SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

A stupid question.  Fenris seems to lost his texture.  So which file has it in it?  I have all three in my game... Data 11, outfits 2 and breeder esp.  Thanks.  Does he use the same textures as a dog?  Or does he have different textures?  Thanks for the help.

Guest user29

I'm unable to work on this at all right now, however I've developed a crazy fun idea for a giant ant episode, and am looking forward to really tearing into this mod again in a few days. 

I'll share some of my ideas,

The ant episode has you becoming the queen initially through consuming a substance. (A little different than how the bloat flies do it) Once queen, you mate with a drone, and lay eggs. You then get to build your hive. There's hive ants, workers, gatherers, guards, and queen attendants. 

Then there's army ants that will follow you around. They'll have unique things they can do to aid you in combat. Its fairly complicated, but the general idea is army ants help you obviously, gatherers provide "food" for your colony. Workers expand your nest once you get enough of them and provide aditional food. Guards, guard obviously against randomly spawned enemies that try to attack. And Attendants speed up the rate at which your upgrades research and the time it takes for your eggs to hatch.

So then I had the idea, that workers also provide "nodes" that are placed around the world that will allow you to summon more army ants to aid you in combat. Think Overlord I guess. Only you're a giant mutated ant :P

So I thought that was interesting. I also want to change/expand the deathclaws a bit since after I thought on it a while, the half deathclaw offspring actually seemed like a good idea. I think what I'll do is males look like deathclaws and females look like the player, so sorta half deathclaws. I dont want to deal with the offspring, so I think what I'll do is a month after you birth your children for Titus they'll be fully matured and maybe do a little something where they can start their own colony.

So I've got what i want to do there squared away, I'm gonna work on what i want to do with the super mutants. Because it's a crime to leave it as it is. That could be a wonderful little scenario with a little more work. BIg things coming.

So I thought that was interesting. I also want to change/expand the

deathclaws a bit since after I thought on it a while, the half deathclaw

offspring actually seemed like a good idea.

I really thought you were going that way with the story line of the last play through. It really fits nicely.

Finally had a chance, and some alone time (LOL) to test this plugin out.

I really enjoyed this, so far just tinkering with the Coyote Den episode, by accident. Going to the Drive-In I noticed the prego Raider.... and bam! The episode kicked in. LOL. I knew just then that I was running Breeder's Coyote Den episode.

Very well put, nicely done plugin. Hope to see much more of you work here soon. It is very appreciated by me. I'm going to solely check more of Breeder's episodes now. Thank you.

Would like to report a bug.  The pregnancy caused by choosing "Breed with Fenris" while having used a Fertility Herb is bugged.  All the pups are born correctly, but your belly never grows, it never gets beyond "Maybe Pregnant", and said "Maybe Pregnant" condition never gets removed.  This prevents any random pregnancies; the only way to get back to normal is through a different guaranteed method, such as the Bighorner stud in the barn, or "Breed with Fenris" without a fertility herb.

I have both this mod and Sexout Pregnancy up to date, and this bug only occurs in that specific scenario, breeding with Fenris while under the influence of a fertility herb.

Guest user29

Well I do something a little odd there, I add both gestating coyotes and dogs. If you want, tell halstrom about your problem, it is a pregnancy problem.

I don't think that's it; breeding with Fenris adds coyotes and dogs.  Without the herb, it works fine.  With the herb, the bug occurs.

Or maybe it is a pregnancy problem, too many offspring at once?  I just checked the scripts and the only difference I could find was the check for the herb and the amount of pups.

Heh, back and forth bug shuffle...

Well I do something a little odd there, I add both gestating coyotes and dogs. If you want, tell halstrom about your problem, it is a pregnancy problem.

I'll have a look, I think there are some slight differences between the 2 species, I'll try make them the same and see if that helps sort it out. From memoery I think there is a 5 coyote limit and 6 dog limit and dogs are slightly smaller in gestation size.

Brutal Rapers has combat rape (for hostile critters) and stalking. You can set it to just critters if you so desire for stalking, though combat rape is all or nothing.

Sexout Rex and Sexout Rocket has sex with dogs, but it is consensual.

None of those involve pregnancy unless you switch pregnancy on.

As far as more story based goes, though, no.

Guest user29

the coyote den isn't really pregnancy focused, though you do progress through parts of it by having various pups.

Anyway, when I get back to modding, which will be veeery soon, I'm gonna really dig in (har har) to the ant episode. I already did most of the ant mutation, Though I still need to do the antennae and I'm thinking I might give the option of a few extra ant arms that come out of your sides that increases your hand to hand skill. But you'll be able to choose what upgrades you want. Think it's gonna look pretty cool though.

So other than that, I've fleshed out a new farm scenario, where you take over and abandoned farm with the help of a somewhat corrupted robot guiding you. There'll be several steps where you build up the farm, until eventually the tables can get turned on you. It'll use the cow mutation extensively. 

Lastly I've loosely outlined a relatively simple scenario where you get involved in some group who's aiming to repopulate the wasteland. Again, not much to this one really, you get shot up with some fertility enhancing drugs, get bred, and pop out half a dozen offspring. The draw is the size of the pregnancy. I imagine they'll pay you for your litters.

Not sure what group I want to be doing it though.

Brutal Rapers has combat rape (for hostile critters) and stalking. You can set it to just critters if you so desire for stalking, though combat rape is all or nothing.

Sexout Rex and Sexout Rocket has sex with dogs, but it is consensual.

None of those involve pregnancy unless you switch pregnancy on.

As far as more story based goes, though, no.

Thanks! I'll give Brutal Rapers a shot

Hmm... no love for the insect abodmen? Your proposition is enthralling nonetheless.

the coyote den isn't really pregnancy focused, though you do progress through parts of it by having various pups.

Anyway, when I get back to modding, which will be veeery soon, I'm gonna really dig in (har har) to the ant episode. I already did most of the ant mutation, Though I still need to do the antennae and I'm thinking I might give the option of a few extra ant arms that come out of your sides that increases your hand to hand skill. But you'll be able to choose what upgrades you want. Think it's gonna look pretty cool though.