Animation poses - NPC Positioning

PsYchoMurder

Hi, i would appreciate some help regarding animation poses, i recently downloaded Halo's Poser S, but there is no documentation at all, and i tried looking for some instructions, i did find some info but not everything that i needed, i'm new to the animation posers and stuff so it's kinda hard to figure out by myself, especially when there is no proper guide for this (at least i have not found one)

So here are the questions.

1.How do i stop the NPC from moving around while in a pose ?

I tried tai - but this way the NPC does not respond to the next animation, and as soon as i enable the AI again the NPC moves from the position and then i have to reposition the NPC again...

Also i tried setuncounscious 1, but the NPC's have closed eyes this way...

The only method that worked for me is to crouch and then my followers stop moving, but this way the NPC has to be my follower and i'tll probably complicate stuff with paired animations which i have not tried yet.

2.is there a way to position NPC's with a mod or somethimg ?

In a similar matter like how you can change alignment with sexlab animations for each actor

or something like jaxonz positioner but use it on NPC's ?

If no what is the method u guys use ?

3.can someone recommed me some mods/tools that coud help with positioning/manipulating NPCs for screnshots, or any tips would be appreciated :)

I have the entire pinup and halos poser reference album. Il upload it to mega here. This is insanely useful. Contains Pinup Poser and Halos' Poser pictures.

1. Open console and target your own character, type "tc" (without quotes) and it will toggle your character consoles off (set to AI control). Next target an NPC and type "tc" once again and it will allow you to control them just like your own character except you cant attack. If you toggle the npc last it will move your point of view to NPC as if its your PC.

Next get them where you want them and type "tfc 1" this will toggle free cam and freeze the world. allowing you to take as many screenshots as you want. Make sure you use "tc" on all currently controlled NPCs to AI controlled and your PC to user control to return to normal.

Short instructions: "tc" on your character, "tc" on the NPC in question, position the NPC, "tfc 1" to take screenshots

summary:

tfc = toggle free camera on/off

tfc 1 = toggle free camera with frozen world on/off

tc = toggle control on/off (user/AI control)

Also i use ANIMCAM which allows you to set a keybind to be able to toggle 3rd person panoramic camera. Allows you to walk in 1 direction and strafe while having the camera circle your character.

Example: nsfw

post-821033-0-72816900-1440572312_thumb.png

I have the entire pinup and halos poser reference album. Il upload it to mega here. This is insanely useful. Contains Pinup Poser and Halos' Poser pictures.

1. Open console and target your own character, type "tc" (without quotes) and it will toggle your character consoles off (set to AI control). Next target an NPC and type "tc" once again and it will allow you to control them just like your own character except you cant attack. If you toggle the npc last it will move your point of view to NPC as if its your PC.

Next get them where you want them and type "tfc 1" this will toggle free cam and freeze the world. allowing you to take as many screenshots as you want. Make sure you use "tc" on all currently controlled NPCs to AI controlled and your PC to user control to return to normal.

Short instructions: "tc" on your character, "tc" on the NPC in question, position the NPC, "tfc 1" to take screenshots

summary:

Also i use ANIMCAM which allows you to set a keybind to be able to toggle 3rd person panoramic camera. Allows you to walk in 1 direction and strafe while having the camera circle your character.

wow, thank you very much :)

how in the world i never heard of tc console command... i don't even know O_O.

and the reference album is amazing ! it's way better then the one i found on nexus...

Also Jaxonz's positioner is quite useful for placing/rotating npc in paired poses.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

i can use it on NPC's? i never tried Jaxonz positioner, because i had no need for it,

but i always thought that it moves around objects only, as i saw no mention of it in the mod description.

so if Jaxonz positioner actually works with Actors that would be awesome !!

can anyone confirm this?

for now i move my npc's with these:  :s

- getpos (x, y, z) gives you your target's x, y or z coordinates.

- getpos (x, y, z)  # changes the target's x, y or z coordinates.

- rotate X,Y or Z  rotates an object or character (only Rotate Z for characters). (i had not tried this one yet)

summary:

wow, thank you very much :)

how in the world i never heard of tc console command... i don't even know O_O.

and the reference album is amazing ! it's way better then the one i found on nexus...

Yup np. Enjoy the album.

Also Jaxonz's positioner is quite useful for placing/rotating npc in paired poses.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

i've never tried that. That would be really good for 3some shots and what not

Archived