Guest user29

I would try disabling all your mods except 

NV.esm

Sexout

SCR

Pregnancy

Any race mods you might be using

Breeder

and seeing if it's working. Until I get more than one person who reports a problem I have to assume it's something on your end.

So 29 other people download it anyway. That's funny. Not sure what you guys are doing with it.

Anyway, I've got time and an itching to work on the farm episode over the weekend. I'll have an update sunday with whatever i get done. Still trying to think of how Deb is going to "give you" the cow mutation.

So 29 other people download it anyway. That's funny. Not sure what you guys are doing with it.

Anyway, I've got time and an itching to work on the farm episode over the weekend. I'll have an update sunday with whatever i get done. Still trying to think of how Deb is going to "give you" the cow mutation.

How about Debbi doesnt. Um. whats her name does. The girl who likes being a cow. Her name has escaped me.

Or perhaps Debbi is tricked into giving to you. Or threatened by a third party.

how about a lalelurk episode that could be a nod to H.P Lovecrafts "Shadow over Innsmouth" The episode could be ste up in a small town called innsmouth similiar to the deathclaw episode. The episode could invole your character investigating and then being initiated into the cult that controls the town,which of course involves interspecies breeding with the local lalelurk population. Glad to see your interested in continuing the bighorner episode. I think it should include your character helping to run the farm with deb. However i liked the creepy farmer mcdonald character and i think an interesting twist would be for him to return and take back control of the farm, enslaving your character again, this time for the purpose of keeping you in a constant state of pregnancy to be mikled every day with a bunch of girls you helped recruit with deb. I guess you might need more animations for this scenario though. I think a centaur episode would be cool too purely for the gross out tentacle factor.

You say that you will work on the farm. Well..the crops need "harvesting" soon.

Seriously though, I can't really think of something for the mutation that doesn't tie in the Deathclaw campaign. That plan goes off of the idea that after getting the mutation removed, the character's DNA is left unstable and can be injected with traits from other species via viral infection. This viral infection could come from a "diseased" bighorner that was locked away by Pan under McDonald's orders or the infection can come from a syringe that Pan gets you with just after removing the collar. Going off of either idea, the mutation progresses as you complete tasks for Deb.

I'm really toying around with the idea of bulldozing the current farm or starting a different "farm" scenario. The old farm's frame work that I wrote annoys me tremendously. 

Thoughts? And if you're for it, if you have ideas or things you'd like to see kick them at me. I'm going to have a little time this week even to work on it, so if when I dont get the update out today fear not.

have u thought of moving it somewhere else so run lucky38 would be compatible or maybe even tie it on to dc stuff 

Seconded, and sorry, I've not gotten to the farm yet. Just started playing again after I played it on release on XBox. (God I love you guys and PC modding, thanks)

I think it would work best(atmosphere wise) to keep it in that section of  Vegas. There are a couple of hills in the area that could house the farm, hell I even found a hill with a half moon ravine surrounding it that could work great.