SexoutBreeder [v5.9.3] New Data Pack [v12] and experimental plugin

Guest user29

Guest user29

I'll have a rough version of the full ant mutation pretty soon. Still tweaking it. And the antennae look best on the back of the head.

Guest user29

Took a while but it turned out. I might animate the arms. Not sure. The abdomen on the back there is animated and pulses. I'll probably have another optional upgrade that gives you the animated belly that's used in the bloatfly episode.

post-14891-0-53897200-1362960602_thumb.jpg

post-14891-0-36795700-1362960612_thumb.jpg

post-14891-0-48883600-1362960630_thumb.jpg

Took a while but it turned out. I might animate the arms. Not sure. The abdomen on the back there is animated and pulses. I'll probably have another optional upgrade that gives you the animated belly that's used in the bloatfly episode.

Looks great. Reminds me of a couple of those symbiote  things that nobody has used for anything yet.

And more chances to use the belly from bloatfly is always brilliant. I love that thing.

Lastly I've loosely outlined a relatively simple scenario where you get involved in some group who's aiming to repopulate the wasteland. Again, not much to this one really, you get shot up with some fertility enhancing drugs, get bred, and pop out half a dozen offspring. The draw is the size of the pregnancy. I imagine they'll pay you for your litters.

Not sure what group I want to be doing it though. -- User29

I don't know if this faction or group is something that you would be interested in ... However..

Aliens. Lord only knows what type of creature that they are trying to breed. You can insert almost any combination of monstrosities in this group. Remember Fo3 and all the genetic mixing they did then. (on Mothership Zeta) Now they have template(s) of what they desire. Half alien/ghoul   Maybe a bloatghoul. or a gekodog you can really let your imagination go for this one. Maybe if technically possible they can have different solutions and various combinations.

There can even be a scene where they capture you and do various experiments on your body where they increase the capacity of birthing to the point where in the last stages you have say... -4 agility or even -5. Strength boost (to be able to carry and defend the offsprings while in the womb but after birth the buff is gone. Almost anything can go with this one.

Another differnet idea. After obtaining various mutations and/or proof of breeding capacity they abduct you and wish to study you. Breed various monstrosities. Introduce various mutations, of course to remove them after their final  testing. Finally disect you. Of course at this point you would have to escape. Duh. This option can be completly enclosed in an underground facility or spaceship. Limited impact on the NPC players in the game. You could probably work this into the breeder easily enough with a teleport to facility with or without any warning.

You could continue this avenue to the extent you have done with the Deathclaw additions. Except this time you would minimize the impact on the game (not kill needed NPC's ) so that the player can continue after they get finished with the abduction. Maybe leave with some tasty mutations. Water breathing, (lakelurk mixed genetics) radiation resistance (ghoul breading) added perception (dog mix) the field is open.

Please forgive me and my extensive ideas. Sometimes they come in a rush.

Just my 2 cents.

Guest user29

Sounds like a fine idea for an alien episode. Gonna bookmark this post in the OP so I don't lose it. 

The problem I've been having is translating the idea of the aliens experimenting on you to actual gameplay.

You could use the Fallout lore for the enhanced fertility quest. The FEV virus, used to create the super mutants in the game, cause sterility as a side effect. To combat this the Vault-Tec created a secret vault to study and overcome this FEV disadvantage, creating a new FEV strain known as "Vault-Tec's FEV strain".

In the actual lore they failed to do that, but i think it's a great hook. You can find more about it on the wiki here: http://www.falloutwiki.com/Forced_Evolutionary_Virus#Vault-Tec.27s_FEV_strain

A secret Vault-Tec installation known as the Secret Vault was uncovered by the super mutant remnants of the Master's army, who were led by a very strong and highly intelligent super mutant named Attis. It was revealed that Vault-Tec's scientists had intended to further improve the FEV (which they had acquired while building Vault 87 for the United States government). They wanted to use the virus as both a bio-weapon and as a key to humanity's evolutionary future, which is why they were determined to overcome the virus' primary disadvantage—the sterility it produced in mutants infected by it.

