Ed,

Any chance you can get cum inflation to work without the NPC being pregnant? First time you have sex with an NPC there is no cum inflation showing. If you wait until Hentai pregnancy registers her as pregnant (which takes a while), then belly grows while she's standing there. I'm wondering if you have pregnancy as a condition for cum inflation effect to happen. Seems to me it should happen whether she's pregnant or not.

Thanks

27 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Ed,

Any chance you can get cum inflation to work without the NPC being pregnant? First time you have sex with an NPC there is no cum inflation showing. If you wait until Hentai pregnancy registers her as pregnant (which takes a while), then belly grows while she's standing there. I'm wondering if you have pregnancy as a condition for cum inflation effect to happen. Seems to me it should happen whether she's pregnant or not.

Thanks

probably fuckeup code, takes an hour b4 inflation gets visible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How does breastfeeding to milk work? I play as a male, and I incite an SexLab breastfeeding animation on a pregnant actor who has some milk, yet by the end, the number does not go down. I have the Hentai Milk Mod (Hearthfire) installed, and NPCs can milk themselves. I do force stages to advance; should I just let them run their course?

On 10/6/2019 at 8:06 PM, Rain_Shinotsu said:

How does breastfeeding to milk work? I play as a male, and I incite an SexLab breastfeeding animation on a pregnant actor who has some milk, yet by the end, the number does not go down. I have the Hentai Milk Mod (Hearthfire) installed, and NPCs can milk themselves. I do force stages to advance; should I just let them run their course?

Make sure you have the NPC milking configured in the MCM. There is a box for self milking and one for milking NPCs and another for COMPLETE milking of NPCs.

I use Hentai Pregnancy with Elsie LaVache and Milk Mod Economy. Works fine.

Let me just say that I love this mod! It replaces a few mods in my mod list and does a better job. I do have a couple of questions/potential requests if I may.

1. Is there any way to make the cum inflation actually visible as the cum is being flooded in to the character? I mean like in real time not the usual 'animation stops' 'then the belly goes from firm and taught to slightly bloated' Just wondering...

2. Is there a way to integrate a milking machine without installing Milk mod economy, bee a cow, etc?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, splashzone said:

Let me just say that I love this mod! It replaces a few mods in my mod list and does a better job. I do have a couple of questions/potential requests if I may.

1. Is there any way to make the cum inflation actually visible as the cum is being flooded in to the character? I mean like in real time not the usual 'animation stops' 'then the belly goes from firm and taught to slightly bloated' Just wondering...

2. Is there a way to integrate a milking machine without installing Milk mod economy, bee a cow, etc?

Thanks!

hm.... well orgasm is a "pop", i could probably make inflate over few seconds

you can use zaz ones

59 minutes ago, chajapa said:

Ed,

If we install with the bodymorph option, do we get node scaling PLUS whatever we set in bodymorphs? Or does the bodymorphs option REPLACE node scaling entirely?

Thanks

no, only bodymorph

First off, thanks for making this mod, I enjoy what it offers.

I was curious about the MCMOverride.json and how to set it up properly, format wise and stuff.

Spoiler

{
    "intList" :
    {
        "1value=cum_basevalue(ml),0orless=use_mcm_value" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0 ],
        "2value=cum_persentagerandomizer(%),0orless=use_mcm_value" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0 ],
        "3value=malefertility(%),0=use_mcm_value" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0 ],
        "4value=femalefertility(%),0=use_mcm_value" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0 ],
        "pregnancychance=(malefertility+femalefertility)/2" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0 ],
        "79688(RedguardRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 15, 50, 15, 15 ]
    }
}

What changes do what exactly, and do we copy/paste for other races?
I certainly like the idea of fine-tuned race fertility/volume and would like to set it up nice and proper.

23 minutes ago, ThatGuyWithaFace said:

First off, thanks for making this mod, I enjoy what it offers.

I was curious about the MCMOverride.json and how to set it up properly, format wise and stuff.

Hide contents

{
    "intList" :
    {
    }
}

What changes do what exactly, and do we copy/paste for other races?
I certainly like the idea of fine-tuned race fertility/volume and would like to set it up nice and proper.

hmm...?

{
    "intList" : 
    {
        "xxxxx" : [ 15, 50, 15, 15 ],
    }
}

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hmm...?

So, something like this?

