SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

First of all, it's a fantastic mod  (only played through the bloatfly, deathclaw and bighorners quests so far), i ran into a problem, i'm trying to do the coyote den quest, and after the first gangmember finishes, nothing happens... i can move and go on my way. what should i do?

First of all, it's a fantastic mod  (only played through the bloatfly, deathclaw and bighorners quests so far), i ran into a problem, i'm trying to do the coyote den quest, and after the first gangmember finishes, nothing happens... i can move and go on my way. what should i do?

Thats been reported 3 or 4 times now and every single time, updating sexout, pregnancy, and scr to their most up to date version fixes it.

Colour me confused and defeated, it would seem i'm doomed to be a super mutant slave for ever (at the party base near new vegas, not the cattle ranch)  as i can't work out how to escape with my stuff!

Found the spade, dug over a longish time the tunnel (so its one click escape now, and it does work but armed only with a spade v's the badies up thier me = me dead)

licked the former legions slave to buy some lovely slave rags

picked several barrel cactus sprouts

got will power hovering around 120

Talked to bert to get the story from him, only dialouge now from him is "ah the new cum dump"

short of absuing quick save to get the willpower up by hopeing to get the even or pos willpower events i'm out of ideas

What did I miss?

Sorry if this is elsewhere in the thread have done my best with searches but still no luck, all the mods i have seem to be working, can be a slave/give birth etc

excellent mod though, half of prim now host bloat flies, got my own dommy dog (try saying that fast) looking forward to the rest later

Try giving her the eggs from the refrigerator right outside your riverside home and tell me if it works.

ok, i try it out and it don't work also i try talk to her without the egg and you still can chose the 'here is the egg' option.

i also like to report some issue, i can't turn in the egg after lucy and other is give birth. you can choose the option but no action is taken.

I had this bug. Wait for a week outside. Then go in and talk to her.

For some reason she doesnt take the eggs but still has them.

Still not working.

Thats been reported 3 or 4 times now and every single time, updating sexout, pregnancy, and scr to their most up to date version fixes it.

I have updated sexout NG, sexout pregnancy and scr, and while i did notice some changes ingame , the encounter still didn't play out... 

I have updated sexout NG, sexout pregnancy and scr, and while i did notice some changes ingame , the encounter still didn't play out... 

did you try starting a new game after the updates?

I had to share this.  I noticed as my character was a Bloatfly queen and I kept speeding up time to give birth faster, my offspring I was carrying grew to child size and I saw this option...

[spoiler=Spoiler]

Knowing that you can impregnate women in the wasteland, seeing this on my offspring got me curious what would happen.

Well, this happened:

She has a rocket launcher?!

I was not a happy mother considering she blew me up (and also notably she stood there without a scratch on her), so I had an idea upon loading the autosave...

But all she did was say, "Hey!  That's not yours!"  and nothing happened.

Rather amusing I say, HAHA!

Thanks for a great mod!

And if you make children Titus mutants?
Not a man, and not an animal?

b92c964a9cf9t.jpg 6b6dd5643a8ft.jpg
It made sense to capture the entire wasteland, and a new final - fight for Hoover Dam...
Add the possibility of mutation of civilians forming a full settlement.
Sincerely...

that looks good maybe choice between  dc and hybrid children, and maybe a way to turn other people hybrids as well by maybe capturing that black fev dc and making it your slave, or something like it or that scientist at firestation could extract sample of fev and then u could do different things like the womb for the girls upstairs

lol, so boss. I'm not sure I want to add that to Breeder but that still cool that you did it on your own.

I am in fashion have not changed anything - only console commands.

Oh yeah ... mastered translation SexoutBreeder v5.9.3 the Russian language.

Laid out in the same subject, as before.

Thank you and good luck...

And if you make children Titus mutants?

Not a man, and not an animal?

b92c964a9cf9t.jpg 6b6dd5643a8ft.jpg

It made sense to capture the entire wasteland, and a new final - fight for Hoover Dam...

Add the possibility of mutation of civilians forming a full settlement.

Sincerely...

Nice

lol, so boss. I'm not sure I want to add that to Breeder but that still cool that you did it on your own.

Hmm interesting idea for later perhaps

I thought you were moving in that direction with the last play through of your mod. I don't want to give away any story but the last few interactions with Titus towards the end of the game is what made me think of this direction.

I understand however if it isn't added. You have managed to constantly supprise me several times wtih your story line.  Some use your game because of interest .. hummm you know. I got interested becasue of the story.  Seriously folks, if User29 created a mod with none of the .. well special features of this mod except the story I would still enjoy it. You have been constantly improving your skills and it shows. The last rewrite was great.. now if only I and other people would stop falling through the floor.. :lol:

I thought you were moving in that direction with the last play through of your mod. I don't want to give away any story but the last few interactions with Titus towards the end of the game is what made me think of this direction.

I understand however if it isn't added. You have managed to constantly supprise me several times wtih your story line.  Some use your game because of interest .. hummm you know. I got interested becasue of the story.  Seriously folks, if User29 created a mod with none of the .. well special features of this mod except the story I would still enjoy it. You have been constantly improving your skills and it shows. The last rewrite was great.. now if only I and other people would stop falling through the floor.. :lol:

There used to be a version of sexout that added a 'floor fix'

I dont know why its not in the current version

There used to be a version of sexout that added a 'floor fix'

I dont know why its not in the current version

It is, but the last time I went through the game I went for the deathclaw story line. The cave kept on loosing people. Falling through the floor, getting stuck in the wall. All sorts of strange. The rest of the game played well enough and I didn't have someone fall to the center of the earth so to say. Only the cave. I had to start using placemeat command to recover, however that didn't work with Sam. She would spawn with full amor and get a beat down by every deathclaw in the cave. Get up and get beat down again. When she disappeared I had to go back to a previous save. Lucy could be recovered Sam unfortuntally not.

Hmm, i have a weird problem...

After i have taken over riverside, the alpha is gone (he was standing on the hill before).

But the curious thing is that the Deathclaw Semen gives me human offspring XD

Any1 of youy guys heard of this before?

Edit: Just found Titus, will see how it goes ^^

Edit2: Nope even he gives me human offspring :-/

Edit3: Updating everything seems to have solved my problem :)

Hmm, i have a weird problem...

After i have taken over riverside, the alpha is gone (he was standing on the hill before).

But the curious thing is that the Deathclaw Semen gives me human offspring XD

Any1 of youy guys heard of this before?

Edit: Just found Titus, will see how it goes ^^

Edit2: Nope even he gives me human offspring :-/

Edit3: Updating everything seems to have solved my problem :)

Check your pregnancy settings in mcm. make sure the chance of father race to be offspring* is 100%

Its not worded like that. I just forgot what it said.