Maybe a quest inside the abandoned Secret Vault, where the robots are still running and lock the player inside a vat filled with this enhanced FEV gas.

Guest user29

All good ideas, but my angle for this one in particular is something simple, consensual, and easily repeatable for the player.

Hey User29.  I was wondering if i can use the idea of the deathclaw soda in a concept i am working on?   I am still working on textures and meshes for the other sodas first.  A sexout soda quest, POI and items.  Of course i am learning as i go.

Guest user29

Its been so long since I've coded/updated, that I'm going to release a little test stealth update tonight. I remember I coded the option to turn sam into a deathclaw like yourself, I did something with the coyote mutation, and I'm working on the ant episode right now. I imagine there's more, but I can't remember what I left half finished and what I didn't so, if anyone's brave and wants to have a go at it, look for it a bit later tonight. I'll remind you again, but you won't want to save with it.

Sounds like a fine idea for an alien episode. Gonna bookmark this post in the OP so I don't lose it. 

The problem I've been having is translating the idea of the aliens experimenting on you to actual gameplay.

Nice. I am pleased that you like the Alien Episode idea. Unfortuntally I have almost no skill in moding or such or else I would at least help direct if not actually help with the mod addition.

However....

A fade to black with lots of sounds to give you the idea of being experiemnted with.? Many times with movies some of the best scenes are those that actually show nothing but allow the viewer to "imagine" the events taking place. Just a short Fade to Black. Maybe a little longer that us used in Project Nevada for the cybernetic surgery. Come back to view from above like the Coyote episode with body parts and blood all over the place with aliens in the other room. go to move and ZAAPP. you realize you have a control collar on... ... and the adventure begins...

If you want feel free to PM me when/if you need to bounce some ideas on this...

All good ideas, but my angle for this one in particular is something simple, consensual, and easily repeatable for the player.

Maybe instead of "repeatable" you can create various "mini episodes" or encounters like the one that starts the coyote adventure but small easy to navigate and finish in about 15 minutes or less.

Help someone find something.... what the hell are you doing? :shy: Oh, well why didn't you say you were interested in me... fun ensues.

Transport something for someone you meet to a secret location (s). For money, sex, or both.

Meet some people at a camp when they are about to start a "sex party" Short easy no stress can leave.

Ideas like this... easy, quick, and non impacting on the game play... well unless you get pregnant.

update won't be tonight, hit a coding snag. Will try again tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that. I am sure that when released it will be great.

I have a problem where i cant leave the pups to the den mother :/ am I alone?

Where will you release the new updates? Here or on a mirror?  As Ive seen  you say "ill update this sunday" Do you mean as a post or a file :P 

Regarding the Den mother. You have to finish some steps after entering the den before you are accepted and allowed to give pups to the den mother. Follow the quest with the Alpha and you will be told when you are able to give pups to the den mother in a prompt. A few simple task to be accepted into the pack. I don't want to give away the spoiler.  It worked since User29 first implemented it. However I haven't played through that episode in quite a long time, something might of changed.

update won't be tonight, hit a coding snag. Will try again tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that. I am sure that when released it will be great.

I have a problem where i cant leave the pups to the den mother :/ am I alone?

Where will you release the new updates? Here or on a mirror?  As Ive seen  you say "ill update this sunday" Do you mean as a post or a file :P 

Regarding the Den mother. You have to finish some steps after entering the den before you are accepted and allowed to give pups to the den mother. Follow the quest with the Alpha and you will be told when you are able to give pups to the den mother in a prompt. A few simple task to be accepted into the pack. I don't want to give away the spoiler.  It worked since User29 first implemented it. However I haven't played through that episode in quite a long time, something might of changed.

I know. Ive gotten the message before and it worked fine last time. Now im on a new char and ive done all the tasks and gotten the message. It still wont let me :/