Spoiler

{
    "intList" : 
    {
        "79688(OrcRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 30, 50, 30, 10 ],
    }
}

The Orc entry would have more ml, males higher fertility % and females lower fertility %, right?
Also I assume the numbers before(79688) are different per race, and if so what are they/where would I get the numbers?

2 hours ago, ThatGuyWithaFace said:

So, something like this?

Hide contents

{
    "intList" : 
    {
        "79688(OrcRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 30, 50, 30, 10 ],
    }
}

The Orc entry would have more ml, males higher fertility % and females lower fertility %, right?
Also I assume the numbers before(79688) are different per race, and if so what are they/where would I get the numbers?

(RedguardRace(hex=>dec)) is description, it wont work

you need only number

79688 => 13748hex FormID of race in esm

no idea if custom races would work, probably not

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

(RedguardRace(hex=>dec)) is description, it wont work

you need only number

79688 => 13748hex FormID of race in esm

no idea if custom races would work, probably not

Ah there we go, thank you for the clarification. I'm not big on coding and such, so that small description in the json went over my head.
Used a online converter to get the right numbers and looks good(I think).
---

So this looks good, yea? Regardless, thank you again for the help.

Now that I think about it, creatures can be added like this too, yea? At least base game ones I imagine(Giant, Troll ect), or should I just not bother with creatures?
Went ahead and did some creatures anyways

Spoiler

{
    "intList" :
    {
        "79680(ArgonianRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 6, 2 ],
        "79681(BretonRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 5, 0, 10, 6 ],
        "79682(DarkElfRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 8, 4 ],
        "79683(HighElfRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 8, 4 ],
        "79684(ImperialRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 5, 0, 10, 6 ],
        "79685(KhajiitRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 6, 2 ],
        "79686(NordRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 6, 0, 10, 6 ],
        "79687(OrcRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 8, 0, 20, 2 ],
        "79688(RedguardRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 6, 0, 10, 6 ],
        "79689(WoodElfRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 8, 4 ],
        "425176(ElderRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 4, 2 ],
        "559162(ArgonianRaceVampire(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 6, 2 ],
        "559164(BretonRaceVampire(hex=>dec))" : [ 5, 0, 10, 6 ],
        "559165(DarkElfRaceVampire(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 8, 4 ],
        "559168(HightElfRaceVampire(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 8, 4 ],
        "559172(ImperialRaceVampire(hex=>dec))" : [ 5, 0, 10, 6 ],
        "559173(KhajiitRaceVampire(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 6, 2 ],
        "558996(NordRaceVampire(hex=>dec))" : [ 6, 0, 10, 6 ],
        "688825(OrcRaceVampire(hex=>dec))" : [ 8, 0, 20, 2 ],
        "559174(RedguardRaceVampire(hex=>dec))" : [ 6, 0, 10, 6 ],
        "559236(WoodElfRaceVampire(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 8, 4 ],
        "688826(ElderRaceVampire(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 4, 2 ],
        "3411(DraugrRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 2, 0, 2, 2 ],
        "78320(DremoraRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 6, 0, 10, 4 ],
        "78324(FalmerRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 4, 0, 10, 2 ],
        "78329(GiantRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 15, 0, 16, 2 ],
        "78341(TrollRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 12, 0, 14, 0 ],
        "78342(TrollFrostRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 12, 0, 14, 0 ],
        "843140(WerewolfBeastRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 8, 0, 12, 4 ],
        "966168(DragonPriestRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 2, 0, 2, 0 ],
        "33564730(DLC1VampireBeastRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 10, 0, 10, 4 ],
        "33596102(DLC1GargoyleRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 12, 0, 4, 0 ],
        "33623296(DLC1GargoyleVariantBossRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 14, 0, 6, 0 ],
        "33626100(DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored(hex=>dec))" : [ 12, 0, 14, 0 ],
        "33626101(DLC1TrollRaceArmored(hex=>dec))" : [ 12, 0, 14, 0 ],
        "33660294(DLC1GargoyleVariantGreenRace(hex=>dec))" : [ 12, 0, 4, 0 ]
    }
}

This should work I imagine, though not 100% certain.
Would the "basevalue(ml)" for each race be fine under 10ml? Since MCM in-game minimum is 10.

