to make. When I finish editing the two files (titse4 and titse5) I'll upload them here.

post-8548-13597879212898_thumb.jpg

post-8548-13597879213063_thumb.jpg

post-8548-13597879213204_thumb.jpg

lol, that wasn't very nice at all. But yeah, you said you weren't finished with the mesh so I'd do a little work on the nipples.

Great work though, honestly I'll probably use your meshes as well as I love the BNB body. (seeing as how I made the pregnant versions :P)

Roommate was annoying me all afternoon so I didn't get a chance to play any of the content, but I did take a stroll through the new Riverside! It just keeps getting better, the mini NCR/Ranger statue is a nifty touch. The new militia also does an excellent job of fighting off giant fire geckos, although the robot was a casualty.

Is the currently empty "Riverside Home" near the mines going to be the player housing you mentioned? Because it looks very nice and clean inside, and that's a nice change from most housing. And I notice it has a rather conspicuous ladder leading down to who knows where... :D

Also, I walked by this bighorner about three times before I finally paid attention to his name. (Slight spoiler ahead for those who haven't played the first Deathclaw episode.)

E31F4CAC3C15F929E51D82C4136952F16783E87D

I'm just hoping he doesn't suffer the same fate as Halstrom's cameo character :P

So far, Bighorner Ranch works fine to me. Nice humor when you don't have feed for the bramin when you talk to them. The only mishaps I saw were during the supply runs.

The first run, Pan got stuck trying to climb up a hill after chasing and killing a mantis. (Maybe have him return back to the road and continue the supply run?). I pushed him closer to flat ground and didn't have any problems with him after that.

The second run, a bighorner spawned in Jacobstown and attacked Marcus and the rest of the mutants. I stayed out of the fight, but Betsy and Daisy got caught in the crossfire. Both got shot at by the mutants and got knocked out. I just kept following Pan and the other girls eventually got up and caught up with us.

The third run, another bighorner spawned by Marcus but got put down almost immediately. I don't know if that occurs all the time because that was my last supply run.

I'm sorry I couldn't get the id on that rogue bighorner, it didn't occur to me at the time to check him. These aren't quest breaking bugs just discrepancies, so I guess everything should be all right. I hope it helps, I'm gonna try the other quests and try to document bugs better if they appear.

So far' date=' Bighorner Ranch works fine to me. Nice humor when you don't have feed for the bramin when you talk to them. The only mishaps I saw were during the supply runs.

The first run, Pan got stuck trying to climb up a hill after chasing and killing a mantis. (Maybe have him return back to the road and continue the supply run?). I pushed him closer to flat ground and didn't have any problems with him after that.

The second run, a bighorner spawned in Jacobstown and attacked Marcus and the rest of the mutants. I stayed out of the fight, but Betsy and Daisy got caught in the crossfire. Both got shot at by the mutants and got knocked out. I just kept following Pan and the other girls eventually got up and caught up with us.

The third run, another bighorner spawned by Marcus but got put down almost immediately. I don't know if that occurs all the time because that was my last supply run.

I'm sorry I couldn't get the id on that rogue bighorner, it didn't occur to me at the time to check him. These aren't quest breaking bugs just discrepancies, so I guess everything should be all right. I hope it helps, I'm gonna try the other quests and try to document bugs better if they appear.

[/quote']

Seems like it was pretty flawless then. Which is good because I redid a lot of that.

Deathclaw try to escape samantha's water breakes give birth and then nothing happens after that' date=' what is wrong?

[/quote']

I honestly have no idea why this happens. You're I think the second out of hundreds of downloads that have had a problem at that part. I managed to fix it for the other one by redoing that part. Do you have non human pregnancies enabled, and fertility for all NPCs? She waits around for I think 10 seconds before continuing the dialogue. If you aren't waiting long enough and just reloaded a save it can seem like it's not working.

Roommate was annoying me all afternoon so I didn't get a chance to play any of the content' date=' but I did take a stroll through the new Riverside! It just keeps getting better, the mini NCR/Ranger statue is a nifty touch. The new militia also does an excellent job of fighting off giant fire geckos, although the robot was a casualty.

Is the currently empty "Riverside Home" near the mines going to be the player housing you mentioned? Because it looks very nice and clean inside, and that's a nice change from most housing. And I notice it has a rather conspicuous ladder leading down to who knows where... :D

Also, I walked by this bighorner about three times before I finally paid attention to his name. (Slight spoiler ahead for those who haven't played the first Deathclaw episode.)

[img']http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560953882658375571/E31F4CAC3C15F929E51D82C4136952F16783E87D/[/img]

I'm just hoping he doesn't suffer the same fate as Halstrom's cameo character :P

lol, It just seemed like a good name for a bighorner :P

Things like that I think add an absolute ton to a town and are so incredibly easy to do.

Well, I'm back after a run thru of the Bloatfly Quest. Just a couple of things didn't work on my end. (did set pregnancy length to 7% minimum just to speed things along)

1st Run - Kill Bugs and Escape

Beginning the quest worked flawlessly, my pc got impregnated once, and I didn't bother the feeder bloatfly. After I found the three gas valves, I set off the explosion and killed every bug there was. Well, maybe all of them except the feeder bloatfly. For some reason it gave me a message that the feeder bloatfly alone was knocked unconscious. I still didn't find the body.

Returned to Novac and waited for the pregnancy to end. All bloatfly offspring got killed off by the Novac NPCs (abomination kill? Lol). After the final birth, my pc was impregnated again by the feeder bloatfly (NGSAN:RandomSexType rndA8?) who was now invisible? Waited again for pregnancy to end but my pc wouldn't give birth because it thought it was still dressed (also kept getting NGSAN:Aborting due to 5.2 during impregnation anim. maybe had something to do with it?). Tried to equip and unequip clothes but never got off that loop.(could've happen because pc was dressed from the beginning of the quest?)

2nd Run - Become the Queen Bloatfly and Impregnate the Mojave

Quit game, loaded a clean save, returned to Bloatfly Cave. Got pc impregnated and began using the feeder bloatfly. After becoming the queen (nice set of wings!), returned to Novac to get revenge. Impregnated two NPCs, first was a Novac Settler, the other was Ada Straus (Novac's doctor). Novac Settler NPC started birth first, along with pc, NPC tried to give birth but was stuck on restricted clothes loop even though she was already naked, pc offspring got near NPC and NPC got killed in the crossfire. Ada Straus began giving birth next but got stuck on the same clothes loop.

After finally giving birth to last set of bloatflies on the seventh day, pc got stuck on the clothes loop again. Somehow got out of the loop by re-equipping the wings. Ada never got out of the loop. Bloatfly impregnation ended but I still had the wings, which was nice since they look great.

That was only the first run thru of the quest, so I may have to go thru it again to see if it repeats the same way. Also, what sort of information do you need for test runs? (load order?)

Sounds like most of those problems are pregnancy related and not Breeder. Thanks for the reports. The bloatfly cave needs a good once over like I did to the Bighorners. It's been a while since I coded it and some of it's probably a little shakey.