7 hours ago, DayTri said:

Thanks for the update. In what way is slavetats supported? Are there some new settings to automatically apply tats?

it applies tats:

normal pregnancy

soulgem pregnancy

cumionflation/postpregnancy - empty

you can configure tats and colors in json file

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using this mod for a long while and have been enjoying it. However, I seem to have a slight issue regarding the cum inflation. It seems whenever the current cum amount exceeds 50% of the CumBellySizeMax, it automatically goes to 100% of the max size.

Example: I set CumBellySizeMax to 10.0. If after orgasm, the current value of cum is below 5.0, it behaves as normal. However, once another orgasm happens and the cum value goes above 5.0 (as in 50% of max belly size), the value of cum goes straight to 10.0 in the Pregnant Actors list.

I have tried setting the CumBellySizeMax to different values but the same thing happens - once the current value goes above 50%, it will shoot straight up to 100% and remain there. Deflating through milkpumps will not work once at max since it just loops back to 100% every tick.

I've had a quick look through your scripts but I can't seem to find anything as to why this is happening.

This is the only problem I seem to have with this mod. Everything else works fine.

Any chance you can have a look through to see if anything would be causing this issue?

I should point out I had also previously cleaned a save file and re-tested the mod and am still getting the issue.

• 4 weeks later...

"What's New in Version 2020-02-20

Released 2 hours ago

2020-02-20

added male anal pregnancy"

Was this for me?
You are very sweet.
Thank you for your hard work.
You are nice to me, as usual.
I appreciate it. ❤️

Milk Mod Economy is still the best milk in Skyrim.

Tested male preg feature.

Works like a charm.

Any gender combination works.
Player can control with settings what works.
100% A+.

Thank you, Dear.

You give me more than I ask for.
You are very nice. ❤️

(short sentences to assist Google Translate)

• 2 weeks later...

So is this still compatible with the patch for the old version of HP in the link below? The reason I'm asking is because both have an identical MCM page for soulgem pregnancy, so I'm wondering which will take priority and will it cause bugs if they differ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 2:33 AM, Soulbringer1 said:

I have a problem in mcm menu. it shows menu list on the left. but no matter which you chose, it only shows the message on the right. "hentai pregnancy, a simple pregnancy mod , or something like that..   

I'm showing the same thing. After adding the various children mods & milking mods, Hentai Pregnancy MCM list is empty!!

:hushed: :flushed: 

On 3/10/2020 at 2:33 AM, Soulbringer1 said:

I have a problem in mcm menu. it shows menu list on the left. but no matter which you chose, it only shows the message on the right. "hentai pregnancy, a simple pregnancy mod , or something like that..   

I was able to bring back the MCM by reinstalling HP, but now I keep getting an error message saying I have old files.

:exclamation:

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a semi-serious question. After twenty pregnancies, my game wont allow any more women to get pregnant. The description says support for 50. Is that a typo or is there a setting somewhere that im missing. Or something else? Also, unamed NPC's dont get pregnant, though that may be a conflict with another mod. im more concerned about my first note.

5 hours ago, TH87 said:

Here's a semi-serious question. After twenty pregnancies, my game wont allow any more women to get pregnant. The description says support for 50. Is that a typo or is there a setting somewhere that im missing. Or something else? Also, unamed NPC's dont get pregnant, though that may be a conflict with another mod. im more concerned about my first note.

mcm cant show more than 20 actors per page

i could split it into 5 pages, but im not sure its worth it

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

mcm cant show more than 20 actors per page

i could split it into 5 pages, but im not sure its worth it

Thats not the issue. Im not being notified of new girls getting pregnant.

I dont even get the notification of "X is impregnating X"

I tested it. I let one of the women on my list give birth and get past her post pregnancy, but the women i fucked after twenty werent on the list and werent pregnant. The number of women that can be pregnant is definitely capping at 20, its not just that they arent showing on the list.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, thedarlec said:

hey in the config file can I set it to say player has a greater inflation variable? aka getting stuffed with dragon born cum inflates more because dragon

no

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For some odd reason my character does not display any kind of scaling while pregnant. I'm using soulgem pregnancy and for the body I am using the mod listed below :

Any advice would be appreciated.

P.S. If this issue has been addressed in an earlier post, my apologies in advance. Kindly point me to the relevant post.