17 hours ago, sheolman said:

It's an amazing mod. Thank you.

A suggestion: 

Can you add Groin slider in it? I think a pregnant woman her groin region should inflate and cause the vulva inflate too. I offen saw the pregnant woman has a chubby vulva.

I tried to add it by myself, but the *.psc file compiling fail, and I can't figure out why. Pls, thank you again.

Are you you getting an error with SLIF_inflate in HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc? If so you need to temporarily change it to something else otherwise the other scripts won't compile.

Since I'm here, I have another suggestion, mostly for quick debugging: some kind of spell or hotkey to get an actor instantly pregnant and/or inseminated would be really helpful and save time. Especially when you're changing up bodies, etc.

Something that would make it permanent on an actor would be very useful, too.

4 hours ago, Lute said:

Are you you getting an error with SLIF_inflate in HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc? If so you need to temporarily change it to something else otherwise the other scripts won't compile.

Since I'm here, I have another suggestion, mostly for quick debugging: some kind of spell or hotkey to get an actor instantly pregnant and/or inseminated would be really helpful and save time. Especially when you're changing up bodies, etc.

No, there are many errors that seems a lots of functions didn't defined. I guess there lake many *.psc to support it and I can't find them all, some Modders didn't released their sources.

Hope author can do that.

PS: the main *.psc file seems has some redundancy codes. 

1 hour ago, sheolman said:

No, there are many errors that seems a lots of functions didn't defined. I guess there lake many *.psc to support it and I can't find them all, some Modders didn't released their sources.

Hope author can do that.

PS: the main *.psc file seems has some redundancy codes. 

Oh. Well then, go install all the source scripts from this mod's requirements. And then make sure you don't forget the requirement's requirements-- as well as the potential error I mentioned.. I've made my own tweaks to this mod and they compile just fine.

7 hours ago, Lute said:

get pregnant

save

quit

change body

load

profit

On 3/29/2022 at 8:02 AM, sheolman said:

It's an amazing mod. Thank you.

A suggestion: 

Can you add Groin slider in it? I think a pregnant woman her groin region should inflate and cause the vulva inflate too. I offen saw the pregnant woman has a chubby vulva.

I tried to add it by myself, but the *.psc file compiling fail, and I can't figure out why. Pls, thank you again.

the last time i updated body/os few years ago there where no such sliders

55 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

get pregnant

save

quit

change body

load

profit

In hindsight, that wasn't the best example to use, since I also have other reasons for it. Like getting a bunch of NPCs pregnant, which takes a lot of time. A bunch as in, 'hitting the 50 alias cap and considering making edits to add more than 50.'

Edited by Lute
3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

the last time i updated body/os few years ago there where no such sliders

Well, it has now.  Anyway, it is easy to add some sliders on the body. If you wish I can give some supports, I can add any slider on body.

Hope you can add the Groin slider first, if you wish. Thank you.

PS:  There is an error repeat at 112 line of the script of HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod or not? 

02.JPG

01.JPG

40 minutes ago, sheolman said:

Well, it has now.  Anyway, it is easy to add some sliders on the body. If you wish I can give some supports, I can add any slider on body.

Hope you can add the Groin slider first, if you wish. Thank you.

PS:  There is an error repeat at 112 line of the script of HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod or not? 

02.JPG

01.JPG

send what you want to compile

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm...

image.png

?

image.png

?

Thank you first.

1.It is an early version set slider as 0~1. I will update the file of version 2021.3.23.

2.I don't know, I didn't modified that line.

I just tried to add a Groin slider in it. Maybe you can just do it. Anyway, this is the file of version 2021.3.23 I had modified below. Still, I didn't modified line 690 in HentaiPregnancy.psc. It seem you intend to wipe it?

Thank you again.2016995458_.JPG.07e07039f37874940b4bb6d17ab5e7e1.JPG

scripts.rar

4 hours ago, sheolman said:

Thank you first.

1.It is an early version set slider as 0~1. I will update the file of version 2021.3.23.

2.I don't know, I didn't modified that line.

I just tried to add a Groin slider in it. Maybe you can just do it. Anyway, this is the file of version 2021.3.23 I had modified below. Still, I didn't modified line 690 in HentaiPregnancy.psc. It seem you intend to wipe it?

Thank you again.2016995458_.JPG.07e07039f37874940b4bb6d17ab5e7e1.JPG

scripts.rar 14.38 kB · 0 downloads

Scripts.7z

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Nice Mod.

May i ask a question ?

I have This Hentai pregnacy (SexLabHentaiPregnancy LE 2022-04-11) and Children and Soulgens install (with Children+SoulGemsRemodel 1.5. , Children+SoulGemsDragonborn 1.5 )

My pc gets pregnant with a baby. But after Sex with animal plants a soulgem and the "child" disapeart (is no longer with a child pregnant).

As fa as i am remember in older version it was not possible to change to another pregnacy type  (I have Pregnacy on and Soulgem pregnacy on , only with creatures), (Maybe i am wrong). Is there something in my site wrong ?

Or shall i disabling Soulgem pregnacy ?

Thank you.

Edited by Shep67
14 hours ago, Shep67 said:

Hello,

Nice Mod.

May i ask a question ?

I have This Hentai pregnacy (SexLabHentaiPregnancy LE 2022-04-11) and Children and Soulgens install (with Children+SoulGemsRemodel 1.5. , Children+SoulGemsDragonborn 1.5 )

My pc gets pregnant with a baby. But after Sex with animal plants a soulgem and the "child" disapeart (is no longer with a child pregnant).

As fa as i am remember in older version it was not possible to change to another pregnacy type  (I have Pregnacy on and Soulgem pregnacy on , only with creatures), (Maybe i am wrong). Is there something in my site wrong ?

Or shall i disabling Soulgem pregnacy ?

Thank you.

disable gem preg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...