11 hours ago, ThatGuyWithaFace said:

Ah there we go, thank you for the clarification. I'm not big on coding and such, so that small description in the json went over my head.
Used a online converter to get the right numbers and looks good(I think).
---

So this looks good, yea? Regardless, thank you again for the help.

Now that I think about it, creatures can be added like this too, yea? At least base game ones I imagine(Giant, Troll ect), or should I just not bother with creatures?
Went ahead and did some creatures anyways

Reveal hidden contents

This should work I imagine, though not 100% certain.
Would the "basevalue(ml)" for each race be fine under 10ml? Since MCM in-game minimum is 10.

wont work, you did not remove (RedguardRace(hex=>dec)) part

Guest AthenaESIV

So SGO3 has some great events and a nice UI, but the bodyscales are awful and using SLIF is a complete mess...

Do you think it would be possible or would you maybe be interested in making this mod steal pregnancy and incubating events from SGO? Players could just disable or minimize scaling from SGO, and then mix the superior body inflation of this mod plus some of its great features with the features of HP.

I've been testing this with FHU + this mod and it seems to work really well so far.

I'm also trying it with SGO now by setting SGO % to 0 and simply using it for the incubation feature, HP has most of the other features I want on its own, so it seems to be working fine as is.

I only ask if it is something that would not be a total nightmare to try implementing, and it even if crudely done you could leave it to us to get our own settings right.

If your answer is a simple no that's cool :) Like I said I kinda fumbled them together for now and it seems to be working ok for me.

7 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

So SGO3 has some great events and a nice UI, but the bodyscales are awful and using SLIF is a complete mess...

Do you think it would be possible or would you maybe be interested in making this mod steal pregnancy and incubating events from SGO? Players could just disable or minimize scaling from SGO, and then mix the superior body inflation of this mod plus some of its great features with the features of HP.

I've been testing this with FHU + this mod and it seems to work really well so far.

I'm also trying it with SGO now by setting SGO % to 0 and simply using it for the incubation feature, HP has most of the other features I want on its own, so it seems to be working fine as is.

I only ask if it is something that would not be a total nightmare to try implementing, and it even if crudely done you could leave it to us to get our own settings right.

If your answer is a simple no that's cool :) Like I said I kinda fumbled them together for now and it seems to be working ok for me.

That is exactly nightmare, no

Guest AthenaESIV
18 hours ago, Ed86 said:

That is exactly nightmare, no

lol understood, fair enough

The way I found to make them all work together is actually really good so it's good to go.

great mod ty!

btw, creature actor birth when? I'ma hold breath!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 12:25 AM, AthenaESIV said:

lol understood, fair enough

The way I found to make them all work together is actually really good so it's good to go.

great mod ty!

btw, creature actor birth when? I'ma hold breath!

You dead yet? Or are you the most amazing person at holding their breaths ever born?

so I'm having a problem. the mod was working fine as far as i could tell but then i changed pregnancy chance to 100% and now my character only gets pregnant with babies i get a message saying the soulgem fragment was absorbed because she's full. I have child production at zero and soul gem options enabled made sure its not creature only. I tried just about everything i could think of fiddling with the mcm slides and options the only thing i can come up with is that the pregnancy chances roll separately for soulgem and baby so the first time it worked for me was a fluke, or some scripts got crossed somewhere but i can't find anyone else having the same problem.  Is this working as intended, is there no way to disable baby pregnancy, or has something gone wrong. I would hate to switch because i got far with this character and I like that this mod has body morph integration. any insight would be welcome and thank you for working on this mod.

6 hours ago, tevishk said:

so I'm having a problem. the mod was working fine as far as i could tell but then i changed pregnancy chance to 100% and now my character only gets pregnant with babies i get a message saying the soulgem fragment was absorbed because she's full. I have child production at zero and soul gem options enabled made sure its not creature only. I tried just about everything i could think of fiddling with the mcm slides and options the only thing i can come up with is that the pregnancy chances roll separately for soulgem and baby so the first time it worked for me was a fluke, or some scripts got crossed somewhere but i can't find anyone else having the same problem.  Is this working as intended, is there no way to disable baby pregnancy, or has something gone wrong. I would hate to switch because i got far with this character and I like that this mod has body morph integration. any insight would be welcome and thank you for working on this mod.

1) there are no baby pregnanices

2) judging by description everything works as it should