SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

Is there any way i can get rid of fenris besides loading back before i gave the pack mother the pups. He is very glitchy (looks like a colorful piñata and respawns next to me after he leaves my current cell, won't go home, ect... Its terribly annoying and i would rather avoid progress made during the time he was growing up.

Kainschilde

I was referring to an area near the original site. Shoulda worded it better the first time, but what's done is done.

user29

I'll try to find the location again. All I can remember is that it's on the right side of the road a little ways past where you start seeing green on the first time heading to Jacobstown.

- One house in particular has floating items where a table was supposed to be, but isn't.

Thanks. In the future, tell me what house it is ;)

In case someone hasn't responded earler, if so Sorry.

It is the house right next to the sheriff while he is standing in the middle of Riverside. If you are facing the sheriff turn right and enter the building. Or Right of your house if your facing the building. It is in the room to the left as you enter.

While we are on the texture issue there are other floating grass by the deathclaw promotory on both sides of the water. Not sure if it is your mod that is doing it or another mod that has been added by me. Can't be sure but also can imagine the grass etc being changed by my mods that I have loaded.

After he's taken you to his den, you can leave him there.

Thanks, it was getting kind of ridiculous.
Nevermind, didn't work. Has anyone else had this problem?

try setting the graphics to high.

Ill give it a go. I just brought him to his cave and turned his AI processing off. Seems to be working so far.

what do you mean sending him home didn't work? Did he come back to you? and if he did what was the conversation. Because if he did I messed something up.

what do you mean sending him home didn't work? Did he come back to you? and if he did what was the conversation. Because if he did I messed something up.

He just keeps spawning near me, no conversation. As soon as he spawns he leaves, then as soon as hes out of the cell he spawns back.

I can confirm he didnt stay for me either. Just appearing next to me constantly then running away, occasionally would breed or hand me something.

Had to 'disable' him as it was getting in the way of deathclaws.

I had the same problem, but didn't know it was a problem.

I got the dialogue to tell him to wait for me at the den, but only after I went through the options to control him.  Only after I had 1. tried to outsmart him, 2. tried to roll him on his back, 3. tried to push him back, then 4. had sex with him (the one in the same dialogue list as the others).

Only then did I get the option to send him back to the den.

I had the same problem. Couldn't play on after moving to his pride. he would keep on comming back interfering with the rest of the game. Couldn't figure out why or how to stop it so I went back to a pre-breeder save and un-installed the mod. That was awhile back though. Thought you fixed it with some of the changes made recently however I haven't tried Feris again yet..

The third death claw always disappears after having sex with Miranda the first time

If there is a command or prid I can use to uninvisible him

I would try disabling all your mods except 

NV.esm

Sexout

SCR

Pregnancy

Any race mods you might be using

Breeder

and seeing if it's working. Until I get more than one person who reports a problem I have to assume it's something on your end.

I'd like to report the same issue, tried all fo the steps reccomended and nothing seems to work